/owg/ - Overwatch General

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>/owg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f4jgjADsR1q3vjxS4SvLBaqvvnAcr0Pxg4ggs6_wObw/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>/owg/ Survery
docs.google.com/forms/d/1n4-Xcs6_u2-uPPNrSUYiyKhE1_xFxrt1NsgbsrSOw6w/viewform

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/twRyTamX

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/aco/1464799175093.jpg
i.4cdn.org/aco/1463808183714.jpg
i.4cdn.org/aco/1464307628107.png
i.4cdn.org/aco/1464390461717.jpg
i.4cdn.org/aco/1464403647580.png
i.4cdn.org/aco/1464507048316.jpg
i.4cdn.org/aco/1464799088234.png
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

D.VA'S LIPS ARE FOR ______

The shield usually breaks if she focuses it, user

>get a legendary skin in my lootcrate
>excited
>mfw Bloodhardt
why do these overdesigned edgy skins exist? Reinhardt is literally the anti-edge.

First for Rape Ape

?th for Russian muscle wife

I've been playing around with D.Va, she is pretty fun even though she's weak. I find it hard to get use out of her ultimate though. I normally throw it into like the whole team and get one kill. Maybe sometimes zero and only kill a turret or something. I've been trying to send it off into the air to let it drop down on them unsurprisingly but even then just about everyone dodges it.

How can I get good at D.Va's ultimate?

Nth for Reaper Teams

SOMEONE TALK ME OUT OF BUYING A TON OF BOXES

D A D

What color is her nipples?

im saving up for this skin.what are you guys saving up for?buyfags need no apply

Aw yis.
i.4cdn.org/aco/1464799175093.jpg

there is no getting good with it, it's a shitty ability. best you can use it for is to enable pushes for your team by clearing out areas so your team can rush through a chokepoint

you're just gonna get a bunch of sprays and a few skins you don't like
If you enjoy playing Overwatch and play it often, just play it and over time you'll get the same result

drinking mountaindew and eating chips
also spewing profanities

Grind more you colossal faggot
Better to be a good player with shit skins than a bad one with legendaries.

>tfw 6 hours in and zero PotGs

I guess as a Tracer/Mercy main I shouldn't complain too much.

I don't like that his one skin doesn't have a helmet and Blood/Blackhardt are just a lame to me especially without some voice changes. I just got the Paragon one and I think that's it for me.

Use it to force enemies to move, not to get kills.

For instance, you know how Anubis B is a pain to take? D.Va's ult is pretty good to let your team onto the point there.

All you'll do is get a bunch of dank legendary skins, victory poses, and POTG animations at a noticeably higher rate than you would through normal unlocking, and as such you'll have the respect of your peers and fellow players.

What I'm saying is, FUCKING DO IT. BUY ALL OF THE BOXES

Why do I suck so much at playing Reaper and 76? They should be the easiest goddammit.

D.Va a best!

>had a long break
>get back in
>two POTG when I never had any before
just be patient and get your wheel to the point

just keep playing and save up the gold which you will inevitably accrue to buy whatever it is you want instead
don't be a whale, remember that cash shops like this are predatory and meant to suck money out of the less responsible and mentally ill

gay

>needing to pay real money for skins when Blizzard just shoves them into your face

Level 11 and already two legendaries.
I don't play Hanzo though

How does it feel knowing you will never be as good as I am with Tracer?

use it to blow up torb turrets so he can't rape everyone with molten core. also forces snipers to stop looking at the point for a while.

One of Tracer's Rares. I'm having a hard time choosing between Sporty and Posh.

user, you can't even buy skins. You'd just have to buy crate after crate after crate

>Mercy gets a potg
>it's just her healing bastion

GRAND

>competent reinhardt is nearly invincible in solo queue

reinfags will defend this

you should press Q better

i want to fuck her face-down in the carpet

Is "fixing" the tick rate really as simple as Blizzard taking down the servers and changing "tick-rate: 20" to "tick-rate: 100" in some config file or is it more difficult than that?

What would be the ramifications?

his face says fuck me but his clothes say he's a single swingers dad

oh, also: it's a free new mech suit, which means full health bar, so taking advantage of that at the proper times can be clutch. just remember that you're going to vulnerable when you pop out

>get your wheel to the point

What did you mean by this?

Nah but seriously I don't understand. When I play Mercy I play Mercy and when playing Tracer I'm mostly just fucking up the enemy behind their lines.

>trash winston on my team
>literally just diving their tank over and over and dying
>can't even touch their widow
>go to avoid him after game
>he was already on avoid
>realize he was on the enemy team the last game which we won

Reminder forced 50% isn't real and they totally don't shuffle teams to make it even stevens

>playing Reinhardt
>Mercy gets POTG of her reviving the entire team
>I see myself murdering the enemy Reinhardt, Mercy, and Tracer in the background after being revived

Fuck this cancerous community and fuck the inbalance of windowlicker and mccheap

>Is "fixing" the tick rate really as simple as Blizzard taking down the servers and changing "tick-rate: 20" to "tick-rate: 100" in some config file or is it more difficult than that?
Yes.

>What would be the ramifications?
Servers need more processing power and bandwidth.

he means he's playing junkrat and getting ulti potg
Tracer potg is super easy, just ulti 2/3 people and gun down another while attacking an objective

>get mcree legendary after he's announced to be nerfed

it wouldn't even need a restart

Stonehardt is probably my favorite skin in the game. I wouldn't mind Blackhardt if he was missing the helmet, then I think it'd be kinda cool.
I got Paragon during the beta and i miss it

I got the other colored one from a drop last night

>tfw I got the goth legendary
>tfw hated but equipped it anyway
>somehow people keep attacking me and my allies when shields are up
>must be the god damn skin stirring up autism of enemies and they're forced to attack it
>tfw ez max charges and ultimate charges

Maybe the Arctic Zarya? Idk at this point, got all the skins of the characters I play mostly. Maybe some highlight and poses would be nice.

I couldn't agree more.
i.4cdn.org/aco/1463808183714.jpg
i.4cdn.org/aco/1464307628107.png
i.4cdn.org/aco/1464390461717.jpg
i.4cdn.org/aco/1464403647580.png
i.4cdn.org/aco/1464507048316.jpg
i.4cdn.org/aco/1464799088234.png

The wallhacks ult is so fucking stupid. You can't tell when it's up and it's literally impossible to challenge her when it is because she just kills you the nanosecond you come out of cover (because you know, fucking wallhacks)

>tfw have 4 plays of the game saved as mercy :3

yes actually it's literally that simple
They're just saving money by saying it's not needed
same way they didn't want to confuse new players with an fov slider cause that might give people who are aware of it an advantage xd

>tfw I have a 59% winrate
D-did I make it?
I got it in my first lootbox. I swap between it and the Origins skin.

getting a tracer potg is as easy as killing 2 people with a nade

>a dick going into a vagina
>gay

???

Are you kidding? He's the third edgiest character after Reaper and Edgy Ninja Robot. The least edgy character would be one of the qt grills. Probably Diva because of the pink mech and pink suit and all of the cutesy voice lines. Do you not even know what that buzzword means or something?

Her ulti has such a terrible range that I've rarely every killed anything with it if it didn't stick.

Is it? I have done that before and it's just gone to someone else.

>D-did I make it?

No you just haven't played enough

>be level 27
>have 100 wins out of 170 games
>forced 50 doesnt even try to hide the stacking anymore
>puts 3 literal level 1s on my team
>enemy is full of 50s

They're not going to nerf him to teh ground, you silly shit, just adjust how fan works.
We won't see F2P seesaw balancing in OW, that would just kill the game instantly.

IT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE WHY THE FUCK CAN HER ENTIRE TEAM SEE YOU THROUGH WALLS TOO
HANZO ARROW AT LEAST MAKES SENSE WITH SOME SONIC WAVE BULLSHIT MAGIC I DONT KNOW BUT WIDOW JUST PUTS ON HER FUCKING GOGGLE THINGS

"We're all soldiers meow."

So now that the dust has settled, the epic skins are by and large better than the legendary ones for most heroes, yes?

I WANT TO BE A GOOD DVA REEEE BUT I DO NOTHINGGGGG

How the fuck is an old bumbling Kraut who baically cosplays as a knight edgy in any way shape or form?

no

How do I get tons of (You)s here?

Overwatch preliminary patch notes - June 2, 2016

MAP BALANCE CHANGES

Hanamura

Access to control point B has been made easier to help achieve a more fair scenario for the attacking side

King's Row

Fixed a bug that allowed certain heroes to move towards control point B in unintended ways

HERO BALANCE CHANGES

D.va

D.va may now activate her Defense Matrix even while outside of her Meka. D.va now has an alternate fire, "Booster Rocket", that lets her fire small guided rockets intended for mid range use

McCree

Alternate fire recovery time (i.e. the time before McCree can shoot again) increased from 0.75 seconds to 0.9 seconds. Alternate fire has also had its damage cut by 30%

Reaper

Activation time of Shadow Step has been decreased by 40%

t.racer

currently at 530 coins

i play tracer the most and i'm basically swimming in potgs to the point i bought an intro because why not

usually 2-3 kills in quick succession using blinks ends up being a potg. even if you're just cleaning up people. even more if you kill 1 or 2 with a nade.

Honest question, are you stupid or something?

>Alternate fire has also had its damage cut by 30%
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

MCREE BTFO

>caring about win rate on a casual tf2 like game

HOW TO FIX MCCREE

Peacemaker now shoots much faster and holds more ammo, but does lessened damage.
Flashbang now travels very far with no dropoff, does great damage, but does not stun.
Combat Roll now continues perpetually so long as you move forwards. You can aim where you're going with the mouse. Speed decreased and reload removed to compensate. No cooldown.

New skill: Pass the Whiskey. McCree uncorks a bottle of booze and shares it with his nearby teammates, healing everyone. Ground-based AoE HoT.

Deadeye reworked:
Now makes McCree's bullets curve towards the target closest to his crosshair for a duration, making it nearly impossible to miss. Also grants a small damage and reload speed buff for the duration.

you didnt hit anybody with your pistols the first time, you throw a bomb to a dumb reaper that didnt wraith form the bomb away, instead killed one of his teammates too and then you kill an AFK junkrat

CONGRATULATIONS, you're officially shit

I love Pharah

>dust has settled
anhalten mit dieser scheiße
but yes, for certain heroes the legends are just shit while the epics are perfect, but I wouldn't say most

>being threatened with a leaver penalty
>i've only left games either at the start because everyone was picking triple widowmaker or if i was put in an in progress game with 1 minute left

I think it's you who doesn't know what edgy means

Reinhardt is an old dude that likes protecting people and fighting for justice. He's also the usual jolly/gentle giant even though he smashes people to bits with a huge ass hammer

That's not very edgy at all

>it's real

OH FUCK

(You)

uh

there is an fov slider

>D.va may now activate her Defense Matrix even while outside of her Meka.
Can you imagine if this was real

Asking again, never got an answer:

If I discord a Reinhardt, will his sheild also take increased damage?

Also, does anyone have character lines and interactions somewhere? Would love to here pre-game banter and other lines.

i dont care about winrate, i care about having balanced teams. Too bad the winrate is directly tied to balancing the teams.

>use her ult on the ground
>JUSTICE RAINS FROM ABOVE

(me)

Huh, I guess I need to be a bit more offensive instead of just picking off people at the back. Though I think it's a case of "git gud" with me. How long have you been playing Tracer?

unnnnnnnfgghhhh

i loves me some mustache daddy 76

how come default 76 is so shit

>absolutely dominate another team
>they didn't even touch the point once
>end of the game
>GG

link or you're a faggot

>Play Zenyatta for 3 days straight
>No PotG
>Finally understand that he's shit
>Start playing proper heroes that the team needs and switch normally etc.
>Get 6 PotG's in a row

>tfw you stomp the enemy team
>tfw you say "GG" at the end

>it wasn't actually a good game

>not using Strike Commander Morrison skin

Pleb detected

Not sure I like DVa choices. I was already feeling more powerful in my naked form and this makes it more apparent