/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #22

It's been a while since we died Edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/rJSc1Psm
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Online: pastebin.com/exxVjzEv
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib

Previous thread: →

We need someone to sacrifice himself and take care of the pastebins.

Other urls found in this thread:

toranoana.jp/mailorder/article/04/0030/42/35/040030423585.html?newtweet=01
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=49792020
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for >page 10

Second for pls don't die while I catch up on Nisekoi

I dropped it since 100 chapters. Did it started to move ?

Monster girls are for ____.

Life.

Bankokudou who usually makes vore books made a monmusu anal book this time for ningen janai, it also should be sold here toranoana.jp/mailorder/article/04/0030/42/35/040030423585.html?newtweet=01 starting next week

Purging

PENATRATE

decapitacion

why don't we just link to a single google doc anyone can edit that way anyone can add stuff and one or two anons could link their accounts to it so they could revert if it gets vandalized which will probably never happen unless we get raided

Bump

How much cosplay would you like in your monster girl sir?

>Cosplay
Until they can pull out a working lamia tail to move around, I won't be satisfied.

I am fine with a lot of cosplay tier, bonus points for them cosplaying as Miku.

Abominations are fine too.

New Paradox patch WHEN

>tfw my autism isn't letting me play Paradox until it's 100% translated
Just eat me already

Just suck up the gibberish.

I can't, the autism is too strong
A-at least I can spend time 100%-ing the trilogy

holy shit I NEED to FUCK alice

In that case you also NEED to GO TO HELL

Is that so?

Which monster girl has the puffiest vulva.

chen

Which monstergrill would you cook meat on?

Salamander

I'm pretty sure Salamander would be a solid choice here.

Lavagirl

I'd cook my meat on a hell hound's pussy.

real talk
How do I get her to make crystal shit?
I already got the crystal from the cave

Would there be any interest in a decensor patch for MGQ? Or does one already exist?

I'd be plenty interested in one.
I know some user decensored Tamamo #2 a while back.

Good luck to whoever decensors all the unsavory scenes though

>10

i want to be fucked by a monser girl

More futanari monstergirls!

Just happened to be looking at some xelvy.
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=49792020

>Page 10

monster girls will never exist

Wait for some sort of hook your brain into a VR world thing.

Did TTR make a new update for June? I lost the url to his site.

Heavier-than-air flight will never exist

?

page 10

>sounding

That was just another lazy bump
Just like this one

No, last blogpost was in April and it was just talking about a bug fix for Hyakuren.

MGU, pls

Aquila Prototype though

Spats kitsune

what's the status on trans? dargoth not doing too hot

maybe you should bring the dragon loli with you then talk to her

30% translated 10% edited

one day user, i'll create a sentient creature of gel substance and i'll call her lime because i lack creativity

I wouldn't mind if you did it.

And then you doom the human race.
exhentai.org/g/844216/4bfc9029fb/
Great job.

>Killing humans in hentai
Is there anything edgier than this?

stop posting edgy stuff.

>edgy stuff
but nobody is posting about scared & propane

Who drew that Kamuro?

>tfw most of this ended being true
But the Alice first part, something stupid considering we already knew he was Luka's son.

Edgy, I summon you.

Have another writefag.

>not salt on likes
albert/10

Pfft, Heinrich was better.

It was originally made by /a/ ages ago.

Fuck everything else, this is a HeinrichXBA thread now.

Ecstasy reminds me of pic related.

>wake me up inside.png

Oops, wrong Alice.

>ELMG
Event status:
24/20/4/70
40/30/1

Does anyone have a clean copy of paradox 1.21.00? The main pastebin only has a pre-patched and the paradox specific pastebin link is dead.

I need monster girls
please
I beg of you

My event status is 40/65/82/42 and 15/69/87.

Pretty good. I've been focusing on Super.

Not to get too bloggy, but I'm really hoping they don't put out another stupidly hard event between July/August, since I'll have a lot less access to the net for those couple weeks. Probably forgo the rubies and just hope to run enough to max out whatever girls there are. If it's Tiera again, I'll just get the three I need to finish off my very first event girl.

12/6/44/23
52/19/50
Been slacking pretty hard for the most part, but not worried since I never go for above 100 on a difficulty normally anyways. Still plenty of time.

Anyone? I'll take a up to date translated copy too but would like a clean copy for future patches.

I got results simply by googling Paradox 1.21, unless you can't download torrents for some reason.

>inb4 a ranking event every season

Just hope that the event doesn't involve Pure or Passion types, because the roster of girls with these types consists of either glasscannons + glaciers or glasscannons + utility tanks + high-tier bruisers.

Try sukebei.

I came into the last ranking event super late, but was it even worth running super hard during the event?
From what I remember it didn't give much more points per stamina spent and couldn't be skipped easily(and won't be able to now) meaning if you wanted to use the talisman boosts effectively you should have been spamming hard maps and skipping every chance you got.

Trying to remember which events have given me the greatest trouble. Pure is far and ahead the worst, due to facing Aluru/Jelly/Pure Haru. For Passion, Nemeth/Ran have been the greatest stumbling blocks. Queen is no longer really the threat she was when I started out. Cute could actually be dangerous if they put Mimi in anywhere.
>inb4 they start putting SR events, whether as prize or just boss backup

I'm really surprised they haven't done an event SR with HR tier stats yet. Either one of the main cast girls or a game orignal girl decided by popularity poll.

Or instead of a poll they could have an event where if you run X Y or Z map you earn points for X Y or Z girl, that way they could suck up whale money in the process by selling rank point increase items like the last event.

Super Hard is only efficient when 1) you have one or more teams of gacha SRs and 2) you possess Knight Cerea or Shire (that heavyweight centaur) for the massive tension reduction, the team must be capable of clearing the map reliably without babysitting.

Otherwise, just do Normal or Hard, these are significantly more efficient.

I rank in difficulty Pure > Passion > Cute > Cool >> Devil for Super maps.

Pure at least has lower-tier glasscannons and they lack utility tanks outside of event girl Tatake, but when you combine glaciers like Sarah and Aluru, they make both the Moon and Clover pendants weird because glaciers have higher attack than glasscannons and while glasscannons have pitiful health, they have just a tad better defense stats than glaciers.

As for other types, Passion's Ariel and Hidamari Holo + Ran's Skill 3 trigger can be very dangerous to deal with. Cute is dangerous when Mimi and Rui are involved, but fortunately they don't have tanks and rather subpar bruisers outside of Rem. Cool is mostly just annoying, but they lack damage since most of the roster is armored rabbits, and Quinn doesn't reduce your defense and/or speed. Halifah is literally a level 80 Rem/ level 85 Fere though so she's something to worry about. Devil types are a joke and my team's capable enough to skip through all battles with little babysitting.

So it's been half a year since EMG was launched. How many gacha SRs do you have?

Here's mine:

And here's mine:

Seems like the RNG has been hard on him.

On the plus side, the HRs I've gotten from it have mostly been top-tier, so it's not been entirely horrible.

I'll might as well write a HR tier list for all girls. In a few moments.

We talking ruby SRs/not Quesu/Saki?
Mine:

Honestly, not sure, but either way it wouldn't matter, since I still only have the starter Miia as far as SRs go, rubies or no rubies.

Ehh, spin enough N/seasonal tickets and you'll get some Quesu/Saki eventually. Or be like the guy with 7 maxed out Krakens. Or me with two full Phoes and 2.75 Jellies.