/lzg/ - Lab Zero General (Skullgirls & Indivisible)

WAAAGH! Peacock edition

Previous Thread: →

>INDIVISIBLE STUFF

>NEWS FEEDS
>Indivisible Stream Ajna moves update
>youtube.com/watch?v=4op0iSt4aZE
Skullgirls 2nd Encore Upgrade is out! Comes with voiced story mode, challenges, trials and survival mode!
Official Website: indivisiblegame.com/index.php?page=0
Youtube: youtube.com/channel/UCSvJctUjDhlGS3jFwlhSB-g/feed?&ab_channel=IndivisibleRPG

>LATEST NEWS
New video from Lab Zero
youtu.be/qsE4qdHSTyY

>SKULLGIRLS STUFF

BEFORE YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT INFINITE COMBOS, WATCH THIS: youtube.com/watch?v=iKsyy_RhN_4

>FOR NEW PLAYERS:
Combos to get you started: skullgirls.com/forums/index.php?threads/general-bnb-compendium.4072/
New to Fighting Games: pastebin.com/hnvQMbXz

Skullgirls Info: wiki.shoryuken.com/Skullgirls
Steam Guides: steamcommunity.com/app/245170/guides/

>FAQ AND OTHER INFO:
FAQ: skullgirls.com/forums/index.php?threads/skullgirls-faq-updated-to-not-be-ancient.386/
Steam Chart: steamcharts.com/app/245170
/sgg/ album: mediafire.com/download/9b02vpj9vvot9x2/sgg album.zip

>FORUMS:
Official Skullgirls Forum: skullheart.com
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/SaltCrossPuns
For Australians: steamcommunity.com/groups/SGAUTZ
Skullheart IRC: client01.chat.mibbit.com/?channel=#skullgirls&server=irc.mizuumi.net '

>GAME UPDATES: (Game is done being updated but we can keep this I guess)
Live Patch Notes: steamcommunity.com/games/245170/announcements/
Beta Patch Notes: steamcommunity.com/games/208610/announcements/

>OFFICIAL MERCH:
EightySixed: eightysixed.com/collections/skullgirls
Sanshee: sanshee.com/

>OFFICIAL STREAMS:
Lab Zero (Random), Salty! or Rebel Up (Fridays), Saturday Night Salt
skullgirls.com/forums/index.php?streams

Other urls found in this thread:

ryu2-art.tumblr.com/post/145277808546
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=57173665
twitch
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We live again

Fucking hell, that was quick. Usually we don't get a new thread till after the original gets archived. Not that I'm complaining!

That hole was made for me.

You're pretty fucking brave then.

We got lazy in the previous thread so we made up for lost time

>Go get 'em!
>Adieu!
>Can't turn down a fan!
>That's my cue!
>Good thing I dropped by!

Jesus Christ, I know you lot have probably heard this repeated over and over with each thread from many different anons, but I really fucking want to hug this woman and show her more genuine affection than that creep Vitale ever did.

It's ok user, you're not alone

Replies to last thread
There's no budget for SG anything right now, so if they do more SG stuff it'd probably be Skullgirls 2. The team closed the book on the current iteration of the game, and would probably be more excited to work on a new title with the retooled engine from Indivisible work, along with gameplay tweaks that Mike's been wanting to do that would heavily affect balance in the current SG.

And yeah, if they ever worked on it, don't go getting your hopes up for Annie right away. Their work on Annie for Indivisible won't translate into work for SG, so Marie and Umbrella remain at the top of the list for potential new SG characters.

I wouldn't predict any of the Indivisible money to be leftover at any point. Whatever doesn't get used for stretch goals will probably be used to cushion various other costs. It's not like they're high-rolling on their current budget anyway.

SG2 re-using assets is very much a given, but don't assume updating the old game is "easier," especially when the money isn't there to do it in the first place.

Now that the team is adjusting to all of the new functionality of the updated Z-Engine, getting them to shift back to SG's older limitations again would probably be a hassle in itself. It'd make more sense for them to keep moving forward with their tools and knowledge and not backwards.
Would also make sense at that point to abandon older platforms like PS3 and 360, but it wouldn't be fair to do that if this new work was considered DLC for the original SG. Much more practical to just put a cap on the old work and start on a new title.

Honestly, Peacock would make a fucking scary Warboss.

Take a batshit crazy cyborg orphan who can create random weaponry and deadly imaginary friends, then put her in a more powerful mechanical body and let her lead a race of barbaric aliens fuelled by troll logic who kill and pillage just for the fun of it.
Never mind just destroying the Skullheart, an orkified Peacock could probably end GW's stalemate and brutally rape both the Imperium and the legions of Chaos without breaking a sweat.

Thank you! Cerebella is too innocent to put up with that pasta-munching bully.

I admire how she only has eyes for him when she could have anyone she wanted
Imagine if she only wanted you

>imagine if she only wanted you
>tfw your black and you'd accidentally break her in half

>tfw not black so I couldn't break her in half even if I wanted to

I win?

Wow, those Combo Breaker matches were so good! Some of those comebacks were ridiculous. I especially liked the 10v10, because some players really got to show their stuff there.

Not hatin on SonicFox, but he's kind of becoming a hype killer. He's just on such a high level next to everyone else, but his teams don't do anything all that crazy like 159man's setups or McPeanut's zoning. I hope at his next SG tournament he tries something more daring, like maybe playing Solo the whole time or using weird assists. I remmber JWong, Chris G and Infiltration would do that kind of stuff in their games to bring the hype.

They hate each other lol

How do those pad things stay attached to her breasts? Does she tape them on, like with Cerebella's top?

That is impossible and disgusting.

Cerebella wears a Mini-dress, which exists IRL.

Literal titty monsters

I wonder what hate sex would look like with these two

It would look disgusting but also kind of hot

I want to cum on Filia's food and watch her eat it.

I want to be sustained by the nutrients of Valentine's Breastmilk

I want to be consumed by Double and reduced to a puddle of stomach acid and digested vitamins.

I want to suffocate by inhaling Squigly's necrotic gas

Woah man take it down a notch, I just wanna suck the milk outa titties. You sure that's the....way you wanna go?

>tfw Squilgy will never sit on your face while jerking you off until your dick goes limp and your balls run empty.

Samson and Leviathan would probably be annoying if anybody had sex with Filia or Squigly.

Sampson's a hedonist though, he would totally get in on that shit as long as fillia consents.

Here's the thing... See, I've been pretty depressed for the past two years. If Double were to come along and devour me with her "Pod Form" from her ending, then she'd be doing me a huge fucking favour.

oh, that's rough, different strokes then?

As long as he doesn't talk too much, I'm down for it.

With that PJ top, she looks like the main character's sister from that shitty SAO series.

That always bothered me about Filia in Double's ending. What the fuck was Samson doing?

He's clearly KO'd there man

SCREAM

Filia gave me a fetish for thick girls.

good, thick girls are best. lab zero knows this, thats why there are so many.

I want to get my face smushed into her plump belly

She plays into my fetish for skirts.

God damn this entire game does.

Can Double's robes be considered a skirt?

No because they're ROBES you donk

While Squigly is my bae, I can't deny that Filia gets me bonered up 100% of the time I see her.

wtf happened to this thread?

Smut is the necrotic gas that keeps this thread afloat.

It died, and the only thing that could keep it going is lewd.

>can't talk about waifus or lewds
You honestly think that's /lzg/ exclusive or are you new here? If you wanna talk the game just do that.

Dhar will inevitably betray Ajna at some point in the game. I just know it.

That would be stupid
>destroys ajnas home village
>joins her
>betrays her

like what a fool that ajna

I dunno. I'd laugh if fuccboi ninja betrayed Ajna.

Isn't his Backstory he's trapped in ajna's realm beyond his control to fight against his goddess? I don't think he has the ability to betray her, he's just stuck helping her or dying.

Ms. Fortune is for ______

puns

he might see it as an opportunity to aid his master. we don't know if the inner realm holds any physical connections to Ajna yet either. he might be able to find ways to threaten her life from there, maybe even hold her hostage from the inside.

it would seem like a smart move if he felt his cause was threatened by her, the more powerful she becomes.

dick

ryu2-art.tumblr.com/post/145277808546

What the fuck is he wearing?

Bruh look at this dude uhju uhju wait till you see the f- uhhujuJUJUJUUU NO NO NO NO ohhhHOHOo ohh uhhuhhuhh EATJAHWQUIEHQWIUOHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA AAA LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD HEEEEEEEE HAHAHAHAAA

>Filia gave me a fetish for thick girls.
I feel like an oldfag. Chun was the original thick girl.

The same outfit the female ninjas wear.

Killing

befriending.

Cute, adorable & lewd things

Open lobby on PC, all welcome, lobby name: Skullheart's Pulse. I'll probably only go for about an hour at most since I'm really tired if not I'll post again saying it's still going.

Can't join but GLHF

I hate unbumped threads

Same, I hope more people post lewds and speculation.

just as long as it's not more of that guro nonsense up there.

>tfw you already miss Ibuki's old face

Lobby still going.

he's obviously going to be shipped with her

how the fuck do I beat mario 300%

Dhar's not for ships
his cold heart must never know love.

get the life lead against stage 1 Marie and run away

>thread

>Implying a beautiful foreign warrior girl in training isn't the perfect one to melt dhar's heart
I've seen the way you look at her you fool

Can we get a bump in here?

HALLELUJAH

a Squigly sighting must mean we're dying.

pls not yet!

It's not our time!

LIVE ON!
LIVE ON LIKE THE INDIVISBLE STRETCH GOALS!

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=57173665

>yfw you realize Skullgirls won't get anymore updates or sequel for a long time.

amabane streaming

twitch tv/skg_amabane

That does not bother me, because the game was made with love and they did all they could with it before they had to leave it and focus on other projects.

what do SGs eat

Some of the boss varieties eat other SGs.

Good.
Now the game can stop changing and people can focus on getting better instead of waiting for patches.

Bedtime bump

>actually playing Skullgirls

I play on console

that's like how I feel.

they're still a young studio too, so they're learning tons of new things on Indivisible, improving their engine, workflow, and honing those animation skills.

After all that, if they get to do SG2, they'll approach it with fresher eyes, and when they tackle it again, it'll be like when Capcom went from CPS2 to CPS3. They'll do stuff with SG we didn't even know we wanted.

I'd love an SG sequel to have more in-depth world building with more detail. For example, does Parasoul rule through an absolutist monarchy, or does she have politicians helping her along? And how does she deal with the corrupt ones?