Previous Thread: Unofficial Veeky Forums chat
discord.gg/014fDbZ8P7TPWMIEr

Stickerbitch's diary of disaster and memescalendar:
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]

--FAQs for Robinhood--
Visit the website first - www.robinhood.com
If you're not into robinhood - stockbrokers.com/offers
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade.
It's also pretty basic software.
> When is it coming to my country?
Probably never. They only have plans on an Australian beta ( robinhood.com/au/).
> It's been X days, why isn't my account isn't verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.
> Is this the right place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
You have found the right image board ;)
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, Yahoo/Google finance, or even Stocktwits for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
>How do I git gud?
investopedia.com/terms/c/candlestick.asp?layout=infini&v=5F&orig=1&adtest=5F
youtube.com/watch?v=ARrNYyJEnFI

> If I have Robinhood do I need to worry about 'Free riding' violations?
No, its not applicable for limited margin accounts (instant), and if you don't have instant, RH won't let you buy with unsettled funds
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator. Setup is extremely easy. memuplay.com/

Who's got some TOS scanners

I'll show you mine if you show me yours *wink*

WEW
E
W

Gona move the stop loss to .56 on Monday in relation to the moving average, it's and uptrend stock kek

Last Friday nugt went down to 153 on profit taking. I follow jnug and gss also. Historically, we're entering gold season and will probably see some highs real soon. NUGT constantly jumps over 175, 180. You'd be a retard to sell at .54. Have some patience and wait for the runup.

However, on aug24 NUGT and JNUG have fwd splits coming up (5 for 1 and 10 for 1) making it easier for poorfags to invest in them. Investors might be tempted to move money from smaller miners to them.

None of this is correct
this post is bad and you should feel bad

No, you are. I make money trading gold all the time bro. I can't really follow world events, so I usually only hold a few days at a time max. Usually a few hours. Everytime Yellen or any other big countries even hint at interest rate hikes gold goes down. Gold doesn't follow the norms of stock market behavior. Follow jnug, nugt for more info since TGD is a smaller company. With britain lowering interest rates last week (and hints at lowering it further) gold should keep rising. I mean, alot of other factors are involved too, I'm just sayin.. don't sell at .54 haha. I'd shoot for .60, .59 minimum

FUCK YOU ANONS
FIRST IT WAS MGT
THEN GALE
THEN GEVO
NOW TGD
THIS IS OVER FUCK BIZ

that's why i never buy stocks under $10 as a part of my investing strategy

>Veeky Forums recommends a stock
>Know it will go down
>Wait
>It goes down
>Buy now that all the hype is gone and no one is looking at it for the cheapest price available.
>????
>profit

Yes, this is how you do it right!

Whenever I recommend a stock here it goes down the next day

Does that happen to anyone else?

CGC
XTT
MMM

You are clearly retarded because I have made thousands on MGT and GEVO
Learn 2 trade

Post proofs

Buy SWHC in the morning?

Not really.

I first posted about NVDA on Monday last week and it went up almost 6% after earnings on Friday, which was only 1% off from my prediction of 7%.

Thoughts on NETE ER today? RS going to screw things up?

Ceru rexx and ocul are 3 I'm watching

EVOK

>RNVA

Who EBIO here

if you don't jump on IPDN you'll be a sad boi 2day.

Ipdn.... That shits too high. How much could it go up?

Who black gold here?

I can't sell my stock

anyone else?

I'm up +50 right now

holy shit

fuck fuck fuck

nevermind, it just sold and I'm only up +33

fucking RH

>EBIO

>IPDN
Moon

SM my nigga

holy shit like +1.58 and I had 35 shares

>Buy the DRIP dip last week because how much higher can oil go, right?
>It went higher
I should've bought LN fuck

>EBIO
It's just going to keep going. Just wait for a dip, faggots. Don't jump in right now unless you like getting your head clapped.

DRIP is a good ETF only for day trades.

Don't hold that. Just sell at the first sign of profit.

TGD WHAT THE FUCK

Load up on MRCY niggas

Patience

Mgt monicas

Thanks user, 20yr old fag here dabbling in market.. this shit makes me nervous

Just hold. TGD will be profitable long-term.

i just bought too

gold is gonna dive user

When trading in precious metals always watch the price of physical gold/silver. Also keep an eye on indexes like NUGT and JNUG. They'll give you a pretty good indication of where shit is headed. Remember to keep your hands strong.

Has anyone had issues with unsettled funds?

I've always reserved $100 in my account for the past week and a half and it hasn't settled so I can't send it to my bank account.

I have instant, btw.

There is like a 5-8 day wait on withdrawal even after they settle

Get in HTBX quick ma niggas, its going to 2.50 today.

Sure thing bud. The gold rally hasn't even started yet.

No, you faggot. It's not. Stop fucking shilling this right now. Now is a good time to buy and hold, but don't say it's going to $2.50; you literally have no fucking idea what you're talking about and can lose people money.

>inb4 "DUDE IT WILL"
Shut the fuck up. I've been shilling it for awhile. Stop fucking lying.

I will never trust another frogposter again

EPRSQ is the reason

you will see user, if it makes it to 1400 I will stand corrected, but I doubt it will

>chasing markets
nice job

>tfw holding since 1.87

In EBIO at 5.29

are you retarded

Don't trust that Drake Pepe shilling faggot. He literally has no idea what he's talking about.

Gold is making billions right now, it just so happens that we have the inside scoop on tgd cuz we've been watching it for about a month

as far as I know I seem to be making a profit, so you can get your kneepads ready.

What I mean by that is don't go running around to your stock broker or stock twits are any major source of information because they're just going to fuck with our prices

>Market at record highs
>In the midst of a presidential election
>Britain just left the EU
>crash of 1987(black Monday)
>crash of 1999(.com bubble)
>recession mini crash 2008
>Now entering 2017 with market at record highs
>Oil crisis
>BEGINING of a precious metals rally

Keep believing in the bubble user. See what happens to your money.

Wish I'd bought that twtr at 16.

Fuck right off, man. If you're going to tell people to buy something, be informative. Stop being a fucking autist that's going to cause people to lose money.

I'm all about shilling something, but be descriptive you goddamn retard. Literally kill yourself faggot NEET.

went in on twtr at 16.30.....only bought 3 shares.....wtf am i doing with my life

Why would anyone ever base their decisions on stocktwits comments? You can't be this irresponsible with your money.

Seriously though, TGD is a potential retire at 30 stock.

Holy fuck you niggas are retarded, If you want to learn to trade reply to this message with an email and I'll reply soon.

you could have just as easily lost all your money. bad risk to take that just happened to turn out well for you

How low can drip go?
Do we know when mgt earnings are reported?

[email protected]

Why shouldn't we spread the good word?
We've already bought in, so now it's time to inform the plebeians and let them pump it for us. The price won't go up if no one else ever notices what the company is worth.

>Not riding the EBIO train

Going to 12 senpai, get in

Guys forget about tgd. Hop on over to nak before it breaks a dollar which is going to be soon

please stop. this isn't stocktwits

But for real, when are you getting out of EBIO? Looks like they're doing great work but financially speaking they aren't, uh, the strongest.

No this is Patrick

skln going to the moon after the vote

AMD to $7? Sell or stay in?

Sell buy the dip resell

SKLN is dead brah. That's why they got such a spooky scary ticker symbol

I'm thinking of getting in EBIO at the dip

no clue. we'll see how today goes. it's clearly overbought based on the RSI. i heard something about a dividend payout so ill stick around for a bit longer

getting out at $12-16

Voted no on all 3. Then I'm gonna dump about 1500 shares sometime today. No moon bye

Nxtd thoughts? Really wish I could get off this ride but I'm avg .50

Buying NXTD above .5 was a mistake.
I'm waiting for it to drop back down to 0.42 and then, if it doesn't keep falling, I'll buy back in.
I could've made $100+ if only I hadn't sold my holdings just before it spiked...

I expect you'll break even if you hold long enough, but if you aren't willing to do that, SELL NOW. If you are willing to do that, considering averaging down.

Ive been holding nxtd at .45 for a month and i just sold today at .47 for $600 profit, there are talks about r/s and the er suppose to drop today
I should have sold at .63 a few weeks back, or at least at .53 last week, no clue what i was thinking

This. Sold at 6.91 with no regrets. It'll drop again in a day or so... I hope.

>No commission trades
>Not buying CEFL and MORL and reinvesting the dividends

ISHYGDDT

Bought 60 shares of twlo at $50

Feels good sitting on easy and safe gains

just sold all my shares at 5.42. got in at 1.87 so i did well. i will likely buy in again after it dips this week

time to kill myself

Going to $12 mate

Anyone else playing HAIN on the buyout rumors and call buying?

just look at the RSI. there's no way this is gonna keep going up this week. it's gotta crash

Need some heaters boys quick! Wage slave so don't have much time

i don't understand. if these offer 20% annually why would anyone not invest in them always?

Risk.

Made a cool $1500 off EBIO... and I am done for the day.

Thanks anons

kill yourself

Thanks EBIO

why

Holded over the weekend out now

>Holded