Endgame tier lists
xn--0ck4aw2h.gamewith.jp/article/show/14672
game8.jp/archives/18865

>Events
05/23 - 06/5 - Water & Light Metallic Star Dragon

>GungHo Festival 2016
[Duration]: 5/27 (Fri) - 6/5 (Sun) UTC-8

Daily Login Bonuses
5/27 - 6/5: 1 free Magic Stone delivered daily (10 total)

Four Years Running!
5/27 - 6/5: Experience of a Lifetime (2x EXP!)
6/1 - 6/3: Gift from the Heavenly Garden

Unlocked 5x4 Descended Dungeons
5/27 - 6/5 - All 5x4 Elemental Resist Latent Dungeons
Starting 5/27 - GungHo Collaboration
Starting 5/27 - ECO Collab

Party with GungHo
5/27 - 6/5: Challenge Dungeons!
5/30 - 6/5: Breakers

All Pys & MP Dragons Available in the MP Shop

10x +Eggs in Descended Dungeons

TAMADRA Invades in Castle of Satan

Legendary Dungeon Bonus
Select Technical Dungeons Latent Tamadra invades and 20x +egg rates

Fusion Bonuses
3x chance for both Skill Ups & 'GREAT!' or 'SUPER!!' EXP Gain will be available during the event!

Normal Dungeons +Egg and EXP Bonus
Normal Dungeons will also receive a special 2x EXP bonus at various timings.

Limited Time Dungeons Egg Drop Bonus
1.5x chance for Egg Drops in the following Limited Time Dungeons: Rare Monster Infestation!, Descended Carnival (Legend) and Evo Monster Infestation!

>Previous thread

Meimei is very hage

Waifufags are the cancer killing the game and this general

STOP

Every thread until Awoken Oku.

post cute

Satsuki is cute!

Cute.

does anyone in jp want to coop something? I'm mainly looking for some coin hera rush farming but anything that's not a blatant waste of stamina is ok

Like clockwork

Oh god, I whaled for the first time at the beginning of the year and since then I've spent 180 dollars on stones. Did I fuck up? Granted I've been playing for almost 3 years before IAPing.

maybe if she'd wear some pantsu

>whaling
congratulations, you let gungho control you
it's not too late though
stop spending money on the game and you'll be fine

Anyone else tempted to buy good goy boxes? I usually get 2 levels playing at night with friends.

Back to your Overwatch general

The pure don't need pantsu.

>buying a chance to roll rng for cosmetics

This is exactly how I feel too. Outside of pad and a very small selection of game series I'm starting to feel less inclined to buy video games.

>shills now targeting random generals
fuck off shill

rude

>tfw everybody talking about and buying fire waifu and i instead buy RagDragon for my Bastet team
No regrets so far

If you didn't regret it you wouldn't be trying to justify it with posts like this.

This

>buying cosmetics in an FPS game
You can't see yourself

not pure, they lack pantsu because of their constant explosive diarrhea,

What you're doing, is not whaling. You're fine

But it's been 5 months and I've dropped 180 dollars on a mobile game. I can't even bring myself to spend anything less then 60 dollars at a time for the best pack value.

Listen to me, what you're doing, is not whaling. It's not. That's some light-medium IAPing. It's okay.

180 is light? Holy shit I felt terrible buying a single pack for FF

Even if you were spending 180 per fest you'd still be a fish at best.

Yes, that is how outrageously scummy mobile games are.

But I'm worried, it may get worse. I'm thinking of dropping another pack this GF for MP for XM and getting more Uriels.

A dozen rolls, and the only thing not crap was Ganesh. Are light prongs a thing?

>game offers a fun product/service that people enjoy
>people spend an amount of money that they find reasonable and worth the value
>somehow this is scummy
fuck off libtard

Finally got my first LKali
Too bad I had to get my second and third Yomi to get here.

Any reason to keep dupe Yomi?

Yuna, bridecat.

Cute boipuccy

Alright. To the back of the box he goes. Or maybe I should start buying coin dungeons.

The only card I've bought with MP is Beach Claire, MP Dragons and Flowers are boring desu. At least you bought a card that can work as a sub for many teams

>making money off of people's addiction and suffering
>not unethical
Sure it's not illegal by any means but it's definitely pretty shady.

What's the most stamina-efficient thing to run right now for Uriel skillups? Michael and/or Gabriel are fine too, but I really only want Uriel right now.

But it's 'optional'! Just like those overpriced boxes in Overwatch are 'optional'! That makes it okay!

Why are you putting optional in quotes? Are you trying to redefine words to fit your agenda, you sneaky jew?

youve spend like 36 dollars per month so far. thats not bad, whaling is spending hundreds in a month or two easy. you know your a whale when your in the thousands within a year.

I have no idea what you are talking about, my 'good' 'friend'.

>people spend an amount of money that they find reasonable and worth the value
You can't possibly believe this when their target is to get people to act like this Exploiting irresponsible people with practices proven addictive is certainly not illegal but it's not in good taste either.

There is a reason these games have been put under heavy regulation in countries where they've already wrecked havoc.

Give yourself an entertainment budget and stick to it or don't spend at all.

I would actually spend money if you could just outright buy what you want instead of a rigged slot machine.

I was trying to stick to 15 dollars a month plan. You know like an MMO. I guess I haven't broken that... yet.

pure cosmetics is okay, but hiding gameplay required to advance isnt. you can earn stones and get free ones and you are bound to get somthing eventually. buying in this game makes eveything easier and thus less time. puzzle and dragons is borderline scummy because they push and poke at the gatcha laws and its lines. stones are technicaly farmable as long as new dungeons are made, and mp is technically farmable. its just hard as fuck without stones. but damn this gameplay be tight.

25sta coop tech. I'll try posting again later when my stamina is full so we can run it together.

Isn't Japan currently working on something like that after the GBF scandal? Not buy what you want but a required insurance that you get it at a certain (insane) amount spent.

That's the same for me. I've bought 2 packs and they all went straight to box/friend space. I don't buy them to roll the REM.

its just worth more stones to spend on one big pack then to spend a little here and there. dollar to stone ratio and all.

Oh I know. I meant like an 85 stone pack every 4 months.

Now that they have real competition they have been much better about farmable stuff being at least decent.

Farmable stuff that's mostly only farmable by whales or people with insanely lucky rolls you mean. There hasn't been a normal descend boss that's actually generically good for awhile.

They're kind of stuck there though. They can't really make a normal descend boss good because it'd piss off all the hyper whales that got mecha hera/zeus

Yeah no fuck off retard. It's your fear-mongering that makes people like worried. Seriously, this dude is sticking to a sensible budget and everyone ITT is acting like he's on the edge of having an addiction problem. Grow the fuck up moron.

>it'd piss off all the hyper whales that got mecha hera/zeus
lol what

The hyper whales are always ready to switch to the next best thing.

>tfw I'll never roll her
At least I have the GFE one.

ALuci/Yomidra/DFHaku/ALoki/Persephone/ALuci good enough? Or replace Persephone with Akechi?

Or should I keep throwing stones at the REM until I get Pandora?

Yeah, noticed it as well when checking padguide after posting. Tried a couple runs, and thankfully the drop rate is 100% and it has a decent plus egg rate as well. Might be busy later, so when do you think that will be?

>so much co-op bias
>mech Zeus makes farming any co-op basically a cinch
I wish I had friends or their was a group finder function.

PSA: Okufags are dangerous and should not be trusted

>tfw own xiang mei and radra so people probably think I'm a whale
>tfw I've actually just been playing a long time and rolled more dupe godins and lmetas than should be allowed

BEACH WEE JAS

F U C K I N G
W H E N

Not nearly enough information to tell whether it is a reasonable amount for that person or not. $200 can be make or break for plenty of people. Even if it's not, the total spending pattern can also be an issue.

It is hard for me to call it 'sensible' if he's already uncomfortable about what was spent and is still debating about whether he should dump more in.

Feel free to keep kicking and screaming though. I'm sure that always gets you your way.

You can farm MP easily now so people probably just think you play a lot.

thanks user

LMeta buffs when? She and Ceres are the only bind clearers I own.

They have buffed her multiple times in the past few months.

PAD is much better at it (well, was much better at it) than some other mobages I've played. DBZ Dokkan Battle has advanced power creep so bad that the newest story dungeons on JP are almost outright impossible unless you whaled or got lucky in rolling.

It's not even 2 years old yet and it already jumped the shark with a broken overpowered card that ripped the game's balance to shreds, so the rest of the game suffered to compensate. Just like Juggler started the insane powercreep in PAD.

I think he meant meaningfull buffs. As she is now, she's pretty useless.

>tfw no dark devils
How does APanda/Akechi/Akechi/Haku/Escha/APanda look for a poverty team?

>How does APanda/Akechi/Akechi/Haku/Escha/APanda look for a poverty team?

>poverty team?

>poverty

I get fed a lot of dark monsters, but most of them don't have much synergy with each other, and Panda is my only good dark leader.

People are responsible for their own shit. A $200 video game binge is about as harmless as it gets and PAD is fair overall.

So Akechi and Mori Uvo's when?

Gadius Leader skill buff when?

I've been away bois, I've missed the power creep|

Help me piece back together a decent team for the new meta out of what I have.

Keep in mind my puzzling skills are a bit rusty.

>Gadius Leader skill buff when?

literally just fucking happened

I mean whens it coming west

don't ask useless questions

Astaroth is still probably your best bet.

You can make a good Awoken Asta team with Awoken Freyja, Michael, Awoken Artemis and Devil Meimei or GValk.

You have a good bestcatt/shotacat team there if you had the leaders. For now you should probably go with Awoken Asty.

Double checking before I trash him, but do the awoken skill buffs to the wizards make any of them worth using? I just realized I've had a Dill Sirius sitting in my box for a few months now.

>people are responsible for their own recreational use of cocaine
>it's not the drug pushers fault if they overdose

new player here, I started and got Yomi, my second roll I got Skuld. Do I just keep rolling during this godfest or save my stones?

Prepare your anus for Liu Bei or buy the blue boi coming up in two weeks.

>new player
>PCGF
Roll every fucking stone and I'm not even memeing.

>yomi

You already won

She (male)'s a bad starter though.

Run with Skuld and use as many stones as you can on PCGF.

Just wait for Awoken Vritra to be part devil.

skill inherits?

In murica that's the prevailing opinion. It doesn't matter if a no questions asked safe haven saved the area would save money. People must be punished for being stupid even if it costs several times more.

>column maker
No thanks

>he doesn't know about column rows

I'm sort of expecting Awoken Vritra to be a whole new level of push button system, since so many push button things have been farmable lately.

Ronia/ronia/lubu/pandora/haku

The RGB sorceress girls have some nice types so I wouldn't toss them. No idea on the LD Sirius.

I have 5 waiting. Let's do this.

Why do I want that Gadius/Saria Groom/Bride card? It's useless and costs a lot of MP but god damn it looks great