/maag/ - Marvel Avengers Academy General

ZEMO'S BACK EDITION

>What is this?
A mobile city builder/tap-and-wait game where you build up your campus and "educate" your students, and wonder why they spend so much time "relaxing". It's basically waifubait and the most entertaining dialogue done by Marvel this side of Damage Control.

>Is it free?
Yes, although there's a lot of waiting unless you wanna fork over your shekels.

>Official trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=AergY6ijsfI

>Current event:
"Civil War has come to Avengers Academy for a limited time! Captain America and Iron Man's opposing views on how to keep the Academy safe divide the Super Heroes, but Hydra threatens them all. Can Captain America and Iron Man put aside their differences to defend the Academy?"

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Yt0on
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holy shit the day has come I'm still not buying him for 995 shards

>still $20
Is not sure. I want him but that seems like too much.

>Madame Hydra Bobble Head
>Defeat 6 Hydra Thugs Lvl 11 or Higher
>27 Combat Gear and 27 Interstellar Communicators

Fuck if only i know i wouldnt have gotten Sif.

Fucking tiny jew

>still $20

They can't keep getting away with this

If they dropped his price the people who DID buy him from $20 earlier would throw a fit.

fuck them, they are cucks anyway for paying such a ridiculous price

If didn't spend 20 bucks on spider-man who is my favorite, what make them think I will spend 20 bucks on zemo

>Zemo's voice as bad as Steve's
They need to fix these before changing other characters

They gave Sif an action to make good plating. Neat

>will probably not beat RS in time
Gold plating is killing me. I don't want the streak to reset though.

>Gold plating is killing me
What the fuck are you niggas doing with all that gold plating?

Bling Quinjet?

So who /definitelywontgetallbobbleheads/ here?

I haven't even bothered to get the Black Panther one yet

You got a LOT of gold plating, if you can manage to split the drop from the reactor/other stuff. You can get 1 consistently from 2-15 min missions.

Is there a way to reset the Red Skull without waiting the 24 hours? I cant complete the current streak, Id rather reset it back to Streak 1.

Hit the X next to the timer

Do I need to upgrade my vanilla troops any further because I feel like upgrading my characters first.

Anyone have screenshots of the news dialogue after the Let's Be Civil mission? My game crashed and I missed it all

Depends on whether you need the level 10 drops eventually in your general plan.

The best method of grinding either way right now is to upgrade your resistants to level 5 and farm by fighting the Red Skull streak 5 minions.

>Crossbone level 5 knives requirement dropped to 15

>Madame Hydra level 5 reduced too
Nerfs are happening.

haha! YAAAS! It dropped by exactly what I needed to get Madame Hydra to rank 5.

Will I get the mats to upgrade my troops to Lv.7 by fighting Red Skull? Because if I can't them there's no way I can fight RS and grind for Madame Hydra mats and I refuse to keep her at rank 1 with only two activities

Yeah I'm close to getting my robots to level 9 by fighting his troops, but you can't get that Madame Hydra drop at the same time of course since you have to focus on making green robots.

More importantly
>still can't afford to part with a single gear

Man, I miss two days of the event and it completely destroys my progress. I'm honestly considering extending the event by a day

What are the odds TinyCo unfucks the event in time to complete everything? Needing multiple Bots/Wards per Hydra goon on top of needing to train Greenies for Red Skull is making it impossible.

Getting enough stupid fucking selfie sticks for Wonderman is all i'm missing. 40 of them. 40?! and they drop only from red thugs.

0 to 1. Are normies pitching a fit again on their Facebook?

They probably need to add time with the Kindle update going out late, I think they only got it today?

I got one, with the Sinister Six

>another event

>still need a bunch of those goddamn Hydra drives for MH

Does she need any more crazy shit or is that the worst of it?

Rank 5 needs no drives, thank fucking shit

>Right after I queue up resistants to get the 5 I am missing
Fuck me

Just need drives for rank 2 3 and 4 and you got it. Still a huge pain though.

I just got her to Rank 2. Fuck.

Who else 'got through streak 5 and are now ignoring Red Skull' here?

Which six is it gonna be? Who's gonna be free? Who's gonna be premium? I'm betting premium Spider-Gwen for sure.

I got Spider-Man's out of a box, which I only bought because I was hoping for the dorm or jeep. Regret.

Considering they said we are only getting a small event and more story I think it's just Oc for now since he is the only one in the code.

>Who else 'got through streak 5 and are now ignoring Red Skull' here?

Me. I'm just happy to have Bucky at all. The only rank 5's I care about are MH and Crossbones

I'm working back up to 5 after getting up to 6. The pain comes when you don't have enough gold plating to make the resistant fighters you need. I really hope you only need Streak 7 to get a box, since I have R10 robits and R7 poison robits coming in the morning. Not sure about the cap guys

Never believe TinyCo's lives. Strap in for a month long Spidey grindfest and prepare for 20 dollar Gwen and, I dunno, 10 dollars for Silk and Black Cat.

Damn I'm so tempted to get Zemo.

is it to late to Unlock Madame Hydra? I don't see a timer on her classroom for the snakes I need to unlock her?

Did you already defeat her three times? The snakes don't start dropping until you actually have her fights done.

yeah I just beat her the last time. I just need the lipstick and snakes. also I'm sure they've been posted before but what do her other Ranks look like?

>paying 20 bucks for something in a shitty game
Are you retarded?

If snakes aren't dropping then you might want to store the classroom and place it again.

I just restarted the game and the timer is there now. Thanks though. and again am still wondering what her outfits look like in the different ranks if anyone has images of that.

>i want zemo
>20 bucks

I said I was tempted. No way am I dropping one cent on this game.

>Lv 9 thugs drop 15 green belts
>Still only drop 8 orange belts

my inventory:
181 green belts
16 orange belts

why

>tfw your agents are held back in lvl 8 because of this

Needing 200 to upgrade and the drops not increasing is fucking bullshit

>there's only 5 days left
Is it time for autism spreadsheets and alarms?

JUST

So when's Hawkguy?

Never ever

wait was the ronan crate even used for anything?

For maybe the first day it dropped a SHIELD coin or something, but maybe I'm imagining that happened; it definitely at one point said it dropped a SHIELD coin, but it was never usable.

It's a pretty sweet decoration.

Thunderbolts event maybe

I remember hearing that and people thinking it would be for Civil War but nothing happened

We were stupid enough to think TinyJew would cross promote with the movie

Red skull cage when?

Better question: When's Tigra?

How do I get Long Range Communicators? It says beat Red Skull but I just beat streak 2 and didn't get any

For the most part, the game tells you which streaks give what drops. If/when Red Skull's back in your quad, tap on him and from that screen you can preview each streak at the bottom.
However, it doesn't denote which streak gives long range communicators. I believe it's 3 or 4.

I think you need another 45 then.

>previous thread ded in two days

archive.is/Yt0on

THE NORMIES ARE TURNING

They dont care as long as they get paid

>you seriously need 12 level 9s to farm the level 10 drop

lmao, fuck this game

Its even worse than that. You need to kill 2 level 9s before the 10 even pop up. Thats an extra 6 to.

Which means we lose a day waiting for those minions to generate. For fucks sake

this is criminal, we need an extra week for this shit to be fair

We understand your frustations user, which is why we're implementing the Extra Week™ shop item, now available for the low, low price of 995 shards :^)

yeah sure, give me a zemo

If buying Zemo would also extend the event by a week, would you do it?

Fuck no. I want free from this game ASAP

At least it gets easier after this
>24 hours to defeat lvl 10
>12 hours to upgrade normals to lvl 10 and spawn 6 of them
>use those 6 to kill another 2 lvl 10
>upgrade both normals to lvl 11 and greens to lvl 6
>use 6 normals to kill 2 lvl 11
>upgrade normals to lvl 12 and greens to lvl 7
>keep fighting lvl 11 to upgrade greens to lvl 10
>defeat streak 7

I don't think there's enough time to produce that many units.

>easier

Nope. I think we're finally have to start using the stockpile of free shards we've been saving up

What level goons even drop those items for Sleeping Panther? I've got up to level 9 on my campus atm.

Also why is getting regular belt suddenly harder than getting green ones?

It's actually possible.
Assuming you have 0 robots/agents when you spawn first lvl 10 thugs.
>24 hours to kill them
>48 hours to get greens to lvl 8 and defeat streak 2
>12 hours to get greens to lvl 9 and defeat streak 4
>12 hours to get greens to lvl 10 and defeat streak 5
>20 hours to defeat streak 7

Are you just going to skip the fact it takes 70 gear to upgrade from 9 -> 10?

During 12 hours of single upgrade you train 6 goons.
And beating lvl 11 thug 6 times gives you 54 gear.
My math assumes that you wait with using each 6 guys after each upgrade is finished.

Are you sure? 9-12 I think is already 60 hours. It costs 121 gear to upgrade from R. 6-10. You only get about 67 left over if you only upgrade the normal troops. You can definitely get to 9 but then it takes 17 troops to beat streak 7. Plus with the limit you'd have pretty much already be doing this.

>24 hours to beat lvl 10 thug and get 3 gear
>12 hours to get lvl 10 goons and beat 2 more thugs for total 7 gear
>12 hours to get lvl 11/6 normals/greens and beat 2 lvl 11 thugs for 18 gear
>12 hours to get lvl 12/7 and beat 6 thugs for total 61 gear
>12 hours to get lvl 8 greens and beat another 6 for 100 total
>12 hours to get lvl 9 greens and beat streak 3 with 12 total greens
>12 hours to get lvl 10 greens and beat streak 5 (streak 4 with lvl 9s and streak 5 with lvl 10s)
>8 hours to beat streak 6
>12 hours to beat streak 7
>2 hours to get panther
if enough time
>6 hours to get gears/comms for MH bobblehead

If all else fails, hacked version.

Or I'll use my shards, one or the other

>like 5 threads show up when I search maag

what the fug

more nerfs when

Two days from now, I'd guess.

They have to let the panic build up first to get them sheckels.

>tfw

I love Pym