How do you plan to get rich?

How do you plan to get rich?

Spending less than I earn and investing the difference

$KNPD

Earn as much money as I can while spending as little as possible and dollar cost averaging into an s&p ETF

Living like a pauper while I'm in my early 20's, investing in low cost index funds, investing in rental real estate, speculating on digital currency with less than 5% of my net worth. Shopping at Costco, driving a used Camry, or if possible biking to work, exercising to stay healthy and energetic af work, thus being more charismatic and energetic at work and cutting health costs and insurance premiums to a minimum. Finding suitable romantic partners who will contribute to household income, while not being a mindless consumer, learning in my free time to stay current on relevant trends which is useful for my work life and personal decision-making, having cheap hobbies, like gardening, exercise, reading, cooking, to avoid expensive junk.

Shorting memestocks and cryptos

Living frugally, searching for higher paying jobs constantly, investing and studying stocks, reading lots, and hopefully learning to start a business one day.

We're going to make it family.

Starting my own business. Which I did.

and you plan to live when?...

Anyone with a well-paying career, a good net worth and a loving, productive family is living.

'no'

This desu. Saved 83K this year as a 1/3 business owner making 142K last year before taxes.

Currently saving 30% of my net income which is 100% passive. Moving next month and then will be saving 50% of net.

Savings will be invested into index funds, and real estate. Eventually buy small apartment building for 1.5-2M.

I plan to get rich by investing in memes

what kind of biz?

>become sjw
>get triggered
>make money

Recently bought and closed on a rental property in Florida that is booked for the rest of the year for a gross of 20k. It will pay for itself every year and if I want to get aggressive I could realistically pay it off in 5 years with my income + its income. After that, it's all profit.

I'll also begin to more aggressively put money into stocks. To think I could have given AMD $5000 this time last year and come out with nearly $30,000.

Basically my plan is to wage slave for a few more years as an ER tech while living at home, and create a portfolio of investments.

man i really love my gf but this shit
>Finding suitable romantic partners who will contribute to household income, while not being a mindless consumer
makes me question if its really worth it

Get a job working at an Investment Bank or Corporate Finance at big 4, move to a Private Equity firm...

Invest a majority of my money. Retire at 45.

pretending I'm already rich on Veeky Forums and duping newfags into buying my memes