planetside2.com/players/#!/5428460323747896449/
ps2.fisu.pw/directive/?name=fisuleee&category=3&directive=26
ps2.fisu.pw/directive/?name=fisuleee&category=3&directive=49
youtube.com/watch?v=Zvj717lf0bk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NC are retards

VS are degenerates

vanu genocide when

if you scream tacticool bullshit over the mic like "TOUGH MOTHERFUCKER ON YOUR SIX", then I will boot you out of my vehicle and let him run over you

superior technology
superior salt generation

That god damned Vanu bitch's voice is what makes us salty.

B A D
A
D

NTH FOR "I'M GOING TO FUCKING MURDER WREL SRSLY"

10th for irritating basilisk thumps

OK then, who am I?

smuggatron

>But if that 2kd guy is saying what 'pro' players would say anyways, then what's the problem?
wrel_and_scourge_at_SOElive.mp4

Wrong. He doesn't capitalise, and would probably have used way more caret nose smileys and posted a shitty webm with it.

>>But if that 2kd guy is saying what 'pro' players would say anyways, then what's the problem?
>wrel_and_scourge_at_SOElive.mp4

This might be a surprise but you don't have to take everything said on the internet to heart. That's what autistic people do.

You mean that cyborg witch one?

what's your point

The thing with kdr is that nobody cares if all you do is farm noobs or not

they don't read into it any further than using it as a high score where bigger numbers are always better no matter what

If a 1-2kd user says "FOLLOW THESE TIPS TO GET BETTER", then you don't have to listen to him. You might want to do it to prevent other anons from being misled, but based on your responses I seriously doubt that you care about scrubbies.

I'm finally at a point to upgrade my MAX, which weapons are actually useful?

I play VS and the current Quasar + Comet/Burster loadout is shit

Not as bad as female mercenary, cyka or drill sergeant. Those make muh ears bleed.

>If a 1-2kd user says "FOLLOW THESE TIPS TO GET BETTER", then you don't have to listen to him.
Wrel did the old "official" tutorials, was be far the first thing you'd find googling for PS2 tutorial vids, and especially now that he's a dev people trust what he says.
Of course I, personally, don't have to follow what he says. But if he says something, it should be good advice.
>You might want to do it to prevent other anons from being misled, but based on your responses I seriously doubt that you care about scrubbies.
No shitters for me to farm means no fun for me. If the devs were less incompetent and the game had a smoother learning curve, significantly fewer people would ragequit; they'd have fun in their own way, and I'd have fun by farming them.
I'm not charismatic enough to put videos on youtube, and reddit is a shithole where you get shouted down and banned for having slightly unpopular opinions, but I did my best by writing pastebin.com/p0ZwzqSu and i.imgur.com/HOdhWox.png

female merc's okay

unless BAX is around in force

Hueshifts for AI, twin Comets for AV and AI if you're good at hitting blue plates on C4 fairies.

MAX semi-Lancer arms are interesting but not as easy as just going HA and grabbing your actual Lancer.

NC Commando voice upsets me. Stupid.

TR Comrade voice also.

Really, seems there are a lot of voice packs that make me want to TK people who use them.

You should rework the INF part of your weapons chart; put the auto scout rifles under "Are you god? > YES > Big boolet? > NO > ASR." It's odd to put them under the first 'no' tree, if you suck at aiming the autoscout's minuscule magazine and low DPS isn't going to do you any favors at all.

I want that helmet god damnit

i disagree
autoscouts are ez as fuck

probably because you can aim

give the average SMGshitter a gun with a whopping 24 rounds of 652/143 and they probably won't even be able to break a heavy's shields

I like how all of my favorite weapons are in the ">are you good >no" section of the chart.

I'm not particularly good

I think the guy who did TR comrade also did the voice of Pavel in Metro Last Light. I think they wanted to do a German Oberststurmfuhrer type thing, but decided against it because Germany would cry.

What about dual bursters for AA?

I guess I'll go with dual comets then, don't have 2000 certs lying around

Miller is not only russians but also niggers.

reddit.com/r/Planetside/comments/4m6pon/game_unplayable_with_ping_way_too_high/

I'm in the US but I actually sympathize with him. My ping goes nuts in Planetside every now and again. I used to be able to stream movies and such while I played, but now it can jump to 300-400ms even with nothing on.

Of course Bursters for AA

I thought about that while I was making it, but ultimately decided against it because it's still an automatic, and not really that much different from a carbine.
Also, if you're at close range and can aim, there's no reason to take an autoscout over a semi sniper or CQC bolt.

I like to believe that I know what I'm talking about.

There is are Egyptian and Paki TR outfits on Miller, so yeah.

Pakistan is not in Africa you stupid clap.

>not having the second burster unlocked with smedbux
wtf user, dual bursters is one of those minimum requirements to play.

Dual comets is ezmode against everything except air and harassers.

Africa, Asia lol who cares. It's the same shit

>t. mongoloid

I recognize the voice also belonging to some NPCs in Cawadooty 2's Russian campaign.

I can't be sure, but I think it's the same guy that says "But these are potatoes, commissar! Why are we using potatoes instead of real grenades?"

Holy shit, I remember that and can still hear it perfect.

>finally move 360 distance from 6in to 12in
>KDR doubles
>collect ADAD tears
>still miss being able to spin so fast
I liked being a helicopter.

>that helmet that appeared in promotions, the loading screen and various other images has STILL not made it in the game yet
where the fuck is fagen?

What ever happened to Favens' armor's ?

They ever getting released?

Here, have a butt for answers

page 10 emergency bump

Ha ha, I already have a butt so why would I give you answers?

a million dicks aren't going to suck themselves

Kindness ???
have another one

degenerate slime should be purged

t. tr

>corset that tight
gross

This is why I fight for Spandex

>skeleton with beachballs attached
good for you, I guess?

>he doesnt like latex

But my chaingun sure does

>VS finally locks Amerish
>This is the first non-TR continent lock in three days

Clearly he does not.

This must be more his thing...

I want the goddamn armor

fagen wheres muh fukken armor already

latex is only as good as the person inside it, bro

the art guy basically has to go back and take each soldier apart then rebuild them so that all their armor are removable/exchangeable. He is currently doing it but it said it will take him a bit but he does like the idea of the armors and it's worth doing.

It's because TR are so underpowered.

even her face looks like shit

Cheers for the update.

Furries and horsefuckers are more NC senpai

TR is the superior mission

>the art guy basically has to go back and take each soldier apart then rebuild them so that all their armor are removable/exchangeable

What kind of bugs will we get?

my bet is on flappy legs/arms

No clue about horses, but furries are 100% TR and this gets proven time and time again.

>TR is the superior mission
Incorrect.

>posted as i scavenge some mining equipment to use as armor

I also don't know why i wrote "mission", i wanted to write "faction" but went full retard

The infantry jitter from this patch is driving me nuts

no, he's correct

Really, every faction can be described with the fragment "drag".

NC as "dragon"
VS as "drag queen"
TR as "fag drag"

>Planetside 2 will NEVER EVER have a non-shit art style.

That's why you DON'T TAKE OFF THE SUIT.

then stop posting ugly skeletons with horse faces

I haven't posted any of those, those faces look like the fucking Chinese PS2 ads

Is that a winch on her ass?

"drag asses"

reminder that planetside 2 will never have cliffside repelling with engineers letting heavies scale down using backpack winches to enter a multi-story base through windows in the side of a canyon wall while light assaults battle it out in mid air

Still unsure on what name to use. But I've been busy so it hasn't mattered.

Been taking care of my neighbor's dog while she's in for surgery. Good pup. Has eased off his usual hellraising and spent a while in my lap.

noice

what method is this guy using to boost so hard?

planetside2.com/players/#!/5428460323747896449/

Stat reset.

would that put you on the score leaderboard?

He might be spamming bounties.

It says the account was created sometime in April - would a stat reset tamper with those dates too?

He doesn't show up on the kill-padding leaderboards either. Possibly boosting off new ammo-pack mechanics? I found 2 VS on the map border in the absolute middle of fucking nowhere a few weeks back, after they lifted the exp cap on that. One set to macro fire into the distance, the other macro throwing down ammo packs. It felt nice running them over, but I'm sure plenty do that and don't get found. I'm on Connery though, so boosting is relatively common among the Asians, I'm not sure how it is on Emerald.

Additional info : yeah, just found it. He's ammo pack spamming. 2000+ ammo resupply ribbons, if you check the final rank of engineer directives.

ps2.fisu.pw/directive/?name=fisuleee&category=3&directive=26

Would Burster or Comet be recommended as first purchase then?

I have the Nemesis and Lancer on my HA

7000+ squad leadership ribbons too, that basically confirms it. Plus the vast majority of his ranks come from individual sessions.

ps2.fisu.pw/directive/?name=fisuleee&category=3&directive=49

Doesn't even look real! Like it was shopped on!

Is this bannable or something? Why isn't everyone doing this?

Naw I'm TR and there are tons of furfags. They're usually the ones raging about imbalances too.

Because most of us aren't huge losers who need to macro to get ahead.

Wouldn't the loser be the guy wasting hundreds of hours in a game just to unlock some digital pistols?

youtube.com/watch?v=Zvj717lf0bk

Do you hate air? Burster

Do you have vehicules? Comet

Burster will be more useful for getting rid of ESF swarms no one else wants to shoot, Comet is more situational

Probably. Why isn't everyone doing it? - It's amusing too, he has two of his alts that he does it with as friends. About the only unlocks on them are suppressors for their beamers, which coincidentally have an extremely high number of shots fired without any kills.