/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

Welcome to Sonic the Hedgehog general. Let's talk about Sonic games, old and new, and the entire franchise including animation and comics. Share art, music, talk about new developments, discuss ROM hacks, speedrunning, etc.

/sthg/ #464 - Death Metal Edition

>Link CompilationDrawfag/Writefag Idea WallsNews/DevelopmentsRecent Releases

Other urls found in this thread:

sonicstadium.org/2016/06/sonic-25th-anniversary-coin-merchandise-revealed/
theride.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=555
youtube.com/watch?v=S06KiRaKyxM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for "I want to nut on Rouge's face"

nth for "why are you expecting Sonic fans to have standards"

Post yfw you're a sonic fan.

>Runners is dead.
>it died faster than fucking Rockman XOver

Oh god, Sonic really is going down the same road as Mega Man.

I'm just waiting to see how far this shit franchise falls
Good, that means it can die quicker

So who is the worst Sonic artist?

Leave it in the other thread, user.

You

I personally believe it's "kysufukinphagit"

MTD and SSSonic2

Shitposter no shitposting

Why? There's nothing else to talk about

>On topic discussion is shitposting
Oh come the fuck on, it's Sonic related

Worst art or worst personality?

Why are you so salty over Sonic fanart?

His request with his OC fucking Amy got denied too many times.

Because he's gay.

Me since I can do into sonics.

PALcomixs?

Which is a shame, because I had to have fapped over 100 times to the first two Sonic XXX comics back in the day

I'm just assuming you're the same user from last thread who sounded like he wasn't even a Sonic fan so I question why he's here.

Somebody didn't get their requests drawn.

Shut up and stop responding to him he just wants attention.

Well, this thread's shit.

That's a broad net to cast, shitpost-kun

Are you really surprised

>tfw no one is taking fan-art for fun anymore and instead criticizing everything.

That aside I don't condone artists being dickbags either.

Should I just TailsxSonic cutespam the thread to death?

Spoiler soon!

It's one guy samefagging his EPIC POST and posting EPIC REACTION MEMES XD and one guy who can't stop replying to a shitposter.

Pretty standard for Veeky Forums.

Either way y'all niggas need to calm your stupid tits.

Is anyone actually expecting anything come June 23rd outside of some merch announcements?
You do you
For what?

>You do you.
Aight senpai. This is now a cutepost hostile take over.

>He has fun.

It saddens me that "No fun allowed" is a reality for so many anons and not just a meme.

Not necessary, looks like Shitposter-kun got banned. But do whatever man, I ain't no thread police.

A teaser at the very least. Also, comic spoilers typically come out on Thursday or Friday the week before release

>yfw Archie is dying

Oh, that. Yeah we should be getting 282 previews soon, though there's already some on Google Books

Would you a Fiona Fox a furry fox for fuzzy Fiona's fluffy fun?

Yes or no, motherfuckers.

Daily reminder that Bump loves you and cares about your well-being

>Archies dies
>Now enjoy our new series, "Afterlife with Archie!"
This really happened.

It's legit good, too.

>Doing anything for a literal bitch.
No thanks. I would much rather beat her face in for what she caused between Sonic and Tails for merely existing.

Well I need to blow my load. Can she do that for me?

I'm not sure how a generic teen love triangle has even managed to last as long as it has.

I don't understand the question

Oh boy
sonicstadium.org/2016/06/sonic-25th-anniversary-coin-merchandise-revealed/

I wonder if the June 23rd announcement is just a price tag/release date for all of them

Good. Shit company.

Ah, fuck it. I'm bored..

So much classic Sonic stuff.

>So much classic Sonic stuff.
Maybe the anniversary game is Sonic 4 Episode 3 and them keeping quiet about it is so Aaron can make a meme about Episode 3

theride.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=555

I think the meme here is that there's going to be something

we need more Sonic Man. Weeknights at 8

I'm still partial to that one comic with Tails fucking Amy and Tikal with his double d

What issue of Sonic the Hedgehog comics has the reboot again?

252 and Universe 55

Assuming Archie dies, what happens next?

I just thought of something. If Shadow is immortal, then that means he exists in Silver's future right? If that is the case, do you think we will see Future Shadow in the comic?

No.

Comics end, Sega wouldn't bother licensing the franchise out to anyone else. Espically after all the trouble Ken caused. If any more comics are made expect them to be made in house at sega with the game writers and completely separate from the Archie canon.

That would most likely go against sega mandates, but there was that king shadow thing so who knows.

>Sonic comic rights gets bought by darkhorse
>everything is the same but with blood

>If any more comics are made expect them to be made in house at sega with the game writers and completely separate from the Archie canon.
>Comics written by Pontaff
Oh joy, more stories about Sonic and Tails standing around cracking terrible jokes in a boring as shit plot that goes nowhere with Eggman occasionally showing up just to be mocked and does nothing important

classic sonic needs to fuck off

They'll probably never figure out the classic physics again anyway so it's for the best.

youtube.com/watch?v=S06KiRaKyxM

Reminder that Shadow is the hero we need.

I would hate this so much. Ian's done fine with making me interested in the world of Sonic and even more interested in the future SIlver is from. Now if only he got the chance to flesh out Blaze's kingdom, she's princess yet all we see of her world is that dinkly little island

>Ian's done fine with making me interested in the world of Sonic and even more interested in the future SIlver is from.
To be fair that second part, at least as of the reboot, is thanks to Evan

The last good 3D sonic was Adventure 2
The last good 2D sonic was Advance 2

Why do they insist on making 3D sonic games play themselves? Why is it scripted to move me out of danger, and to guide me on a set path? It's like I'm playing an iphone game where the only input required is the jump button.

Sonic Generations had a very good reception.

I like all fanart, even off-model art. I take great joy & pleasure in others being able to express their creativity.

Nice. Classic Eggman doesn't get enough recognition, even though he's my favorite Eggman design. I really hope that Sonic Mega Drive ends up as more than just a oneshot, it has so much potential.

Cool. Props to him,too.

The Adventure games were just as bad with that.

>no they weren't
Yes they were.

>Scripted to move me out of danger
Not really. You can easily get fucked if you're not paying attention, especially in stages like Eggmanland or Jungle Joyride. Hell, even Generations did this with Planet Wisp act 2, though that was less reflexes and more actual platforming
You mean her.

>Yes they were.

When was the last time you played the Adventure games? I own the DC version of 1, and the gamecube version of 2, and played them both within the past year. You have full 360 degree movement and can stop running whenever you feel life it.

>Implying Adventure 2 was better than Generations or Colors or Daytime Unleashed

>You mean her.
Shocking truth

Bump say no.