dotabuff.com/heroes/timbersaw/builds
youtube.com/watch?v=SjfspM5sDIA
dotabuff.com/players/170532209
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what went

nth for Traxex is the best waifu

because deso manta jugg splitpushes like a god
but I guess I should try out medallion jugg one day

I'm in the option that reactive armor/actual armor/str or int gain has to be pared down for the hero. It's really ridiculous how the hero can survive a ton of right clicks.

silence him, use magic dmg

how the fuck did tongfu lose to fucking shitheart

BUFF DEATH PROPHET

I saw timbersaw being broken as fuck the moment 6.87 came out.

So anyone else with this achievement?

I'd buff those tits

icefrog here
reactive armor not being used enough in 6.87
just look:
dotabuff.com/heroes/timbersaw/builds
5.2% do this build

accordingly, I'm going to buff it again in 6.88:
>Reactive armor max stacks from 5/10/15/20 to 7/14/21/28
>HP regen/armor per stack from 1/1.2/1.4/1.6 to 1.25/1.50/1.75/2.0
>Stack duration from 14/16/18/20 to 15/20/25/30

user refer to Deso isn't particularly good against heroes with high armor despite what common sense might have to say about it, and deso + manta has really shit synergy since illusions don't actually apply the debuff.

So, you basically need a 111-game win streak or what?

how do you stop timber saw?

Instant stuns and pure/magic damage.

pick DOOM

lots of magic/pure damage
lots of stuns
no effect

TOP 5 HONEYPOT ITEMS

1. Orchid
2. Bloodthorn
3. Abyssal Blade
4. Heart of Terrasque
5. Echo Sabre (except on about 3 heroes)

why doesn't armor and -armor in this game ever work in a way that makes sense
think I'll just rush diffusal from now on instead of keeping it as a midgame possibility

>torrent + level 1 thunder strike
>lots
user I subscribe to the max armor build but your example didn't really go against what he said

>why doesn't armor and -armor in this game ever work in a way that makes sense
Probably so that -armor items like deso could actually be countered.
I mean after all if -armor was equally as good against targets with high armor as it was against targets with low armor then what could you buy to counter it?
-armor counters heroes with low-medium armor
High armor counters -armor, exceptions like Weave apply because fuck you

bloodthorn is the single best dps item you can buy on any hero with 5 seconds of stun, like faceless void
abyssal blade is absolutely core on axe and axe is OP right now
heart has been buffed to be on par with skadi now
echo saber is completely viable if you sell it back within 10 seconds and lock your items so they don't recombined into this piece of shit

you didn't even list vlads, drums, aether lens (aether tinker LMAO) ring of shitquila, all 10x worse

please don't lewd my wife

Am I the only one who quit this game with the last major patch.

Veeky Forums super slow for anyone else? I want to discuss but I'm afraid it's gonna take forever to load...

Who knows, but feel free to samefag effectively the same post over and over again

how the fuck do I build faceless void nowadays?

I quit playing when they introduced memeback

I'll come back to play when it leaves, thank god that means never

>vlads
>drums
not mentioned.
Nothing beats the "I will spend 1200 gold after getting a bracer for +6 INT and +3 HP regen this is super value"

Drums could cost 10k and give +1 of every stat with an aura that gives +1 IAS and people would still defend it as super value midgame item on STR/AGI heroes.

blink aether lens octarine bloodthorn

No, you need to win with every hero at least once.

I'd lewd that midriff

I NEED TO BUY VLADS OR I RUN OUT OF MANA WHILE JUNGLING MIDGAME
!!!!!

u and ur stupid "b-b-but its only 8% dps on wolves" and silly shit like "wolves regen" are just hogwash. if I don't build vlads on lycan I'll have NO DPS and NO MANA so I can't jungle, rosh or push!!

FUCKIG TONGSHIT REEEEEEEEEE

I gotta be honest I cant tell which side you just took

Does /d2g/ have an official Discord?

Iron Talon Vlads Yasha Radiance

poe's law

HOW TO FIX VLADMIR'S OFFERING IN 6.88:

>Now has an Activated Ability: Deathmark
>Curses target enemy hero, forcing all non-player-controlled units within 700 AoE to pursue and attack that hero.
>While affected by the curse, creeps get double the effects of Vladmir's auras at global range, as well as bonus movement and attack speed
>+30% Damage
>+32% Lifesteal (20% ranged)
>+10 Armor
>+4 HP/s and +1.7 Mana/s Regeneration
>+40% Movement and Attack speed
>Affects lane creeps from both teams, jungle creeps and ancients, but not Roshan or player-controlled units / summons.
>700 AoE, 900 cast range, 10 duration, 18 cooldown, 90 mana cost

oops one more line:
>Jungle creeps will use all their spells against a deathmark'd hero if able.

No!

Well, that's a lot more reasonable.

>Playing tide offlane
>Lion and shaker helping tiny
>Lion constantly warding the ancients
>Meanwhile the safe lane is losing to brood
>Veno losing to storm mid

what the fuck am i supposed to do

Reminder that if a solo offlane timbersaw gets to level 2 then your supports have failed/picked a shitty support and you deserve the loss that is coming

TP in and ravage while team is getting dived in hopes of turning fights

Remember you can just regular jungle too

Man what a let down

youtube.com/watch?v=SjfspM5sDIA

I don't feel it

who /pugnacore/ here?

>that pic

HHNNNNGGGGGGGGG

How about we bone later on?

>Not loli pugna

you disgust me

> Aquila
> Bad

t. 2k shitter

so the only way to beat timbersaw offlane is to zone him out completely so he doesn't get solo experience right?

then why can't they just send timbersaw mid for 2 minutes and switch places with the midlaner with 2 tp scrolls. Hero like qop goes offlane and timber goes mid, then at level 3 they switch out

now what?

Shendy!

>take the two worst items in the game
>combine them
>add nothing
xd

Is that a boy or a girl?

The armour formula is not hard to understand

Each point increases ehp by some constant %
So if you have low armour ( < ~10) getting more armour increases your ehp more than buying hp
If you have high armour you have a large % ehp increase so you buy hp
As a result relative dmg increase from minus armour is most when final armour value is closer to zero

> Wraith band bad
> Basi bad

You're fucking retarded,

>No good streams are on
W-What do /d2g/?

Wraith band really is one of the worst items in the game. It just doesn't have that much of an effect because its cost is so low.

Compared to garbage like Orchid.

FUKEN TONGSHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

because now you have a mid that didn't get any levels and now has to make it up somehow in the midlane, which is more than likely facing someone ahead of them?

> Makes claims
> Show no evidence or argument
> Lmao it's bad because it's bad

Literally stop talking you trashcan 2k player

Why does everyone seem to hate death prophet so much?

Add me on Steam and we can have fun :)

Then you dump on the qop and then your mid has the easiest time of their life
But most low mmr games (in which timbersaw will abuse people) such organised plays will not happen and the timber picker will think he can solo offlane
And if he does, that is when you punish him

Terribly annoying to play against. Huge silence aoe at the drop of a hat. Spammable area nuke. The ult just fucks up every fight and is literally free push and there's little you can do. And if she gets a good start there's fuck all you can do to stop her.

and? managing 1v1 mid lane isn't that hard. People do it all the time. A hero like qop can get experience offlane and then switch places. You needed to keep 2 super strong laning supports on her to zone her out at level 1, now timbersaw shows up and rolls over your trilane 1v3 because of OP armor, qop can go play at a disadvantage mid while timber wins the game 1v5 thanks to his immortality

if your mid hero was going to get completely zoned out or die, they can just jungle with iron talon for 2-3 minutes while timber takes the lane xp. Now what? plenty of mids can jungle fast at level 1 with iron talon

I'm surprised you didn't mention spirit siphon since thats what everyone seems to bitch about the most

Such greed of "I'll just dip into the woods early to freefarm my way back" early game is the same greed that will lose you games vs people that know when you are weak

If you autolose mid and give freefarm to the enemy mid just so your timbet can have a nice day then your priorities are all fucked up

this meta has been defined by supports sitting mid and holding their mids hand and soaking up half the xp, and you act like starting a bit of xp disadvantaged is somehow going to lose the game

Are you retarded?

it's a good idea
but it's too draft dependent
if the enemy mid snowballs hard, like a slark or something then qop might as well not even be in the game

the only "viable" time is if the enemy mid cant farm for shit or timber wins his mid lane in the first 3 minutes

none of which are common

if the enemy mid snowballs or gets a few lucky kills on your mid, then your timber ain't gonna do shit, faggot

Will we ever get solo queue back?

liquid gonna win manilla major right?

but again

the whole thing starts because people claim timber can be stopped by shutting him down at level 1 so he can't ball out of control, and nobody seems to have any plan to stop a timber who gets solo xp to level 3-4 and now he can walk all over a 1v3 lane
and if you put all your hypothetical theorycraft eggs into one basket by saying you'll zone out timber at level 1 with 2 supports, that timber could have just gone mid for a couple minutes then show up to lane

VG.R all the way ;)

Or you could just give him mid and leave it at that

There are much better offlaners right now and timbersaw works fine mid

Our Guy vapes, so why don't you?

the technology just isn't there

if the enemy team has 3 slow melee heroes that do little magic dmg
then go ahead m8 knock yourself out

and you're much better off just putting timber in the jungle lvl 1 instead of clinging onto the midlane

But EE isn't vaping.

name a better offlaner than timbersaw

what 3 heroes are they going to pick that can take on a level 7 timbersaw with 1/1/4/1 skills when they are level 4-5

very epic. no really, verryyyyyyy epic. you deserve a gold medal for hilarious epic posts my man. wEEaboo for life am I right XDD. EE is 100% anti Reddit guys. Our Guy! Our Guy! XXD

whoa dude you're hella triggered

How do you guys deal with a huskar that buys aghanims scepter and then stacks survival items (glimmer, ghost, force staff, blink, euls, etc) when combined with a heroes who can bail him out (dazzle, wyvern, abaddon, etc)

fucking 4 cd life break and you can't kill him. He rapes everyone and you HAVE to focus him except then all your shit gets nullified when you do

>triggered
is this what the normies say nowadays to try and tilt people?

>unironically being triggered
Why is it always the neckbeards on Veeky Forums that get hella mad

dotabuff.com/players/170532209

wheres our guy today?

>LC jungle

I sure do love wasting 40 minutes of my time on an instant loss.

>1 : any support with a nuke
>2 : any support with a nuke
>3 : any carry with a nuke

Hi anyone wanna rp? I'll pay 10bucks

wd can harass him out of lane solo
put 2 points in maledict and you can solo kill timber

Sure post Steam.

>necrobook vlads AC bloodthorn refresher beastmaster

does our basedmaster finally scale into the lategame now?

Cool.

how do we fix him?

Double cooldown rescaled to 45/32/20

Aghs: Double cooldown increased to 70/60/50. Items are now refreshed on the double when summoned. Recasting Tempest double when a double is already present creates a second, completely independant double.

Other than that he's literally fine.

He was fine before

You fix him by getting actual Icefrog to balance the game, instead of whoever the fraud is now.

What went wrong

I was the Huskar

if they turned his ghosts into a decent nuke I could see him being viable, his field is hugely underrated as a teamfight spell, and having a decent nuke/field/flux I could see him being a decent ganker/ok teamfighter rather than what he is right now