>Draw
doodleordie.com/r/darksouls
imgur.com/a/XhBxC (DeS)
collageanon.imgur.com/
flockmod.com/dsg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1KcZvT-k0ng
twitter.com/AnonBabble

+10 Lightning Claymore or +10 Lightning Grand Lance for use with Sunlight Blade?

DaS2

heide greatlance

Git gud.

>SL80
I regret falling for the SL80 meta meme
I got invaded the second i got to High wall of lothric in NG+ with a SL120 character plus getting invaded by a lot of farron watchdogs.

Why not both? They're both good weapons for that

>the cathedral ceiling
>the ballista brothers
>ornstein and smough

No matter how many playthroughs I've done I still dread Anor Londo to this day.

FUCK the Gutter though and fuck asceticing that horrid place

Because I already have a Lightning Claymore and I'm in love with it so I thought I would ask an asinine question

>you can literally kick Anri to horace
>abloo cant find horus :((

Friendly reminder that drone will defend Souls game no matter what bullshit Miyazaki puts them in.

>you will never give Sirris her daily discipline-spankings after she pledges her eternal service to you

why has the gods cursed me to suffer so?

>fromsoft

Who is drone?

We were discussing the best enemies.

I said Evangelist for DS3 - because they embody Dark Souls for me. Intimidating, with its slow walk and giant fuckoff mace. Not too hard, but will fuck up an inattentive player. Strange and twisted, as full of personality as something that has two lines and a set of equipment with some details can be.

What do you think?

Probably some robo-Tyrone or something.

All of you.

>Lightning claymore
Why not a drablood greatsword with sunlight blade and lightning clutch ring for maximum LIGHTNING 900 AR?

Are you the retard that missed Anri in the catacombs and tried to say you had to jump to a platform and something about an illusory wall?

>two lines
They have so many different laughs. Most of them make me crack up alongside them

Mostly because the Drakeblood Greatsword has those weird narrow swings when two-handed

>Friendly reminder that drone will defend Souls game no matter what bullshit Miyazaki puts them in.
Thanks for proving me right with your "everyone who dislike me is the same guy" logic.

>SL30/+3 Creighton cosplay invasions

pretty fun desu, slaying men with that axe is hilarious

will try a SL50/60 S***a of the East prob

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a name when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your name when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a name when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>renaming it Lightning Blade

MIYAZAKI

Eleven years.

Quick, post you weaponfu !

It's the hollowslayer moveset and its great with that superarmor.
But the damage increase you get two handing it is so tiny it doesn't even matter.
Seriously give it a chance, it destroys everything in pve and can rekt invadera with medium weight armor/resistances

WHERE THE FUCK IS IT MIYAZAKI

WHY WOULD YOU BRING SIEGMEMER BACK BUT NOT THIS

>cancer

>WELCOME TO ANOR LANDO

That's rather clever, OP.

Daily reminder that Sirris lusts after her insane granddad.

That's because the guy is named Lando Calrissian.

RIP

>dmb estoc ganking piece of shit
Worst waifu my man.

HOLY SHIT THIS IS GENIUS

Pontiff Knights are pretty good. There's a sharp spike in difficulty going into Irithyll. The sense of tension in the area is largely due to how threatening the Pontiff Knights are, and one of the most important parts of Dark Souls is feeling vulnerable while exploring new places.

>tfw you can only win most of the time with UGS class weapons and BKG because you don't like autistic parry spam and are unable to adjust to faggoty lag netcode
>tfw you often forget to heal after duels, especially when distracted, and die in 1-2 shots

This, the first time I stepped into Irithyll and got three-comboed by a Pontiff Knight I had to stand at the bonfire and seriously reevalute how I'd been playing up to that point.

The -> Irithyll spike is so much better than the -> Lothric Castle spike

I AM RIGHT HERE, FEEBLE ASHEN ONE

Because Irithyll actually had new content to it instead of the same enemies now dealing a million damage.

Probably because the Irithyll spike makes sense. It's the spooky area than you need to gain access too, guarded by a gigantic wolf crocodile. You immediately know that the game is ramping up.

Lothric Castle's spike however relies on placing a basin at a statue's feet so it can bleed into it, thereby triggering a mechanism to drop a ladder. When you enter it, you fight the same trash mobs you've already beaten but now they just do a bunch more damage for reasons.

Laziest bit of the game imo.

So what happened to Lothric? Why are there empty suits of armor everywhere? Why does the entire castle look like it's under siege? Why are there arrow blocking wooden walls everywhere?

I would actually willingly take two whole levels of jumping dragon asses than go through Lothric Castle again

Plus the fact that they actually have a bit of poise which makes straightsword buttonmashing not instant-win, which is always nice

>use red eye orb
>invasion canceled because timeout
>10 times in a row

What the fuck happen here

The game is probably trying to connect you with some chinese guy.

There was a war in heaven

Evil won

you should've stayed in your own game Creighton u cunt

The Irithyll spike in difficulty is because the game offers you the option of going to either Cathedral of the Deep or Farron Keep, so the areas are adjusted for about the same SL either way. Going into Irithyll, they know you've been to both areas and so you'll be a higher SL by default. The same is true with Lothric, where you could either go through the Profaned Capital or Anor Londo from Irithyll.

The problem is that Lothric's spike is entirely a mechanical one. It doesn't feel a natural progression, because it isn't.

I want to hug the Firekeeper

fuck off sirris, you cunt

Cheat Engine.

I want to fug the Firekeeper

There was a civil war, a few Winged Knights vs a fuckton of Lothric knights, there were some seriously lopsided casualties and I'm not sure who won in the end if anyone since both groups are still around.

>wait in Irythill for 3h in hopes to get summoned as a Darkmoon
>finally get "You are being summoned as Blade of the Darkmoon"
>HOLY SHIT ITS HAPPENING
>"Unable to join session"

Hi. It's been a while.

Please save your filename as "collage" so it's easy for me to find. Full versions of each contribution are at collageanon.imgur.com

If Kirk couldn't keep his fetish contained to one game why should Creighton keep his murderboner just in DS2?

What makes Irithyll Rapier top tier? It seems like a sub-par rapier.

I want to make gentle love to the Firekeeper

Supposedly it has loads of phantom range.

Yeah, I wonder too, what's actually better at 40 Dex: Regular Rapier, Ricard's Rapier or Irithyll Rapier?

Can the Nameless King bleed?

I've only tried Ricard's. I've had a Sharp infused with CMW buffed and the weapon art dealt 1200 damage if you actually managed to catch an opponent.

I love them all equally
That's how much of a slut I am

alright!

speedrunners always use carthus rouge on him so i guess.

here we go

This is so dumb

easily. the stupid dragon also bleeds

If either of the dudes from my yorhm fight wanna do Dragonslayer Armor I'm outside his fog gate right now.

>wait for him to try and get up
>he doesnt

If you see that armor combo in a webm, it pretty much always means CE was involved.

HE WILL

So can you ignore Lothric Knight UGS' Lightning damage, and get comparable physical damage to other UGSs? Or do do you need to like, Lightning infuse it and pump faith to get a decent-looking nominal attack value?

What are the most annoying gestures to make after you killed someone? What Is It was hated in Dark Souls because of that, but what about the second and third games?
Or can I just chug estuses?

we'll see

Why not Karla's or Dusk's set?
:(
put the poor thing out of its misery

Point down or throwing dung pies at their corpse

just go refined 40/40, use resins and get a lighitning clutch ring

I'll do that next time.

Where do I find dung pies?

Proper Bow.

I'd help, but I still have to beat Dancer and get through the Castle itself.

>clutch rings in pvp
>ever

boring, reroll

Point down gets me riled up sometimes when the fight is laggy as fuck and it's evident that he actually had to try and put some effort before he killed me.

When you anons make this reference, what song are you referencing?

>use resins and get a lighitning clutch ring
I'd rather just ignore the Lightning altogether.

Abuse his butt while he is unable to defend himself

Once killed a host by throwing an undead hunter charm at him while he was getting mobbed. I then I walked to his corpse and started chugging all my estus.
Judging by the fanmail I receive, I think he was annoyed.

I though that one was respectful.

What does point down translates as?

not a song youtube.com/watch?v=1KcZvT-k0ng

Excrement covered ashes in irithyll sewer

How safe is it to use Collector's Edition to spawn myself a second pyromancy flame? I'm talking about dropping a weapon and changing it's ID to a pyro glove

I guess point down is "gg ez no re"

So way after the undead settlement. Damn, I have much to do.

Just get Cornyx's

>second
No way or Decapitate

>third
Point Down or Patches Squat

youll get banned instantly