/ink/ - Splatoon General

Previous thread: Current Maps Rotation: splatoon.ink/
- Chrome extension: chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/aahamocdabckhacaedblhgimpkhpiopm
- Firefox extension: addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/squid-thing
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink
- lobby randomizer: woomy.github.io/Splatoon-Kit-Randomiser/index.html

>News
- The Squid Sisters will be performing at Japan Expo in France on July 8th! twitter.com/SplatoonJP/status/737935306075185152
- Sheldon's Picks Volume 2 is coming June 7! twitter.com/SplatoonJP/status/736467166631858176
- New Amiibo have been announced for the Squid Sisters, as well as recolored versions of the previous Amiibo lineup, coming in July! The Squid Sisters amiibos are to let you watch them dance and perform music.
- A collaboration with CoroCoro drops early this summer! The 'CoroCoro Roller' is a Splat Roller equipped with Splash Walls and Inkzooka. There will also be the CoroCoro Cap (Damage Up) and the CoroCoro Parka (Cold-Blooded).
- Another Splatoon Wii U bundle has been announced in Japan. It will include contents of the Wii U Premium Pack, a pre-loaded Splatoon on the Wii U, and the Marie & Callie amiibo figures. The bundle will be released on July 7th in Japan for 39,960 Yen.
- Two new Splatoon dioramas are coming in July in Japan! One is a Squid Sisters stage, and the other Kelp Dome. You can place amiibos on them!

> FAQ
-pastebin.com/1wPYkZc9

> Resources
-pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL

> Official NA Tumblr :
-splatoonus.tumblr.com/

> Wiki:
-splatoonwiki.org/

> User Stats:
-splatoon.nintendo.net/

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm28964363
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dude seaweed lmao

Ayyyy lmao

>dude seaweed guy will never return
/ink/ was never the same after that

I never saved the picture he always used

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm28964363

An albeit belated anniversary video from the japanese. I promise you it's worth the watch.

>we will never have sukumizu gear

goodnight callie
i love you

dude seaweed lmao

i got it

marie is shit

Marie is lovely!

>Spkye never gets my orders right
>been rolling like crazy for the past few days and now have shit all for cash
>check my order for tonight
>I did a little diggin'

I never win with this game

Either stop caring about slots, or edit

Why do people find that outfit attractive?

Spoken like a secondary

Either check yourself, or cheat
Stop being Spyke's bitch you miserable

bomb the nips

why

reminder that editing the game's code is COMPLETELY okay because rng amirite bros

Reminder that spending your life playing a slot machine is how the game was meant to be played

Could there be a balance patch with the new weapons update?

After reaching S+, it looks like I need to use certain weapons to git gud.

I haven't been in S+ for that long but honestly I feel more free to try weapons I never use because I have more confidence in my teammates then in S rank. S+ so far has been liberating when it comes to weapon choice for me.

I think I'm actually having fun now

Using a Rapid Blaster Deco in S, so I'm convinced it still very much comes down to which weapons meet your playstyle.

On S something is noticeable.
If a team doesn't have a sniper or good rollers, is very likely to lose. Whereas if there are other weapons, you can't be that sure.

On S+ however, I tried to use a Splattershot Jr. with the bubbler (the one that got me on S+) but was killed horribly by weapons like Zink Mini Splatling.

And even on S, you have to carry your team or add a lot to it to be able get to S+ and keep it consistently.

The SSJ is pretty terrible now after the last balance update. Its sistergun the Splash-O-Matic now outperforms it in every respect, and there are better Bubbler weapons.

6 more days, where's the fucking news holy shit

>wanting more splatfests

>not wanting more splatfests
What a gay

STOP ARGUING AND POST MORE CALLIE! XD

The last one was really fun though. Hope the next one is also a global splatfest.

splatfest will never be good again
we'll always be stuck playing with euros or japs

fuck off

We can have early threads but I can't have images of Callie? TT_TT

Post more Callie!

No

I was actually doing reverse psychology. I wanted Marie all along. Post more Marie please.

RACE TRAITOR

More

>octopi
It's octopodes, as a bitransexual niggerqueer octokin I'm so fucking triggered right now.

Anyone want fresh gear combinations? Tell me the weapon you want, color you have in mind, and any gear you must have and I'll help you find something that looks good together.

Ika musume set
Splattershot

Samurai hat
No other Amiibo gear

I wonder if any people actually think they're Inklingkin

Probably just Preteens and teens since they're the most vulnerable to new ideas and love being counterculture or unique

Sounds fun. Gimme something fresh that will go well with the new N Zap. Bonus points if you can incorporate some Run Speed mains or Rockenburg gear into the mix.

Are you suggesting only young people can be mentally disabled

Sounds like you already want to use the full Ika set, unless I'm mistaken?

Try the Pirate-Stripe Tee with the Armor Boot Replicas or Rain Boots or the Traditional Apron with Traditional Sandals.

SC
Octarian Jacket

No special saver mains

They're significantly more likely to be mentally disabled and significantly more likely to grow out of it than mentally disabled adults or young children. In fact a majority of teens exhibit traits of schizophrenia, psychopathy and/or autism that would be diagnosed as such if they were adults.

Any guesses what year this Zap will be from?

If the red matches which I am not completely certain of since the weapon isn't out to see it in game, I would try either the Red/Gray Vector Tee with Gold Hi-Horses and the Tennis Headband for the hat (Jogging Headband may work too but I'm unsure). Alternatively if you want to go full retro wear the Black Pipe Tee, 18K Aviators, and White Kicks/ Squink Wingtips

Your logical answer and reasonable statements trigger me immensely

Post Marie then

It's not white like a Wii Zapper, so it's not '07 as I'd hoped.

Marie is a strong and independent woman just like me and is not to be seen as a depraved sex object rape rape rape reeeeeeeeee

I'm really digging the colors on this thing. I hope it's got a good kit on it, because I love the other two zaps and would hate for the new one to be have a kit I won't enjoy.

SC as in Splat Charger? Try White Arrowbands and Strapping Whites, Soccer Headband/Fake Contacts with School Shoes or Tennis Headband/Treasure Hunter with Oyster Clogs

People keep saying it should get Splash Wall, not sure why.

I want marie to rape me!

Hope you like vore

Fairly long range and rate of fire, I could see it being decent with splat wall. I suck at using walls and I prefer squelchers to n-zaps so it doesn't matter to me either way.

Still open for business as I have caught up with requests. For future reference, you can list your criteria as follows:
>Weapon Name(s)
>Preferred Ink Color(s)
>Gear Piece(s) that must be including in the outfit
>Other criteria (must include swim speed up main ability, must be geared towards winning Splatzones, must not include amiibo gear, etc.)

I'm hoping for either disruptors or burst bombs, although I wouldn't mind point sensors too much. I would kinda like to see ink mines as well, if they'd actually buff them to the point of general usefulness.

I would also like some support subs. The last batch of weapons had only offensive ones, kinda disappointing.

Disruptor is a difficult thing to attach to a weapon and not make it broken
It would work on a Sploosh or something, but the N-Zap has a bit too much range.

The colors are based on a japanese NES that's become yellowed over the years

cute fade

First the Refurbished Splatling, now this. What's with Sheldon shilling us old and crappy weapons?

Still no news on the new weapons...

What's wrong, user? You don't like surprises?

I do like surprises. I just want to be surprised NOW.

For someone that hoardes pictures of Callie, you can't seem to find anything impressive for the OP.

I just had a really short dream while dozing off where I walked through the process with an admin of the /ink/ discord on how to properly unban someone. Extremely disappointed to find out that I'm still banned. :,( For a brief second, I actually thought my dream really happened

give me your name in discord and i'll bring it up

This post made my day

Why were you banned in the first place, user?

What makes you think you're entitled to come back after your transgression?

Aww

They could probably slap glasses on any Agent 3 drawing ever and call it theirs

what are you talking about
>hordes pictures of callie
???

You're the one that posts all the new art daily, no?

no
why would you think that

Vague intuition.

okay

WOOMY

mrie

SQUI-KWEEE!

"squid-wee!"

>Woomy
>Woo me
>Woo: "try to gain the love of a woman"
Woomy = Love me

why does Callie have a pig nose in that picture?

Why does that Octoling have a dick in that picture?

>liked playing with the nips and their broken rollers

Because it is pure

It's unflattering