/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

chemo orbiters throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks edition

>Patch Notes:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log

>Current Event - The Make it Rain Campaign (May 27 – June 10):
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/the_make_it_rain_campaign/

>Patch 3.3 Revenge of the Horde Information (Release date: June 7):
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/291208-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXIX-Update-Thread
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/293255-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXX-Update-Thread

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL

>Previously on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zLtLMA-TLpo
youtube.com/watch?v=zmKczWhb534
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

c@bois

Mado always leaves a hilarious trail of tears behind.

xth for Ishgardian Housing Soon™ 2017

skateboard mount when

My Elezen Goddess.
I would love to kiss and worship your soles.

hello

dragonbois

Only if when you jump with it, you do a kickflip

an ollie would look more natural but whatever

xth for buttposting

Discounting pictures with Kaori in them I only have two commissions that star another person from the thread. One's posted publicly online, another is private. and you might not ever see it unless they share it themselves sorry

Whoa there.

Post your best Abecats and Spidercats.

They could have commands for tricks like some mounts get.

>the kh2 skateboard in this game
plz

when is the fetishist going to bed?

Which one?

when you kys

Do you have any other rare barefeet? I can't get the mod to work so you're my only hope.

Chocobo dick really stretches miqo'te boypussi.

This is a tummypost

Soon enough. I'm not missing two days of work in a row. Feeling much better than earlier today!

Not that I'm aware of, sorry!

That skin looks like glossy turds

You're sick?
Get well soon and remember to drink lots of liquids!

that is a stinky looking cat

u gay son

katt

inc peepee joke

this catboy only likes other boys

tfw ur dad caught you flirting with boys online as a girl character and now you cant play FF anymore..

can someone shoot me in the fucking face

cute giraffebutt

No, but I can take your hand and hug you tightly.

yes just let me grab my gun

*unzips*

only if you shoot me too

>tfw you spend all day farming and crafting an item your eb really wants
>tfw you had to lie about what you were doing so he wouldn't figure it out
>tfw his reaction on discord was adorable and 100% worth it

What accomplishment or trait are you most proud of user?

I expected a bad ending but that was really cute

moonies are SLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTS

Yeah I'm not really into the whole purple-prose thing, a funny short story actually.

A short while ago I was in an RP linkshell and there was someone in it asking for someone to RP with them, they described themselves as an "experienced" rp'er and that this would be their first rp in FF14, so I agreed

I met them in the Quicksand and they really made a lot of mistakes

1) They gave NO hooks, openings, or invitations whatsoever, their character was sitting in a public place reading a book, turned away from everyone, with seemingly zero interest in the world around them

But whatever, I knew this was their first time in this game, so I forced an opening

2) They had absolutely nothing of substance to say about anything, they talked about nothing interesting at all, their character had no opinions, no thoughts, like the player was so afraid of alienating me that they were speaking but the character wasn't saying anything

I shrugged this off and fed them opinions and thoughts to ground them, using dialogue to inform them of the world around them as we went, perhaps they just didn't know much about the lore or setting yet? But then...

3) Way too much purple-prose, this is the one that informs me that this "experienced roleplayer" is most likely someone who writes or reads a lot of fanfiction, because I'm not kidding you, every action they took, even in complete absence of dialogue, had 2-3 full paragraphs of highly detailed description and imagery, and sometimes it would be paced so that they'd use it as replacement for dialogue cues, which is how you write a novel, not how you roleplay, due to roleplaying just being an exchanging of actions and dialogue

As soon as I saw the ridiculously over-the-top purple prose, I knew this person was going to wear themselves out in an extremely short period of time and probably call it quits, and sure enough, they "d/c'd" 5 minutes later, and I haven't seen them since

asdgtrht

hey bub, you wanted to fight me but we never set up a time or place

easier to just eb sugi desu senpai

you're wrong

What do I have to do to get some ERP going on.

I need to suck someone off with my Lala

I like both boys and girls as long as they're nice and friendly

>you're wrong
>wearing a gimp suit, having your precious jewels fondled by another cat

at least don't post evidence of me being right when you attempt to claim otherwise

Sure where would you like to m...

>lala

noty

You sound like those shitty pseudo-RP faggots that hang around the Quicksand.

yeah sure where at

Server?
Fem?

Can I wear these cash shop costumes at low level.

Also looking for casual ERP; lizard whatever

Quicksand

Can someone please post butt. i desperately need it

Fuck off.

JFC, you people just get creepier and creepier

How boring and uninteresting of a person do you have to be to spend so much time thinking about what other people do and trying to make them look as bad as you?

>kiki fartripper ripping a signature fart

n0

but it's someone anonymously laughing at another person

please try not to be too booty blasted, because as an uninvolved third party i find shit like this hilarious.

>erping
it's a no from me

What the hell is a "pseudo-RP?"

probably flirty/teasing gay shit without actually doing erp

For anyone thinking about money making next patch via spiritbinding (probably no one) SE made a forum post that snuck under most people's radar in 3.2.

The raw mats are hilariously cheap on my sever atm so I'm going to buy some up now and see what happens. Worst case I'm out less than 100k, best case I'm prepared to spiritbond shit or sell the stuff for 10000 times or more what I bought it for.

It's a video game

and the players are real people

it's genuinely funny the kind of silly shit these people get up to.

Oh no, I go full on lewd, did you not see how lewd I was earlier?

Anyway I'm going to sleep, nighties xivg, goodnight to my two lovely boys~

can anyone on balmung meld my 220 ring please

This thread is dead. Calling backup. Please help.

What kinda silly shit? You're just trying to force nonexistent drama just so you can forget how pathetic your own life is for a moment. Grow the fuck up.

hey, that's just a copy of you

You know you're only making Kiki look more pathetic by defending them like this.

it's the only person tincan has left, themselves.

dead thread alarm has been rung

post character and youtube

what part of 'uninvolved third party' do you not understand?

i know none of these people, i just find it silly.

I'm not defending anyone, I'm just telling you to get a grip of reality.

I hope everyone has a good night~

im here for tincat

no I think you're the pathetic one user

i'll steal you from them, too.

Don't forget his lalafell sidekick

reminder that you're all beautiful and perfect and amazing and i love you and i hope you love you as well

and if you can't love you then i will love you enough for the two of us.

you are better than the worst thing you ever did

don't forget!

tincat please stay here forever

Was't there a male Roe behind the Lala in the original? I feel like this was edited.

>Some posts a pic
>Some other guy laughs at said shit
>In comes protection force, defending the honor of a grown man who gives less fucks than you do
Nah man, you're pathetic.

I saw that post, but I'm not really sure whether I expect anything to come of it. I really don't see how they'd manage to make spiritbonding an attractive option for crafters. The rates on Tier V materia from i170 gear are abominable even if you were spiritbonding them cheaply, and I don't think there's a point where they could make the current red scrip materials cheap enough to be worth the cost, unless they completely removed the entire system of Favors/scrip tokens (rather than just making them cheaper).

Then again, like you said, there's really no risk, given how cheap the materials for those recipes are.

tfw no qt girl with european accent to dominate me and turn me into their pet

Nopls. You've already taken everything from me. Not user too. Not user too...

I can't take credit for that post, but I'll stay here forever.

Yeah but if you're into orgasm denial and guys with russian accents, hit me up.

gravel company

Calm down Mumu

current red scrip materials (purified coke, odorless animal fat, etc) need to start dropping from 60 dungeons like candy AND go back up in tomestone shops at reasonable prices.

there was no reason to take them out when they got rid of Allagan Tomestones of Law.

Yeah, the V materia rate is terrible and supposedly the MSQ will give everyone one V crafting and one V gathering materia in 3.3 so that will make the significantly more accessible anyways making spiritbonding even less profitable since the market will be "flooded" with them at some point.

But I managed to buy up about 1.3k (anything under 500gil) of the items on my server for under 20k so the only real risk involved is that I'm down 13 bag slots till 3.3, more if people list more.

I wouldn't be surprised if they decided the way to make crafting materia more accessible was the i150 gear had a 90% chance to be a IV materia 10% chance to be a V,and i170+ was a 90-% chance of V materia 10% chance of IV. SE loves their grinds.

youtube.com/watch?v=zLtLMA-TLpo
what about arguably qt boys with european accent to play video games with
lol

that wasn't me but cute yurop accents are my weakness

dont EVER reply to me!

youtube.com/watch?v=zmKczWhb534

Red Scripts PROBABLY will be uncapped in 3.3, but that doesn't make favors any less cancer. I have enough mats stocked to craft a full right side if they don't add new right side crafting shit next patch, and all HQ ooids etc I've gathered stored away in case SE does something retarded with them.