Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/pYdwfntu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mghhLqu31cQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DwoWZHT_8PI
shoryuken.com/2016/06/01/capcom-addresses-ibukis-delay-promises-better-communication-regarding-street-fighter-vs-content-in-the-future/
reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/4m1qq2/noel_lore/
youtube.com/watch?v=LtGFKcQK7j4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for chariot is a racist cunt

Luong sucks, bring back Jhun

holy....

Who /sleepy/ here??

I need you Plat.

>being so BTFO you have to make up lies about mentioning KOF looking better to cover your ass
heh

and yes that is a microsoft paint asset on the top left

Fuck off racist

Were did the furry instinct meme come from,I didn't know SonicFox played KI

Don't self-harm when we find out that she's a girl.

Fiyahliger

ken got fixed
rip memes
thanks capcom

DOUDA

oh mama

Prisma fighting game with miyuShirou when

>wondered who the fuck was that
>Google them
>mfw

Do you really think that looks as shit as KoF14? The gameplay has already been posted. We know how awful KoF14 looks. The animations are poorly done. The models are barebones. In every Youtube video and twitch stream, KoF14 is being mocked for its shitty animations and graphics.

>his smile and optimism: gone

Why does this fit Ryu so much better

IBUKI ON THE SCENE
One month from now

Capcom took all the fun out of Ibuki in V. She looks like a boring POS just like Alex and Guile.

For the first time since launch I'm seriously reconsidering going back to Ultra desu ne

kof14 clearly looks awful, what are you guys arguing for?

>hes still trying to pin it on KOF
heh
dont forget to drop the rerun for muh models

At least it looks better than clay fighter V.

I wish Ram was my mom.

no it definitely looks worse

where is this from? proof that this isn't just a mod?

So....

this is the power of Spics...

Woah....

this is modded ryu

i really want to play 3d strike and older sf games, but i think everyone that still plays this is VERY good.
are there any scrub players out there?

Fanboys got to fanboy. Honestly it has put me off getting it, that and the game hasn't been that interesting to watch so far partly because the visuals make it look like most stuff has so little impact

people shit on snk, but at least they can get basic facial expressions right.

why is that so hard for capcom?

Looks better than 8FV

A lot of people on fightcade are shit

I mean, I don't get what all this debate is over. Arguably, KoF has a more attractive artstyle than SF, but on a technical level the visuals in SF are far more impressive. Complicated lighting, cloth physics (albeit with massive clipping issues), and hi-res specular textures intended to simulate realistic lighting.

KoF, honestly, is just ages behind. I'm sorry. I'll always prefer playing KoF, but the new game just looks awful. The lighting is atrocious, the models are dated and normal maps lack depth - everything looks like one material. Textures have that distinctive PS2 plasticky look to it, cause that's an easy way to compensate for poor lighting.

And worst of all, the animation are worlds apart. The new KoF's animations are stiff and don't feel like they impart any weight. In contrast, SF's animations, or hell, even the old 2D KoF's animations - they were top of the line. XIII was a fucking gorgeous spritefest. Moves have momentum and weight behind them. I suspect that's why they went really crazy with the particle effects, to cover their shitty animation up, but even then the VFX looks incredibly dated.

I mean, with a new chinese company, used to making shitty freemium MMOs and ripping off western games, with no standards for quality, did you expect anything else?

Really, it's a shame cause I love KoF and the amazing character designs didn't deserve such terrible treatment.

>proof that this isn't just a mod?
It wouldn't look like a deviantarts first 3d blender if it was a mod. That shitty level of quality you can only get from capcom.

Woah....

Is this running on PS6?

tfw your main dies in story but it doesn't really hit you until days later

Holy shit, Iori's pants look awful. Kyo's look alright though

and yet kof xiv will be a better game and a better product.

funny, that.

>hes still trying to pin it on KOF
thats it im done my job here is done

call capcucks out on capcoms shit tier usage of unreal 4 and then automatically shift blame to their comfort boogeyman cya nerds

how shit in sf5 terms?
bronze?

youtube.com/watch?v=mghhLqu31cQ

remember this shit

t. combofiend
Thank you for sharing your unbiased opinion with us tonday.

Can't help you have shit taste.
It's subjective anyway. Objectively it doesn't have 8f and the gameplay is far better.

>visuals make it look like most stuff has so little impact

Nah.

youtube.com/watch?v=DwoWZHT_8PI

Bison or Nash main?

Any decent players up for SFV EU?

Fuck off

That didn't look very painful at all, but then again, it was always an awkward looking super. Why did you choose that one?

Like, look at this shit.

have fucking chinks never heard of ambient occulsion? The vertices are also jagged, and I bet the topography looks like complete ass.

I don't doubt that. It's just a shame that the visuals are one thing they WON'T excell at.

Anything is better than 8framedelayfighter5 at this point.

No, objectively from a technical level, the graphics are worse FOR CERTAIN.

The gameplay looks great, and so long as the netcode is good I'll play it over SFV any day.

Do you honestly think that looks good? Holy shit that animation is so fucking lazy I can hardly believe it.

How the fuck you guys can even handle the beginning part of learning fighting games?
I've been stuck here since fucking 2012 and I still fucking SUCK at every single game I choose to play, and losing only makes it worse since I know I will NEVER be as good as the other player since I just can't learn. Footsies are unbearable since enemy always knows what buttons to press and I just keep mashing

fuck

has it really been this kof vs sf argument the past few threads
>????
lmao

I have fun

both games look like shit

Isnt that the level 50 color now.

truth

Well put

The animations is what really stands out to me as an actual problem not just having a nice looking game. Fighting games need good visual feedback not just to make a good viewing experience but so the player see the real impact they are having.

I also think they need more particle effects really especially for hits, not ki level though

Hopefully XIV can be a stepping stone

No idea, I always get matched with complete retards in SFV, and typically I get better randoms on fightcade, so I would say Silver.

>Footsies are unbearable since enemy always knows what buttons to press and I just keep mashing
There's your problem now fix it

Hahahahahahahhahahaha

Did you really post that to showcase impactful animation?

AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAA

R.I.P. Markman
;_;7

I wonder if SFV will have 8 frames by the time KOF comes out. They'll probably talk about it in that statement they said they're gonna release today or tomorrow

Did Lupe shoot him?

How come people can type paragraphs about graphics but refuse to talk about gameplay? I mean there are dozens of hours of decent gameplay footage of KOF XIV. And we have a pretty good idea about the games sub-systems. There is a lot to discuss.

At least both of them are more respectable franchises than weeb anime trash. That's for sure.

welcome to the #RiseUp nation

Yes. That big punch causes beni to jump to a slight crumple with a tiny hit effect. It is bad visual feedback, a big punch needs a big reaction with decent animation

>I will NEVER be as good as the other player
After saying this you now have two choices:
a) Actually believe that retarded shit you just said and give up
or
b) Realise you're just making excuses and try to actually identify your problems from your replays and from talking to the people you play against and actively working on them

>capcomtard losing the battle better act as third party
lmap

You're just saying that in some shitty attempt to mediate

Not all people are retarded streamboars like you and wait until they can actually play the game before they comment on it.

>he posted it again

shoryuken.com/2016/06/01/capcom-addresses-ibukis-delay-promises-better-communication-regarding-street-fighter-vs-content-in-the-future/
It's fucking noting.

What's the optimal setup for pad KoF?

see me in kof 98 or 2k2 fightcade anonyderp

Reminder that through all those posts never once did I mention KOF yet capcucks couldnt seem to get enough of bringing it up :^)

>everything is shit
Simply Above it All

reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/4m1qq2/noel_lore/

See this shit right here? This is why I will NEVER trust females

Turns out Noel's not as much of a shithead as everyone made him out to be (he's still a shithead though)

I haven't posted it in weeks you king of jumpers baby

It looks like it plays like standard KOF really. Which can be a good thing depending on what your favorite entry in the series is. I don't know if I like it yet because I haven't tried it, will pre-order though.
SFV took a lot of adjusting for me but I finally enjoy it

This shit that you're doing is dumb, It's fucking dumb. Please stop

Stop mashing and actually sit down to learn the game. Play with people who can teach you and help you learn. You can play for 7 years and if all you do is mash you'll never learn anything.

Fuck all to talk about with xivs gameplay, most of the systems are mild variations on old. Most characters seem the same and no vsystem like thing to guess

You don't have to streamboar to watch a game your interested in buying. Alternatively, KOF XIV is avaialble to play at every major and major gaming event so you can try yourself.

I'd rather discuss how the gameplay looks more grounded and neutral-focused compared to the hop-heavy gameplay in KOF XIII.

Everyone who ever played a single game in both franshsies knows that kof is far superious as 2d fighter. It just does way too many things better that capcom never bothered to improve.

>reddit

Reminder that no matter how bad sf and kof are they are still better than dead anime games.

>when you try to suck your fick but get to excited

no, ive been shit posting for months diving the community and ill continue to do so until the FGC eats itself

Post ohohos
youtube.com/watch?v=LtGFKcQK7j4

That's it? I thought there would be a blog post or something detailing things. Goddamn. They should just do some kind of SFV Direct every month

thanks for admitting you posted it again

keep me posted.

>fightcade
Why so poverty?
The face buttons are always the same but the shoulders differ depending on the version.

So she has a kid?

More like Deadman lmao