/nintyg/ - Nintendo General

>tfw delayed games Edition

This is a general for the discussion of Nintendo consoles and games released on them
Previous: Tags: /3dsg/, /wug/, /smm/, /mk8g/, /ptg/ moved to >Important News
「!」Nintendo NY hosting Zelda extravaganza next month; 500 fans can play Zelda Wii U: nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-ny-hosting-zelda-extravaganza-next-month-500-fans-can-play-zelda-wii-u/
「!」Starters for Pokemon Sun and Moon Revealed!: youtube.com/watch?v=Kn25hijDL7c
「!」Teddy Together to be localized in EU/AUS: siliconera.com/2016/05/24/teddy-together-localization-kuma-tomo/
「!」Monster Hunter amiibo announced: ign.com/articles/2016/05/26/monster-hunter-stories-japanese-release-date-amiibo-unveiled
「!」Nintendo to enter the movie business; first movies expected within 2-3 years: polygon.com/2016/5/16/11682186/nintendo-movies-tatsumi-kimishima
「!」Yokai Watch 2 coming to NA, split-version style: twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/732241559853371392
「!」Monster Hunter Generations coming July 15th, along with a limited edition New 3DSXL: twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/730774539739758592
「!」Style Savvy: Fashion Forward coming to NA on August 19th: twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/730434827154010112
「!」Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Spirit of Justice announced: siliconera.com/2016/05/11/phoenix-wright-ace-attorney-spirit-justice-brings-order-courts-september/

>Upcoming Releases
3DS - pastebin.com/PinF9dFv
Wii U - pastebin.com/pmZUkJcd

>New 3DS XL vs 3DS XL Comparison
nintendo.com/3ds/features/compare#/compare-3ds

>amiibo Compatibility Chart
amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/amiibo-igcc-v8.jpg

>Discord chat
discord.me/nintyg

Disclaimer: Ignore every post by babt, you know "xbx is shit, 3ds is for babies, w101 is mobile shit, jap shit, n will be VR, usa #1" and things alike

>still no Pikmin 4

And yet even with delays we still have more exclusives.

>Company has been shifting radically to Directs to relay information to fans
>Now shifting to drips on social media instead of building hype with Directs

Why

Sure let's use this thread.

Ninty do has been making it very obvious they want to avoid the E3 big announcement thing and just have their own relay system free of vidya journalism. It has it's perks honestly

This thread is the inferior thread. I hate you guys almost as much as I hate that Rhythm Thief poodle.

Just mute the 3DS

Tried it. I'm significantly worse without the music.

Oh boy it's that time of the day where I debug code and blog about it here!

raniel sucks balls all day just because he likes it so much

I'm thinking of buying a wiiu this Friday literally for Mario maker. Do they plan to keep updating it in the near future or is it wrapping up?

I think it's only getting extra costumes now

If in the entire library you only want mario maker, I'd honestly say no then.

It was only a bug within my shitty definition change!

Recommend me some games user, I want to give a chance to my brothers old 3ds, already beat both zeldas remakes

thanks man

Hows Etrian Oddisey? Also where to start?

Good, oddly enough, start with IV.

>want to buy/play streetpass games
>live in america
suffering

which one is the best harvest moon?

Last one I played was friend of mineral town almost a decade ago

Story of Seasons I believe, stay away from the Harvest Moons that are not mentioned in the list since they're fakes, do not listen to st.ardew va.lley shills

If I could get StreetPasses in Chile you can get them in America.

so no hardcore games besides monster hunter?

You need to be over 18 to post in this site user.

>Not posting examples

yeah nah, looks like the casual underage is you brother, sorry to give you the news

If you want recommendations then don't try with shitty bait.

>Monster Hunter
>hardcore

It's near completion user.

says who?

Miyamoto when he said it was being developed

>tfw plug.dj is back
It's like I'm back to 2014 when [s4s] was still somewhat relevant.

>tfw nothing to play on loadiine

Souls and Darkness.

Or is that the Wii thing? If Wii U then Dungeons & Dragons or that Robotron clone.

>me in the back flying

So what's new in Lost Reavers 2.0?

>Souls and Darkness.
What's that?

I shouldn't have had lunch so late today

Recommended games
>Senran Kagura Burst
Nintendogs + Cats

Are you fucking kidding me?

Yeah I was debating internally regarding Burst, but since everyone says you should play it to understand the story of SK2.
And regarding Nintendogs, there was an user that did a compelling argument on why it should be added, it has to be with it being the best game of its genre.

Hi anons! Super Mario 3D Land is a good game?

Yeah but it's the worst 3D Mario, it's really easy and linear. It's a 2D-Mario-style game in 3D.

Is 3D World any different?

Same concept with better level design. Really good game.

I'm sleepy

oh I think its called Swords & Darkness

is this the most up to date list?

Yes /hbg/

>Yes /hbg/

what's that suppose to mean???

Did I get it right?

No I just don't understand why you thought that

They usually add that list in a pastebin on their OP, last time I checked they hadn't updated it in a while.

Good enough

i need to format an sd card for a 3ds but there's no way to plug it into my computer cept via android smartphone. am i fucked?

Ayy where do I find good 3ds roms?

Yes

ok so what if i use the stock 4gb card to install cfw then once that's all done, copy everything over to my big 64gb and run games off that? is that retarded?

You can buy adapters pretty cheap.