Its time to sleep

>Events coming up:
Scenario event (Miscolored memories) 5/31 - 6/8
Balance patch 6/2
Defend order 6/9
Tales of Asteria x Granblue fantasy Soon™
Guild War eventually
Celestial never

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
granblue-wiki.com/index.php?title=FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/yCGKvVAH

>Guild Info
pastebin.com/Sc4yKCZf

>Japanese Wiki
gbf-wiki.com/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLlVK5j14e8
drive.google.com/open?id=1_9PoHX0OI6yP9BTC0AD5RWd9cvxnWSMTe1M2FigsmiY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

KEK KEK BA-KEK, KEK A DOODLE DOO

Earth.

cog

JKs.

nth for korwa buffs

water

virasexuals assemble

YATTA

Light is the best.
Dark too.
Wind is for Memes.
Earth is a snooze.
Fire is shit.
Who cares about water?
Only (You).

Forgot about the filter dumdum?

When?

Why is this Tales mobile game so hard? It's like the Dark Souls of mobile games

New player here.
So, uh, this is good, right?

Nice cropping

>there are people here who don't have monkey ;_;

For the first like, 300 hours of gameplay and then it's shit. Take that however you will.

Make a cuck guild.

>fire
no

Yes, he shits out a lot of damage.

Is
Gemini / Ippatsu / SR Mary / Sen / Heles
a good F2P fire team?

She's top tier

reroll

Yeah, he's pretty hype

Yes, until you get bored of fire and move on to wind memes

>pantyhose
M U H
U
H

Does he have a CD?

I really like his fate episode song

>Have monkey
>Have no wind team
Well at least she can look cute on my homescreen

>M U H
What does MUH stand for?

Who should i ticket?

last time i asked i saw strong recommendations for either Lancelot or Yodaruha, and between the two i couldn't really gauge who was better. I thought Lance would clearly have more long-term viability because Yoda would fall off, but then i saw convincing argument that Yoda actually doesnt really fall off longterm if you main water

In any case Yoda seems like a more entertaining character

Her design looks like something out of utena I like it

Monster (Unite) Hunter

>her

sexy thigh boots/10

My urethra's hairy

She's pretty good, i use her more than Yuel depending on situation

You should start grinding out that tales mobage for Millia.

>her
HEH
E
H

Lancelot. Yoda kinda falls off once things stop dying instantly to his skills.

Why does fire always get the good one? Fuck stupid fire shitters with nodamage fuck fuck fuck

Is THAT why everyone's been playing that Tales game? I knew the event was coming up but I thought that was just people shitposting.
I'm not very observant, sorry.

Lancelot's 5* takes forever to grind for, so you might as well get it started now. Plus Yoda does fall off, no matter what anyone might tell you.

youtube.com/watch?v=GLlVK5j14e8

AHHHHHH!!!!!!

By the time Yoda falls off you will have already converted to Light. Yoda, Silva, Altair is also the cheesiest team you can run in assault time.
Lancelot is still really good though.

Doesn't Yoda become an absurd auto attacker at that point? He won't dominate things like he does early, but he is still a top tier water attacker.

If you have baha gun yeah, but he still dies like a bitch without stacks.

>grinding for fire sr

Is combining Monkey and Petra on the same team as Birdman too many buffers?

Should I switch Monkey out?

>rank ~40
>rerolling anyway
i've lost control of my life

To be fair, the event SR is pretty much designed to cover Yoda's ass.

Surviving is much more important than DPS, especially when bosses start throwing out 6k on the drop of a hat.

No, Monkey is worth using for her absurd buff alone. The full heal and barrier are icing on the cake.

>implying it's a grind

I reached level 40 in no time and hardly hardly played the game.

It's not. Monkey has the stats of an attacker despite having a support skillset. Also, her buffs are unique aka stack with everything, and Petra's element up buff will also stack with pretty much everything, leaving you free to catch things like Rage from fellow raid members with zero conflict.

You do need to bring EX clear though if you don't want to accidentally kill yourself after healing the team. Or you could ask for one like the windshitter you are.

he needs a special 30% damage steroid to keep pace in late game fights and lancelot doesnt?

I'll be sad if this just a straight rerun and I wasted my time getting to level 40 in the tales mobage expecting additional characters.

>Making a new account after the free 70 rolls
What is even the point?

Asteria is still shit and not worth bothering with for a mediocre fire unit you won't use

I just use Baal summon to remove the def debuff. You can also avoid a turn of auto attacks completely by comboing Monkey's shield and Petra's illusion.

Lancelot works with baha dagger, which is pretty much a required part of water pools due to butter knives.

Lancelot sure does, but you're more likely to have a baha dagger since everything relevant is human or erun, besides the good synergy with a cosmos dagger for a water pool if you're really that interested in watermemes.

>rolled a lot for her
>didn't get
>meanwhile get her on memerolls
I will fucking get her this year even if it's the last thing I do

okay

So...would I know if my friend request got declined? Would it disappear off the list?

I didnt pay that much attention myself

You know you get crystals for unlocking her right?

It literally plays itself. I just run it on the side with pokerbot while browsing lewds on pixiv.

muh esports muh damage muh HL muh swimming pool

if the gods smile upon me or i break down and gt 300 whale tears and i manage to nab anchira, who should she replace in a team of korwa/petra/birdman

WHERE'S

THE

IDOL

GUILD

>he fell for the meme

>get yoda
>it's the R version
Why is this allowed?

Skins

>wanting to depend on yoda to get through the easy mode content
kill yourself

>Started the game 3 weeks ago
>Decides to install it on my ipad
>"Submit a review to get a premium ticket"
>Sure, I'll press OK, submit nothing and get a free ticket anyway
>Use the ticket, expect to get a shitty R
>Get picture related
I feel sorry for nips spending 90K yens to get this shit.

Subscribed

Apply faggot

drive.google.com/open?id=1_9PoHX0OI6yP9BTC0AD5RWd9cvxnWSMTe1M2FigsmiY

tfw

Is Yoda at least funny
Seems like a midget samurai with a shiteating grin like that would be a natural joke character setup

Don't forget to upvote too.

>Submit a review to get a premium ticket
WHAT!?

Is Sara really as good a meme as the tier guides says she is. Even for people working on mvping magnas?

>I feel sorry for nips spending 90K yens to get this shit.

Don't. Nemone is shit, anyone spending 90k yen for her is either a massive retard or a waifufag too impatient to wait for a ticket since she isn't limited. Neither deserves any pity. Take your cutie and be happy.

She is for soloing magna, not racing.

Yeah just start the game on iOS once. You don't even have to review it anyway, iOS apps cannot verify if you effectively submitted a reivew or not. Just press ok when the prompt appears, and get your ticket.

She's the most broken tank in the game that makes everyone want to commit a crime

>triad primus

Unsubscribed.

Why does cygames think staves are ok again?

But I'll probably mvp my own magna before I ever mvp anyone else's right? And mvping your own magna is the most important I would imagine.

I'm not sure which will help me start mvping faster between her or a fire supp like yuel/clarisse. My earth and fire pool are pretty similar.

>This is a 9 year old

He has a great VA who does an amazing, classic old codger-type voice.

I want to make Sara a mother

You don't take her for damage, you take her to prevent it.

Dirt might be shit but it's miles better than an element that's so bad it's entire existence relies on the existence of one man and his meme status effect. Go earth.

It's the same process for Android or iOS

Did it myself months ago

Is this accurate:
Light > Wind > Water > Dark > Earth > Fire?

yes