/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

aphonicdreams.tumblr.com/post/145298327587/would-you-kindly-translate-setsunarhajat-please
imgur.com/xptuC50
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like Effie.
She makes me happy.

Do what makes you happy user.

Orochi!

Who on earth is samurai Femui supposed to marry in Conquest? Jakob is forcing himself on her but I've been planning on giving him Nyx instead.

I want to do big sister

Is quality waifu

Whoever you want. You don't HAVE to reclass your spouse.

yes

We all do

Aniki/Silas/Captain Gaston/Tartan Wolf/Inigo all would appreciate Memeadon access.

Xander appreciates the Swordfaire access

>all would appreciate Memeadon access.
I hate when people do this
>X would appreciate this
>Z really wants that
They're not real. They don't want or appreciate anything. Stop this autism at once

sounds like you need to get that stick out of your ass, and fuck off back to serenes/memedit, feg/ would really like that

It's figurative, autismo

Post those early-morning NA castles.

I need your rise-and-shine BP, VP, and accessories that aren't Bath Towels. Don't forget to leave feedback. Come buy a skill or something. Maybe you'll get a cool Bond Unit.

Ara~ What a naughty child you are. Should I give you a spanking to beat some good manners into you?

>reply

Pretty funny considering your little "x would appreciate" crap is reddit tier.

well figuratively go fuck yourself.

you wouldn't happen to be , would you?
also
>what is sarcasm

Is this how she coaxes the enemy soldiers to join nohr? Or is that just for husbando?

>what is sarcasm
Something that translate horribly over text

>Willingly sets Chrom up with a date with her mom

Best or worst daughter?

>faggot is so autistically buttblasted he has to drag a convo from last general
WEW

>not being able to identify irony and VERY blatant sarcasm in a post
jesus christ this has to be your first day

>I was only pretending
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you've been here at least a week.

Best for her mom
Worst for her dad

Worst daugher, worst wife.
Would abuse every day.

OK, you really are retarded, or a horrible troll
Seeing as I haven't noticed these levels of autism recently, I'm going to go with the latter, in which case I rate you 4/10, too obvious

She only does it to tease her spouse in other words, Kamui

Elise did mention her using her feminine wiles converse with the Wind Tribe people in chapter 20 Conquest though.

Of course.

Speaking of Camilla, I've tried Zerker and Chieftain as side-reclasses for her and that has been fun. What other Axe-wielding class can she benefit from to give her HP and Def boosts? Master of Arms? Seal Str sounds nice.

>too obvious
>replied
>this butt blasted because called new
Stop trying so hard to fit in. Just discuss the game and you'll be fine here. But whatever this is you're doing right now. Stop it.

S-so lewd, oneesan!

I love having magic too much to spec her way from malig. I also use +mag memes on my corrin. I can't help it.

How does Camilla get Maid? A+ with Elise? How does she do as one?

TAKUMI BRINGING ME TO THE TOP
RUNNING LIKE A FOX

Hero Camilla is incredibly solid.

>copying what I said
only a little bit rustled
I demote you to 3/10, can't even come up with original stuff/blatantly copying from your target

HOLY FUCK user SPOILER THAT FILTH CHRIST THIS IS A FAMILY BOARD

N-NEE-SAN?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

That's why I went with Zerker (for Axefaire) and Chieftain for her to keep her access to the Bolt Axe and Tomes.

I'm trying to get her to have enough Mag to be an effective Bolt Axe-wielding Wyvern Lord because of the better caps. About 22 or less should be enough for Conquest. She's getting all the Spirit Dusts and Mag growth from Chieftain.

Oh yeah I tend to forget the Hero can use Axes too, despite Swords being their preferred weapon. How about Blacksmiths who prefer Axes over Swords? The skills seem rather gimmicky...

L-lewd

I'd imagine Camilla to be the softest, most comfy waifu though.

I'd say Kagerou due to being a bit less, Yandere..... and more artsy.

She doesn't spend a lot of time with you though, even after getting married...

When your waifu is a government spy, you can at least have pleasant nights after work. She does make time to pick flowers with daughter.

Would Oboro and Yuugiri get along?

I actually thought she was her mother until I saw that whole "my parents died" thing

Reina is a bit more battle obsessed, but they could bond over battles/tactics with polearms.

Autistic question but when you guys are asked to wake you spouse up in My Room, where do you guys usually pet them?

I tend to go for her head first, then eyelids and cheeks and when she starts to open her eyes I touch her lips.

Sevsev doesn't look cute anymore as a bow knight, why'd I make her this shitty class?

I always gently rub the cheeks of my waifu, seems like a good spot.
Or I'm just lazy as fuck and move on from that part of the game because I'm tired of the novelty of it.

Dead thread

aphonicdreams.tumblr.com/post/145298327587/would-you-kindly-translate-setsunarhajat-please

All of Rhajats convos are translated now.

>fate bow knights
>shitty
It's Severa that's shit, not bow knights.

Bow Knight isn't shitty. It's a pretty dank class.
>Corrin in Bow Knight can use his sword AND OP as fuck bows.

Is birthrigth 7 automatically won if I beat silas? I want to get the armorslayer on lunatic.

Takumi makes me happy!

is that Sakura?

He makes me MAD.

What did my precious husband did to you, user? Is his great as unpenetrable as they claim?

It's a rout map, which you could easily check yourself, retard.

He was a pain in the ass for a final boss. Screw you double Takumi.

I hate that edgy little bitch!

Well, excuse me for asking then.

No. For future reference, see what the map objective is

Rout = clear map
Defeat Commander = map ends when boss dies

Chill out dude.

Ah, okay thanks.

Sorry, for that retort. Allways get a little moody when I hit a wall.

Stop pretending to be me. I can understand if people ask about pairings, but asking about what the objective of a map is because you're too dumb to check it yourself ingame with literally one action is retarded and makes you a retard.

Is Master of Arms a good class? Which Conquest characters will do well as one?

I'm thinking of +Str Mememaster!MU and Master of Arms!Camilla (yes I'm marrying her again) for my next Conquest playthrough.

>Stop pretending to be me.
I think he was talking about the post he quoted. As in, himself. Calm the hell down.
>What is someone who is new to the series.

>Is Master of Arms a good class?
Not really. It pales in comparison to Samurai and the skills are meh. But Camilla and Corrin will do it justice.

Didn´t meant to pretend to be you, simply wanted to add to my post.

Just didn´t have the wiki on hand at the moment.

Going to stop posting now. It´s going to be one headache less that way.

What does it have over Swordmaster? I heard it's like the Hoshidan equivalent of GK but without the mobility, beast and armour weakness.

Also why do the Hoshidan equivalent classes of Nohrian ones are usually unmounted? Oni Chieftain vs Malig Knight and Master of Arms vs GK are the two I can think of right now.

>What does it have over Swordmaster?
Better strength and defense, and isn't locked to just swords like sword master. Also I can't think of why. Hoshido has no horse classes and it's retarded. The closes they have is peg warriors and mechanists. But no standard horses.

>tfw no Hoshidan nomad troopers

>Better strength and defense
And HP too I assume? Perfect side reclass for Camilla then. She could really use those boosts. I don't like Life and Death though Seal Str is great.

Yeah Hoshido's only mounted classes are Kinshi Knight, Peggies, and Mechanists, two of which has rather mediocre caps. I though since Hoshido is a more fertile nation, animals would thrive there much more than the gloomy, dry land that is Nohr.

What if instead of buying skills, players can rent skills temporarily and pay with resources like meat or ore?

Does anyone have the tier lists for each route?

Is Lancebreaker worth dipping 4 levels into Blacksmith for MU? +Mag Nohr Noble!Corn right now.

Dunno what you're smoking champ, but Sevvers is pretty cute riding a horse.

Have you praised Hotoke today?

I drew a thing to trigger /feg/.
imgur.com/xptuC50

this is honestly fantastic

>tfw bullying Xander and Ryoma to death in Revelation 13

>my pronouns are bun/buns/bunself
kek

This is a Vallite Queen.

>a
Who else you fucking, boy.

>Weird redhead comes and tell me to pay more attention to a girl in my army that I fancy
>suddenly feel uncomfortable around her now because of that
>Keep her at distance and keep my conversation with her brief

Severa tried to create a paradox, but she just made things play out as usual.

yo

>Arthur +1 skill
>Xander +1 Luck
>Niles +1 Res

This is perfect satire. Bravo, user.

There should have been a split between between cavalry with Hoshido and Nohr, would have been fitting.

Nohr would focus on Heavy cavalry, boasting impressive armour and wielding Swords and axes. High strength and defense.

Hoshido could have light cavalry in the form of early light skirmishers with bows or naginatas further progressing into fully fledge Yumi cavalry and Naginata riders. More focus on skill, speed and movement.

>marry Sakura
>make her a witch

what were they thinking when they made Horse Spirit this shit is ridiculous

Remember Igrene from fe6 and her ex husband? That's gonna be you and Kagero in a few years.

>Subtotal: 12,930 JPY
>Shipping: 4,640 JPY
>Points used: 252
>Grand total: 17,318 JPY
Who proud cuck here

they're called kinshi knights :^)

I don't think they were thinking, unless they intentionally made mages bad.

>Cordy figure out today
That actually works out, so now I can spend willy-nilly at my animu convention without fear of overdraw.
If it gets here before I drive down, bonus points.

Horse Spirit is essentially the Guard Naginata for tomes. Crappy might and accuracy for better tanking potential. Rinkah is the only tome user with defenses enough to utilize it in birthright. Conquest has Leo/MU who likes the bonuses of Horse Spirit. MU in particular is crazy tanky with horse spirit and Grim/Shadow Yato.

that's a lot of money!

What about moonlight? Moonlight seems fantastic if it works on the enemy phase.

>17570 Japanese Yen equals
>161.1928 US Dollar
Just when I thought my account was in good standing too.