/vn/ - Used Goods Edition

Visual Novel General #1103

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT

>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:

1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Visual Novel Translation Status
warosu.org/jp/?task=search2&search_tripcode=!!UcDDlzwANFs&search_op=op

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/U7HUj0fk/

Previous threads:
pastebin.com/zeiYgLrs/

This general is for the discussion of Japanese visual novels.

Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4
youtube.com/watch?v=qE8PG2mpo58
youtube.com/watch?v=YpPrhkmV_rA
youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
twitter.com/moonstone_twitt/status/737856072094908416
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck

Muv luv extra was more enjoyable to me than alternative

>Used Goods edition

If Subahibi doesn't come out today I'm ending it.

Which moege is the kamige of moege? And why is it Ikikoi?

the pose of used goods

>This general is for the discussion of Japanese visual novels.
Get ready for people to complain about this and complain that it invites JOPs in the already JOP infested general.

>Used goods edit͏ion

I like JOPs.

Ikikoi transcends genre. It's the best thing created, period.

Ikikoi transcends medium. It's the best thing ever crafted, by mortal hands or otherwise.

>Used goods͏ edition

I like you too

No no, Michiru is unwanted goods, not used goods. Please return to sender.

Ayaka > Ritsuko > shit > Chiho > bigger shit > Rise

Everyday until you agree.

Used goods haha.
It's funny because rape.

I dunno man taking a big shit can be really satisfying. Are you sure you're not underrating it?

Janitor>Sister>Tane>Cousin

I have hemorrhoids so big shits makes my anus bleed.

Sister>Cousin>Janitor>Tane

Rape is never funny.

It kind of is.

Make /vn/ great again.

Name one instance where rape is funny.

Trump is an idiot. May Bernie save us all.

I want Trump to win though.

When I raped your mother last night.
Better dead than red.

Should I quote George Carlin here?

or steve Byrne

I'm actually a bernie supporter but have this.

"Comedians run into this problem all the time: 'Rape isn't funny, you can't joke about rape!' I say fuck you I think its hilarious!"

>some unfunny dead guy
Let's not

But it was consensual and she even has a daughter.

/vn/ was never great.

>Yuuko
WHORE

Easy.

Bernie's a weakling and will let our enemies walk all over us.

Remember the incident where BLM raided one of his speeches? He looks so pathetic in that image, that was political suicide for him.

Trump's a good businessman who has had ~99% of his businesses succeed and will negotiate to get the best deals for the US. Unlike traditional candidates, he doesn't have to suck corporation cock to get money to run his campaign. If he makes America great, then he gets more money, so he's got a financial incentive to not fuck us over.

"I wish I was little girl" - JF Kennedy

but she never had sex for money

Where is that from? I swear I read that recently

"Ask not what Sekai Project can publish for you; Ask what you can donate to Sekai Project"

Fairly early on in Koichoco

at least no one supports Hillary here

She's slightly less bad than Trump? If I had to choose between the two.

>posting Michiru
>not posting her friend instead

>She's slightly less bad than Trump?
Number of Libya's caused by Hillary: 1, with Syria not long after if elected.
Number of Libya's caused by Trump: 0.

Doesn't matter, she was sexually abused so she is a whore.

>slightly
No. She is considerably worse. I don't like any of the candidates but she is easily one of the worst ones. The Clintons are absolutely and disgustingly corrupt. Read/watch anything by Hitchens on her. You can also easily google Clinton lies and find hours of reading material. She's so blatantly transparent about how bad-to-the-bone she is that it is truly astounding how she is in a notable position at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4
youtube.com/watch?v=qE8PG2mpo58
youtube.com/watch?v=YpPrhkmV_rA
youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

And this stuff is relatively just a small tip. Literally anyone but Clinton please.

Clinton is a fraud and a corporate shill

trump IS corporate

He serves himself at least. Clinton has dozens of foreign investors, not to mention the numerous ones at home which she acquired a tremendous amount of political debt with. She's sucking dozens of other corporate dicks and lying to the American public pretending to hold their interests in mind when she only holds her own. Almost all politicians lie and sell out to some degree, but I cannot begin to think she is anything but incompetent when she has been caught with her pants down more than any other relevant political candidate right now.

so when are we getting My Girlfriend is the President 2? I want to fuck Trump.

>trump IS corporate

Which means he doesn't have to suck the cocks of various corporations to get money like Hillary has to. If elected, Hillary will gladly fuck over the USA so she continues to get corporate money for the next election, while Trump doesn't have to worry about that since he can fund his own campaign (and his campaign in total has spent the least out of any of the big 3).

Thank you for fixing the OP.

Trumpina, you mean?

Gender swapped Hilary should be the antagonist.

The only enemy in politics is freedom of speech

Kek.

Whoa, Moonstone is self-publishing their titles in english now. Along with Front Wing that's two fairly big eroge companies in the past few months.

Don't worry, they'll be back to not bringing anything over when they realize the west isn't as much of a cash cow as they expected.

Assuming it sells at least as well as PE did, it should be successful for them. It's moege so I think there is a decent chance of success.

but it is

I mean, the game's already made. Will the translation and its implementation alone be more expensive than the money they get back?

No they wont.
If they don't put it on Steam then they won't get sales. Westerners all get their games on Steam plus I doubt they can advertise it easily because of the 18+ content. While I want them to succeed there's a high chance it'll flop.
Plus I'm sure MG hates being dropped so they won't license any of Moonstone games anymore.

Can I get a source link? Would love to read up on it.

PE is the best selling game for MG, IIRC.
And because of its H it isn't on Steam

It was the best selling game that year, but I don't think it was the best overall

MG would have no choice. I'm pretty sure they would take almost any licensing deal they can get for their sinking ship.

twitter.com/moonstone_twitt/status/737856072094908416

It's over Mangagamer is finished.

MG isn't sinking.

How would you have found out about PE without MG? You can't find ad space for it and it's not like 90% of people playing games actively search for VNs. It's a niche market in the west, it'll flop without a publishing company.

Nah, they're fine.

>sinking ship

pretty sure they are doing well.

酷い

nice vents baby, can i cum in them

she's cute

Mangagamer's new partner is Chocolate. Screencap this.

Are they your saviors?

I'm assuming that is a confirmation that it is possible that they will do it in the future.

why are they responding in japanese to english people replying to a post about an english tl

this bodes well

BTW, I still like lolis.

WHAT? So do I.

REALLY? Me too.

Not these though. Dumb le ebin smug lolis.

This image is so damn creepy.

every time i see this image i can only think about that baby's fivehead.

to be fair a lot of fucking anime girls have huge foreheads

its just most of the time they are covered up with hair.

Oh yeah I know that, but that baby's face is way too low. Eyes and nose should have been moved up a little more or the author should have drawn the head a smaller.

I want to be strong, like a sharp blade, unwavering and unbreaking.

Trace, on.

>sharp blades
>unwavering and unbreaking
Dude

I am the bone of my sword