Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previously on /tosg/ : Cookie cutter builds:
>Consult thread before using
pastebin.com/zfAghE2H

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Can I play the game now?
New players are restricted :
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=430

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipedia (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info
All guilds are full, Either wait for guilds to kick inactives/Wait for someone to roll a templar/roll a templar yourself. You can try to whisper the guild leader if you want to join a guild.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
FOE (Jinsae)
Clover (Karga)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Cabyba)
NiceBoat (Tello)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0heefDqe35vj9Raj
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>/tosg/ discord
discord.gg/0heefDqe35vj9Raj
It's alive again

How can other classes even compete

HAUBERK

DIN

DU

NUFFIN

A bird is fine too.

One day I will rape Koenig,
finding the blonde bimbo idling in Fedimian, I will slowly sneak up behind her through the shadows of the busy marketplace. Naturally the idiotic monk girl will be unaware of her surroundings, probably posing and acting for yet another screenshot to upload to the general again, she knows the foolish masses just love her ditzy persona and the attention is like a drug for the otherwise lonely girl.
That doesn't matter to me though, my goal is her body and pride and I must take both.

I will approach the monk from her blind spot, silent and unnoticeable to the untrained eyes and ears.
One of my favorites: Sleep, is a fast, precise spell and especially strong against unprepared adventurers that do not even think about carrying the local pardoners dispellers with them. Koenig will fall asleep immediately, and in that same moment I must grab her unconscious body and teleport us both into a shady, abandoned corner of the city far away from the eyes of potential saviors.

Me and Koenig all alone in the dark backstreet, I have been waiting for this moment for a long time. I'll rip off the little cloth covering her huge udders and start slapping them, one, two, three .... fifteen times until my strong sleep spell starts losing effect.
Awoken from the pain of her bruised tits I will turn her attention to me by whipping my 10 inch Gravity Pole across her shocked face, Koenig will at this point undoubtedly open her lewd mouth to scream for help.

Come join us! We're full of cute traps!

A futile gesture in my presence, I will simply use Psychic Pressure to stop her brain from issuing any commands to her body while still being fully conscious. The blonde bimbo with her mouth open drooling and tongue half out can only be described as a pathetic sight, so I will simply take the invitation and shove my enhanced weapon inside her mouth.

Her throat, not quite used to the foreign body invading the space she needs to breathe, will certainly hurt and at this point I will release her brain from the Psychic Pressure while I force my +10 Maga Rod all the way down her throat until my crotch bumps into her nose. Of course I made sure to not wash my equipment for a few days beforehand so the stink of the pheromones and sweat emanating from them will violently assault the monks nose while she without doubt will try to catch a breath of any air she can get.
Laughable, I will not let her breathe even once as my stacked gear penetrates all the way down to her windpipe and feeling the walls of Koenigs throat wrapping around me ensure that no amount of air will pass.

The monk will probably try to fight back, maybe even try to bite it off or damage me. But to no avail, I know all about her weak build and against my FULL-CON Gravity Pole there is no escape for her.
Disregarding Koenigs need for air I will continuously thrust myself in and out of her throat just until she's about to pass out, at which point I'll release the pent up climax, hosing down pints of hot-white Magic Missiles down her throat filling her stomach and lungs to the brim with my mana before sliding out of her throat allowing her to breathe for the first time.
As Koenig chokes and coughs from the white stuff filling her lungs and throat, trying to catch a single breath of fresh air, I give her a condescending look and cast Lethargy on her.
I've heard Monks really like that spell.

Only discord can save us from the FP cucks

Fuck off

Boys are built for bullying.

FUG

Can't we all just get along? There's no need to exclude anyone from anything!

>Fedimian
Not even once, sorry.

What's the max duration of incineration? 15?

Implying any of that would be rape for the slut

Wugushi fixes soon right?

right?

I want to hold hands with Vire

if they go templar it's fine

WHAT IN TARNATION

Should i be happy or sad about this?

How do I check my ping?

Yes, I am literally retarded.

Pelt 1 so it's okay. :^)

He has pelt1.
He's more useful that the "dps" sword2 builds.

//ping

you're not retarded, user. for some reason a few of the commands in this game doubleslash.

Would anyone mind coming to klai ch12 for my templar quest?

Type //ping

I want to _______ a Thaumaturge!

For anyone who wants to play a fletcher, here's a breakdown of your openers:

A1r3 - good if you want to dabble in some pvp or gvg as well, spiral arrow is a good spiker

A3 r1, decent alternative build, dps rotation is stronger than a1 r3 and multishot has good scaling in exchange for being harder to get off.

A2 r1 scout1, best spec for crowded and competitive world bossing, use cloak to get through maps faster and flare shot is a free magic arrow cast.

A2 r1 wugu1 - best spec for instanced or small-scale world bossing, becomes significantly worse if any other wugus show up or are in your party. Just shits single target dot damage which is he most consistent damage in this game. Go full STR for maximum effect with maxed broad head

A2 sapper2 fletcher3 - might be decent for earth tower of anyone ever decides to bring a fletcher along.

Stat spread in the image, pick your poison. Do note the less dex you have, the more frequently you have to pot or run around to not die

What server?

Oh, there's a meme build of qs3 fletcher3 if you want to farm mobs quickly and farm bosses on the same char.

Good times

Thanks.

Is Arde useless for pet classes? Not sure if I should use an Arde or a shield for afking.

Klaipedo, ofc

klai

no, ask discord

If you still need help, give me 5 minutes.

one more person!

Beetleback if you're going to afk at bees, Otrava Shield works too but you'll need to stack poison resist from hats/equips (?).

220 white plate armor and you're good to go.

We're full, thank you.

What do you even need to do for that quest?

>spend some time trying to get Slick Sap for my daily
>arde breaks
>who cares I can still do damage
>sap drops then disappears
>maybe it's a bug?
>defeat random stationary tree clump of mobs
>some drop mats...that disappear
>what the fuck
>get an idea
>remove dagger from hand
>everything is now normal
Took me 20mins to figure it out. This is such a retarded anti-bot thing.

You need to maintain a party of 5 for 5 minutes

//ping

Is it worth rerolling harpei cube?

Anyone has inside info on when the new player hold will be lifted ?

Also I"d like to play sinlge target dps, should I run sniper or flecher?

the horror

>sniper
wut
Fletcher or Wugushi
note that another wugushi can overwrite your poisons, even with lower level

>Otrava Shield works too but you'll need to stack poison resist from hats/equips
Why? Otrava gives you +19 poison resist, not negative resist like arde.

>sniper

I'm new to the game as you can see, by sniper I mean the class that can use rifles.
I heard the headshot ability is very good for sinlge target.

>fletcher or wugushi
>not getting both for maximum AIDS

Shits dank yo.

you mean musketeer.

if you're looking for full on bossing potential, go fletcher. musketeer sacrifices top end damage potential for versatility.

>Nobody from Futureproof came to help the new /tosg/ templar
>Trap from F.O.E did
>Katzen from Telsai did
What are you fags even doing?

>Trap from F.O.E
You mean the subhuman name snatching cucklord?

What kind of versatility ?

How much suffering am i in for?

Trap is Huntan, isn't he? He's your typical steamfag. Basically a degenerate sub-human autist. He's one of the reasons why discord is such a shithole.

For this one, I actually worked on completing easier collections, about one and half an hour later I farmed up 150k and I just buy the mats for it.

I have one shredded cloth and heart that I can give to you for free

Pope hat recipes are way more frequent than they should be. I WISH it dropped abrasives more.

I was too late ;_;
I congratulated her though.

That's me!

Also is there anywhere that I can check the main diferences between the characters? I've went to some wikis but they only talk about the skills and stuff, I wanted some kind of explanation of the role of each archtype

>responding to namecalls

Fuck off discordfag. Don't shit this place up anymore with your blog-posting.

So shit I swore I saw drop but disappeared was because I had red equipment, but didn't wanna stop?

Fuck you too, IMC.

Who needs another templar in Klaipeda anyway? Futureproof is enough.

maneuverability, more circle choice freedom ranks 2-6, etc.

the choice is basically between archer 2 ranger 3 and archer 2 quarrel shooter 3, most here will tell you ranger. rank 6, falconers give you party support that fletchers usually can't bring to the table, or you can do something like take quarrel 3 ranger 1

im no expert, just wait for the more experienced players to jump in to correct me

>free

Although thats nice theres always a catch

But Lolipan responds to them too???
Apparently not if Lolipan was asking for a new templar for a sister guild.

Fuck off, Hime.

>making namecalls

fuck off futurecuck

He'll bring 30 guys to the exchange to like-rape you.

Don't do it.

Yes. You have to love me forever

But no, I'm just really lazy and I don't like selling things.

All the important people are busy doing something unlike discordfags and irrelevant servers. Fuck off.

>well-known troll is spouting some bullshit on shout again
>do not respond because have him blocked
>know he's shouting because of the dozen or so shout that follows about how people "don't care" and how that guy is such an attention seeker
>being baited this hard
>want to tell them to just block the guy but that counts as giving him attention too
>keep quiet due to principle
>comes to /tosg/
>same shit
>some shitter baits
>other shitters takes the bait
>when called out, they claim to only to pretend to take the bait for God knows what
>fuck I don't know who's baiting who anymore
>all I can do is keep quiet and pretend they're not there
>but other people are still responding

Welcome to my special hell.

don't be a fag and post names

If you really are serious, what server are you on?

busy shitting up the thread

Not that user but
>thinking you're the same as lolipantsu
Delusional discord cuck spotted. You may be a celebrity in your personal circlejerk but no one here cares about you, except for me who took your bait.

>responding to namecalls that aren't your namecalls
Not your namecall to call back to, namecall caller.

Fuck off discord.

Tree of Savior is irrelevant in /tosg/, its just shitposting and false-flagging

klai ch12, but post a screenshot with you and the recipe so I can be sure

i-i-i-it's okay when the retard who tells me what to believe does it!

Hilarious senpai.

Fuck off discord.

Huntan is a fag, I have him muted on discord.

>future being relevant
>after GvG limitations
Hahahahaha lel.

Literally who?

>thinking you represent an entire guild

Yea, fuck off nigger.

Can anyone help me out with that?

Not understanding that it is RMT fuccboi warcunt

Sure

Fuck off reddit.

>Pretending to be me
Nice try senpai. You won't steal these (You)s

Who wants to kiss!

I'll be at the storage keeper on klai ch12

>samefagging just to present your opinion

Fuck off.

kek, everytime.

-Slithering description updated to say it increases evasion, block, and resistance to status effects while active.
-Claymore attack increased from 211.32 + 53.4 per level to 211.32 + 80.1 per level.
-Aukuras description updated to give a buff which causes negative effects to decrease faster, which lasts 15 seconds.
-Blessing duration increased from 45 seconds to 60 seconds.
-Blessing gains additional damage bonus of (0.06 * SP + INT * 0.2) * (skillLevel - 1)
-Cure's bonus damage gained from INT is increased from INT to INT * 1.2.
-Bwa Kayiman damage is now increased based on the average attack power of the zombies.
-Duration of Carve Laima changes based on skill level.

-Punji stake duration increased in PVP to 900 seconds (up from 30 + skill level * 5)
-The base duration of Pole of Agony is decreased in PVP from 10 seconds to 5 seconds.
-Dirty Pole duration increased in PVP from 20 + skillLevel * 2 seconds to 900 seconds.
-Max targets of Gravity Pole in PVP decreased from 5 + skillLevel to just skillLevel targets.
-Revive duration decreased in PVP from 90 seconds to 30 seconds.
-Owl Statue duration in PVP increased from 20 + skillLevel * 5 to 900 seconds.
-Sleep's duration maxes at 5 seconds in PVP.
-Carve Laima's movement speed decrease is reduced from 20 to 10 in PVP.
-Spike shooter's duration is increased from 60 seconds to 900 seconds in PVP.
-Stake Stockades duration is increased from 15 seconds to 900 seconds in PVP.

-Guild tower HP increased from 300 to 1500.
-Added a Dievdirby 3 costume, with special animations for carving, male and female for 129TP.
-More shader adjustments.

Think about what you're saying for a second.
I'm at work now, couldn't reply before and probably won't be able to again

I hope you manage to work that around and join the afk farming mafia.

How do I kiss someone who isn't playing this game?