/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

Reminder that SteIIaris has its own general and discussion of the game doesn't go here. Thank you.

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, June 2nd:
455 – Sack of Rome: Vandals enter Rome, and plunder the city for two weeks
1010 – The Battle of Aqbat al-Bakr took place in the context of the Fitna of al-Andalus resulting in a defeat for the Caliphate of Córdoba.
1098 – First Crusade: The first Siege of Antioch ends as Crusader forces take the city. The second siege would later start on June 7.
1793 – French Revolution: François Hanriot, leader of the Parisian National Guard, arrests 22 Girondists selected by Jean-Paul Marat, setting the stage for the Reign of Terror.
1919 – Anarchists simultaneously set off bombs in eight separate U.S. cities.

>News
EU4 DD26/05
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-26th-of-may-2016.937696/

CK2 DD 7
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-development-diary-7-get-sicker-and-die-harder.936920/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive
mega.co.nz/#F!WZZFXDyT!yyb25ZuLdLs0B8vhoKS3LA

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>EU4 - BDSM
pastebin.com/vYbnKvK2

>>[CK2 - 2.4.5] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.3.3 - 21/03/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V7
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2] Many Houses Divided - v 0.0.1.1
dropbox.com/s/jso7qa1c4ystej7/MHD.rar

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/ljqg1c
pastebin.com/72Yhqm5i
pastebin.com/zK3YrpNx
pastebin.com/tsPsr70u
pastebin.com/MHswMhZi
pastebin.com/C8swKB9t
pastebin.com/33A7wXdB
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

Reminder that HOI 4 will be good and there's nothing you can do about it.

Reminder that you can win ww2 without knowing what the hell you are doing

>I just won ww2

t. Man who lives next to his biggest ideological enemy

PLEASE BUY STELLARIS AND WATCH ARUMBA

New ck2 dlc when

>wins all of the victories germany won in ww2 (read: the ai won it for me)
>i just won ww2 i'm the greatest worship me and give me money
based arumba

Steamgroup absolutely BTFO, will they ever recover?

pls buy

So I tried to install the DLC for EU4 through the Crack that's available on MEGA.

>> check if the DLC is activated then exit the game and copy over the original files from the Original Files folder and replace the cracked steam_api.dll with the original one.

The DLC was activated - then when I replaced the steam_api.dll with the original one it disappeared in the Game menu (however the files were still in place).

With the other steam_api.dll I can launch the game fine, however it behaves very oddly at times.

Torrent for HOI4 pls

Just leave the cracked files

Top Steam Review: Release Day

"I dunno WATTA HECK dis game is but it is SO FUN i meen i dindn kno wat A HECK WWIII wuz befo' i play dis but it was EZ AS HECK to play and jus a little too complicated but watevs FIVE STARS!"

piss off slavoj

Please can the Soviets kill him.
The game can't be this easy, right?
>USA is fascist
Jesus christ

post yfw you just won world war two

"Do you not know anything about WWII other than japs got nuked and germans killed 60 million innocents? Well we've got the game for you! Coming to a store near you soon, Hearts of Ironalis: A Paradox Game

He's right, he won.

Huge disappointment in the game

ARUMBA OR HOI?

poal.me/ljqg1c

>the entire British Empire
>a bunch of crap in Africa

t.arumba

And to prepare for Barbarossa he's mass producing paratroopers. This game looks ridiculously easy.

>yfw he beats britain by just spamming paratroopers and no airforce

Yeah but colonies dont matter, they have no war score, quill was talking about that.

>trotsky survives assassination attempt

JUST PARADROP INTO MOSCOW LMAO

There should be an ingame popup every in game week about the holocaust and how horrible it was when you play Germany.

WON WW2 IN 4 HOURS

I REALLY HAD A GREAT TIME TOO ARUMBA PLS BUY

poal.me/ljqg1c

new dlc

WAKE ME THE FUCK UP

game isn't simple enough
t. arumba
why is this allowed

>armchair experts
L
M
A
O

AHHAHAH Nice meme

Kek just noticed his Manpower is down to 540k from about 1.5 million when i started to watch mid polish invasion.

I JUST WANT TO CONQUER ITALY AND THE USA

WWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

WHY IS HE ALLOWED TO INSULT HIS FANBASE AND GET AWAY WITH IT
WHY IS HE SO NARCISSISTIC
WHY IS THIS ALLOWED
HE'S LITERALLY PRINCE OF MACEDON TIER NOW

What did you doooo?

>HoI4 convoluted
>gets butthurt over 4+ mapmodes
>"won the war"
>oi accept
>American civil war
WAKE ME UP

HoI4 looks like shit desu

>Free American Emprie

WHAT KIND OF MEME IS THIS HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT HOLY SHIT FUCK YOU PARADOX

why is he so sensitive jesus christ
really listen to him
no wonder his wife left him

More CK2 Warcraft pls.

>expecting anything else from the company that brought you "trotsky plot"

he was at 2.2 million when the war started

>Victoria 2
>Have a 150K army battle a 90K one, win by a wide margin, they lose 70K men.
>+0,2 warscore
>Have 60K army battle 30K, win, kill 9K.
>+3 warscore
But why.

Did the stream end? Am I too late?

fuck off randy

>Warcraft
What did he mean by this?

Arumba literally doesn't realize he has to fight to USSR

How can one man be this stupid?

Depends on how many soldiers total your enemy has left

If anyone is bored on EUIV...
I have a multiplayer server of the name of: /gsg/.
I will be VAN DARKHOLME.

Off Randy. Fuck

>gay man with downs syndrome whose wife left him taking her lover's mulatto children
What the fuck did you expect?

You missed arumba take a steaming shit on strategy and win by throwing "Mister 78" at a problem until it was fixed

Reminder that Early game Axis powers are easy mode and that the true challenge will be playing Allies as always

i swear to god if i get voted again

The great spanish explorers are the first to reach the south pole, bringing glory to our nation.

At the same time, Ecuador accepts membership into the West Indie Co-Prosperity sphere, although declines the military alliance portion.

Mark Wolff here, vanilla?

No wonder his wife tried to leave him
"Honey you missed a few spots with the dishes, it's not a big deal, but try to be more careful next time, alright? :)"
"SHUT UP BITCH I KNOW WHAT I'M FUCKING DOING I WON WORLD WAR TWO I AM A GOD I DON'T NEED TO TAKE THIS SHIT DON'T MAKE ME THROW YOUR SON OUT THE WINDOW AGAIN"
She probably only stayed with him because he threatened suicide or agreed to an open marriage or something

DLC WILL FIX IT

PLS BUY!

Based Arumba

I know the leather club is two blocks down, you don't have to remind me.

For some odd reason, granting the County of Finnmark to one of my subjects turned the place into ''Grand City of Finnmark'', I have absolutely no idea why this is, but now the vassal had the negative opinion thing called ''Wrong government type'', so I thought maybe that's a one time thing and had him killed, but his heir also has the ''wrong government type'' negative opinion modifier.

I don't understand why this is, I did nothing while conquering the County of Finnmark differently as I did when conquering other places, so why is this placed called ''Grand city'', when it has only one holding which is a castle like I have everywhere else, and why is it ''wrong government type''? I don't get it.

And you guys said quill was bad, quill haters btfo again

Don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again.
If you think so donate to my paetron :)

marcoan7onio_ is the most competent hoi 4 streamer there is at the moment right?

If u have at least 10 sub's you got hoi4 for free

On June 16, 1934, after months of intense fighting, the capital of the Heavenly Kingdom, Tianjing, is finally captured by Beiyang China. Weeks of intense street-by-street fighting has left the city a wreck, and the Imperial Palace is little more than a smouldering ruin after the constant gunfire and artillery barrages the Chinese have fired upon it.

The current Hong ruling the Heavenly Kingdom has been forced to abdicate and had all his wealth seized by the Beiyang Chinese, but he has not been executed. During the long rule of the Heavenly Kings, they moved many within China to convert to a sort of syncretic Protestantism, wherein the Hong dynasty was seen as blood relations to Jesus Christ. Over one-fourth of the Chinese people publicly profess to follow this creed, and, although the Chinese warlord states are pushing hard for a return to normalized Confucianism, the Beiyang clique, at least, is all-too-aware that killing the Emperor, a relative of Christ, would only lead to a rebellion for the restoration of his position.

Instead, China enters into a period much like Japan did during the Shogunate; now defeated, the ex-Emperor is removed to the Beiyang capital at Peking, for "safekeeping," and to "oversee the maintenance of the Christian people of China" from the safety of the "capital of China herself." What this really means, of course, is that the Hong dynasty has become a puppet of the Beiyang clique, to be used to legitimize their conquests and pacify their peoples.

Ex-wife's son*

then post leak

>unleash the might of British bombers upon the defenceless cities of Germany
>it aint me starts playing

Probably he was great at hoi3

Really loving the new Paradox audience lads

>ungface
brb

i guess thats what i get for installing mods

>>[V2] - Legacy of Slovenia v1.01
pastebin.com/72Yhqm5i

>>[V2] - unHPM v1.3.1
pastebin.com/zK3YrpNx

>>[V2] - 7 Years v0.3
pastebin.com/tsPsr70u

>>[V2] - Robmod v2.5
pastebin.com/MHswMhZi

>>[V2] - Visegradmod v3.2
pastebin.com/C8swKB9t

>> Updated Waggler Pastebin
pastebin.com/33A7wXdB

Thanks cobra

thanks rob

Wew

>ban evading

Obrigado, Cobra

The /gsg/ multiplayer server is back on btw, for EUIV

Merci, Serpent

Are there any good EU4 meme mods, other than Voltaire?

t. not cobra

Danke Kobra

samefag

谢谢眼镜蛇

Nein problem herr mann

@144211281
t. snek

In late 1934, the Congolese government in Kananga undergoes the same "growing pains" that the government in Namibia did. Having previously been a British colony and still being presided over primarily by Britons, these Germanics do not wish to subject themselves in any means to the Party's control. Prior to the Purge, which eliminated five million traitors to the French state, the Party had been relatively lax in its position on the Congo, as it saw it as little more than a "German-infested jungle" which would take too much effort to liquidate. Now, however, Napoleon V has made it clear that he desires total control over any Germanics in his colonies, and so orders the imposition of total Party control in the state.

Predictably, the British living in the Congo are not impressed with this proposal. Unlike the Namibians they cannot consider a reunion with their previous overlords, landlocked and interior as they are, but they nevertheless seize the capitol in Kananga and proclaim a "Republic of the Congo" contrary to Napoleon V's Empire of the Congo.

Napoleon V is not all that impressed with the show--he simply orders his colonial garrisons, already in position on the border, to invade and put down the British rebels.

Es ist "kein Problem". Du bist ein Dumpkopf

Ich bin ein hundert deutshcer mann, du hundschwein

luckily it collapsed on itself

What happened to that neat looking HQ stuff from HOI3?

Fick dich