/mbgg/ - Mobage General #553

Wedding edition

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>For a full list of games and information on them, please READ THIS:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

Update: This docs has been revamped and remade to be smaller, lighter and easier to find the information you're looking for.

>When playing Japanese Games:
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Friend ID/Name list:
ofo.jp/j/dG6f

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

Link to previous thread: Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters instead of giving them the attention they want and helping them shit up the thread.

>Kanon in the OP

>marrying second worst girl
Shit taste desu wa

ugh it's Kanon
I hope she isn't in the Anime

Cutest tsundere

Is Kanon hate the new Mumi a shit? Why you gotta be like that, sensei?

What if the BGHS anime focuses entirely on the Idolshit just so Colopl can sell more merchandise and CDs

Its not. Tsunderes have always been very hit or miss in anything.

There's people that love tsunderes and there's people that have a deep hatred for anything tsundere and hates them all.

>closing in on 40 Axion Dragon kills w/o otomo drop

Pour me some of the strong stuff, Sakaguchi. I'm starting to need it.

If they include Shiho, Kanon is definitely in.

How long has it been? Over a month without a nadenade informational and basically no anime details since the announcement and a few interviews they did afterwards.

But there's nothing redeeming about Kanon. Michelle is at least adorable.

We might get the units singing the EDs or something

Even Ange Vierge has a unit now

hey What is this girl-tank game everyone is playing?
Is it p2w?

>Michelle is at least adorable.
Remove mumi scum

>Michelle is at least adorable.
Yeah, if you like shit I guess

Reminder that Miki is a cunt and should be erased from the game for good.

If you're going to meme then at least add a bit of truth to your memes.

Miki's whole character is about smiling, doing her best and wanting to bring happiness to everyone.

Miki is cute. Plus she gets broken cards.

Panzer waltz
no

They literally don't want your money, the only way to get girls really is to build them from grinding stuff

>Panzer waltz
any game you could compare it to? I'm in search for new games

They do though. There's a VIP system that gives you shit daily.

It not being necessary is something else.

Prepare for Mumi

>Dupe Guarantees every 2 weeks
>Still trading out cards
Show the screenshot after the exchange user.

I've only done one kill on the second dragon so far. I threw all my metals at maxing out a Z and 5 SS of the gravity otomo. With my stock of metals depleted, not having any of the new characters and the 10% drop rate on the photon otomo, I'm not in any rush to fight Axion. All of my adventurers are all maxed a 90 on every job, so it's not like the exp otomo would be of any immediate benefit.

In a couple hours I'll have two more characters out of the gacha and will try my luck, but I'm not holding out much hope of rolling anything new. I really hope that these dragons don't signify a design shift going forward. TB was always well balanced so that there were very few truly useless characters. I don't want TB to shift to the more common top rarities or shit/roll the event characters or eat shit.

Yeah it gives you an irrelevant amount of materials, amazing. They would double it if they wanted money

Wasn't there supposed to be a kancolle android game?

what if i give them some money tho? do i get cool stuff?

Kancolle if kancolle had long timers that can go up to days/weeks.

>only wedding girl was ruushe
Fuckk. All the other girls look funner to play, I don't even find her that cute

>I skipped Parme for this

It still hurts. Make it stop.

C U T E
U
T
E

N3

Finished the Firefly, still needs some exp and equipment though. Close range team only made for Ch.24 is finally coming together.

Kinda wonder if its possible to cheese it with just this but I'll probably still try to build the BTR-50PA

Shadowverse finally soft-launching/open beta testing this month.

Every thread this gets posted in, all I can see is that lopsided butt.

Imouto-power incoming.

/v/ is most likely going to be a better place for Shadowverse with it launching on steam and all. People there will definitely discuss it no matter what we do anyway.

Lets hope the game is nice and not total shit.

mage's gameplay is a bit boring, but Ruushe's support is only second to Marl's, while having a better survivability than marl.

Meilin is very fun to play. Like playing a monk character but with lancer's survivability.

Erase Miki from existence.
Must destroy.
Kill all Miki lovers.
Annihilate all Miki lovers!

EVERYTOWN crashes at the beginning. What other game is similar senpaitachi?

Why is this allowed

Miki shitposter has cursed you.

They will launch it first on mobile and after that on PC. I will look at /v/, but nontheless also mention it here. I'll just see how it'll go.

And yes, I also sincerely hope it will be good.

Because Miki, that's why, join me user, together we shall erase Miki and let better girls be the stars of the game!

Gonna be interesting to see how the next wave of recodes turns out. It's been an iffy move to make all the new characters Z class rarity and limit the new elements to those for the most part, but I could see Augment/Impair skills becoming more available over time through recodes - and possibly even craftable otomos, possibly greatly devaluing units that naturally have em. Korin/Suoh/Camellia all seem likely candidates for Augment Attack, while Daiana/Eileen might sport Magic and Shberdan/Eileen Impair skills.

Crafting seems semi-confirmed for 4.1 as well, though I'd wager that that feature starts out somewhat disappointing, with more interesting/unique/exclusive stuff only possibly being added later.

>Throwing out a towel-clad Sadone with your Mikis

I wish there is a better selection for the mumi birthday. Don't even get a chance to get the older non tradeable cards

I hope you actually did it so I can laugh at you

>rengefags

>Crafting
I thought it was just being able to trade in the materials that you have for other materials? As in rings and ores and other job unlock/recode mats.

They didn't because you can't have two of the same card. Miki-hater can't even shitpost properly.

You mean older tradeable cards, the Yukata, and Swimsuit? You're missing her proper Chulip card that comes with her solo.

Yeah those two. I don't really mind not having the chulip card since I'm fine with just the outfit and I can just go get her solo mp4 if I want it.

That little blurb from last stream showed both - "trading" materials for others, as well as "trading" otomos for other ones, in the form of the (arguably somewhat useless) Healing Puppet, which is exclusive to being a PvP reward so far. I'd question the likelihood of tap-skill-otomos being craftable (at least not right away), but the prospect of getting rarer or PvP exclusive otomos is a promising one.

Either way, it's confirmed the next content update stream on Saturday will go into more detail on both the units and new elements of 4.1., so we'll see then.

For anyone who has dipped into both sides - what are the biggest differences between western mobage and eastern mobage?

The western side has literal garbage focused on draining your money and with a bunch of timers and social shit plastered everywhere while the eastern side also has a lot of crap but you might find something that had effort put in and can be worth your time.

I want to photon blast on gene

It makes you reply...

... Miki is a cunt.

The mumi hater actually plays the game and isnt that bad. This miki hater actually feels like a true shitposter fishing for replies.

Best way to deal with idiots like that is report and ignore I guess.

West - Pay to wait less
East - Pay to get characters

It may be useful for SB training if it's a 30% emit chain proc. I don't pvp at all, so the ability to potentially craft those otomo does appeal to the collector in me. I'm also running out of things to spend my stamina on, so gathering crafting mats might give me something to do until the new story chapters arrive. Matsuno, wherefore hast thou gone?

China
>pay to win
Korea
>pay to grind less

>To wait less

More like pay for everything. Its like they saw Japan's microtransaction model and decided to get in on that shit by slapping microtransactions on everything you could imagine. Tried a few on my phone and it was just horrible.

Might as well buy a console game with the amount of money western phone games want you to spend and save yourself the headache.

guys
I don't want to play mobage anymore
help

Fuck you, come back and roll more gachas.

As compared to the gacha system where units are locked behind a paywall and if you aren't lucky with the free currency, you need to open your wallet for a chance at it? I probably didn't play the ones played but most I encountered were just to cut down on wait timers or stamina system to play more. There were a few that had you buy units but it wasn't insane amounts compared to rolling x amount of times to get something from a gacha

>dl goddess kiss
>intro implies that you free people from bainwashing by having your waifus kiss them

and I'm supposed to accept this?!

Yes, you do.

No, you're supposed to encourage it.

they dont, you do

>As compared to the gacha system where units are locked behind a paywall and if you aren't lucky with the free currency, you need to open your wallet for a chance at it?

Not all eastern games are like that though. There's also a bunch of crap but there's games that make it big and are pretty generous or aren't P2W. Or smaller games that are also pretty generous and not P2W at all like Panzer waltz.

MC(yournamehere) have the anti mind control kiss.

Oh, so 'I' kiss the girls then.

Aight then. I'll proceed with a peace of mind.

Nina Kruger from area 6. Didn't full clear, just gathered the 10 medals.

Dammit forgot image

Lvl1 stats

Lvl up, spoilered for graphic imagery

Is even worth doing rolls in GK without that event in which you only pull pilots?

Having and maintaining 20 reroll accounts paid off

brutal, I'm mainly interested in the stats of the area 7 girl, who's skills are single target focused

Imbressive, what level are you and your girls?

What is this game?

>Not all eastern games are like that though.

Same can be said for Western you weeb

Not really.

The west is third world when it comes to mobages and phone games. Its all minigames, timers and microtransactions with cartoony art or grimdark ~realistic~ art because that's what sells.

I'm 46, rerolled for a jiang/sniper account for optimal raiding

I think there's still a guaranteed pilot in every 10 roll, don't think it's worth though. Crystals are too useful.

Goddess Kiss

You guys didn't try it during closed beta two months ago? It's nothing special actually as far as strategy card games go I think even mabinogi duel was better. It has nicer art though so if that's what you guys find more important then ok

I play star wars heroes and the system is fucked up. buying a booster pack with shards (iap) doesnt always net you a character point. to unlock a character you need up to 80 points and they only give you like 1-3 points per get and to upgrade them you need like 160 points at rank 5/7. I've played for like 4 months and to this day my max is a rank 6/7 character. They also limit just about everything you do. They give you lots of auto clear tickets but each stage has a 3 clear limit per day so you cant farm. To unlock 3 more attempts you have to pay, you guess it, shards. Want to do arena? Play once and wait 10 mins, otherwise pay shard to remove that 10 min timer EACH TIME. Same with weekly challenges.

You know I write all that and I start wondering why did I even spend 4 months of that game? I mean I only like spend 15-20 mins each day on it but shit, I kinda dont want to play anymore.

Is there a guild system in GK? Where's everyone at? I started at server 1 but i'm not sure if there are actually more servers than 1. But yeah I want to join a guild if there's even a system for one.

We're at similar character levels but my resources are pooled on Marina so I only hit 75k on raid. .

I don't think so. Free pulls has been giving me only useless parts.

Not all of them.

I'm not sure if those lvl99 zones are intended to be 99 only or are coming soon features like guilds.

Pretty much all original western ones yes. Even the English localizations or shameless copies of eastern games are jewed to the max or they take out nice things that make the game fun. Just go try the top ones and/or the popular ones and see how long you can last before you see a pop-up or message telling you that you can (Or worse, need to) spend money to do X.

>You know I write all that and I start wondering why did I even spend 4 months of that game?

Because you didn't know any better? The great majority of people in the west treat mobages and phone games as a casual thing you play for like 10-30 minutes while the japanese put more effort in their phone games because there's some japanese that treat the game as their "Main game" of sorts and play it all day, spend money on it and grind it all day like it was a console/PC online game.

>cartoon or realistic
compared to 100% cartoony/waifubait

>mini games, timers, and micro transactions
compared to mini games like pachinko, timers/stamina, and micro transactions for gatcha and boosts

I can't believe I'm hearing this when Japan has literal laws for their gatcha

You are delusional

And you seem a bit lost. Did you hit the wrong general on the catalog or something? Have you even clicked or tried the games on the doc or are you here to spread the word about how fun it is to pay for additional stages, refreshes if you want to play for more than 5 minutes and extreme P2W items in western games?

>compared to 100% cartoony/waifubait
Seriously. Where do you think you are?

Waifu game general, obviously

Have you even read half the posts here? You are laughably delusional

Not yet and server 1 also.

You're seriously complaining about timers, micro transactions, and mini games in your phone games? What's wrong with you man they exist in every mobage even in our beloved bghs/shironeko. Pop up ads exist in so many korean/japanese mobages also such as 7k and goddess kiss.

Is VIP status permanent in GK? Does it reset every month? I hope not. Kinda considering the 30 day diamond pack since I usually like those type of iaps.

VIP status is always permanent

I don't think I've ever seen a game with temporary VIP status (GK included), but that sounds so scummy I'm surprised no mobage I've heard of has it.

>Japan has literal laws for their gatcha
And this should be an important distinction.

There's nothing in the laws limiting western companies from siphoning money from their players. They can put whatever garbage they want in gacha equivalents and never have show potential rates for drops. Check differences between any recent f2p MMO game released in multiple regions if you don't want to compare mobage.

Games in Japan also have to be generous because players will move on to other games due to competition. There is nothing similar to that dynamic in the west so they don't have to try as hard to retain players.

Its probably something you have to rebuy when the time is up to keep getting the bonuses. Sort of like a subscription?

That's how I see it.

Not him but western game timers are fucking crazy and seeps into every part of the game. They make you wait on just about everything to bait you into spending iap currency. You can juggle all the content timers you want but you WILL hit a point where you'll be trying to do 10 things and you have to wait 10-15 mins staring at the screen doing nothing. I mean I guess that's not a problem if you're on bluestacks but on a phone it's really really really grating.