/owg/ Overwatch General

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>/owg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f4jgjADsR1q3vjxS4SvLBaqvvnAcr0Pxg4ggs6_wObw/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>/owg/ Survery
docs.google.com/forms/d/1n4-Xcs6_u2-uPPNrSUYiyKhE1_xFxrt1NsgbsrSOw6w/viewform

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/twRyTamX

>Stats and Leaderboards
watcher.gg/
masteroverwatch.com

Previous Thread:

the other thread's still on page five u numbskull

xth for genji booty

BEST GIRL

I want mei to immobilize me with her freeze gun and rape me.

If there were a settings option that allowed you to opt out of playing games in progress, would you do it? With this, you'd only ever play fresh new games.

>Level 17 and not a single legendary skin

Is this normal, or bad luck?

I got two by level twelve

If you're having trouble against McMemes you need to git gud

I'm level 30 and only have the firefighter one for Mei, who I never play.

t. mccheap main

nth for McCuck mains trying to defend their crutch character.

The game's lead designer doesnt agree with you

Enjoy your one-hit-kill right-click while you can fag

what does "t." mean

>BR monkey nigger spends his time trying to blast off retards with his r2 instead of being useful

just play around flashbang and fan :^)

Reposting
>Get matched against a 6-stack
>Their team only has 2 McRibs and a Torbjörn on offense
>Think this game will be easy
>Their Tracer and Lucio finish with 0 deaths
>Their Junkrat gets some bullshit accuracy rating like 90%
>Their McRibs are not braindead
>Their Torbjörn gets POTG for scoring a solo TK
Yeah well fuck you too, "PDF".

lucio is useful by just existing tho

Is there anything that can carry a team that just can NOT re-cap a KOTH CP, or just can't stop the payload whilst they push the shit out of it?

>Character that you always pick if you need to carry your useless team mates
Soldier76 here

it's short for some Scandinavian (swedish or finnish? idk i can't remember) word that means "regards"

>Open up Bnet for some O-Dub
>AnneMunition featured streamer
>I've beaten her in pubs before
>Even though she only plays Pharah I planted her ass multiple times as Reinhardt

SIT DOWN WHITE TRASH

>A D.VA can stop an entire 6 man high noon if she stands in front of her entire team and directs her matrix at him.

Yes if 5 people are conga lining behind her

It's highly situational and doesn't fir with the rest of her kit. She's the ONLY tank who goes off solo and she has a defensive ability that she can't do anything during and doesn't give her any sort of healing or buff.

DOOMFIST WHEN

>tfw playing with a team that gets it.
>tfw it all lines up and you decimate an enemy team.
>tfw you will never play together again.

how do you know if someone you reported gets banned? I've reported several people for saying ggez

The only hero that needs a nerf is Mei, albeit only a slight one, perhaps to damage or a slight hit to health.

Soldier if my team has junkrat and/or pharah
McCree if not

Lately I've been playing exclusively with stacks though so it hasn't been a problem and I can play whatever I want.

If you had to choose to get good at Genji or Tracer which would you pick?

Im leaning more towards Genji because hes less likely to receive nerfs anytime soon.

Toughest girl should fuck softest girl.

I solve a lot of problems with Winston

He's not even that fun but he's one of my most played characters because he lets me effectively deal with most small sized characters

In about 3 months when the game is dying out and Blizzard needs something to pull people back in.

"Terveisin", and it's finnish.

I agree, they need to buff Dva as well, maybe Hanzo too.

So you want Zarya to fuck Lucio?

>tfw no friends to stack with

your dad will open your bedroom door, look at you for a few moments as if he's contemplating his decisions up to this point in his life, shake his head and then mumble something about pussy bitchboy before going back downstairs and taking another shot

Junkrat.

And of course anyone can carry with 76, he's a good character with a skill ceiling about as high as Torbjörn's roof.

Friendly reminder that McScrub's days are numbered.

If McCree can't 2 fan tanks what exactly is he good for?

He'd literally lose every single close range fight vs any tank whilst reloading, as opposed too just half of them as he does currently.

McCree did nothing wrong.

A little box will pop up letting you know that you're a little bitch.

Except Mei can be rendered useless by good teamwork. Her damage really isn't anything special in team fights and her only real use is CC.

The reason people get annoyed at Mei is that they strongly dislike being CC'd, especially in an FPS.

Blizzard will never tell you if your report results in a ban, its against their policy.

So /owg/ i just got the game and i plan on mainly playing Zenyatta, how do i get good?

I pick Symmetra

>Team: Oh wow a Symmetra?
>Let's pick Torbjorn too, who cares that this map is shit for him?
>We're defending so we might as well get a Hanzo too
>and a Widow, because she's basically three Hanzos
>'frontline'? nah d/w our tank and healer can handle that
>oh wait nobody on this team plays either of those

you eu user? I'm going to be playing almost all day with a couple mates in about an hour or so, so you can group with me if you want.

>how to spot the lolbaby

Lucio is an unattractive girl, that's for sure.

Motherfucker, I play a lot of Junkrat, and you can't tell me Junkrat isn't in the same boat.

make friends then

I just play with /owg/. Assuming you're on NA, most people are pretty decent at the game and aren't all that autistic. EU is probably the same but I can't say.

But D.va isn't hard to kill.

>Mei needs a nerf
Who keeps saying this? Is this some meme I've missed out on? Mei is underpowered and needs buffs, if anything

Unfortunately I'm NA, appreciate your offer though

Would anyone not use this is the real question.

Killing everyone that isn't a tank?

killing flankers like Tracers and Reapers.

genjipickers are the worst

>buff "shoot anywhere within ten feet for a headshot" hanzo

the fuck is wrong with you

CUTE

If anything McCree should be super strong against tanks but not be able to instagib everyone else because they got hit in the nuclear blast range of his flashbang

Anybody wants to play on EU?
I'm kinda tired of playing alone.

>If McCree can't 2 fan tanks what exactly is he good for?

Instantly killing anybody that isn't a tank, clearing teams with his ult, decent damage hitscan weapon for dealing with mobile characters in mid range.

man winston is fun but he feels really fucking fragile

Make the Flashbang put all abilities in cooldown instead of stun.
Problem solved.

>what exactly is he good for

What he was supposed to be good for? Shutting down flankers.

But oh no now you actually have to learn to get headshots when fighting tanks. Fucking cry.

this game is for casuals who cant play a real shooter like csgo

I got my first at like lvl 20 and then again at lvl 35 i got my second though this time with a legendary money box.

Holy shit Mercy mains are such insufferable cunts.

I enjoy playing Mercy but these people are ruining her for me by being the most stuck up fucks in the game that think theyre the best support in the world and can do no wrong.

Ill guess ill stick to Zenyatta/Lucio

Killing 200 classes that comes too close to your six man blob.

Which you will be seeing a lot off in the future because they are keeping the counter to flankers who can run around Reinhardt's shield while nerfing McCree's ability to just brek the shield.

A glorious "everyone get behind Reinhardt's shield!" meta awaits us where mandatory picks for any balanced lineup will be Reinhardt, McCree, Mercy, Lucio.

csgo is for casuals who can't play a real shooter like reflex

Would csgog fall for my bait if I went and posted this game is for casuals who cant play a complex shooter like overwatch?

I love this meme where people think his arrow hitbox being bigger than hitscan weapons makes him overpowered instead of being put in to make him not complete shit.

Widowmaker is still a better and easier sniper to use in the majority of situations.

What's with this dumb Pharah and Mercy pairing meme? Damage boosting a Pharah is a waste of time. Playing Pharah in general is a waste of time when you could be playing McCree, who is better in nearly every scenario, does more DPS, AND counters Pharah.

is Muselk the least funny YouTuber to date?

Killing Heros that aren't tanks?

Mei is the symptom of the game mechanic flaw more than anything. She is the bane of maps like Hanamura with her walls and her shift enabling to extend the already obnoxious as fuck overtime.

I don't think Mei should be changed. I think things that Mei becomes a problem on should though.

I recall reading that you can get origins skins from lootboxes
how true is this

>Gold elims, silver damage as Lucio
>Gold everything else
>Still lose
ME UNGA
TEAM BUNGA
To be fair it was on Ilios and I was cratering cunts left and right.

Because aiming at peoples feet for head shots is the manly way too fps.

I bet a Mercy told you that you were shit and you're just salty.

It couldn't been her, user. Mercy's job is easy. Were you a shit pocket, user?

He somewhat is. You're supposed to capitalize on his mobility as a flanker tank, and then bail out after you melt a squishy or two.

/csgog/ is a dead general that's just 100% memes if there's no tournament or important match going on. They'll take any excuse to post.

I need more

It's the least true anything has ever been

That's why I play it. It's nice to have a casual game to play with friends alongside games I take seriously like fighting games.

Probably.
Hell "this game is for casuals who cant play a real shooter like X" would probably at least net a handful (you)s in any general.

un

CPTWeekend#2130

going to be playing with a couple mates in an hour or so, feel free to add me and I'll invite you to group when we're ready.

IMO:

McCree being able to 1v1 literally everyone is retarded. He can still be the hard counter to spaztics like Tracer and Genji without being able to get aggro on a tank and kill them effortlessly.

Mei needs an ammo nerf, walls need less HP and maybe a longer CD on her iceblock.

D.Va needs to be made not trash.

Pharah should have a little more downtime between flights. I get that its her gimmick, but she can stay airborne almost constantly.

I don't know how, but Symmetra needs a little more power to be pickable outside of certain parts of certain maps. Way too niche.

Torbjorn's ult could probably stand to charge a little slower. Its way too easy to charge and abort pushes with.

Widowmaker needs an ammo consumption nerf, a charge time nerf and a change to her hook. She isn't punished at all for missing any shots, let alone headshots and she can escape her counters too easily.

Winston could maybe do just tiny bit more damage. Pretty sure the payload can outheal his weapon.

Zenyatta needs to be a 200 HP character.

>Not damage boosting pharah for glorious 156 damage rockets

>cummies

Objective tank rankings;

Zarya > Reinhardt > Roadhog > Winston >>>>> D.va

>Cummies

lol I like the donaldtrump one just thrown in there

Love all these false rumors. It's like Mortal Kombat again.

Reinhardt. Occasionally, I would ping my shitter pubs to rally behind me and it would work, but since most of the time they are off "getting them solo kills and being skilled", I just flank the shit out of people with the Ubermensch and slap them around in the tight corners. As my ult fills up, hopefully enough "high class streamers" from my team would be throwing themselves at the enemy so that I can hammer down and maybe do the not that flashy POTG, which is always ult+e+slaps+charge on the last guy remaining as they get up.

>watching youtubers