twitch
twitter.com/kogazor/status/737377398136688641
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cummy x chun is yummy!!

hey guys :)

No Chariots allowed!

Would Ibuki be good for a beginner?

thank god, no more ki/mkx/xrd shitters

Does ibuki seem more like sf3 or sf4 version of herself?

i hope capcom adds another furry costume pack

I think Sol would be really cool in SFV, when will Daisuke cooperate with Capcom?

> So who do you guys think will come out after Ibuki? I hope for Urien or Juri but more than likely it'll be Boxer.

Thanks for the thread.

LOL no

Reminder that you should NOT make fun of LTG because he was molested as a child.
The man suffers from severe mental problems because of this trauma and you should instead try to help him find his way. youtube.com/watch?v=Fu1neVbfHXA

I want urien but he'll probably be last

Remember to report and ignore shitposting, we will likely get a high intial run of it

Give me ONE good reason why Ibuki's v-trigger isn't 2 bars.

Protip: you can't

The bomb doesn't look anywhere near good enough for it to be 3 bars

the bomb does 150 damage and you get 2 of them

It's probably one of the hardest for a beginner.

Cause the set ups look ridiculous off it, makes me wonder if the delay is cause she is broke

she gets two bombs, since you can cancel a normal into bomb will probably be good since it'll cover you

>implying mkx or ki has players here, let alone ones that make themselves known or bitch

i wish viper was my mom

>150 damage
>2 bombs
Okay but she can't set up bombs off throws

She would need to land a crush counter sweep to get a true setup with the bombs

You can honestly start with any character.

If you can't do their hardest shit right off the bat, it's ok, every character has easier but sub-optimal damage and setups.

she stinks!!

yes, maybe not for winning but you would definitely have the most fun playing her

Could you just extend a combo with activations and not use the bomb?

I think it has recovery? The first one might not because of screen flash but I'm not sure

she can cancel normals into the bomb, she doenst need a setup because she can just do it mid combo

whats the source for this?

melty blood is the greatest fighting game of all time

Sf4 ova, it ain't great

Best guile is streaming fyi
twitch dot tv/nychrisg

Oh boy it finally happened.
Should I write a pastebin to include in the future?

of course, keep this general to a high standard and it will be amazing

Okay so she's not really a setup character anymore and that makes me sad cause I wanted to meme on people..

what would it have? just combos and tutorials?

What things are needed for it?

Guides, events, schedules

>finally
Found the 16er.

Who is the biggest meme character? Rashid, F.A.N.G., or Mika?

post yfw you accidentally post in /fgg/

won't happen for long. /fgg/ will be dead soon

Links to framedata, resources for characters maybe, all this stuff here

Any character can be played dumb, but then you see Fuudo's mika and then the memes end

>best guile
But that's ISDD

sfxt2 when??

It is probably best to not link youtubers as that would be constant arguments

Maybe to a series that is more focused

Also upcoming events should probably just go into the OP.

Well we should avoid shit like Max, but I dont see why bnb videos from people like Bafael should be ignored.

>leave for a couple of days
>see this

Is this the latest meme? I'll post here from now on though.

I play both, check your privilege

People just tend to get tetchy about them, but something like his Laura guide isn't a bad choice if their are character specific parts in the pastebin

The worry is of course how quickly than info can become irrelevant

>tfw I keep watching the ibuki trailer and gameplay stuff

Is this what love feels like?

>xbox players

I'm so sorry for your loss ;_;7

the latest meme is the cucks that shit on capcom when they dont play any fighting games period

Reminder that if you play vega you're literally endorsing rape culture.

Thoughts?

twitter.com/kogazor/status/737377398136688641

Outdated stuff can always be removed and replaced.

Both her themes are so good, are they even remixes

I hope she can come sooner than later

just how often are they gonna do this vega/chun li shit?
feels silly that they just loop this over and over.

>0 rashids

I think guile, alex and FANG will see much more play later on in the game's life. People need more time imo.

i want honda in sfv

He's in it for the aesthetics

Someone has to be on top of it though, which is something of a task

Its worth noting that Alex and Guile are new so they havent been around from the start.

I think its funny that we're seeing so many Kens and Rashits but only a few Ryus.
Ryu is seriously stupidly strong in this game, but it looks like only japs understand that.

anyone have the webm?

>Ken
>Necalli
>Nash
>Karin

But I thought Chun and Ryu were S tier and much better than the other characters

What the fuck happened?

really interesting to see so little ryus
I wonder why north american players prefer ken over him

Should I learn how to play ST, Alpha, 3S or KoF98?

>muh girl Laura getting represented
Kind of surprising really

I think he just doesn't have the damage, we'll see some do well but i don't think he has a huge shot

It's to avoid war and shilling across franchises. Just to have a place to discuss sf only and people can report and ignore other games content unrelated to sf. Makes more rooms for other games in /fgg/ too.

fight tsumuji for her

>may 30th
outdated lads

Tokido, Daigo and Bonchan all play Ryu and none of them have won an event.

It's time to admit the character isn't as strong as people thought he was

It takes someone playing chun really well to make her shine, Ryu i have no idea why he seemed to be everywhere

Just learn what you enjoy to play.

Remember when ken was bad? That was funny times

>hundreds of amerikens in every tournament
>still get shrekd by Tokidos Ryu
Ryu is definitely top shit, americans are just retarded and go for Ken instead.
But Ken isnt bad anyways.

Is Ibuki out yet?

I love A3 but you have to be willing to put up with some BS if you want to enjoy it.

The game has some of the best and funniest footsies in the SF franchise imo

ST just makes me mad.

>27 ryus
alright that makes more sense he is played more often then

Tokido is the andy Murray of sf right now, he's great but someone better kerps getting in the way

You should not ignore the fact that Tokido was in the finals many times and that he mostly lost to Infiltration.
Tournament success is not entirely decided by tiers, especially when they arent far apart.
You wont ever see a Zangief win, but with the top5 or 10 even everything is fair game in this game.

Chun has the most top 16s at premier events albeit it is a small sample size

Probably the end of June because. I say probably because Capcom is too incompetent to communicate with their fanbase

Very big scrub comment here, i don't get why people hype ST so much. It seems like a game with so many issues (that fairly they just didn't know back thrn) and is kinda stiff

old fighting games in general has a lot of bullshit

Good things about ST: Extremely fast paced and extremely varied playstyles.

Some think that's enough to overlook the flaws but I can't

Whenever a claw/boxer/o.sagat starts memeing on me I just want to put the stick down

And also the game has too many lopsided MUs.

Fighting games in general do, every game has certain quirks that you just go why to. Though sfv's delaying content is not my favourite quirk ever

ST is retarded and people should let go at this point.
It was important back then but people who still cling to it are weird.

Its nice to bust out sometimes for a few matches every now and then though.

I was referring to the gameplay

Have you tried playing it?
Because of how powerful shit is and how momentum snowballs, it's a game where you can basically play from the heart and win off a few good reads no matter the situation.

There are so many odfities like vega can climb around his stage. Is there anything that details sf2 development well? It's a piece of history that I feel is unexplored

sounds like SFV desu

old fighting games are literally broken

new games, for better or for worse, are designed more with balance in mind and have 20+ years of fighting games to draw from in regards to making games actually balanced

>It seems like a game with so many issues (that fairly they just didn't know back thrn) and is kinda stiff
yeah
you got to keep in mind back in the day it wasn't stiff and all the fuckups in the engine weren't discovered.
the sf2 boom was MASSIVE and no fighting game will ever be able to replicate it

however people recommend the game now because how basic it is and how it forces you to learn zoning/spacing. high level there's all sorts of bullshit so really its best to learn the game and move on.

People tend to forget this. For all the 8frame menes SFV is a pretty well balanced game

anyone else downloaded the unlock for ibuki? is it better to just end in raida or vskill? doesnt seem like you have to rush for the bomb

Nah everything in V is really weak.

I play fei long who is a bad character but even he has retarded tools like a light dp so safe he can use it as a poke. Every character is like they, they all have bullshit that feels free and fun to use.

It's really fun, it depends on who you play though. Some people really like to just pick claw or something and just attempt to make you mad