/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #269

Sweet dreams edition

>Events schedule for June:
~6/8 - Miscolored Memories
6/6 - 6/14 - Tales Event Re-run
6/13 - 6/23 - New Event
6/23 - 6/30 - Celestial (All 4 Style)
6/30 - 7/8 - Scenario Event

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
granblue-wiki.com/index.php?title=FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/yCGKvVAH

>Guild Info
pastebin.com/Sc4yKCZf

>Japanese Wiki
gbf-wiki.com/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/#lumiere2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Stickers from main story characters
>What is Mary, Farrah, SOIYA

Wind

Waifus

Someone was desperate to mak a thread.

>Wasted $60 ticketing waifus
>Apparently I can't even use these characters in rank 101+ content
Should I just quit now? Don't really feel like ticketing characters I give 0 fucks about just to be able to continue playing the game and progressing after a certain point.

Water is the strongest element

What's your team?

Reminder to correct lesbians.

Public /gbfg/ channel for Co-op, multiplayer stuff, Grande, baha and other raids:

kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/#lumiere2

I hope she gets her own SSR just like Sara.

>HP is shit.

At least it's for a good reason this time.

Why are they trying to be secretive about the "new event" when we all know it's the tales sequel

So you should host Grande with your guild or something?

>half of the month for the Tales event
Oh man who's ready to start hating that franchise?

Zeta, F.Metera and Teena SR

>17 days of tales

would they really

You should have rerolled

I think I'm just done with the game, at least it was only $60

>Ticketed Zeta

Really, user? really?

Zeta is cute

cag

Give me your best meme, /gbfg/

Why the fuck would I ticket characters I don't care about you retard

I didn't start playing this game just to ignore the characters I like and spend $30 to pick up some shit like Percival or whoever that I have no interest in

Only if they're not a bunch of shitters and leeches. It also helps that the guild has an irc/discord to talk, schedule and tell everyone what you want from the deal so there are no problems.

If someone ninjas drop a screencap and he will regret it

She is. but you shouldn't ticket her. Come on.

Just roll your damn crystals on legfest, you idiot.

60$ well spent.

maybe you should just look at doujins or whatever instead of playing the game if you can't even bring yourself to use characters that aren't you are waifus

You're a man among men user, keep it up.

What are you even complaining about?

Enjoy your waifus and wait for fire buff

pray for the cygames to patch fire wep soon and lb5* zeta where' she's finally useful. f.metera and teena are usable on HL though.

>Roll crystals on legfest
>to replace the characters he already said he has no interest in replacing
i dont feel like you understand what this user is actually complaining about, user

What else he's supposed to do with crystals?

I feel like the game is trying to tell me something.

I guess I am, yeah. He just want full waifu team and don't want to use other chara.

Imagine the tears when everyone else will be buffed to light level.

and what's wrong with that

I'd quit too if I played fire and 3/4 of the characters in my element basically didn't exist because of how awful they were and you're basically forced into using Percival and Percival aides 24/7 in every fight

At least in dark I can just use my team full of qts and not have to worry about shit like that

It'd make no sense from a gameplay perspective

Elements aren't there to be equal, different elements have or at least should have different niches

I didn't say it was wrong. I just said ticketed Zeta is not really a good choice.
I know she's cute and all, but why don't look at other fire characters? the cute one and useful, maybe? to go with Fire Metera.

Fuck man there's easily 500 hours of game time before you need to bother optimizing. Granted, that's because this is Grindblue Fantasy, but goddamn why would you go into any game and not expect there to be some kind of existent meta? Just play the characters you want, of course there's a top tier but fuck, you don't need to suffer to it.

using SSR to go from SL8 to SL9

good or bad idea? getting the material to do that seems like a huge chore but on the other hand i still feel like i'm wasting 24 points

Fire has no niche, neither does water

>different elements have or at least should have different niches
that's what element wheel is for

Fire - sticks
Water - debuffs or something?
Earth - Ougis
Wind - Buffs
Dark - ???
Light - ???

Just do it.

>Watch this Elta character's Fate ep
>Suddenly starts singing in English to the Auguste islands themesong

wut

>in dark I can just use my team full of qts
(O) Doubt

you actually can do that though

The best team in dark will always be women.

There's a difference between existing meta and "Oh yeah none of these characters even matter remotely and are just gacha chaff, just get Percival and suffer for hours on end while using characters you couldn't give less a shit about because all the other shit you could roll is just irrelevant trash that has no place in the game and you will be shunned for it"

Like come the fuck on it's not even a choice

Is post-patch Melleau worth using over Soriz or Jamal, or is she still just meh?

Yeah, but they're not exactly qts, more like PMS bitches

She's good
If she's better than Jamal is a different question but that'd not be because she's bad but because he's way too strong for an SR

She no longer has a def down on her fist skill and her triple attack skill has 1 turn less CD. Take that as you will.

I feel bad about anyone that listens to /gbfg/ for advice.

You can have your all female team with Yuel/Anira/Magisa/Clarice/Aliza/Fmetera and still get people to invite you to things or have fun with the game. You just need to find a group of people to play the game with instead of trying to play the game solo and pub everything.
Percival is nice but people wont eat you alive and make fun of your small stick if you dont have him in your party. Just play whatever you want and have fun with the game.

>mfw i liked Jeanne so i ticketed both for waifu and esports

water

is that in this game?

He's just thirsty

Same for me with this cutie.

but she's bland as shit

>This entire post
I'm rank 105 fire and can confirm that you won't get invited to anything without Percival

Nobody wants your shitty stats to begin with, especially if you don't have fear to even remotely compensate for it

Yeah, it's the only element earth can beat with its 50 attackers.

I don't see Zeta in there. what's up with that?

a gril marching with banner in one hand and sword in the other cant be totally bland

Your rank means nothing if you still don't know how to play the game. Stop trying to solo the game and look for people to run things with you.

People you can actually talk to, not random nips or pub raids.

You'd be surprised.

I talk to my guild, discord and the IRC

Nobody wants me if I don't have Percival

Zeta is completely worthless as a character. Sorry if she's your waifu.

I think the real issue here is that fire and dirt might actually get saved before all the newfags coming here get even remotely close to rank 101

>he doesn't know

That's because barely anyone does HL, it's been confirmed officially in the nico interview.

I wish I rolled a Lucifer instead of a Bahamut so i could ticket Jeanne.

I forgot about Zeta. I swear I'm not trying to bully her or anything. You can use her too in your fire team and its perfectly fine.

If they don't quit first, that is.

Do you really want to be a piece of shit and leech from your friends though? Sure you can find people nice enough to carry you.

That's just the excuse they give.
They just don't want you period.

What evidence has led you to think fire and dirt will ever get saved? We've already seen what they think dirt needs.

I'm betting on this one too. Maybe user is just shit as a person and no one wants to play videogames with him.

Didn't you ticket DJeanne at least?

I wish they'd increase the monthly cup amount in the shop to 3 for shitters like me

This
>Others like me a lot g-guys, it's totally because of fire

>Elements saved
Literally won't happen unless they introduce new magna weapons for fire (That actually don't suck total ass like the katana) or introduce characters other than attackers for dirt.

On both counts cygames has shown that they don't give a fuck about doing either and haven't announced any plans to change that.

Problem for fire is that they already wasted both katana and gun, two of the best weapon types, on total dogshit weapons so they're pretty fucked in most cases.

I just realized something

How come the protagonist of this game is a ~15 year old kid if this game is geared toward encouraging people to shell out a fuckton of money?

Axe's good too though, I'd say Fire still has hope until they ruin that too

Everyone wants to go back to the time when they were just a young boy.

The same reason why most JRPGs have teenage protagonists

So I can finally realized my /ss/ fantasy in this game duh.

New to Japanese media?

Honestly even if they don't get saved, I think the complaints are fucking ridiculous.

I doubt there're 10 people in this general that're so far that optimization is more than theory for them. I'm just a casualshitter who plays waifu teams but man, there're people posting about meta-game floating around that post shit so obviously wrong it's ridiculous.

to provide a self-insert for their target demographic?

No, i'm an idiot who didn't notice they added her to the pool.

i wish i was 15
being an adult fucking sucks

>Colossus Axe
>HP up (S) + Backwater (M)

Is Furias going to die at some point? I swear to my mum I hate when protagonist is letting pure evil sacks of shit to retreat when he could shoot him in the head like 20 times by now.

Colossus Spear will save fire.

The MC mom voice sounds hot.

I fucking wish he did.

If I had the chance I'd sacrifice him to the demon that messed up jeanne then recruit him.

I'll take spear over a fucking stick.