halocustoms.com
halolobbies.com
Watch the threads for occasional party squads

>Xbox One clips and screenshots
xboxdvr.com/

The third /hg/tage is out!
youtube.com/watch?v=Bj0swJRlm5g

HALO.

When are we going to get more attachments that aren't meme scopes?

Who's the grand strategy faggot? Spamming stupid reaction images for past couple days and then makes a thread with gs op image. Did you just get into grand strategy and feel compelled to let everyone know?
Fucking moron.

Don't you mean "Legendary Mythic REQ silenced ODST pistol?"

Just a shitposter, don't worry

BANE.

Droid pls

Just Dew dewing the dew.
Were I at home, I'd be posting a timestamped picture of my unopened Halo 4 gamefuel 12-pack.

I wish we could get a new pistol loadout weapon that's not just extendo-mags

The same time we get black undersuits, race, splitscreen, BTB maps, and some actually good-looking armor

There's no reason there aren't a silenced pistol, long barrel, or laser sight other than 343's sheer laziness and desire to SLOWLY pad out the REQ system.

Well race and possibly good-looking armor could be on their way

Something like a revolver in Halo would be cool

More damage per shot than Magnum but slower firing and more recoil

Recruit is basically one of the only good armors that 343 has made

99% of them are shit

They even fuck up remakes (mark V, helljumper)

>Something like a revolver in Halo would be cool
Please don't say that. We got that in Escalation.
Somehow a vintage (read as: 700 year old) Colt is strong enough to one-shot elites.

As long as it's not another human gun, we got enough of those

Some kind of Covvie one would be neat

We have the Boltshot.

But if you're talking about loadout weapon options for Warzone then you're limited to human guns.

>not a Brute revolver
Fag. Though we technically have that already. Let's be honest: the only reason the gravity hammer still exists is because it's needed for grifball.

Are you upset you seem upset maybe creating a Groß germanium would help.

I wish there was an easier way to get the new REQs instead of praying to RNGesus

Just pay money. :^)

Go to 343 and suck Bonnie Ross's dick

I'd go as far as to say that their renditions of EVA and Mk VI aren't so bad, and their work on Scout and EOD isn't so bad if you ignore the chest. I wouldn't even mind John's armour if they'd give him decent fucking crotch protection.

My main issue with most of the armours is that the 'pods' on the back aren't so much solidly-mounted components as they are just hanging there. Hell, the main complaint with 90% of the 343i-designed armours is the massive number of corners and snag-points on the plating to get snarled up on - they really took a giant leap away from the design philosophy of Bungie's set, and most of the stuff just doesn't look like it belongs. Plus, even given that MJOLNIR production is supposedly outsourced, there are over ninety unique 'actively manufactured' suits - I truly don't understand why there would need to be so much dilution of specialty combat armours.

Otherwise, just bring back the fucking space diaper already, fuck's sake.

I have the cert, it's just that I want more Rally hogs

Her pay rate is 1 req pack an hour. So yeah the quickest way is to suck dick for 900 hours

>1 pack an hour for sucking Bonnie's dick
Where do I sign up?

It wouldn't be a far stretch for 343i to set up a REQ store for buying individual REQ items, but knowing them, they'd fuck it up even harder than the current system. They'd likely have it set so that players could either spend RP on individual items, or spend money for an RP bundle to then spend in-store.

On the face of it, that's not so bad, but then, you'd have people simply buying high-level REQ items and spamming them in Warzone. It'd be like Firefight Turbo, only worse. The system we have now, while not perfect by any stretch, at least includes an element of randomness to ensure that people aren't just buying Ultra/ONI REQs and spamming them hard.

Personally, I'd like an achievement/progression system that combines earning armours through commendations and achievements (similar to Halo 3 and 4 but without the obscene grind Halo 4 required for some skins) with purchasing cosmetics with credits (similar to Halo Reach). The higher-tier stuff should feel like it's been earned through hard work rather than Halo 5's mix of random packs and grind.

On Alisson Rapp's patreon.
No seriously.

Nah just make it so buying an individual item is obscenely high compared to packs

Like if I wanted to buy a legendary helmet it'd be 80,000+ so you still gotta work for it

>It wouldn't be a far stretch for 343i to set up a REQ store for buying individual REQ items, but knowing them, they'd fuck it up even harder than the current system.
After Firefight, they'll introduce it. It'll be buggy, but everyone can buy what they need.
And it's completely absent for Halo 6 with no word on where it went.

Sigmund pls go.

>343 lets you buy just the reqs you want
>fucks up and bestgirlfang is somehow free for about a day
>343 say our bad you can keep them
>warzone becomes more unplayable

>bestgirlfang
You sayin' assfangs becomes free for a day?
>imfuckingplying it won't be Achilles, because something something can't be gotten in packs

I wish I could get more nornfangs, it'd be fucking great

Bring daily and weekly REQ challenges

Example:

Weekly challenge: get 50 warzone headshots

Reward: sniper pack

And monthly challenges that are very challenging but reward legendary armor and weapons

>add back in features from Reach
HAH.
t. 343i

custom company emblems. you could change it once very 30 days.

That would be pretty nice, but it's just a pipe dream

I'm level 78 and still no DMR.

Also what is the best BR?

Best BR? H2 BR. If you don't have that, stability.

lel, I got a dmr at level 23. git gud

>Also what is the best BR?
H2BR. No question.

Hybrid scope is nice

Do kinetic bolts not kill faster?

hybrid scope feels like such a weird addition, no one asked for it, and it doesnt really change anything besides the looks

They kill vehicles faster. It has no effect other than that and looking cool.

I don't like the slower burst.

And I don't like you being a massive fucking faggot, but we can't have everything we want.

>not liking the aesthetic perfection that is the H2 BR

It gives you a zoom that's only slightly shorter than the Longshot sight, without it taking up your entire screen.
It's weird to use on the BR because of its recoil, but it's nice to have on the DMR.

If only we could use it with other attachments

>343 finally makes something that could make loadouts cool
>doesn't even let you set REQ level loadouts for warzone
I bet they did it on purpose.

I bet they made everything bad on purpose

Promethean scopes and dragon armor when

Technically they did.

I mean, nobody sets out to make a terrible game, in their eyes all the terrible shit was good. But it definitely wasn't good for everyone who bought and played it.

(Perks, loadouts, kill-cams, armor abilities, forced sprint in every mode, neutered forge, yes I'm mainly complaining about halo 4)

What would a Promethean scope even be?

Same as the LR's.

At least they improved on some of it in Halo 5

Yea, still alot of bad parts though

No split-screen. No armor customization. No BTB maps, shit campaign. And a ton of minor stuff like arbiter changing subspecies (so progressive)

343 has yet to deliver us a "good" halo game. They've all had their own massive problems.

4 is the worst as a game, MCC is a buggy ripoff, 5 is by far the best but still not super great

Daily reminder that the best armor design in the series wasn't made by Bungie or 343i.

But that's not the best.

>mk IV
>not the best
So what's your favorite then?

2nd or 3rd best maybe

I love CQB, Mark V, and Noble 6's armor a lot as well

Keep telling yourself that buddy.

mk V and mk VI are both better.
Shoulders look too big, chest is too wide and flat, leg pieces have some funky lines and curves. Helmet is alright though.

So your problem with it is that it could function as armor as appose to most armor in the series okay.

>straw man
In terms of "realism" there's no appreciable difference between IV, V, VI.
Why would an armor have such protruding shoulders?

343 got the remake pretty good. Of course the proportions are off, but that's because we play as manlet Spartan 4's, not fuckhuge Spartan 2's wearing bulky armor to compensate the lack of shields

If one thing bugs me about the halo wars design, it's that the Spartan himself appears to have no hip bones or ass muscles, the whole waist reigon just looks incorrect

To deflect blows of course.
Not all men have child bearing hips. "yet"

The shield tech wasn't as good, it's just extra plating

>hexagonal patterned undersuit

Oh god, never noticed that before. The armor itself is still god-tier but I fucking despise the ugly hex suits in 4. It looks a bit better here but eeehh.

From a lore stand point thats what its supposed to look like its been like that pre 343 be glad they didn't retcon it.

Where does the lore say this? Curious because 1&2&3 and reach and (most) of 5's suits don't have the ugly hex patterns.

Either way, it looks godawful in halo 4. Combine that with the ugly armor and colored parts and Jesus Christ what were they thinking.

A functional pauldron wouldn't look like that.
Is it supposed to be spring loaded and slide down when he raises arm?
Mk V and VI are just as functional and look better.

Think it was in fall of reach not sure its in one of those books that aren't worth reading.

Why would he need to raise his arms up like that, he's shooting guns mostly

Protection > flexibility in this case, their armor didn't have shields.

You can't think of situations where a spartan would need to simply raise his arm above his head? Really?
Compare to shoulders of pic, the gain in protection is pretty minimal. Odds are you're getting hit there.

*not getting hit there

OG shit right here

You don't raise your arms up from the sides though, that's not how shoulder joint rotation works.

Just look at the size of the pauldron and the chest piece next to it. There's numerous basic arm movements they will impede or prevent.

why the fuck is every single small map such a cramped clusterfuck?
where are all the simple open small maps?
starting to feel like camping is a legit tactic in this garbo game as everyone can just run away very easily from longer ranges

Pros know best user.

I want guardian back, forge remakes all look like shit, my favourite part of it was the aesthetic.

This

I don't give a fuck how great it could play, every map being made of entirely 90 degree angles and white walls is boring as FUCK.

I want visual variety and interesting designs and spaces.

Sorry, nope. You're going to get another torque remix, a rig remix, maybe another empire remix too, and then on a new warzone map you're going to be fighting in the same garages and armories and fortresses, and you're going to LIKE IT!

Is Chief a furry?

>an eventual update for Guardians multiplayer decides to add OG chief into the amour customization
Fund it.

Is anyone else unable to connect to Halo 5's servers? Other games work fine but I just keep getting the can't connect or sync bullshit.

Has 343i made it harder to calibrate on higher skill ranks?
I remember that i got onyx in FFA and platinum in slayer shortly after launch, but now i cant get anything better than gold

That's because the less skilled players left a long time ago, it's harder for you to rank higher because there's less and less people less skilled than you that remains.

At launch I could go 30-2 in WZA without even trying, now I'm lucky to not go 2-30

>mute all in pre game lobby
>it doesnt actually mute everyone

noice

What the fuck is that