/owg/ - Overwatch General

Ponytail skin for every hero when edition

Previous Thread >Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>/owg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f4jgjADsR1q3vjxS4SvLBaqvvnAcr0Pxg4ggs6_wObw/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>/owg/ Survery
docs.google.com/forms/d/1n4-Xcs6_u2-uPPNrSUYiyKhE1_xFxrt1NsgbsrSOw6w/viewform

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/twRyTamX (embed)

>Stats and Leaderboards
watcher.gg/
masteroverwatch.com

D.Va best girl

Play nice
Play Pharah

>tfw I find support and tank the most fun so I don't have to know the feel of lacking either in a team comp
Feels good desu

Fourth for d.va isfucking unplayable and needs a buff.

Wow guys the people who were caught doing blatant aimbot moves also are top on the score rankings! What a total coincidence! Just wow!

>""pro scene""

>When the rockets hit just right

>Somehow have 45 minutes with Widow even though the longest time I've played her in the few matches I've played as her is 5 minutes
Wish I had more time to play and hadn't wasted so much time on the Arcade Brawl last week.

i went into the thread that just died just now, about to ask for advice on if this game is for me, and the first forty posts were about how badly everyone wants to have sex with the characters in the game.

if i spent like, 1000 hours on tf2, and love the object-oriented fps type gameplay, will overwatch be for me? or is it just for waifus

>(embed)

Ogon po gotovnosti

Tracer

Post em

>tfw main McCree
Your tears taste wonderful, reddit!

Cry some more, I'm thirsty.

Looking for people to bully me
Im a support main who loves to do your bidding
ingame and out ;)

>It's an "I'm refusing to tank this game because I fucking do it every game, so somebody goes Reinhardt on Defense and does nothing but keeps his shield up as he slowly backs away from the payload while the enemy team pushes it towards us with no sign of the Reinhardt even attempting to stand on it to stop the push at all" episode.

please i just want a team that fights for the point and not for potg

Reminder that Pharah is sleeper OP and is going to be the new MccREEEE once he gets nerfed.

At least she takes a little skill to play by comparison.

Man reinhardt is too easy to carry a team with.

Also, mercy's ult charge needs to be toned down a lot.

Someone do one of these for Overwatch.

Post id

>One day I will get good.png
>most played is genji and junkrat

guess again faggot

When did Korra get power armor?

I must fan the hammer. If I do not fan, I die

>being this shit at tanking

wow

>Nobody looks up: the play

man get me in your fucking potato queues too

The thread in which we discuss what an Omnic Dog hero would be like.

I need healslut hypno someone post it

you are currently within my line of vision

That's Blizzard for you, or most American companies for that matter. I'm from England and Tracer's voice is awful and often sounds Australian (inb4 some Burgerstani comes in and says they're the same, thus proving my point). The """""""Scottish"""""" accent of the Hearthstone innkeeper is also incredibly bad.

Reminds me of Annah in Planescape Torment; she had a Scottish accent by an actual Scottish woman yet the dev team seemed to think they'd cast someone with an Irish accent and gave Annah a St Patrick's Day costume.

Are any of the accents in this game genuine? I think Tracer's voice accent is British but it's obviously exaggerated.

I love Junkrat but his GOIDAY MAYTE is so irritatingly fake.

The same people bitching about McCree were bitching about Bastion until they found out Bastion had counters.
When they discover McCree is countered by everyone that can shoot farther than 5 feet they'll move on to Pharah.

Fan is probably going to get a cooldown.

I want to rub my dick against her freckles.

I suck ass at aiming.
How can I get better?
I know it's a retarded question but I'll take anything.

are you EU or US?

Fast hit and run dog of many killings.

Practice makes perfect user

Yes

Holy fuck someone give me a group I can't keep playing with retards.

>Genji doesn't take skill
>Playing a good Junkrat doesn't take skill (I'm not a good junkrat, but still)
Would you rather I play McSkill and pretend I'm actually good?

Adjust your mouse sensitivity.
If you swipe past your intended target, lower it. If you shoot too early, increase it.

Play versus A.I. to get some practice in.

>the only thing I've gotten from a loot box for my favorite hero is a spray
>legendary and epic unlocks for Genji
>level 25

draw a big crosshair in the centre your screen with a sharipe, practice aiming your mouse at it and drink a lot of mountain dew

This will sound fucking retarded in return, but direct concentration to your crosshair.

practice on the bots in the training range?

Do it while running, while standing on the moving platform and so on.

What time is it familia?

Why didn't it have one to begin with baffles me.

Swisarmywife#2234

Practice and don't have high sensitivity.

1600dpi MAX.

I consistently get golds and wins with her. Git gud

>Annah's accent
>Annah in general

actually puking irl right now

fall-from-grace literally the only relevant girl

Play on a lower sensitivity is the obvious answer; most people have their sensitivity way too fucking high.

Go into practice range as McCree and run around at full speed two-tapping people in the head. Don't bother with body shots, don't use anything other than right mouse button.

And just learn to get used to your mouse movements. Something as simple as the bells in Dorado attacking spawn can be useful to just repeatedly swish your aim at and try not to over/undershoot it, even for a fraction of a second.

How do you fucking play with D.Va? It's just been loss after loss after loss and I have been trying to get gud with her for forever. It's just not fucking happening and seems impossible.

9:08

Monkey around more.

play McCree and unbind fan the hammer

You have to just keep doing it. Most people here have been playing FPS of some sort for most of their lives. They started when they were kids and were terrible but didn't realise or mind. When you start when you're older, you're not using to being incompetent at things - unlike a kid who's shit at everything, even walking and talking. Younger people also learn faster so spend less time in the "I'm awful" zone.

Just accept you're going to be terrible until you aren't. Honestly, though, like a lot of skills, it's way harder to learn it when you're older, and the older you get the harder it'll be (not least because, in this case, your reactions to actually dull as you get older, and I don't even mean OLD old, I just mean like later 20s).

They're butthurt, m8

Each character takes some skill and lots of restraint in order to stay alive, Genji, Junkrat, and McCree are just annoying to die from so they get lots of shit..

iktfb

Shift movement ability activates traction claws that allow it to walk up walks and onto ceilings if it wants, ult makes it roll up into a gigantic wrecking ball and go bowling, damaging and knocking enemies it hits up into the air.

04:09 and I'm going to sleep in a bit.

you fucking don't

>82% of Egyptian woman have had genital manipulation

Reminder that some fat faceless Egyptian old man took a knife to pharahs genitals

robocock knotting

I want to fuck D.Va and Mei at the same time

>Just accept you're going to be terrible until you aren't. Honestly, though, like a lot of skills, it's way harder to learn it when you're older, and the older you get the harder it'll be (not least because, in this case, your reactions to actually dull as you get older, and I don't even mean OLD old, I just mean like later 20s).

Welp, may as well kill myself now

How do I get gud at precise aiming?

I have the easiest time aiming when it's about moving the crosshair a lot, but if I have to move it like 1mm I always fuck it up, mostly because I can't get the thing moving because I try to be too precise.

>have sunyatta
>tfw follow a 76 around
>never take orb off him
>put discord on whoever hes targeting
>save his life when we face overwhelming odds
>tfw i have effectively become a stand

was fun

when you destroy turret or mine/trap, it says something (+25)

what is the meaning of that number

She always looks so different in SFM than in the actual game, while Widow and DVA seem to look almost the exact same. Why is this.

First game of the day, first win of the day, wahey.

Whether you like it or not, it was a Scottish woman doing her normal voice yet the Americlaps though it was an Irish accent - even though apparently 80% of people in America talk about their Irish heritage. Overwatch is a load of Americans doing shit-tier accents that only clueless Americans that only watch American TV and movies and haven't travelled further than their local gun store will find it okay.

Lower your mouse sensitivity.
I had the same problem.

So I think we can all agree on this.

There's a reason that Pharah is little more than a brown woman with an accent.

>an arabic-speaking or canon-muslim character that kills people chiefly with explosives
>tumblr's face when

I want my PETRA Act-backed Super Cop hero and I want him now.

anything that grants numbers gives your charge for your ultimate

>It's a "It's a "There are people . . ." + smug overwatch girl with condescending look episode" episode

pro tip: enable health bars for soldier 76 in settings menu

he's better at healing than zenyatta desu. just won a game as the only healer lmao

If I get a discord orb on rein before he puts up his sheild, does the sheild also take extra damage?

>the Hog
>C tier

Just play Winston instead. You'll do better with him against anything that doesn't have armor.

You should listen to the English release of the STALKER games.

What percent of Egyptian women wear flying robot suits?

MY FAVORITE LOOT BOX

Switch Zen and Roadhog desu

man that long range stun with a big aoe explosion sure is fun xd

I can't wait until threads start to slow down so that we can really start laughing at battleborn.

>Try to spectate friends game
>Shoves me into a match with randoms
>Does this three times
>Says I'm close to getting a penalty

What the fuck I just wanna watch my friend play.

>mfw anyone says this game is going to be an e-sport

Swap Roadhog and Widowmaker, then Reaper with Mei, and you're golden.

Don't worry you'll like it.