/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #276

/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #276

lest we forget edition

Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.com2us.soccerspirits.normal2.freefull.google.global.android.common&hl=en

iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/app/soccer-spirits/id808137814?mt=8

FAQ: pastebin.com/wNX2ME3E (embed)

Friend list: ofo.jp/j/OgjO

/ssg/ Rankings: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dESdfv9W4oGxwdahmod5CTgIPKobv-DONSSJP-P5D6Y/edit#gid=0

June 3rd - 4th: Angela, Nerua, Kiki, Dynames, Ravian, Baltheon, Duran

June 10th - 11th: Elaine, Z001 Veronica, Black Tortoise, Mariel, Vitos, Valkyrja Beth, MX83 Askeladd

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1riffyr_VdsFT3QCaZQISNwPPeeQytKZ9XdwmaTV8e2U/edit#heading=h.lyytbn68xcjr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Silla is the best

I want to punch Milky in the ovaries

>750th post was the new thread post
Haven't you learned yet?

>spent enough for Snail skin
>don't have Snail
Fug

Beatrice is going to take me to galaxy league!

Wrong.
Baltheon, Metatron, Khirel, Miho and Jin will.

user please calm your tits with new threads
you're acting like we have more activity than MOBA threads in the middle of their esports broadcasts

How often does your Khirel get CA'd from the mid?

He has 1500 reflexes before any silk stacks/debuffs, it doesn't happen much because he hardly ever has the ball

>beato

>MOBAs
>Active

you're kidding
they get fucking stickied when a major comp makes those threads go absolutely out of hand

What are you doing

BUFF BEATO

RECALL BEATO

Hoping I draw him with the boosted rate?

LOOK
IF YOU DARE!

Really? Don't you know the odds for that are astronomical?

I've drawn Duran on a ticket and Beth with the guaranteed 5* mileage. No GP festa for me this weekend.

Fucking lucker dog.

>bea keep showing up in scout for me more than any other character
>pulled her twice from dailies
maybe i should be nicer to her

>boy

so that's what the trap looks like.
he does have the legs of a guy trying to be a girl tho

It takes a TRUE man to dress up as a pretty little girl

>Danielle Yu
is that his name or the artists?

Yo /ssg/ hit me with your hottest teams

whats that?

If i pulled duran I'd be happy at last

it's part of that story on naver.
some user was nice enough to translate the first two parts
docs.google.com/document/d/1riffyr_VdsFT3QCaZQISNwPPeeQytKZ9XdwmaTV8e2U/edit#heading=h.lyytbn68xcjr

no sexual dragons are allowed in this holy place

If I pulled Askeladd I'd be happy at last

I pulled her and I'm not happy yet.

Does anyone else feel like if they're doing well in the game they're doing well in real life? Like if you have a lot of units, you have a lot of friends?

autism

mfw I downvote all of GioB89's posts

>having a leddit account in the first place

It's for a good cause

Beatrice buffs when?

After Uriel buffs.

I'll let you off this one time frog

When will they revamp the powerup feature?

It's so retarded how the gold cost of training works, training a level 60 character with swirlies ends up costing a shitload more than training it when it was level 1

It's like that in all mobages.

VC used this system as well, so you have to max their stats before maxing their levels.

In Brave Frontier it costs like that, until you reach max level at which point it costs 1/4 of whatever the max level cost would be.

To make Dark great again BB should make Patricias and Lindsbergs "within the position only dark skills" global.
Then monodark will be cancerous.

Mono dark with all the s2 is already galaxy tier.

FSPU +160?
OFC they are

>Silla with 1.8k ref
How?

That's not even high. My 3 spu +0 Silla has 1,8k reflex.

THOUSANDS
W+
A_1
T__6
C__0
H___F
E____S
R_____P
S______U

How do I into Jean cheese team?

have a didi for spirit bonus, put IC on Jean, start with ball

boom, Jean shoots the enemy GK

Good work user, he's a complete retard.

we need more people like you around here user

I hear they're buffing Uriel

>10

Is there a way to get rainbow elementals other than weekly and scouting?

You get 1 with the Littre pack, other then that no, patience is the only way

Is there a set schedule for the littre pack? I remember seeing it I think 3 weeks ago.

Monthly

9th of every month, available for about a week or so

Anyone getting a blank notice?
I tap on that but nothing shows up

Check the bottom notice bar. It's just a broken link for the new bug fixes notice.

Bug fix notice is bugged

It's just one of the "30 extra bugs".

BB headquarters :
>guiz we need to make it seem like we're actually working!
>Quick, think of something!
>I know...How about we make up bugs then just tell everyone we fixed those bugs already
Genius.

There are a lot of small bugs though

Can anybody tell me which channel is alive?

Uriel buffs?

>Season 1
>buffs

>cannot make any more IDs

Uh. So how do I get around this so I can keep doing referrals? Wipe and reinstall?

Did it throw that for making a hive ID or player ID? I've never encountered that before.
Are you using the password change method listed in the pastebin's beginner guide?

Hive ID. My pattern up to now was to simply hit the Hive icon, hit Join, make an account, then change the password.

I guess I could just sign in my main account, then change the password, and get back to the guest login THAT way, but I'd rather be able to keep using my main account while farming refs on a second device.

The way I've always done it is having an a single alt-hive account, and changing the password constantly between every reroll. Changing the password forces a logout on all devices, giving you access to guest play again. Then once you've done your draws, you login back into the alt account and it'll say "We have detected another soccer spirits ID attached to this. Would you like to keep the old one or the one you just made?"

It will get to the point where changing the password only takes a minute or so, and you'll end up doing your reroll draws once every 5 minutes or so.

This also gives you the added benefit of being able to keep track of what your best roll is. If say you get an account with a Sharr and a Lucian, but you were looking for an account with a legend, you would always keep that account when prompted. Even additionally, you can start feeding that ID referrals with your further rerolls. (assuming your main is already maxed out)

Hope that makes sense. tl;dr, password change is faster than making multiple hives, and won't throw an error ever.

>tfw hell level wind elementals stole the ball off and killed a max level evolved Shoe who was using his active

Why would shoe or shoe using his active be immune to counterattacks?

shoe is shit so it's no surprise and elementals are fucking monsters

>tfw my 90% CAR and 1.8k reflex jheet still gets CA'd

Those little shits dont give af

>My Bell steamrolls them no matter what element

Love it.

>>My Bell steamrolls them no matter what element

I thought all CM on S-rank or higher teamS could do this? A fully invested CM can even do this to the rainbow elemental match.

Does it matter when I use my FP? I have like 6000 right now because I wasn't sure if I needed them for anything important and was saving them, but apparently the gacha is basically the only they are used for so I was planning on drawing.

Not really, you can hang on to it until Sunday to get the littre right away.

I should specify that's if you haven't already gotten the 50 friendship draw littre this season, since you sound unsure on what it's important for.

Some people save a shitload of FP so they can immediately get the next featured FP draw manager. But it seems BB forgot all about that, it's almost been a fucking year with Samiel featured.

WHERE IS THE NEW FUCKING TRAILER FUCK

What if BB is so incompetent that they cancel the job release or delay it for several months?

Just failed CoT 2-2 because I forgot Meta's active procs the superplay bug. It feels bad to be this stupid.

Me too senpai BB can't fix superplay bug any faster.

I am waiting for the Superplay/double attack hotfix to be the same as what they did for linmay.

>this skill causes a bug on steal attempts and therefore we will change it to work only on penetration attacks

Yeah my I'm AAA-rank and my Milky can kill those elemental fuckers no problem. Sometimes she's outsped though

The 30 crystals swirly matches should be buffed tbqh. I would buy them all the time if they drop guaranteed 3x 5*s.

ok so we got a ardor and light EE last time.
bets on what's next?

Thunder and Dark.

Magnus EE 2 weeks after that.

>need a beelz
>2 week reward
>littre

be grateful, i always get a fucking mera

>Scout both a neris and litre

You lost the game.

Is there a reason all 3 of my scouts reset sometimes?

>buy 1800 crystals
>Don't have balth

>save up 800 crystals
>Bell doesn't appear on draw boost

I don't know if i'm relieved or pissed.

you might need to work on your self control user