Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous /tosg/ episode: Cookie cutter builds:
>Consult thread before using
pastebin.com/zfAghE2H

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Can I play the game now?
New players are restricted :
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=430

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipedia (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info
All guilds are full, Either wait for guilds to kick inactives/Wait for someone to roll a templar/roll a templar yourself. You can try to whisper the guild leader if you want to join a guild.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
FOE (Jinsae)
Clover (Karga)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Cabyba)
NiceBoat (Tello)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#311466ef.1a4a51.1545.2a4a5575.1135.11213145
tosbase.com/database/items/recipes/37003/
discord.gg/0heefDqe35vj9Raj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who wants to kiss!

Shut up, silly cat. I'm reporting you for botting.

I'll keep spamming this shit until someone answers. I don't give a fuck.

Getting another Karacha with /tosg/

You can come visit me! I'm near the entrance to F3 of the mines!

Hello anons, I have a few questions.

Im currently level 135, what do I do? I ve finished the dungeons and missions for today.

Also what level will I reach Rank 6? i mean in general/average.

also my Cleave which deals 500 damage, would it stay weaker levels 170+? or would it somehow scale?

thanks mates

Fuck off casual.

I may or may not just casually walk by and report your silly ass. I won't take any chances with you.

You know they can tell you use that shit and ban you right.

If you got time, do all maps around your level.
177~

Okay! I'm hopping channels, currently on ch 4, the spot to the left of the F3 entrance. If you sit in one channel, you'll likely see me!

what's the ultimate niggerslayer class

I got my R6 late into 176.

thanks mate, wont I run out of quests now? also should I save level 7-8 exp cards?

Thinking of trying a wugu build but I don't want sapper.

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#311466ef.1a4a51.1545.2a4a5575.1135.11213145

Is what I'm think I will go. Will probably do 3:1 str dex.

Oh yeah, I'm also only doing ch 1-5!

>also my Cleave which deals 500 damage, would it stay weaker levels 170+? or would it somehow scale?

you need to put more than 1 point into your skills

yes I do but I put it into Seism and pounce

I already have it at 10. I just put some SPR because I keep running out of mana.

why would you even need a maphack? 100% exploring maps is easy as fuck

/Ohayou/ when?

>can't into suffering the Templar route anymore
I...I'm so sorry.

This is Koenig.

Cute!

I'm making a Templar, not sure how long it will take to reach r7. Maybe in 2 weeks.

I..it's ok user I'm sure someone else will make it...

tosbase.com/database/items/recipes/37003/

What drops this?

>/tosg/ discord

discord.gg/0heefDqe35vj9Raj

One day I will rape Koenig...

POST IT

>still no Desu Vult guild

Why would difficulty be the motivation in an extremely tedious and boring activity? No shit its easy, its also boring as all fuck and takes too long. for a nearly insignificant reward.

If 100% maps is too much for you then you need to play another game user.

>nearly insignificant reward
>goes all these trouble finding the addon
Doesn't add up.

>Takes too long
Not really, you get it while questing. Very rarely you need to walk to an extra spot that doesn't have a related quest. All you need to do is walk around the edges. 3x level 8 and up cards is a good reward for 100%ing maps. Just go on without 100%ing maps, don't need an addon for an insignificant reward

>all these talk about 100%ing maps

Im new anons, I'm on my 130s, is it too late for me? or should I go back and 100% the previous map? Or would it be better to only 100% the maps near feid?

One day I will rape Koenig,
finding the blonde bimbo idling in Fedimian, I will slowly sneak up behind her through the shadows of the busy marketplace. Naturally the idiotic monk girl will be unaware of her surroundings, probably posing and acting for yet another screenshot to upload to the general again, she knows the foolish masses just love her ditzy persona and the attention is like a drug for the otherwise lonely girl.
That doesn't matter to me though, my goal is her body and pride and I must take both.

I will approach the monk from her blind spot, silent and unnoticeable to the untrained eyes and ears.
One of my favorites: Sleep, is a fast, precise spell and especially strong against unprepared adventurers that do not even think about carrying the local pardoners dispellers with them. Koenig will fall asleep immediately, and in that same moment I must grab her unconscious body and teleport us both into a shady, abandoned corner of the city far away from the eyes of potential saviors.

Me and Koenig all alone in the dark backstreet, I have been waiting for this moment for a long time. I'll rip off the little cloth covering her huge udders and start slapping them, one, two, three .... fifteen times until my strong sleep spell starts losing effect.
Awoken from the pain of her bruised tits I will turn her attention to me by whipping my 10 inch Gravity Pole across her shocked face, Koenig will at this point undoubtedly open her lewd mouth to scream for help.

It cures me of my OCD itch. Other than that, the addon finding user is right. Low-level maps give near insignificant rewards.

Only 100% maps close to your level that you'd be doing anyway. Literally no reason for a 130 to go back and 100% crystal mines. Can't use alts as a reason, either, they all get their own map exploration after you restart the client

I'd say just do it for the autism points

what are the rewards of it? sorry mates I havent notice or heard that I should have done it long before

3x exp card, level depending on the zone. Apsimesti Crossroads, for example, gives 3x level 6 while Main Chamber gives 3x Level 7

Wings of Vibora lady from Klaip or Orsha town gives exp cards based on the level range of the map you've completelt explored.

thanks mate, It looks like I've 100% low level maps, it has this box icon to it, but nothing happens, where do I redeem it and how?

Go to the NPC you usually show your adventure journal to. The Klaipedia NPC is east of the Priest Master and goddess statue.

Grr, I want my dumb cloth!

Wings of Vibora lady. Not my screenie.

Go on...

Just go level up or something.

I promised not to!

thanks mates!

>Almost 2500 kills and no cloth
Oh boy I can't wait to have to grind cloths for my hat!

A futile gesture in my presence, I will simply use Psychic Pressure to stop her brain from issuing any commands to her body while still being fully conscious. The blonde bimbo with her mouth open drooling and tongue half out can only be described as a pathetic sight, so I will simply take the invitation and shove my enhanced weapon inside her mouth.

Her throat, not quite used to the foreign body invading the space she needs to breathe, will certainly hurt and at this point I will release her brain from the Psychic Pressure while I force my +10 Maga Rod all the way down her throat until my crotch bumps into her nose. Of course I made sure to not wash my equipment for a few days beforehand so the stink of the pheromones and sweat emanating from them will violently assault the monks nose while she without doubt will try to catch a breath of any air she can get.
Laughable, I will not let her breathe even once as my stacked gear penetrates all the way down to her windpipe and feeling the walls of Koenigs throat wrapping around me ensure that no amount of air will pass.

The monk will probably try to fight back, maybe even try to bite it off or damage me. But to no avail, I know all about her weak build and against my FULL-CON Gravity Pole there is no escape for her.
Disregarding Koenigs need for air I will continuously thrust myself in and out of her throat just until she's about to pass out, at which point I'll release the pent up climax, hosing down pints of hot-white Magic Missiles down her throat filling her stomach and lungs to the brim with my mana before sliding out of her throat allowing her to breathe for the first time.
As Koenig chokes and coughs from the white stuff filling her lungs and throat, trying to catch a single breath of fresh air, I give her a condescending look and cast Lethargy on her.
I've heard Monks really like that spell.

There's another map with more mob density ->Sutatis Trade Route.

Isn't there a map later with lots of shredded on Orsha side or something?

Isn't the Khasti bow meant to be cheap?
Why is it going for almost 2 mill?

10k...

I thought she's looking smug on the thumbnail.

I see, I was not aware! I am not so bright!
Making my way there, slowly!

It's a good bow
Best after Maga

I talked with him just after the job change, apparently the Cake was mainly created for farming.
He's going to make an Alch next, and doesn't really have much idea what to do with the guild otherwise.

Still, it sounds like a great concept, a guild with all points invested into farming upgrades, crops as far as the eye can see.
Tending to all those plants sounds hard, but comfy at the same time.
GMs can allow non-guild members to enter their hangouts, so maybe we can visit the farm sometimes and maybe even help with the watering.
Probably not a good idea or even possible to have outsiders touch your crops, but it's a fun thought.

Was like 400k a couple days ago. Probably a jew pricefixing.

FTFY

Price doesn't seem to be dropping anytime soon. Should I maybe just go the poverty route and grab a Rogue Bow?

Wait where are you?
It's still 400k on Klai. If you're not on Klai then keys yourself, you deserve it.

Varena. Prices are skyrocking these days. I can't even buy potions anymore without being jewed.

Thanks for the help, really! I'm pretty new to the game and finding Bokor infos(reliable ones) are usually hard for not being a popular class.

Thanks, mang. That looks about right.

>run around for a while for 1 of a card that gives a little sliver of exp
>download this shit and get one of those cards each time I even touch an area

Think a little harder.

That's a great argument user. This is totally a game about filling out maps. Its not like an RO meets Diablo thing about killing tons of monsters and looking cute. I totally only play this game to fill out fucking maps.

FTFY

> RO meets Diablo
yeah maybe if htey had a baby and then tried to abort it with a fucking coat hanger but half-failed

>think a little harder
Why don't you take your own advice. Maybe you'll see the point.

hi cattly
hatsumi is MIA, no one knows where she is

Is the blue hair achievement shared between your characters?

no

Three cards for running around where you'd be running anyway for the most part. Out of any map filling game ever, this is one of the easiest with the exception of certain spots which require a Kino's Teleport unless I've been missing a secret to Sanctuary this whole time

Does the Finestra AoE ratio buff work with skills, or just autoattacks?

this is as smug as machi is getting

Work with skills. You can see the tooltip for AoE change with the buff on.

Can I get one with the smug brows, and smug eyelids?

so far I've only not completed nevelet quarry 2 (because fuck that portal shit) and mausoleum 4f, which needs someone to teleport in.. but IIRC only 3 maps in the game are not 100% explorable by any character without teleport/glitch

Sanctuary can't be 100%'d. Its intentional.

>blessing scales with int, spr and skill level now
kek

What i am going to farm:
Kepo Skin 38
Griba Bamboo Hat 60
Belfigy Bead 14
Kepa Wing 8
Siaulamb Fur 90
Chupaluka Fur 66
Colifly Stamen 11
Goblin Talisman 16
Bees Stingers 39
Gribaru Drop 60
Wendigo Tooth 23
Minos Bones 21
Bloodstone 1
Fan LEaf 36
Kitchen Knife 59
Siaulamb Mask 3
Dirk Dagger 2
Mithril Ore 1

How much time it will take /tosg/?

Hmm, that is a shame. I assume he at least ended up playing some with Hiraku? He seemed a bit iffy about that because of work and stuff.

I went archer >ranger> archer2 and friend told me that going archer 2 > ranger > scout > fletcher 3 wasn't good and that I should've gone archer 3 or ranger 2 and some other things, so was he right or wrong?

also is kneeling shot worthy?

nope
i'm hiraku ;_;

>kneeling shot
Shit
>ranger above 1
Shit.

Are you referring to addon that will show you the part you haven't explore, or the addon that automatically explore everything without moving?

Yeah, I figured, I just wouldn't have put it past myself to have missed a hidden teleport on every run through Sanctuary I've done so far. Same thing with Royal Maus's 4F. Kinos have it easy

KID NEEDS TO GO KILL HIMSELF

JUST GET 1 RANGER TO ONE SHOT SHIT EARLY WITH BARRAGE

ARCHER 2 FOR SICK BIG DICK CRIT BONUS

Oh, that is no good. I wanted to see how he was, he was always very pleasant to talk to.

AVAILABLE FOR NEW PLAYERS WHEN?????

>It's another "You're a cleric stuck with a bunch of bowfags who don't understand what armor break is and they keep kiting the boss all over the fucking room episode"

The worst part is when I finally do it for them, they all stand around because they chewed through their SP while keeping it from happening earlier.

>.0000000000000000001% drop rate
>525600 minute respawn time
>there's three of them on the map

This worth anything to sell or just use it to enhance a gem?

>A team of 5 level 280 faggots camp them 24/7

FUCK OFF WE DON'T NEED MORE PLAYERS

JUST BOTS THAT FARM US GEAR FOR CHEAP

How do I get to Scout3 fast for dem hats.

I don't get angry about that, I just get annoyed that they literally run away from heal tiles. But they're perfectly fine with running into boss attacks.