/pg/ - Persona General

-LATEST NEWS-

Rise Kujikawa turns 22. HAPPY BIRTHDAY RISETTE!!

>P5 releases September 15th, 2016 in Japan, 2016 in NA, Europe TBA
>P5A: The Day Breakers to air in September 2016
>New Dengeki Playstation Magazine to feature P5 news June 9th
>P5 to feature at E3 2016 (Sony's E3 conference will be on June 13th, 6PM PDT)
>Winter of Rebirth releases on BD August 3rd, 2016
>20th anniversary concert to take place on August 13th, 2016
>Next Persona Magazine to release Summer 2016
>20th Anniversary FES to take place at 3331 Arts Chiyoda in December 2016

-SCANS-
archive.is/U8Ka0
archive.is/FaYLc

-INFO-
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
-GUIDES-
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

-DOWNLOADS-
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua

-MANGA-
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CPeZqOGVmjs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There is literally no reason to not bring him back.

Xth for best girl

Happy Bath Day Raise

I love Anne.

>Making a new thread before the bump limit
Retarded Rise poster

Most people don't want him back, prove me wrong.

Happy B-Day Okay Girl!

This nigger knows what's up

his death was the climactic ending to P3 and to bring him back would be to remove all weight the ending had

>Makoto
>not Minato.

Happy birthday to one of the many idols this series inexplicably collects.

Yes, and?

>Minato
>not Boy with Earphones

Why you gotta misname him like that?

>Boy with Earphones
>not door-kun

FANSERVICE IS MORE IMPORTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT

>door-kun
>Not YOUR name

>YOUR name
>not Jamal-kun

>Your name

Fuck off Rise, just because it's your Birthday it doesn't mean you have the moral high ground.

I'm glad the manga gives this ship some love, it's a shame they didn't keep the director for the first P3 movie on board, it was implied in an interview that he wanted MC and Yukari to eventually have some sort of romance, thought it seems have been completely cast aside in favor of Aigis.

[sp]Aigis is overrated imo[/sp]

>female protagonist of SMT if... is the canon one
>"male is always canon" they said
FemC bullies on suicidewatch

I like FeMC, it's just that her fans that are really obnoxious.

Ah shit got it confused with a certain chat.

>male is always canon
what? that's silly.
FeMC is not canon tho

persona lemon

Is that tumblr on the psp?

Because all names are misnames. He's not Minato.

Saddest Persona deaths?

I'd say MC > Maya

>Dat dress

STOMP ALL OVER ME

Persona Q named him minato, and PQ is canon.

PQ named him P3 Hero

Igor.

it's also really the only way the Answer makes sense as a continuation.

frankly it should be sort of a non issue, i don't think aigis' relationship with mc loses anything by being platonic

>Persona Q named him minato
No

Why is she pissed?

in Persona Q, it has his name in the Japanese letters, and it translates to "Arisato Minato"

Sogabe (the mangaka) vastly seems to give Minato/Yukari more fuel in retaliation to how much the movie director loves Aigis. It's a bit humorous.

In the latest volume, Aigis goes through immense emotional stress over her feelings for Minato and ultimately cannot confess to him. Minato remained completely unaware. At the end of the volume. Yukari tells Aigis to confess her feelings for him after Nyx battle, because she is going to confess to Minato as well.

Because she is worst girl in a game with a shit cast of waifus.

>Igor

Yu's death was better, tho. Also, technically everyone from P1 and P2:IS dies.

Why is it always the Chiefags that say P5 has no good waifus? Are you just mad there isn't another dyke with boy hair for you closet gays?

do you have any proof?

The trailer reads P3 hero. A previous video had scenes where someone used that name, but it's not official.

Nah, I'm just not a fan of any of the designs. Each of the previous installments have better designs. P5 only really has a few.

Toriumi is best Yukari

So apparently /r9k/ shot up California's university.
Why didn't Adachi shot up his school or his original police station? He's enough of a loser to do it.

What percentage of /pg/ is suicidal or at least borderline?

Isn't Sogabe also working on the animation team for the P3 movies, that's gotta hurt.

where is a jap supposed to get a gun, user
i bet his pistol was permanently on safety with no ammo

/r9k/ going on a normie purge again?

Sogabe? Not at all. He's the mangaka, the movies are handled by the same fag who fucks up every Persona adaptation.

Chidori

iirc Hashino says that he has a real gun, but as he can't use it outside work, he bought a toy gun an modify it to shoot real bullets.

It doesn't make sense, but heh

meanwhile trinity soul was written by the guy who also wrote the bible black adaption, when are they gonna bring him back

best boy

He probably means a blank firing replica, not an actual plastic toy. They're not uncommon for hobbyists in Japan and can be modified to (unreliably and dangerously for the user) fire live ammo

>i don't think aigis' relationship with mc loses anything by being platonic

no dawg it all has sexual undertones

come into my room, touch my heart, etc.

>4 posts before bump limit

I did what I had to to make sure that dipshit Mariefag didn't steal Rise's spotlight on her own birthday

Some of you are alright. Tomorrow don't go near Yasogami High.

yeah and thematically the difference between it being a relationship with quasi-sexual undertones and an explicitly romantic one is nil

My name is not important. What is important is what I'm going to do... I just fuckin' hate this world. And the human worms feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill. And it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins here.

I'm going to make Aigis the mother of my children

shit, really?

youtube.com/watch?v=CPeZqOGVmjs
yep, plus he probably could've been getting ammo (also incredibly restricted in japan) by skimming it off the stations armory. not at all that implausible for him to be able to gin up a cheap saturday night special style carry gun

Where's my damn coffee?

>Ladies and gentlemen, mister MEGURO SHOJI

What did he mean by this?

>Meguro Shoji
Who?

Agi - The sensation of touching a working oven. It only hurts for a little bit.

Bufu - Similar to falling into a frozen body of water. Very dangerous.

Garu - Like those cartoons when a girl's skirt blows up. No danger or pain, only embarrassment.

Zio - When you touch a doorknob and you get shocked. Kind of hurts.

Hama - Painless. It lures you into a state similar to sleep paralysis-you're aware of what is going on but can't move or see.

Mudo - It feels like inhaling a bunch of heavy smoke. You struggle to breathe and then you pass out. Very uncomfortable.

Almighty - A very abstract pain. When you have been looking forward to something for a long time and it disappoints you, you're put into a negative state of mind. Almighty is best described as a physical manifestation of such a pain. It can't be helped.

Rate them on this scale

why does he look so goddamn haggard

>wake up
>read last thread

wew lad

You can definitely see during sleep paraylsis. What makes it so terrifiying is that you've got the clear visuals of the room you fell asleep in overlayed with the hallucinations your brain are pumping, making it feel too real.

if you had dojima's life, wouldn't you

Why tf is Bufu so much worse than the others. Shouldn't it be like having ice dumped down your shirt.

>lose the love of your life
>miss the killer
>your daughter is distant because you were so focused on the job

>1306x1130
I want to say this is cropped but I can't. In which case why

>lose the love of your life
that sucks
>miss the killer
what a shitty detective
>your daughter is distant because you were so focused on the job
what a shitty father

That remids me Katsuya's life.

>Be oldest brother
>Dad is in jail (or dead) because he tried to arrest some influential politician's son
>Brother is a school delinquent and he doesn't care about you
>Try to be autistic about work to regain family honor even if bosses shit on you because of dad
>You love cats but you are also allergic to them and have one as Persona

Being Katsuya is suffering

At least he's best bro though. I wish I had a big brother like him.

>not trying to finish what his father started/taking revenge for his father
what a shitty son
The personaverse is filled with shitty people.

>dress like an extra on The Mod Squad

FOR BIRTHDAYS!
FOR JUSTICE!

Yu's life is fucking great

>Go to village
>Make good friends
>Solve mysteries and kill gods
>Get a girlfriend and get laid
>Become one of the strongest human characters in Personaverse
>Parents are never at home so you can fap all day every day

I'd say Yu and Piercy had a easy life, while MC and Tatsuya got the worst ones.

>a girlfriend
>a

>Being a manwhore
Disgusting

What's Catch 22? I know it's a paradox, but I don't know what does it means in this context.

>not being a manwhore

the girls basically enable you

If I had to guess, it just means the protagonist kept the cycle of whatever they were fighting against in a status quo, just making sure the world didn't get destroyed by it.

Should ask /smtg/ about it.

The real question is, does P3MC win in a fight v P4 Protag?

Yes. Of course he does.