/owg/ - Overwatch General

Wombo Combo Edition
Previous Thread >Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>/owg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f4jgjADsR1q3vjxS4SvLBaqvvnAcr0Pxg4ggs6_wObw/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>/owg/ Survery
docs.google.com/forms/d/1n4-Xcs6_u2-uPPNrSUYiyKhE1_xFxrt1NsgbsrSOw6w/viewform

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/twRyTamX

>Stats and Leaderboards
watcher.gg/
masteroverwatch.com

post Mister Cree

tracer

OGON PO GOTOVNOSTI

Someone post Stonehardt's hammer/axe

Someone link the personality types + character sheet

Refunding

friendly reminder that zen is the best support

How do you beat Reinhardt + Mercy?

>someone says mccree is balanced, maybe even underpowered
>argument is pharah is overpowered

PATCH?

holy fucking shit they need to remove the destructible rails on every map, so many fucking times have i hit one of them instead of the enemy behind it

does getting kicked for inactivity count as quitting the match and will it penalize me eventually when i load into a shitty losing game thats half over and stand still?

do i need to just dick around near the spawn and wait the match out before dumping these retards?

So what level did you get your first legendary?

level 23 and nothing so far, just 500 gold

Far away Bastion + Reinhardt.

How many viewers would D.Va get if she got fucked in the ass live stream?

Pharah a cute! CUTE!

>Win 1-2 games
>Immediately get removed from the lobby and get placed against a blatant stack that out-coordinates our random team

This isn't fun any more.

Ogon po gotovnosti!

snipe mercy
flank mercy
rocket jump mercy
break reinshield

Charge their Reinhardt into the wall as Reinhardt and hope your team follows up.

reposting shitty ideas

I'd like to see a support that is a nurse big guy who jumps on friendly characters to heal them by giving them a shot with a syringe. I'd give us a support that can also tank a bit.

Can't think of other skills, but the theme would be basically a wacky nurse that is centered around the idea of not wanting to submit (i.e when you're a kid and you don't want to get your vaccines, etc).

Either that, or a greek hero that is basically a minotaur that heals you by dropping food (think of those bones with meat you see in cartoons) and can tank a bunch.

tl;dr I want a support that doesn't get killed in 2 meatshots.

McCree buffs inc

flashbang over his shield

unload your hot sticky mess all over his face

or make it so your projectiles just break the railings instantly and the projectile continues through it

im still fresh, like level 16, but i got my first legendary at level 14 i think. it was the shitty blue symm skin. I'll literally never play her ever in my life

Aww yis, time for best girl.

OGON PO GOTOVNOSTI!

based discord

loot crate

He's honestly so fucking good. The discord orb just shits on people, and if your team isnt running head first into bastions his healing has a great rate.

>see this
>immediately think of the Zarya /ss/ that will never happen because no one likes Zarya
wew lads, this site sure has done a number on me
any draw/writefags wanna get on that?

Got Raindancer around level 6.

>get a quadra kill on the objective with reaper ult
>team caps point and wins the game off that play
>potg is our useless genji getting 1 kill no where near the objective and then dying

???????

ANY XBONERS PLAY THIS GAME?
I HATE PLAYING WITH RETARDED TEAMMATES AND MY FRIENDS ARE SHIT

my first lootbox gave me blackbeard for torbjorn
i have only played him once

>join game
>lose 5 seconds after
>queue again
>join game
>lose 2 minutes after
Aaand I'm done for the night.

anyone know what was in this recent little update?

I WANT TO KISS AND SEX PHARAH IN THE VAGINA

Seems like they want to punish good players

>u sound
>o sound
yeah sick poem

Wait for your team and then use D.va to push Rein away with your boost

>flashbang stupid healslut
>force her to swallow 6 bullets

yea

>low HP
>literally zero movement abilities
>slow movement speed
>worse healing than lucio and mercy
>all he has is some OK DPS, but nothing an offense character can't do better and decent ult that no one takes advantage of
buff when

Probably nothing important

If there's something worth mentioning in an update it'll be all over the place

i know i'll sound like a little adhd child when i say this, but zenyatta's attacks are so fucking satisfying to shoot off, just holding down mouse 1 while he whips golfballs at people with his crazy hand movements makes me so happy

i think the red version of that legendary is my favourite skin in the game

No.

What was that patch i just got?

you forgot

>best debuff in the game
>most rewarding headshot kill

Why would you need it to be /ss/?
A regular cardiofag would be basically a child compared to her so you could fulfil this fantasy without the need to be v&.

>be on widowmaker for a whole game as genji
>he whines about me focusing him
>at last moment of game (slow mo but can still get elimination), I reflect his own shot to headshot and kill him

feels good

Only death can free me from this pain.

I wouldn't say cute is the right word

It sounds gay as fuck but she's goddamn beautiful alright I just wish her accent wasn't so dumb

>Enemy team is 5 McRibs and a Lucio

The red and white look great together.

>McCree on enemy team
>misses flashbang
>runs away till its up again
holy fucking shit can these brain dead retards do anything other than press e and right click?

is this just the suffering we must undergo until they make a proper ranked mode or will the forced 50 continue further still?

>lose game on Watchpoint Gibralter because team was ass
>leave
>Attack: Watchpoint Gibralter
>it's actually the same game I just left
>leave
>queue again
>same game same team
>leave, requeue
>shut off game
>go to sleep

what a fuckING JOKE

>Join Game
>It's attack on gibraltar
>You're team is 2 widowmakers, 1 hanzo, 1 genji and 1 level 7 reaper
>How do you react?

>play as Lucio
>get 6x the kills as with Tracer
>get 4x the damage done
>get higher accuracy
>get less deaths

Wow, the character I wanted to play as most is impossible for me, the annoying bubbly black guy is one I seem somewhat okay with even though I'm terrible at the game.

Mercy's anding noises are sexy, i wish her normal walking sound was that loud because it honestly gives me an erection to think of her in the nice heels making that sound.

It's not that confusing. It's common sense. As soon as you boost into the air you're a giant slowly hovering bullseye. So yes, people you can't see are going to shoot you down immediately. And no, this isn't Quake, so you have to shoot closer than just splash damage to kill someone as Pharah. And yes, you have to know when the right time to use your ult is, because otherwise you are literally hanging motionless completely vulnerable in midair and Widowmaker will split you open before you can say JUSTICE RAINS FROM ABOVE.

It's common sense. I used the CS examples because those are all common sense things. You're putting yourself in a position to be vulnerable where people can easily shoot and kill you. Don't do that. Stay in the air for shorter amounts of time. Don't pop your ult if you think there are snipers around. Not hard.

>It's too much when your combined FPS playtime in your entire life is about 400 hours at most.

If you're that confused take five minutes and go on the Wiki and briefly look at the abilities of each character. Even just looking at it in-game should be enough. You can press F1 at any time to see what your particular hero can do.

It's not supposed to be that hard. I struggled so much more learning Counter Strike and still do. Just takes a little bit of getting to know the game.

Reaper's thighs.

im praying my next legendary is this, maybe a zenyatta or hanzo skin

His movement speed is the same as almost everyone else.

Reposting

Interestingly enough, Liao and Zhou are the names of Chinese Dynasties. Sure, they're common names, but Blizzard might have picked these names deliberately to allude to something.

It's widely assumed that Liao is the one original member that was publicly disgraced, since he's never really mentioned ever up until that blog. I'm thinking that Liao was the original head of the Overwatch Science and Mei's boss.

Liao might be connected to Fumigator, but he may not be Fumigator himself. I'm actually kinda thinking Fumigator was someone that worked under Liao, but Liao indirectly discredited him through Liao's own activities, despite being innocent of what he was doing. This discrediting and learning of what Overwatch was actually doing turned Fumigator to villainy.

This is pure headcannon though. Fumigator may not even be on the table anymore and could have been a throwaway name.

As for Fumigator's design, he could definitely be a DoT damage dealer. There is no heroes right now that deal automatic DoT as their main damage or is a big part of their design.

>Those two guys level

>playing McFree
>enemy reaper keeps trying to 1v1 me
>enemy reaper keeps dying

>Leave Game

>having fun with friends
>enemy team starts losing
>HOL UP NOW x2 comes out
>game turns into a fucking chore

They seriously need to do something about his cheap shit its horrible to play against.

>tfw you hear HIGH NOON
>turn and instakill mcREEEEEEEEEEEE with a direct rocket to the face
kek is there any better feeling?

this is my favorite meme

>is this player winning more than 50% of the time
>well throw some trashy players on his team

sleep tight reaper

You keep your mmr from beta

McCree is nothing without his abilities, so... No.

inb4 some faggot too slow to avoid fan the hammer complains about fan the hammer

sleep tight reaper

>widowmaker tryhard
>give her le monkey dick
>she switch to mccree
>fuck him up
>he switch to torb
>fuck him up
>still mad as fuck
Is there something more satisfying?

is cute!

sleep tight reaper

>Download game today
>First match
>Pick 76 cus he looks cool
>Guy on the mic calls me a retard saying we need a support
>Play 76 anyway
>We manage to win
>Guy continued to be angry

Why cant people just get along

there's only 2 healers in the game and zenyata

Level 3
First lootbox

sleep tight reaper

>Genji's electricution sounds

>playing Rein since no one on the team will pick any tank but me
>we have a level 84 Pharah
>ask him to get off his ass and kill the enemy Pharah that's killing me and our Lucio
>"are u serious u cant kill pharah as pharah
>mfw

literally everyone is good with lucio. its almost impossible to play him incorrectly

sleep tight reaper

it isn't "gay as fuck" to describe a woman as beautiful. some women are cute, some are hot, some are beautiful.

Does McCree's stun thing not work on everyone or get negated by certain things? The vast majority of the time it doesn't seem to do anything. I know he's meant to be OP but I've done worse with him than any other character so far. I've even got to the point where I did actually stun someone, unloaded the rapid fire thing, they were still alive, I rolled so I could right-click again, then they killed me in a nanosecond.

So is this general's population all the McCree and Genji mains that instapick and never switch away but loudly complain when the to people left to man the frontlines can't take the objective?

>Widowmaker's mobility
please just kill me, she is almost impossible to punish, and she has insane dps upclose anyways

anyone else hate reapers appearance and voice but love the way he plays?

he's fun as fuck but i cringe every time he speaks.

What do you do when you check your medals and find that you have a gold medal in healing even though you have a healing support and you yourself are not one

>Pharah
>Not cute
Have you ever stopped to look at your waifu? She's adorable.