Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previously on /tosg/ : Cookie cutter builds:
>Consult thread before using
pastebin.com/zfAghE2H

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Can I play the game now?
New players are restricted :
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=430

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipedia (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info
All guilds are full, Either wait for guilds to kick inactives/Wait for someone to roll a templar/roll a templar yourself. You can try to whisper the guild leader if you want to join a guild.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
FOE (Jinsae)
Clover (Karga)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Cabyba)
NiceBoat (Tello)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0heefDqe35vj9Raj
youtube.com/watch?v=kjS3EKuQqNo
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2122777g.11233551.1a31517a.3f4f5a65.15253141
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>/tosg/ discord
discord.gg/0heefDqe35vj9Raj

I casted hail after making sure i was in laima's range, same 45 seconds. Prominence too.

I don't know if it's this i did wrong, will further test. I THINK i wasn't getting reduced on 2nd and so on skills

This is a light-hearted cutesy MMO

>That moment when I wanted to be in a jintello's guild but it's in fedimian and i play on SA

the visuals are cute
I liked the faust bit, even if it was a bit too heavy.

Koreans love their edgy stories

>tfw did that quest yesterday as I was backtracking from the grand corridor, trying to clean up on quests.
Never before have I reached for a drink faster in my life.

> think im walking into another maplestory
> revelator is basically doomguy

W E L P
E
L
P

First for level 100 Siaulai mission is shit.

One day I will rape Koenig...

Fuck off koenigger

Can you only get exploration card rewards once?

I made a new character and it says i have the maps already 100%

C U T E S T N P C
U P
T C
E
S
T

relog

I wanna fuck these koenigger tiddies

Hello there. I'm thinking about doing a meme shooter full dex similar to this: youtube.com/watch?v=kjS3EKuQqNo

He's A3>QS3>M1
I'll probably change A3 for Scout 1 tho.

Any thoughts?

Safe choice, albeit boring.

That's retarded. Anyone else can confirm this?
I kinda wanted to get one but now I'm not so sure.

Not me, really!

>no wugushi fixes yet

Go Fletcher, its actually future proof. QS is a lot of pain and suffering and very dependent on gear.

Come join us! We have cute traps :3

either scout 1 or falconer 1, yes. that A3 rank is very interchangeable to get similar results. falconer 1 is going to let you get a similar effect to joint penalty when you're on your own (and give you a lot more pull with parties), while if you decide against that scout in the end archer 3 will get your kneeling shot to 10.

What needs to be fixed?

Scout nice for pvp. For boss hunting A3, because kneeling stance. With full DEX, maxed attributes for kneeling, grand cross/didel and some gear for p.attack/crit.attack you will do nice damage. Also, having Maga bow and Isbality would be best.

Also, you would max multi shot with A3. With AOE attack ratio it will do nice damage against crowd.

Fuck off

Really? All this dodge, kneeling shots and critical hits seems fun. Leveling a QS that would be a pain in the ass.

Idk, I'm a bit bored of skill spammers. Had at least 3 rangers in the past and one of them now is a Rogue (which is still the most fun I've got in this game until now). Wugushi seems boring too.

Yeah, falconer and that AoE thing seems really usefull for parties. I think its a PvE vs PvP, have to decide which one I would prefer.

I'll now fall behind for going full dex against someone full str? I never did a full dex before.
Also kneeling really improves that much for going A3?

>join a 105 mission
>15 level below difference
>everyone is a poorfuck running no damage lolopanter builds
>cant even afford pardoner
>takes several minutes for -10% golems health
What would you do in this situation?

how many times are you going to say "fuck off" before you get bored

>I'll not fall behind*

tp back to fedi

I don't even do missions unless I have a have a good bosskiller build because I always get paired with 3 squires and a highlander

Not that guy but I'm making a kino3. Am I supposed to go full con? Int with enough con to not get oneshot? Full int?

There's at least two of them because one always uses punctuation.
I'm sure they'll get bored of TOS before discord does.

QS is the most braindead class to play as. It really shines with good ping and equips (dindu, Dearborn Scap gem), but it's still good if you don't care that much about minmaxing, you just need to not live on the Moon I guess

Everything. Betwitch, deotoxify, jincan, and card system

hi /tosg/ gonna try this game for the first time, what build is best for solo player atm? tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2122777g.11233551.1a31517a.3f4f5a65.15253141 - Featherfoot
is this build good enough?

I've been playing since icbt2, I'm here to stay :^)

I did join it was dead so I left

Who did this

>only ictb2
poor user. Must have sucked to miss out on ictb1 eh?

Might as well pick sorc2 instead of 2 more ranks in linker. Also the cookie cutter pastebin in the OP helps.

Are you going for the minigame or PVE? Go full CON for the minigame, you can mix in some INT otherwise.

Wrong reply, badly used to click a post instead reply button.

Yes, you will fall behind Fletcher STR builds. Fletcher kinda OP now when it comes to damage output. But not against full STR QS. I tested STR build, doesn't impressed me: in kneeling stance+running shot damage was above 100-200 damage with less crit shots.

Not really much, but you will get maxed kneeling and multi shot, both skills you will use a lot. Scout really just for pvp and movement speed, while falconer circling is not so impressive, like others think. With multi shot and covering fire you will do enough damage while in party, if there is no linker.

post more !

Not really desu, I didn't know about the game back then

oh crap sorry, that build i linked is from the pastebin

Covering Fire is amazing with Linker, btw.

iCBT1 was glorious. True grindan souls only.

What is this minigame you guys keep talking about.

>join 100 mission
>fuckers spam reflect shield and enchant fire removing sacrament

Reeaaaaaaaaaally

Linker1 is already enough for featherfoot.

It really was the best.

You don't have to worry about it, it's just for sperglord tryhards who can't be happy chilling in cute costumes and ERPing.

pvp

I see. Thank you guys.

Woah dude, I love both pvp and chiilin in cute costumes erping

Is there a limit on how many times a chrono can reincarnate a normal mob?

no

PVP. I already stacked full int so I guess I'll leave that stat alone and put everything in con now, thanks fampai

who did this?

How does one farm silver in this game as a rank7 char?

I'm looking for good spots and can't find any.

>jew clerics
>poison'd
>jewsdidthis
user please...

So are Alchemists fun?

Wait until the wiz casts his buffs, then cast yours.

A map where you either one shot everything ror or a higher level map you can kill decently fast.

You messed up the most important part of thaum.

You have a hair that clips with the costume.

After some testing with a diev friend, i can assure that elementalist skills do NOT get affected by Laima.

Other mentions goes to sleep, surespell and quick cast, lethargy, leaving only energy bolt, magic missile and earthquake as skills that got it's cooldown reducted.

Someone please tell me it's a bug, this is utterly ridiculous.

>Leveling a QS that would be a pain in the ass.
No.

t. entitled elememetalist

>monks are jews

user, you're confusing monks with pardoners

post it on the forums retard

what can even be fun about that class?
maybe if you want to undercut these forum niggas trying to enforce there 30k GemRoast bullshit.
but 'gameplay' wise its boring as fuck or afk class.

I hope you bought dispellers.

Some faggot archer, probably a wugushi since he's been poisoning everyone

Are Tokens actually worth it or just a meme?
Does the 30% exp buff even help while grinding in a party?

You know what? New ToS Etiquette Rule.
If you're a wizardfag and you insist on using reflect shield: IT'S ON YOU TO PACK DAINO SCROLLS. FUCK YOU AND YOUR WORTHLESS "BUFF."

Why do you faggots feel the urge to use spoilers unnecessarily? It's always something retarded that's been spoilers, like "fun", "I want to hold with a chronomancer", "why did you chose wizard at circle 2??"
Spoilers are meant to be used for a reason, don't destitute it from its original value

Yes.
Yes.

They're jews when it comes to spending SP to lay down heal tiles.

There's always cute alche or two undercutting by half in Femidian

Tokens are a must only because of the market item limit, playing the game with only one market slot is stupidly annoying.

>jewish trickery
dont fall for it. they are all dirty jews

yes i did

do you go to /jp/ user

Yeah, fuck that worthless trash, if you're not a Thaum don't bother with casting your """""""""""""""""""buffs"""""""""""""""""""

Don't think I have anything worth selling at the moment.

I can't imagine NOT using a token anymore.
The "meme" was IMC actually believing people would pay $20/month for them. Good thing I stocked up when they still went for 350k silver.

I don't even know if i have an account there, and i don't have empirical evidence to back it up - although i KNOW i would have if i kept testing, but my friend had to go.

This makes me anxious of going diev2 on my alt, because laima is the only useful statue outside owl and world tree for it.

>no listings for a thing I want to sell
>put item up for sale at what I think is a modest price
>come back and in less than five hours a page long undercut chain has brought its value down to a third of what I put it up for

You basically have one skill to clean up mobs.

Why would not?

God forbidden thing.

The emotes are worth it! How else can you achieve maximum cute!?

By not spend the money on a token and on hats instead.

>Needing more than one

>tokens literally lets you earn money 10x faster than not getting a token

>also lasts for 30 days
>can get with money in game you could farm for like a few days easily

It's dropping to$10 though.

Reminder: rogues can stack other rogues' captures, this guarantees a cube for dulla if you have enough setup time.

They also can't carry captures from map to map, so rogue capture techniques must be done in the same map they intend to use it in. You can capture/detonate/reversi them and grief them out of their cubes.

1 skill that does a shitton of damage and has a ridiculously high uptime, yes. it's easy.