>Open Tournaments:
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

Last thread:

First for ded game

How terrible will Hearthstone be several months from now after the Priest expansion?

Help me get to legend /hsg/

Give advice to a shitter who's never done it before.

Just opened Y'Shaarshsjshjsh
What can I do with it? Same question with Deathwing Dragonborn and Shifter Zerus

Grind it like a motherfucker. The only time I did it took me 3 days from rank 12

Clearly Blizzard has never designed any game at all, let alone a digital card game with millions of players. How can they expect to grow their player base with truly idiotic changes. Yeah sure, I haven't actually played with any of the new cards, but I have subscribed to /r/CompetitiveHS and I have watched numerous top level hearthstone streamers hit legend with exactly the plays I would make. So I really know how to design a card game.

**Also as a free to play player this really limits the good cards ftp rogue players can get by 1 whole card.** Wow. Design space my ass blizzard. My proposed change is to make blade flurry a better card than it is now. It will clearly never be played in its current state. *I know this for sure because I have already predicted how the meta will go with this expansion, I just don't wanna share it because it is too smart for most people.*

TL;DR -- Blizzard dumb and truly did this nerf for no reason other than to make paying customers angry

play a fast deck such as zoo or shaman

and this

>Deathwing Dragonborn

What. Fuck off back to skyrim general.

add Primal #1693 on US and ill get u to legend

Ramp druid is the only thing i can think of. Shifter is a useless meme, Dragonlord is great in the greed dragon nzoth priest.

Isn't Zerus essentially an Unstable Portal that you can see into?

Does anyone have a fun and durdly Priest control list?
I want to run Elise as my wincon if possible.

no the only thing unstable portal was good is because it reduced gthe cost by 3

Without the discount though. And when you get a good card, you have to play it immediately or it will shift away, and thats usually not possible.

And the manawyrm or smorcwaker synergy

It actually gets a discount if i remember right he always costs one mana. I tried him once for the memes

Opened this pack today feeling pretty good

so far hunter seems to best class for brawl this week. anyone get a different vibe?

I have had a very painful experience. It is too random to say anything

As a freeze mage, this infuriates me to no end. How could someone even call it brainless? You have to play 100% differently all the time with specific win conditions being your goal in specific matchups. The deck may be unbeatable at time but the amount of foresight and planning that goes in to every game is huge. You don't just think "how do i play around this" or "what do i do this turn" you have to think so many turns in advance about so many possibilities and how you're going to end up on top

>if i remember right he always costs one mana.

Thats absolutely fucking OP and not how the card works you idiot.

This is true but reddit only cares about muh minions

Just checked it. I guess I am.

Combo decks take the most skill out of any Hearthstone deck but people get really mad at them since Hearthstone doesn't really let them interact with the combo player in many ways so it feels like the outcome is out of their hands.

Rogue is good. Put oils on any warrior, shaman, or paladin weapons and win.

>stall
>stall
>stall
>alex
>burn
>win

Literally always the same gameplan. Stop talking out of your ass. Freeze mage has one and only one win condition and it's burning your opponent's face to a crisp

Actually you have to make a decision. You may have to ignore alex and burn their face with everything you have got. Sometimes it pays out.

At least play the deck before posting about it

>no nudes in the OP

So i made this deck for memes and fun, but it seems to work decently enough for me to take on ladder.

Any glaring issues? My current build is different than the pic because fuck mobile.
-2 fiery bat
-1 snake trap
+2 knife juggler
+1 explosive

The explosive is to counter zoo and aggro shaman. Knife jugglers over bats because they never seem to do shit for me.

Use the image one with another call of the wild over snake or unleash. Then it fine.

It's a bit greedy bit that's probably what you're after, juggler is bad in hunter now so don't go with that.

>get a minion fireballed when I'm at 6 life
>he pings once, taking me to 5
>dragon breaths and pings another minon 2 turns later
>he loses eventually

Juggler+unleash seemed decent enough against zoo/shaman, though it doesnt do shit in any other matchup.

I will try it out, thanks.

help i've been out of the loop for a while
which is better in the current meta?

Was it brawl? Maybe he let you win cause he already had the pack

pick mage
paladin is ok but mage is easier

>The only fun priest niggardry card is Thoughtsteal.
But m8, you're not stealing their cards.
You're pirating them.

Was arena at around 3-1. Ended up 7-3 and got a pack that filled in all my missing commons. Feels good man.

Same meta as before, just the already good classes got even better while the rest were left behind.

Mage > Paladin > warrior

Drop an infested wolf and put in a kodo or tundra rhino. Consider dropping wrangler for a kodo or rhino also. I'd put the bats back in. One drops are at a premium right now and they contest both shaman one drops and warlock one drops really well.

Bats are one more minion that comes back with

I've been playing this game pretty much daily for the past two years, and I'm still missing Manaworm. I don't get it. Dozens and dozens of boosters later, and it still won't appear... Also, crafting is for homos.

>craft a leeroy 2 weeks ago after much deliberation
>open one from today's brawl pack

this has happened to me so many times. more than half of the legos I have opened/crafted I have also opened a duplicate of at some point as well.

I guess I can't complain about refunded 400 dust... BUT WHY COULDN'T YOU HAVE BEEN A THALNOS I NEED THAT FUCKER DAMMIT

Manawurm was actually the first cards I've ever crafted.

Also crafting is for extremely handsome gentlemen who are good at pleasing ladies in the bedroom and being heterosexual in general.

>Don't open classic packs
>"Dude where are my mana worms lmao"

It took me a good 30 packs before I got my first healbot and I'm 70+ packs in on old gods and still missing commons like ghoul and twilight elder but it's happy enough to give me duplicate epics.

Ill end up crafting them when I build the deck but it's pretty ridiculous.

I have seen kodo ran alot. Will try that out as well. Thanks.

>cucks like Kripp say constructed is too boring because it's only the same decks
>Arena is 90% Rogue and Mages

How big of a deal is Nourish in C'Thun Druid? It wasn't recommended in the netdeck I found, but I've seen Kripp, Trump and plenty of others run it. Seems a lot more useful than Wrath...

should I craft Justicar and Harrison? It would tap out all of my dust but I'm looking to play some N'zoth priest and both of those cards are key from what I understand.

Maybe even just Harrison? Can I get by without Justicar?

If you are running fandral its pretty good. Its a greedy cycle otherwise, but it still works.

30-70 is pretty much nothing, because I think I've opened close to some 150 classic boosters... So weird.

I've always felt the crafting mechanic to be pretty dumb. I wish there was card trading instead.

>It's a "Mage has no real minions except Mana Wyrm and Sorcerers Apprentice in their deck" Episode

God I love early ladder lmao

Goodbye old friend, your deeds will be remembered.

Until now I still don't have any cabal shadow priests from packs. I refuse to play priest until I open both copies.

Oh and fucking Explosive Shot.

who /quadgods/ here ?

Got Golden N'Zoth and Yogg, reg. C'thun.

>maaghsgllsifgssbgtosgtesgowgnintygtf2gdsgbbgd2gwtgfggkspgrlginkmmgwowgaogcsgoggsgacegfogpso2gutgkfgwtchgg2dfgoggtaglolghgwpsgfegblazsmgenskghbgedgrs07gpadglisgvnagdgdbg5n@fgggxivgss13gsimgpoegtwggbfgmhgbtbgemugen.jpg
Let it be known this only encompasses about a third of Veeky Forums

t. /kspg/

Fly safe :^)

>it's a freeze mage uses all of his burn spells to clear your board and dies to fatigue after 20 minutes of game episode
Just concede already

Now that you've joined the shitposting, what do you think of Iowa from Kantai Collection?

Harrison is a tech card. You can probably use Ooze instead until you get some more dust.

>tanks up
>passes
>Well played

I was playing token druid. Managed to kill his doomsayer from hand on turn 5 and he drew like shit. Poor guy flamestruck a board of 7 wisps

Opened two yoggs, crafted N'zoth. Not going to bother with Yshaarj.

I think she is too good for this shitty general about shitty game

Crafted Yogg on day one for memes, then later crafted N'Zoth because he seemed like a very good card. Later got Y'Shaarj, but I dusted him.
I also got Zerus, thinking about including him in every deck

Let me ask, why do you really care? Do you seriously literally masturbate to the nudes every new thread? Everyone has seen them.

>You'll never see a druid who thinks he can ramp up faster than you can ruin his face with murlocs, then faceless manipulator your warleader

That's true, but Ooze seems like too much of a budget option. Justicar is in Standard for another year though, right? Probably a safe craft?

>no mention of rogue
warlock and shaman got pretty buffed desu
and i feel like paladin isnt that strong anymore overall

mage > rogue = paladin > warrior > warlock > shaman >>> druid = priest >>>>>>> hunter

Is Pirate Warrior the most fun aggro deck ever?

What decks incorporate Leeroy without using some OTK cancer combo?

Zoo

>opponent always has better draws
>opponent always gets to set the tempo
>opponent always drafts better cards
Why does this game hate me so much?

literally every single aggro deck and zoo

Aggro decks like face hunter, zoo, shock paladin to use as a finisher

card trading would just mean that HS will become one giant botnet with new accounts feeding all their shit into individual accounts, and every new card after someone gets a playset is literally completely useless. It's just not a viable business model.

For physical cards, though, that very model is really, really lucrative.

you lie
they have water elemental, best 4 drop EU

Why is kripp such a salty little shit, seriously what the fuck?
How can a grown man not only sit and play videogames for a living, but also act like a little girl with anger issues while doing so?

Fucking manchild, jesus fuck.
>It's just an act bro xD fucking epic
No, he's such a fucking cunt.

I don't understand this leeroy in zoo meme. They have access to literally the best 5 drop in the game, doomguard, exclusive to their class, which is great at any point in the game, can fill multiple roles, doesn't even have a downside later in the game, and can act as a finisher while meming hard.

Leeroy is only good as a finisher and just does one more point of damage. Why play this when you can get on the doom train?

LIVING THE MEME

shadowcaster on reno is autoconcede

Build Big Guy Shaman.

To whoever encouraged me last thread to scrap Malk and make N'Zoth, thank you. I'm having so much fun with N'Zoth Priest and Rogue.

>Playing Sylvanas and copying her effect with two raptors
>Next turn playing Bran + Shadowcaster to get two 1/1 copies of Sylvanas
>Shadowstepping N'Zoth and Shadowcastering him to play him three times
Hearthstone has never been this fun

Hi friend

I don't like kripp either, I think he's an insufferably smug fuck with no talent, and I exercise my displeasure by not watching his stream.

That is one top heavy deck. Also Nzoth and no Anubarak means you're not true meming, you impostor.

You are doing God's work user, keep it up.

>whoops i forgot carddraw

Ok, something that really rustle me.

The massive fuckup between Alex and Malygos lorewise vs how they're used ingame.

Malygos is the fucking aspect of magic, as in the shit mages use, aetherial energy or what the fuck ever suck my dick.
But no fucking mage in their right mind runs Malygos, only ROGUES, the sneaky shadowy faggots of manmade contraptions and sharp blades run the fucking aspect of magic.

Meanwhile Alex, whos domain is that of life and HOPE is being used EXCLUSIVELY by mages, even though all she stands for perfectly describes...idk... priests and paladins? Maybe even warriors.

This is such a fuckup on Blizzards side, fuck all lore and immersion amirite? Fucking retards!

because if they could put 3 doom guards in your deck they would.

having an extra comparable draw isn't a bad thing when you're trying to win before turn 10.

They could restrict the trading to "friends" and people with lost of games played, etc. That way botting would be somewhat useless.

Because sometimes you have a bunch of cards in your hand that are too valuable to discard, so the doomguard just sits in your hand doing nothing. Meanwhile Leeroy is a burst finisher you can bust out at any time you can close out the game.

P O O
O
O

P E E
E
E

XD

Alex used to be a staple in fedora warrior, but yeah, I get your point. Malygos is also used by shamans.

>Malygos
>Shamans

FUCK THAT!

NORMIES GET OUT! REEEEEEE!!!

Let's say you opponent has 13 HP and you have no board. Would you rather have 2 PO and a Doomguard or 2 PO and Leeroy?
This scenario happens more than you think, I closed a lot of games with Leeroy and soulfire/PO.

this card is pretty cool in arena
underrated as fuck

>They have access to literally the best 5 drop in the game, doomguard
Doomguard discards 2 cards and deals 5 damage. Leeroy can be combo'd with Abusive/PO/Soulfire if needed without any board presence and deals 1 more damage by default,

hsg, what's more cancerous? zoo or midrange/aggro shaman? i need to rank up fast to rank 10 within 24 hours. i just made a bet with a friend for 15 packs.