fantasy.lolesports.com/share/join/league/1128766/zTxd96ZjNnZ3x1pA3l85
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

xth for breast waifu

President of Riot making excuses edition

reddit.com/user/Tryndamere

MUH DICK

I want to get raped by Sona!

xth for scy, never wanted snuggle an e-grill so bad before

so someone fill me in on what the fuck is dynamic queue and why will it ruin the game

>Making excuses
That man has earned so much fucking money, who the hell cares at this point.

Best girl.
Best ears.
Best wife.

>3rd place Veigarette pic took ages to be delivered
>another 3rd place Veigarette pic has been MIA for almost 6 months
>still no artist announced for Caitlyn's 3rd place pic

I thought Veigarette was cursed but apparently all 3rd places are

that's nice but i still want league to be a fun game for me to play

Daily reminder that if your waifu is not in this picture then your taste is shit and so is your waifu.

Thanks, it really means alot!

Slut..?

I am here to write my final post in /lolg/. I've been here since we were on /v/ and I've been playing LoL since season 1. I remember when half our threads would get derailed by Eris. I remember Tekkzy, our Riot Guy, getting fired because of that Sonafag. I remember so many memories we made together. It's been a hell of a ride, if it wasn't for you all I probably would have quit LoL a long time ago. Not sure whether to love you or curse you for that though. Eh I fucking love you all anyway, even if you did keep me playing this shit game.

These last few months...they haven't been good. Dynamic queue and all the other shit Riot has been doing to this game, it's ruined it for me. They're adding in shit no one asked for that actively makes the game worse while never adding in the shit we've asked for (and were promised) since season 1. I got to diamond by myself this season, just like the past 2 seasons. As in sit in diamond I see people that have been silver or gold for 2-3 seasons in a row. Suddenly this season they're diamond? Wow I wonder what could have possibly changed this season? It's fucking dumb, there is no reason for me to climb any more.

You know what I did the other day? I played Farmville for the first time. I was actually blown away by how much fun I had and as I thought about it I couldn't remember the last time LoL made me feel like that. That's when I realized that for the longest time I haven't really been having fun in LoL. I've just been playing out of habit or momentum. I've played for so long that I never really thought about quitting, or why I'm still playing this game. If I'm not having fun, and there isn't a reason to climb in ranked any more, why am I still playing? So that's it for me, I'm done.

I just felt like I had to say goodbye to a place that's been a part of me for so long. Thanks for all the laughs and thanks for all the memories. I truly hope to see some of you again in other games. Goodbye friends.

>Other thoughts: i) You have – personally – been exceptionally abrasive in your dealings with the public.

Like what, spectate Faker? That's because I'll never apologize for doing the right thing and defending an individual against the mob. That's leadership and that takes courage to stand up to harassment and hate online. It's way easier to just be a politician and blow with the winds and say "please like me". Riot became exceptional not by doing what everyone else does, but by being different and by pushing back against conventional wisdom - and turned out I was right and the guy was motivated by dough, not altruism (didn't donate a cent).

Are you a virgin?

pls respond i am confused

when will servers be back up
t. bgai

Im not your friend, buddy.

Goodbye

It really doesn't "Ruin" the game, but it takes the "solo" out of "SoloQ", Riot has stated that they know doing this alienates the fanbase that liked to rank alone since the dynamic Q makes it so you encounter pre-mades way more often.

TL;DR if you don't got friends who play league as constantly as you, its just not worth it anymore

SONAFAG WASN'T THE FIRST FAGGOT TO RAISE RIOT'S ATTENTION TO LEAKS YOU FUCKER

IT WAS FUCKING WARSCYTHES
WHY DOES EVERYONE PIN IT ON A FUCKING AVATARFAG WHO WAS ONLY REINFORCING THE FIRST ASSHOLE

FUCK YOU INATTENTATIVE FUCK I BET YOU'RE LYING AND DIDN'T EVEN PLAY LEAGUE THEN

idek. i think it refers to being able to queue as 1-5 players

1hr usually.

I haven't even got to hand-holding.

Goodbye, user!

I'm not your buddy, guy.

>Riot literally taking a bigger shits on LoL players than any HoN, Dota, or Sc2 player ever has

Does this playerbase have a scat fetish?

Meteos just hardcore dickriding Riot at this point? Legitimately saying there are no problems with the fucking queue system and how people are just bitching. He then immediately gets roled as support when he q's jg/mid. Feelsgoodman

Not the time user

I want to go swimming in Lulu.

Reminder to not support this crappy game and it's incompetent devs

>not posting screenshot of your diamond account with a goodbye on a notepad

kill yourself faggot

so all this shitposting on leddit is because people are afraid of fucking premades? jesus fucking christ.

i want to cook lulu for dinner.

I want to go swimming in scy

See you space cowboy

>Riot literally using their Reddit proxies to OBLITERATE all criticism of their recent actions

Holy shit.
And I thought our azir main hot pocketeer was a fag.

>"I fucking hate Riot dude they're fucking retarded they ruined the game!"
>still plays
Literally everyone in this general should be held up infront of a firing squad

>Believing what meteos says

It's all ironic he was bitching up a storm when he had to vs a 5 man queue of TSM and his team wouldn't let them just push mid cause they were getting shat on.

Why the fuck are 3150 champs 790 ip

I haven't played in a week, I still read the thread though

What do yuo expect from someone who was permabanned and then graciously forgiven ;.)

Woah there buddy, when your post on /lolg/ every time is my time.

In. :DDDDD

because riot is literally pic related

What if I don't care about solo or dyna q and just play to play and revel in all the shit storm that's happening?

YORICK UPDATE WHEN
YORICK NEW SKIN WHEN

nvr 4get

Who the fuck are you? Post your name faggot.

>mfw yorick will have a execute
>a dash
>a stun
>a hit enhancer

:--DD

Are you on NA?

xth for husbandos

lol, see you in few weeks, faggot. Also KYS

After rework every ghost gives one this abilities

Long nosed and bearded individuals riding a cookie cart while performing a traditional russian dance with a crate of cookies?

>cookies
its Jewish flatbread/cracker

I am here to write my final post in /lolg/. I've been here since we were on /v/ and I've been playing LoL since season 1. I remember when half our threads would get derailed by Eris. I remember Tekkzy, our Riot Guy, getting fired because of that Sonafag. I remember so many memories we made together. It's been a hell of a ride, if it wasn't for you all I probably would have quit LoL a long time ago. Not sure whether to love you or curse you for that though. Eh I fucking love you all anyway, even if you did keep me playing this shit game.

These last few months...they haven't been good. Dynamic queue and all the other shit Riot has been doing to this game, it's ruined it for me. They're adding in shit no one asked for that actively makes the game worse while never adding in the shit we've asked for (and were promised) since season 1. I got to diamond by myself this season, just like the past 2 seasons. As in sit in diamond I see people that have been silver or gold for 2-3 seasons in a row. Suddenly this season they're diamond? Wow I wonder what could have possibly changed this season? It's fucking dumb, there is no reason for me to climb any more.

You know what I did the other day? I played Ultra Adventure! Go Go - Osawari Island for the first time. I was actually blown away by how much fun I had and as I thought about it I couldn't remember the last time LoL made me feel like that. That's when I realized that for the longest time I haven't really been having fun in LoL. I've just been playing out of habit or momentum. I've played for so long that I never really thought about quitting, or why I'm still playing this game. If I'm not having fun, and there isn't a reason to climb in ranked any more, why am I still playing? So that's it for me, I'm done.

I just felt like I had to say goodbye to a place that's been a part of me for so long. Thanks for all the laughs and thanks for all the memories. I truly hope to see some of you again in other games. Goodbye friends.

Don't forget the three hit passive.

Only the best

Nay, LAS.
I get about 110ms in NA though, which I guess is kind of bearable.

>stinger loses 15% AS but only drops 100g in price
Why does Riot hate Kayle?

Yorick rework delayed for Ryze rework everybody drolling over edgy skins nothing about Ryze or Yorick yet

>defending an individual against the mob

Didn't faker say he didn't care about the spectate channel?

Cause Kayle and Azir are cancer

how about I cook my foot in your ass?

where were you when tsm lossered?
I was in soloq playing tf jungle when monte ring;
"tsm is lossered"
"no"

Everyone at Riot is a delusional narcissist. Like Riot Lyte (may he rip in shit). The company is a breeding ground for self-important hacks.

back when alex was good at the game

I like Faker because he really doesn't give a shit about anything else, he just plays the game he likes

baited for this exact response

Riot grew to be the E.A. 3.0, E.A. 2.0 is Blizzard

But you didnt post the best

Sure

Blizzard is Activision 1.0, dumbo.

New french maid nid

I want to move on from LeL, but have no clue what else to play.

I tried Overmeme in beta, it was pretty okay, but I'm not buying it without a proper ranked system, and that one is months away.

Dota 2 has become kinda boring, I've reached 5,2k MMR and now it's no longer fun.
I am also not falling for the battlepass jew, that crap is too expensive.

Maybe I'll get into that chinese Monster Hunter Online, heard it's a pretty comfy game.

What other games are you playing? What similar timesink would you recommend?

Keep in mind that I don't have any friends ;_;

Never, you can thank the SJW's

Starsector

>no french maid Karma

JUST

League of Legends

I love Lissandra!

Baiter became the baited.

hey user, lets play

Phantom pain is pretty nice, if you like to infiltrate FOBs.

she looks fucking gross
end yourself

see

95% of meteos talking about riot is ironic
also holy fuck his hair has gone from bad to worse

>start working
>can only play one or two games a day if i want to sacrifice sleep
>skill level plummets way down
why can't i have one thing to enjoy in this world

Please don't bump old posts. Mods pls lock this.

>Even gold has auto fill because it counts as high elo

I love playing against people like this

what?
i'm plat 4 and haven't had autofill at all

There's been reports on reddit of people getting it on gold 2

xth for being the best support slut possible!

>tfw you're a slut but your ADC is actually a sub
Who here /domsupport/?

You mean you don't get them on your team instead>

>tfw Dunkey was right to jump off the ship before it crashed
Sometimes it makes me think that this man might be completely retarded

This is false. Unless you play on OCE.

Dunkey jumped because he was a bitter bitch over getting a ban for being toxic.

talon/trundle losing lane to sona?