gbf.game-a5.mbga.jp/assets/sound/voice/3040085000_mypage4.mp3 Edition

>Events coming up:
Scenario event (Miscolored memories) 5/31 - 6/8
Balance patch 6/2
Defend order 6/9
Tales of Asteria x Granblue fantasy Soon™
Guild War eventually
Celestial never

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
granblue-wiki.com/index.php?title=FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/yCGKvVAH

>Guild Info
pastebin.com/Sc4yKCZf

>Japanese Wiki
gbf-wiki.com/

Previous thread:

Water

water

Schedule when

W a t e r

earth

needs more fuccbois

Rage of Bahamut sux. I'm only level 10 this game blows just want my free tickets plz

This desu.

Miscolored memories
Balance patch
Defend order
Tales event
Guild wars

There's your schedule

I've been waiting for this particular thread.

When can I ticket nemone

I wish I could trade Sen for a cute character, like Goblin Mage.

Yes thank you that's the order in the OP.

I don't get why he left my celestial shitposting in there.

Here come dat boi

I'd wager starting next ticket.

>Go into calculator with my fire grid
>Max out two weapons on +99
>Still a few thousand less attack than a normal wind pool
seriously considering just quitting now because this is demoralizing as all fuck to witness especially when people are apparently using the PWR thing as a metric for letting people into P.Baha HL which automatically puts fire at a huge disadvantage because it has the least stats in the game due to sticks

Well that's the schedule. No need to make a pastebin when you can just slap it there.

And of course celestial never, there's no time for a celestial this month. Maybe next month.

They're never buffing fire. Shut up and leave already.

Brave Frontier is the better game.

I wish I hadn't forgotten about the character poll, I blew everything I had with no results this legfes and can make all of 3 single rolls on Ferry rate-up.

will anyone love me if my power level is only 21000?

cog

No

k

You can still get in with Perci and being a HS bitch.

Has anyone ever bought a ticket with gold moons. I mean at that point you have every SSR right? What more is there to spend on the game if you already got 150 dupes? Why does this system even exist?

I guess you haven't tried out Knights of shitry yet

You sound like the return of a certain SEA monkey who complained about fire for 2 months before rerolling to light after asking fagbook.

Balance patch when?

FACT: Fire is the most powerful race on Earth.

Not guaranteed you have every SSR. I mean you could get 50 beatrix or sarunan dupes and hate everything about life.

>Myconid back at it again
When will the memes stop?

CELESTIAL WHEN WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT DEFEND ORDER

Fuck off and take the faggot from the last thread with you

You can ticket anything in the pool, including limiteds, Luci, Baha and Grande.

What are these yellow +1/+99 number and how do I get them?

bye, don't come back.

What are the chances you'll have all of those by the time you roll 150 dupes

Pray to the RNG gods

Wouldn't it be best just to show a picture of you soloing something and a time stamp? Why is power checking even a thing? The characters you use would drastically change how much damage that power rating actually deals.

>he didn't read the OP

You really think they're bringing back celestials when they not only require extra programming for the raid filter, but are "replaced" by 900 valor badges?

Based fire weeding out the retards.

roll your 100 rupie draws every single day

shut up please

Pretty high actually. Especially since the big three summons have a lower rate than anything else in the gacha.

Does anyone have the image of the refund ban message?

It's because they're sub50 shitters who stuck their face into calcs and guides then imagining they're playing the game.

> Celestial confirmed this month

IT'S FUCKING TIME

Why is this allowed

You wish

>light babby shitter

Because it's light.

And it was granted

Fuck yeah.

earth can do this too
and dark
and wind

No GW boys

It's habbening

Thank god I got my harp last GW.

>no GW

FUCK

This gives me time to get my pots up after inevitably grinding all the Tales unknowns

>standard rerun
fuck yes, i don't have to play that goddamn asteria

newfag here

what is all the hype around a celestial event for?

kek

You see the gold bar at the top of the treasure part of the shop? That's an essential part of a guild war character.

Those nuggets you trade for it? They come only from celestial events.

I'm not sure how many SSRs there are, but if there was 65. The chance that you get 150 moons before you get every single one is pretty high. Your chances of getting a moon increase exponentially the more characters you get. However no one uses 60 characters. You just wouldn't have time to. I think the only reason this system exists is for people that just spend thousands on trying to collect every SSR.

If you spend $2000 on this game, you probably won't get 150 moons.

>Tale of Intersecting Fates

>have to wait 22 days to get cake tits

I can't deal with this.

Just MVP your Baha HL

Hope weapon drops on Asteria collab is not retarded like Sakura Taisen to the point that i need to join Sachicult for it to drop

Normal baha works just fine.

It was considered a hellish event by players for good reasons.

and I ticketed Yoda a few days back too.

fuck off

What's the enemies on tales rerun, on element or same element?

That's a pretty fantastic rate.

>after 50 rerolls and 5 IPs get beatrix
Reroll during legfest is a lie

So what's the new event going to be about? I remember the last few collabs were called that in the schedule.

2 months after doing my first extreme event. I still can't do a Maniac. This sucks. How much longer until I can complete and event.

Legfest in general is a lie

Could be part 2 of Tales event, although I think people would riot in the streets if that happened. Could be something entirely new. Could be another idol crossover.

>Anchira dupe
hahaha, that's wild.

Not for me :^)

T7S or LL please.

Don't you have a guild to be making?

I'm not going to ticket Percival just for one fight, fuck ticketing dudes I didn't play the game for that

So what're we hoping for in a 5th set of Magna weapons? Colossus-Celeste claws?

Why is it allowed that these piece of shits in my crew can request backup for VH before the raid log resets. This faggot just spent 20 minutes killing colo and then this other faggot in my crew requests backup for a VH she can't finish.

>one fight
Oh user I'm so sorry.

Collosus Axe for fuck sakes

Maybe you should help out your crew more :^)

New Tales.

Meme-sword for all the other non-light colors.

PWR is the metric both the JP spreadsheet uses and the one that Lumi and Xie guild affiliates use when admitting people to their runs

friendship is power

>2 yodas
Average rolls, I'm not really sorry for your loss. Still, that dupes tho.

I've made it this far without Fear why the fuck should I start now just because cygames sucks so fucking bad at balancing this game that the only redeeming thing about this element is a single status effect?

There is no 5th set of magna weapons coming you fucking retard stop spreading misinformation