/tesg/ - The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Desele's_House_of_Earthly_Delights
elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Haelga
youtube.com/watch?v=aesELGnt1pw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Waifus and lore living in harmony.

THICK ORCISH BOSOM

NO. We must divide the general into two territories.

LORE-FRIENDLY BUTTS

Oh cool, I didn't know there as a fuller image.

>pointy ears humans
>sluts
>furfag khajiits
>warcraft orcs
literally trash

Marrowang

post Solstheim

EVER SINCE I LEFT THE CITY (You)

>whores don't exist in the Tamriel
>warcraft orcs

literally a trash post

Fuck the Police!

inb4 literally huehuehue

TESVI when?

>pointy ears humans
Those are Bosmer you fuccboi
>sluts
'Skyrim was my first TES game'
>furfag khajiits
Won't argue that
>warcraft orcs
'Skyrim was my first TES game'

All in all 1/10, kill yourself.

I wish a TES game was as lively as this picture.

>Argonia
You mean Summerset Isles.

>literally shittiest province of Tamriel

That'll never happen, user. At best it'll be some DLC location.

you mean Morrowind HD remake

they are warcraft orcs, pointy ears humans and sluts
and no they do not exist
show them to me in skyrim and oblivion
thats right you can't
go back to your waifucancer

bosmer are blue now?
cool more lore bullshit from a waifufag

You mean TES VI: Akavir

>The Elder Scrolls: A-rena

A is the first letter in the alphabet. 1 is the first number. Coincidence or careful planning?

>The Elder Scrolls: Daggerfa-ll

Two l's which coincidentally resemble two 1's. 1+1 = 2.

>The Elder Scrolls: M-orrowind

Rotating the M by 90 degrees reveals what looks very reminiscent to our number 3.

>The Elder Scrolls: Obl-IV-ion

IV is the roman numeral for our modern number 4.

>The Elder Scrolls: S-kyrim

Exchanging S with 5 is common among 'leetspeak' users.

>The Elder Scrolls: Aka-VI-r

Once again, VI is the roman numeral for our modern number 6.

Its in the lore you dopey cunt

You mean it doesn't have an USB port or anything to connect to your computer? Practically all printer/scanner combos do, is it some kind of ancient contraption from the 90s?

LORE-UNFRIENDLY BUTTS

Also Haelgas Bunkhouse I guess.

Nice lies
but im sorry, your perfect skinned anime model waifus do not exist in the TES world

I mean the printer is downstairs and the computer is upstairs so I don't really care if it even can connect to the computer
It's from 201X

Shittiest province is elseyr tho.
A land full of furries is always the shittiest place of a planet.

Both races are shit, but at least Elsweyr's a desert. Fuck swamps.

uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Desele's_House_of_Earthly_Delights
elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Haelga

Priestesses of Dibella are also implied whores.

maybe they want to appeal to the ever increasing furry community

everyone can edit a wiki
as long as its not in the game its fan-made waifu bullshit

>all this hate on argonians
well fuck you too then.

>them fat orc titties

Literal whores are canon
These pinup barbiedoll blowups are not
As much as I don't like waifus, that dunmerslut that used to have the crimson chin is actually pretty damn canon

People who think like this are the reason we'll never get to explore somewhere cool and alien like Black Marsh or Elsweyr. It sucks, but most people don't like to play as something beyond they immediately identify with. Elves are as far as they go. Beast races get a hard rap, my friend.

I mean lorefriendly, not canon, before people get all autistic on me

Basically this and you also have the sexually charged furfags to blame for turning off the rest of the world to the whole concept.

Beast races are meant to be enslaved and used as beasts of burden because that's all they're good for and capable of, they shouldn't even be playable.

Blow up dolls are canon

I mean I just want some cool concepts. I know I like khajiit/argonian girls but I still wanna see more stuff related to their culture.

Even though I didn't play Morrowind, I always envisioned the game to be an extremely comfy experience. Especially after playing Solsthiem in Skyrim (which was only just a glimpse of how Morrowind is)

Argonians are cool beans

Arena is the least canon canon there is in tes.
Stop being silly.

Best lzrd

>you also have the sexually charged furfags to blame for turning off the rest of the world to the whole concept.
Yep, agreed. God forbid you'd want to explore a bustling Khajiit market or see how Argonians live in such an alien environment. Nuh-uh, you're just a furry, hurr durr.

Moonpath to Elsweyr really made me want to explore a Khajiit town. Like, how it was in Morrowind, but it'd be with all the different types of Khajiit interacting and travelling with each other. Hopefully we'll get a DLC or something.

I just hate furfags. And desert.
Fuck desert.

Dark Seducers? They're pretty slutty.

>still no mod that displays all equipped weapons and favorited weapons on character

Yeah when I looked at Moonpath to Elsweyr, I thought the mod had potential. Although it felt really unfinished.

I really liked the town area though. It was pretty neat.

Elsweyr's more like pic related, anyway, plus some more temperate biomes as you start heading south.

Fair enough, but remember the other half of Elsweyr is thick jungle. Proper jungle, this time.

I played it really early on, and it was neat at the time. I liked the big jungle house and the little town. I guess I just want more of that exotic culture.

Dark seducers are daedra
I don't know of any waifus that are actually daedra
I think there's that one silver milf-looking one with claw weapons, and that one who looks like lava burned through her skin like a river with horns, but I don't remember if they're daedra.

Also winged twilights are pretty slutty looking

All Geared Up, bro

does only work with vanilla meshes, and even then barely

See, labeling everything as furry and furshit is why we can't have nice things. I legitimately would like to explore Elsweyr, yet I'm also not in favor of going to Black Marsh since canonically, it wouldn't be able to be explored by other races and only Argonians can survive there.

>This doesn't support my argument so it's not canon
WEW

That's always really buggy for me
Even if I just use it during game, so the scripts wouldn't have any reason to bug out, it still messes up

All you need are DSR meshes for stuff like shield on back and dual sheaths, user. It works.

Yeah same. Kinda surprised how "normal" Skyrim is compared to the rest of the provinces.

Personally, if you asked me, the people who always shit on beast races because of "muh furries" are just as bad as the deranged furfags. It's really cringy imo.

>does only work with vanilla meshes
Except that's fucking wrong, user.

Read it again fuckboy, I said arena was canon.
But it's a baseline that's easily overwritten and in most aspects it has been overwritten.
Like the slut in that armor, it's never seen again and is only referenced as a joke in oblivion on a poster.

>refrenced again oblivion
>still think it's somehow retconned

..?

Reading is hard
It's referenced as a joke
The armor itself is nowhere to be found

He's clinically retarded user, just ignore him.

Yeah, I don't understand why people get so paranoid about beast races or something with animal like traits as a character. It makes no sense. Especially considering there are lizard and cat posters here and they're generally cool dudes. Not everyone is a raging autist that yells "yiff" in the forest while fucking each other in sparkly over-designed animal costumes.

>The armor itself is nowhere to be found
You can say that about all the armors is past TES games. You cant Morrowind armor in Oblivion, nor can you find Morrowind or Oblivion armors in Skyrim.

I just don't think they've done enough with the beastrace lore to make an actual province
The only lore that's talked about is getting so fucking high they built a cat ladder to the moon, and trees being sentient.
It's like they tried so hard to make them amazing, they forgot to make them normal

You're going to tire yourself out moving the goalposts like that user

Make way for best waifu!

thanks for clearing the path for me

What's the best town in the game and why is it whiterun?

l literally end up coming back to whiterun every each quest, l don't know what it has that it makes me feel like at home

Fair enough.
So let's try and figure out what kind of armor it is, shall we?
It's a blond with white skin, so it's probably a nord female. Not redguard because skin and not breton because hair.
I don't know exactly what kind of armor, but I doubt it's ebony adamantium mithril dwarven elven or silver
Steel is usually lighter so I think it's iron
I can't seem to find any images of what the armor looks like on females in arena, but if you have an image of it feel free to contribute
I'm not moving any goalposts, sorry you can't follow an argument
Are you saying that all the waifus posted here are daedra?
That would be news to me

Do you get to the cloud district very often?..

>tfw finding that chill song to listen to while you're busy with random stuff.
youtube.com/watch?v=aesELGnt1pw

People being triggered mostly.

>Making follower
>Creation kit is still a load of bugshit in 2016
>Crashes when a certain time has passed

this gonna be a long night

Joke's on him, I fucked his wife.

Implying Winterhold isnt best town

It's not referenced as a joke, it's referenced as-is. Arena was originally called Arena because it was a gladiatorial game.

Women wearing undies into battle is not a regular sight in Tamriel. It is, however, common for gladiators in the Arena.

They argument is whether or not slutty looking women exist in TES it's not about the waifus posted on /tesg/

It was, before the collapse.

Literally
Retconned
Just like the rest of Cyrodiil

You uh... you know my preset comes with the same dof files, just configured for performance right? Set the quality to 1 and it'll be fine.

1.- Cast Fury on him while he's on the middle of cloud district

2.- ???

3.- Profit

i just tried it again
it sends my FPS to hell and the mouse feels unresponsive, cursor moves slowly and laggy

Okay, now imagine that
But without the enb
That's how I play

Im bored. Post some sluts.

ur mom

>tfw fixing mods and load order for a stable Skyrim after work
Kinda comfy. I should really remember what patches I merge though.

>A different style poster means the armor doesn't exist
>A poster featuring no women means the armor doesn't exist and no one wears it in the Arena
*sigh
heres a (You)

Yes.
Do you not understand what a retcon is?
Also I already tried to engage the discussion about it being in arena.
In typical shitpost fashion you ignored it.

Will TES6 retcon dragons?

I'm about 60% sure it will retcon the end of dragons.

well, we don't know if it will take place before or after the the events of skyrim

Dont use this. Equipping Overhaul is better. still buggy though.

Does anyone here have the Looking Glass Knight mod?

I really don't want to download it from the workshop and the mediafire link is gone.

Yeah I'm kinda lazily building normal maps with Crazybump and Xnormal.
In the midst of all that, I somehow made this to make fun of Daggerfall argonians.

My bad, I meant don't Armed to the Teeth.
Haven't used All geared up so I'm not sure how it compares to EO.

there we have it
argonians don't have nipples