/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Previous

Noire and Morgan are my precious daughterus

Cutest family.

I want to rape your daughters.

I love Sakura!

yo

Repoastin' this. I'm on a Chromebook, so I can't run shit.

Noire is for pumping and dumping, Morgans a shit

Noire is a semen tank for bandits

>Chromebook

I'm a poorfag.

Big fat titties and they're all mine

I like Hana

Post those NA castles cards.

I need your BP, VP, and accessories that aren't Bath Towels. Don't forget to leave feedback. Come buy a skill or something. Maybe you'll get a cute Bond Unit.

Rape them and kill then afterwards

Lancers a best.

I want to fuck Oboro while she makes that face.

Yeah, very funny, you can stop now.

Friendly reminder of the one and only fated couple destined to defeat Anankos and live happily ever after.

>People say Jakob will fuck Flora
>When Jakob is way more likely to fuck Corrin's boypussy

>marry Flora
>Dwyer's paralogue shows up
JUST

>That she literally cannot speak about the greater evil she is motivated to fight against.
Except, y'know, for that one time in Conquest where they went to Valla and found Gunther. And otherwise because it's not like she can just take Corrin to Valla, right? I mean that's what she does in Revelation.

>giving birth
>can't unface my face
>mfw

You drive a pretty hard bargain my friend.

>Not having Oboro hatefuck you because she's furious at being seduced by "Nohrian Scum"

Why even live anons.

Benny was my MVP in my Hard!Conquest playthrough but he didn't get to spawn. Who should get blacked in my Lunatic!Revolution run?

Who are their Husbandos Bro?

I WANT NOHRIAN SCUM TO LEAVE!

Fuck off.

>we in the West have a hateboner for the fact that she "gets in the way of muh self-insert story"

That isn't it at all. She just has shit development. In Birthright and Conquest, the games that you pay 40 US dollars for, she's a vague stoic bitch who reproaches any and all inquiry about what's going on with a brick wall. The "mysterious girl" shtick gets old fast when we either can't work with her to unravel the mystery or the mystery is bullshit in the first place.

And you can claim "tragic past" all you want, she's still a pretty girl in pretty clothes, pretty jewelry, a literally magic talent for singing and a cushy life in Hoshido. I'm given no tangible reason to pity her.

kys spic

I hate Azura because I came into the game expecting her to be a demi-god, and all she is is a creepy exhibitionist dressing like a stripper for shits and giggles, with you taking her place as the special snowflake character for some reason.

Azura is shit.

Felicia is the cutest! She means everything to me! She has given my life meaning! I want to hold her in my arms and never let go! I couldn't go on without her! She is the shining light of my life! My feelings are eternal! I love Felicia!

Nice try but Flora is a more well written secret keeping character, Azuracuck.

>marry Azura
>shigure's paralogue shows up

That terrifies me more than her demon face. Holy shit.

How long did it take you to find that Flora pic on Google Images my falseflagging friend?

>kys
Kill yourself.

This. Everybody's being silly worrying about which waifu would cuck them when the canon solution is right there in front of them all game long.

>Shigure always has the same hair color
>Can't know for sure you're the father
>At least until he has his first dragon rampage

Corrin and Azura!Midori?

How long did it take you to find that Azura pic on Google Images my falseflagging friend?

She is because she mentions that she loves you.

And also anyone else she can S rank with but doesn't end up marrying.

But because that's too hard to think about shitposters don't use it for ammo.

Dio?

>Floracucks got BTFO by Azurafriends so now they're targeting Camilla
(lol

But does your waifu have a non-h doujin about their backstory fluff?

>Don't marry Azura
>She hangar around in my throne room all day, fights with my wife and tries to tell me how to run my fucking kingdom

HEEEEEEY

So if Femui marries Silas, is she not a cuck, or is she a cuck but the meme is not as exploitable?

I don't remember, I added that to my Azura folder a while ago

jesus what the fuck is that shitty style

Fuck you Azura, stop plotting things out like a story book to force me to marry you!

Felicia has got a great personal skill for waifu'ing

>Marry Cherche
>Batman's paralouge unlocks
NA NA NA NA BATMAN

Azura is shit

>why is my adviser helping me run my kingdom?

>a cushy life in Hoshido.
This is the main thing. The game tries so hard to make you feel sorry for her so much, but when it comes down to it, it's hard to imagine her life in Hoshido to be that bad. And while she might have had a shit time in Nohr, so did Xander/Leo/Camilla, who not only don't talk about it constantly but also spent their whole lives there.

And then there are others like Niles and Oboro who have had something bad happen to them, but again the game doesn't try to beat you over the head with it.

That's the high quality '''''art''''' that Florafags love to brag about.

I like it a lot, actually.

ahahaha the thumbnail makes it look like she has nigger lips

Every day, it's the same goddamn thing. Don't you get tired? No Fire Emblem anywhere, just eternal circlejerking with waifus. Fucking hell.

Thanks for reminding me how strong Robin's kids could be. And how shit Ricken is.

>He wants Azura of all people as an advisor

I'd trust Selkie with the kingdom before Azura

Yeah, alone her character is downright awful in BR and CQ and is only really justified in RV. I quite like Azura as a romance option - but trust me I'm not gonna deny the parts of her development that are just complete garbage when taken alone.

You're right at there not being any 'tragic past' for Azura, it's barely part of her character - I was just pointing out the justification for her being massively vague in BR and CQ and her character being quite withdrawn in general.

They babyfeed this to us in the story, heck she even has the whole "you break down my walls" line in My Room, you can barely get more explicit than this.

Fuck Ricken. He is a liability on his fricken recruit mission.

Please take me to flavortown Peri, there's too much shitposting here!

No Problemo.
Just use Miriel and Henry

>Marry Caeldori
>Severa's paralouge unlocks

Azura is your beautiful wife and the mother of your children, do not talk about her that way

>waifufags think that's good art
Not surprising since the waifus get basically no art compared to the husbandos afterall.

If she's my wife, why haven't I married her?

>dies in the lamest way possible on revelation

rest in pepperoni you wonderful memester

That's what I hate about these "tortured magical character" stories.

They fucking lived in a first world country their entire lives and on top of that had powers that no one else had, and yet they have the nerve to complain about how hard their lives are.

They're spoiled crybabies, it's like the story was written from the perspective of a teenager.

Husbandofags dont cuckpost so it's pretty difficult to make memes out of their hubbies. They're notorious for being unable to be triggered.

BUT MUH WIND MAGIC

>then there are others like Niles and Oboro who have had something bad happen to them, but again the game doesn't try to beat you over the head with it.
I dunno, I think they do a lot in Niles case, since its a kind of heavy case in his supports. The only one I can think of which doesn't dwell into his past is with Odin.

He knew how dumb the plot was going to be and wanted out.

Got skills for Xander, Camila, MU, Ryoma, Leo, Elise, Hinoka, Sakura, Benny, and Takumi -Includes some ""totally ligit"" skills-
I'll try and visit back as much as I can so feel free to leave whatever. NA only, sorry.

What if she
>writes it down
>just takes him there since he trusts her so much
>shows him in the form of dance
>speaks about it in vague terms
Whoa that's so fucking difficult to pick literally one of those when she's had years of planning available to her.

>Severa
>Not Raseve

You're fighting your Fire Emblemâ„¢ Fates

Just let it happen

Husbandofags don't shitpost and ruin the general with their autism unlike waifufags.

Meant for

It's one thing in other generals, where it's just retards with a shitty sense of humor forcing their memes.

This is an active attempt to dissuade actual discussion. And the mods don't even seem to care at this point. It's like they've accepted that this place is terrible, like they did with /b/

Stand strong friends, the shit-posters are just mad that Azura's love is so pure that at the end of the story she gives you her most precious possession - her kingdom.

Sounds like a boy's name desu

There's a comic out there that explains/shuts down every form of vague communication.

It is my Birthright to S rank whoever I want. I won't let Fates get in the way of my Conquest.

We should just banish waifufags from the general.

>Her kingdom

Her dad died years ago and yours took over, it's essentially your kingdom in the first place.

Can't even one shot the Wyverns on Hard, while getting 2 hit killed, and is easily doubled.

And starts in the middle of a ton of enemies, forcing you to rush to him or use rescue

This better be a very, very good fucking comic if it's going to convince me that these characters are simultaneously retarded and illiterate while also keeping Azura properly "mysterious."

This. Husbandofags and fans of the older games deserve a place where they can actually discuss the series in peace.

Are we seriously still doing this?

It's not even the waifufags. It's the anti-waifufags who are behind a majority of the shitposting.

>Caeldori has a redhead tsundere son

That's fate my boy.

Corrin and Azura's bond is so strong that once evil dragon-dad is taken care of and the throne returns to its rightful heir she just passes the crown straight to her King.

They should just kill /feg/ for a while.