gematsu.com/2016/05/street-fighter-v-details-ibuki

>No Man’s Sky delayed to August 9
gematsu.com/2016/05/no-mans-sky-delayed-august-9

>Akiba’s Beat concept trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Fl3dF_M-YQ4

>Cosmic Star Heroine launches this summer
gematsu.com/2016/06/cosmic-star-heroine-launches-summer

>The Tomorrow Children open beta Europe Firday
blog.eu.playstation.com/2016/06/01/the-tomorrow-children-open-beta-weekend-starts-this-friday/

>World of Final Fantasy details Vivi, villains, Saver Summons, more
gematsu.com/2016/05/world-final-fantasy-details-vivi-villains-saver-summons-more

>I Am Setsuna English gameplay trailer
gematsu.com/2016/05/setsuna-english-gameplay-trailer

>Atelier Firis announced for PS4
gematsu.com/2016/05/atelier-firis-announced-ps4-ps-vita

>PlayStation Plus: "Free" Games for June 2016
blog.us.playstation.com/2016/05/31/playstation-plus-free-games-for-june-2016/

========================

>PS+ FAQ
community.us.playstation.com/t5/Games-Services/INFO-PlayStation-Plus-FAQ/m-p/41658595

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/

Other urls found in this thread:

vg247.com/2016/06/02/grand-theft-auto-we-have-to-rest-the-franchise-at-some-point-says-take-two/
youtube.com/watch?v=rszPXD8PSdY
youtube.com/watch?v=VSzYl8Sf9-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for yoshida is a moron and cuck

Mirai is bestest girl and this is undeniable fact.

>gravity rush 2 release date: 2016
>no precise release date announced
>no one has said anything about it since December
It's been cancelled/delayed hasn't it ;_;

vg247.com/2016/06/02/grand-theft-auto-we-have-to-rest-the-franchise-at-some-point-says-take-two/

>“Not only was it not our intention that GTA Online was permanent, but it’s important that it not be permanent. We have to rest the franchise at some point.”

>Everyone trying to grab the GTA audience who buy Shark Cards
>R* has no problem starting over and still retain those people with the next game.

>no updated news

Only 3 things that were kept from last thread

>The Tomorrow Children Beta only confirmed for EU and Japan

youtube.com/watch?v=rszPXD8PSdY
>15k dislikes

Not enough

>Implying dislikes on a youtube video will stop Japanese people from blowing their shekels on pachinko machines

Metal Gear is dead

Why the fuck are all the comments from shithead gaijin

Surprise they don't have comments disabled like what other Japanese publishers do.

So download one of those clients. I'm assuming it won't lock out regions.

I don't know shit about guilty gear but are the angel from a hentai, the one armed lass and the flat girl with 2 guns playable in the one that is coming out?

Why the fuck is the gameplay in Uncharted so fucking bad?
I'm doing Atlantis of the Sands and I'm getting one shotted on easy mode by enemies I sometimes can't even see. What the actual fuck am I supposed to do?

It's not the main priority. Uncharted is marketed as a "cinematic experience," first and foremost. Most people generally enjoy it for the characters and dialogue above all else.

I can understand that but the gameplay is actually killing the story for me. I basically forced myself to finish 1 and 2 which ruines the story in those games and now the same is happening in 3.

I'm sorry but you are not the target audience for most modern AAA titles. You should've known user.

The past Uncharted games had way too many annoying shootouts. They're few and far between in 4, but something about it still doesn't feel right. Gunplay isn't so stiff, at least.

I wish Ikaruga wasn't so slow in EV

>Ikaruga
>slow

>he thinks disabling CO!ments or dislikes is a Japanese thing

Plenty of Westerners do it too.

Uncharted 3 is a terribad game that hasnpiss poor balance. That one desert sequence that seems to give off the sense of stealth actually cannot be snuck through and you have to shoot your way through it.

PSN being slow for anyone else?

The FALL is the best weapon in the game why didn't that retard pick it up?

>best weapon in the game
>not the weston

How did they trick so many developers into thinking a grenade shower is a good way to deal with a player in cover?

Another case of developers listening to their fans dumb request.
People are so fucking retarded, they don't know what they want.
This will be shit. There is absolutely no way to make Crash Bandicoot into a good game in 2016. It won't sell too well either. Dumb retards.

people said there is absolutely no way to make ratchet and clank into a good game in 2016 too
and here we are

>Genre: Jump and Run

and there isn't.
The last few games were all flops and the newest one is a remake.

>The last few games were all flops
Which was the reasoning for having that opinion in the first place.
The new one was a remake, but it also played completely differently than the original. The only real similarities were the planets (some of which were 1-to-1) and the overall story, otherwise it was pretty different.

lies

psn fucking up?
stuck on joining party session loading screen but I can hear them just fine

Stop playing shitty game

gta 5 is boring

???
fuck are you on about retard im not even on a game

You tried to

Is this supposed to be news to anyone?

You're about 3 years late in realizing this.

im about to stop playing this dumb shit, it says press right to fix this dumb car but nothing is happening

Microshaft shills on /v/ say that capcom will release shitbone and win 10 exclusive Dead Rising 4, which is fully funded by m$. They are also saying that m$ will pull more third party moneyhatting to exclude sony and ps4...

why cant i fix the god damn car

Does Uncharted 4 have the most meta-narrative of any Naughty Dog game?

>Drake symbolizes ND/making the Uncharted games
>Out of the hunting game for a long time, showing age, and put the past behind him
>Brought back into the spotlight because his older brother (Sony) needs his help
>The whole game is trying to capture the Uncharted vibe but intentionally fell short
>The epilogue is very similar to TLOU and is Drake passing the torch to his daughter

Uncharted 4 was bad on purpose and really shows their writing prowess

HAHAHAHAHA OKAY

SO I CLOSE THE GAME AND DO THE MISSION AGAIN

I COME TO THE LOS SANTOS CUSTOMS AGAIN

AND WHEN I TRY THE PART WHERE THE GAME GLITCHES, IT CRASHES

HAHAHAHAHA

OOOOKKAY DUDE, OOOKKAAY

YNA, 40% and neetengie

who would you: fuck, marry, kill out of these three?

neet wasn't here for like a year

yeah, yna is also been mia for like 4 months, seems like one ps4genner is a serial killer who kills trap weebs who like to post on ps4g

Welp, way to make me regret the one kikestarter that I backed.

>tfw constantly get teams of braindead retards in BO3
>every match of domination has that one guy on the other team that hides in some obscure corner of the map and nets like 20 kills without dying
>next round he starts rolling out all his gay scorestreaks
>my team just rolls over and dies despite us having a 75 point lead at the beginning of the second half and me doing everything I can to capture the objectives because god knows my teammates don't want to

But on the bright side at least I managed to unbox my raifu though

Today is the day I get my copy of Disgaea 5 in the mail

Marry:The_JAgamer
Kill:The_JAgamer
fug:The_JAgamer

>constantly get teams of braindead retards in BO3

what else were you expecting in a cod game?

>Uncharted 4 was bad on purpose

I highly doubt it was on purpose

stop bullying him, he was one of the more productive members of our community and this bullying shit made him leave

rip JAgamer, one day you will update the ps4g group banner

I've been gone for a few while. When did JA leave?

>what else were you expecting in a cod game?
Believe it or not I actually used to get people that were semi-competent in the older CoDs. Every match I played of modes like Domination or Demolition in shit like MW2 or Black Ops 1 was almost always one sided stomp by me and whoever else was on my team and everybody hopped on the damned objective if it didn't belong to our team because nobody had easy access to their stats after the match back then and weren't worrying about muh K/D and muh ebin scorestreaks as much since you couldn't just sit in a corner and spam concussions and EMPs and get your streaks solely off the backs of others on your team.

There are NO GAMES for my Bloodborne machine

you mean every online game, especially on a playstation console

*UNZIPS PANTS
*WHIPS DICK OUT

PLAY WITH THIS!?!??!??????

Sure. Let's meet up.

play Overwatch, only people with a 200+ IQ play that

That's because people who weren't CoD drones left after BO1 and even before that.

Cool, send me your PSN so we can play PS4 games

The problem is I only really have Bloodborne, is this console really going to turn out to be buyer's remorse the device or am I right in assuming that since it's relatively early in the console's lifespan so the games will start to pop up at an accelerating pace as time goes on.
The more I think about it at least PS3 had Demon's souls and MGS collection

lmao nigger there's a new and improved PS4NEO on the way, top fucking kek

Man, do I feel ripped off now lol

This webm pretty much sums up why I hate third person action shooters.

These portrait designs aren't so bad I guess. I still prefer the ones from pirate's curse though.

Did anyone actually got to these?

What's wrong with psn?

It's not confirmed and it's not likely in holiday 2017

youtube.com/watch?v=VSzYl8Sf9-I

>those anime designs

I just realized this is by the developer of Roundabout, which was really fun and made me laugh. One of the few games where cheapness complimented the entire thing, because that's what they were going for.

No idea how a VR golf game is gonna turn out.

embrace the cuckolding

>only people that think they have a 200+ IQ play that
ftfy

Not enough eva nods

>DUDE ROBOTS LMAO
>mr skeletal 'kept ya waiting huh'
>so random GOLF AMIRITE GUISE????

reddit is gonna freak about this one

kys

on the lips?

LEAKER
WUZ
RYT

Im assuming you play multiplats on pc.

You could try Ratchet and clank, Digimon story cyber sleuth, gravity rush, uncharted collection/uncharted 4, disgaea 5.

If you actually want call of duty which is populated you can try the console version. Aterlier Sophie is coming, star ocean 5, odin sphere

persona, final fantasy 15..

The ps2 classics are also very nice, rogue galaxy, dark cloud..

not considering the multiplats who are comfier to play on a console..

Its not alot, but it will pick up i guess. I dont mind too much since its easier that way to keep up with your backlog.

I'm gonna update this. Will most likely remove Republique (I finished it, and despite the good writing, performance is terrible on PS4)

Anyone feel like Onechanbara should still be there?

add mkxl, it's console exclusive so it's not on pc and it's 1080p 60fps, it also has tons of content

Yes?

post more often dude, you're like the last highlander now that all the other tripfriends were killed off

wew lad

remove destiny, akibas trip, godzilla, dead or alive xtreme, sword art online, nights of azure

Is it true the original odin shpere is nearly unplayable?

>wake up
>still no sophie

I would imagine its the same as somebody who doesn't like Vware games.

Demon's Souls is the worst souls game and MGS collection is just that, a collection of already released games. Sounds like you're just bad at finding games that interest you and blame it on the platform you currently play on.

Destiny is good though.

How is the game and how long does it take to get to endgame shit?

Im assuming its just a grind shooter where you do the same levels over and over again for better gear just to do the same level a it easier, right?

I never looked into it because i never want to get deep into games that require much party interaction and shit.

I look at my steam account and I regret everything on it. Everything about it is depressing from my backlog, greenlight to most of my friends having logged on in over 5 years. Just left and never looked back.