Overwatch General - /owg/

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>/owg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f4jgjADsR1q3vjxS4SvLBaqvvnAcr0Pxg4ggs6_wObw/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>/owg/ Survery
docs.google.com/forms/d/1n4-Xcs6_u2-uPPNrSUYiyKhE1_xFxrt1NsgbsrSOw6w/viewform

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/twRyTamX

>Stats and Leaderboards
watcher.gg/
masteroverwatch.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ap-RGMayeI
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20744794943?page=5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=4ap-RGMayeI

Blueberry is the cutest

>maining McMeme

McRee is no skill cancer

REMINDER KING OF THE HILL IS PURE CANCER AND THIS GAME SHOULD BE BOYCOTTED UNTIL WE CAN CHOOSE OUR OWN GAME MODES, OR BLACKLIST THE ONES WE DON'T WANT TO PLAY.

I play mostly d.va and there's nothing anyone can do to stop me.

report and hide people

Obviously

Does damage done go up from damage done to shields, as well?

Best legendary for Zenyatta?

I like pic related a lot but I think all the color combinations look pretty cool and the Djinnyatta one has a little more color variety

Plus I don't know if I would rather play as mysterious enlightened traveler or literal sun god

Something that triggers me.

>On defense
>People want to defend right in front of the enemy gate

>zoeposting

*vomits*

Stop using D.Va to shill your shitty video you've been shilling for over a week.

Also, neck yourself bitch

reported back

don't tell me what to do cuck

Mercy is best girl

>tfw HIGH NOON

STOP GIVING ME LEGENDARYS FOR HEROS I DONT PLAY

I PLAY A BUNCH BUT I STILL MANGE TO GET A JUNKRAT LEGENDARY

everyone who mains McMeme is a shitter who is only doing good because they're using a broken character

>Those games where you only ever see 2-3 people near the objective all game

Its like they all afk'd in the base and it makes me angry that I want to tell them all to kill themselves.

Picking an actual good support

Why does the youtube community hate this game? 50% of overwatch videos that pop up on my frontpage or related videos are about complaining how boring, overrated or unsatisfying it is. I can see how someone would say that its overpriced, but boring? I havent had so much fun in an FPS for a while. The kills, playing the objective and especially winning. I dont get the same joy from winning in any other game expect Counter Strike. Ive heard people say that its slow paced on consoles, so is it just that or what the hell?

Would you rather a mercy(male) or a widowmaker(male)

I like sunyatta, but all of his skins are top-tier.

when are we doing owg vs owg

Mercy(male)

I WANT TO KISS AND SEX PHARAH IN THE VAGINA

Tracer is best.

>Blizzard guy says flashbang is there to stay, but that fan is 2 gud
>us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20744794943?page=5
Your somewhat getting your wish

hats when?

She doesn't have one.

>actually reading youtube comments
They don't own the game and only regurgitate the opinions of others

reminder that you probably eat bees

yes thats the idea user
im mostly just glad they arent picking hanzo or genji instead, at least mccree contributes to his team even if the person playing him has the aim of an epileptic grandfather

>Ive heard people say that its slow paced on consoles

lol no

Objective top 3 characters to fuck if they were real:

Pharah
Symmetra
D.Va

Omnic booty when?

>no qt egyptian goddess to worship

>tfw have to do it all as Roadhog

I hate people

agreed

hope you proud for wasting that much money

you stupid????

Soe is going to be at all the Overwatch events when it kicks off properly and you can't stop it

>Pharah
Over Mercy? Nah.

D.VA'S LIPS ARE FOR _______

SHARKBAIT OR MAKO?

guys im new to game any advice on what champs to play, tried hanzo but I can't aim do i just keep spamming him until i get better?

>MFW I haven't gotten any sex since this game came out
All my wife does is fucking play Overwwatch. I come home from work, she's playing overwatch. I either have to bring food home or cook when I get home. No sex, no conversation no nothing. When I ask her how her day was she just blabs on and on about shit she did in the game. I also saw 5 fucking charges on my credit card for fucking 50 loot box bundles. She was never this bad when she played WoW but this game, holy fuck.

Flash is needed to keep that cockey nigger Tracer in check but he doesn't need 800 damage

Widowmaker
Tracer
_________Widowmaker

>actually not talking about comments

how will Ranked even function in this game with the blatant forced 50 system? it's realistically impossible to 'hard carry' a team with the current way the game operates, you will literally be paired with level 1-10 New Players repeatedly against level 40+ if you winrate goes too high

i'm actually impressed at how it's managed to catalog its playerbase in terms of 'these win' and 'these lose' when it comes to dooming you into winrate fixing

>It's High Noon
>you're standing right in front of him

They always take the shot

>Play Roadhog a ton, never get loot for him.
>level 22, get Sharkbait, Boo emote, and Stare spray in same box.

Whew, finally the rng relented. Just got to get the hook potg intro now.

At some point, you can't be upset at people who want to win the video game and have fun while doing it. I don't play him often, but that's how McCree is. At least he's getting nerfed.

She's just a torso and a head, user.

kissing :3

accurate

For the last couple of days every game I've been in has been godly or full of retards. Almost no actual competitive games.

Not much fun 2bh

yelling obscenities at the other team when she gets POTG for the carbomb

>just had a 6 roadhogs vs 6 roadhogs koth

get this gamehopping slut outta here

Oh sorry, I just stopped reading at youtube community

Neither because all of Roadhog's Legendary skins are shit.

So McRee kills himself if his ult gets deflected?

>muh loyalty to a single game

CD on FTH, easy. Make McCree able to harrass tanks but not kill them outright, and keep his ability to kill shifty Mexican and Cockney loudmouth

Tracer
Tracer______
Tracer__

>Giving women access to the treasury

You do realize her entire body except her head is robotic right?

you stupid???

Widowmaker
Mei
Mercy

mfw I like Zenyatta's Ascendant skin, but hate his stupid monocolor head that's the same color as his almost monocolor body

>mfw get hit by the edge of mccree's flashbang radius
>die

If you pay attention to the killcam the thing's range is literally 3 meters.

Winston idea: you can right click during ult to swing melee for same damage, but no knockback.

How pointless or too strong is this?

Genji technically gets the kill but yeah

There are plenty of webms of it, it's hysterical. Best Genji play for sure alongside the one where he hits E right in front of Bastion and Bastion starts panicking and flicking his mouse around to try and dodge

Mercy
D.va
Zarya

mei
winston

How would you fix McCree without making him shit?

This meme was killed over a week ago

underrated girl

Cyborg meme please go. It's power armor.

So what kind of buff does DVa need? Shoot while flying or longer barrier?

I want Junkertown as a map so bad. Please Blizz

W E L P

wow it took me 5 minutes to notice he's looping the same box over and over. I am so dumb

flashbang affects him if its too close

remove hat

Well considering she was always sensible when it came to money before this fucking game was released I didn't think she would go full retarded especially since she does all the shopping for us.

she's like a druggie looking for her next high desu
disgusting

?

Talking shit online

Yeah, instakill. It's best if he has multiple people lined up and you move towards him and deflect so it hits you first. The average McCree will be to tempted to take the shot they'll forget you're Genji

i think they should let him melee without ceasing to fire his gun
i mean his gun is literally a club with one button that shoots lightning, does he really have to focus that much to swing his scientist fist?

there's enough fit blonde girls
purple girl is a good vote
tracer is literally just thin chav, easy fuck
there are enough fat autists in america
zarya is a good niche pick
t-that's gay

lol keep bringing that up like it means anything. they literally didn't say she's not an amputee, and if you look at the model you can see that she doesn't have room for her limbs.

remove noon
smaller beard

Click randomize three times and go with it no matter what.