/nintyg/ - Nintendo General

SHITTY TYPING EDITION
This is a general for the discussion of Nintendo consoles and games released on them
Previous: Tags: /3dsg/, /wug/, /smm/, /mk8g/, /ptg/ moved to >Important News
「!」Runbow getting a 3DS release: nintendoeverything.com/runbow-heading-to-3ds-seeing-retail-release/
「!」E3 is not just Zelda: e3.nintendo.com/
「!」Nintendo NY hosting Zelda extravaganza next month; 500 fans can play Zelda Wii U: nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-ny-hosting-zelda-extravaganza-next-month-500-fans-can-play-zelda-wii-u/
「!」More info for Pokemon Sun and Moon Revealed!: youtube.com/watch?v=XW14HO7C1Dg
「!」Monster Hunter amiibo announced: ign.com/articles/2016/05/26/monster-hunter-stories-japanese-release-date-amiibo-unveiled
「!」Nintendo to enter the movie business; first movies expected within 2-3 years: polygon.com/2016/5/16/11682186/nintendo-movies-tatsumi-kimishima
「!」Yokai Watch 2 coming to NA, split-version style: twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/732241559853371392 (embed)
「!」Monster Hunter Generations coming July 15th, along with a limited edition New 3DSXL: twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/730774539739758592 (embed)
「!」Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Spirit of Justice announced: siliconera.com/2016/05/11/phoenix-wright-ace-attorney-spirit-justice-brings-order-courts-september/

>Upcoming Releases
3DS - pastebin.com/tUQzCnjt
Wii U - pastebin.com/pmZUkJcd

>New 3DS XL vs 3DS XL Comparison
nintendo.com/3ds/features/compare#/compare-3ds

>amiibo Compatibility Chart
amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/amiibo-igcc-9.jpg

>Discord chat
discord.me/nintyg

Disclaimer: Ignore every post by babt, you know "xbx is shit, 3ds is for babies, w101 is mobile shit, jap shit, nx will be VR, usa #1" and things alike

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QiqReAXYMD4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Rhythm Thief poodle a shit.

>not wanting Fondue to get the fucc
Do you want him to be eternally gaaaaaaaaaaaay llol?

>new rotom form

It's cute

>E3 is not just Zelda.

You don't say..

>Last week
Hurr, Nintendo will just show Zelda at E3, they are dead and buried
>Today
Hurr, Nintendo won't show just Zelda, fucking Pokemon, I hate them, how dare they give less time to Zelda, they are dead and buried

Man. Nintendo will never win. Like last gen. Wii and DS sold a lot but sales didn't matter. This gen the Wii U sells badly and suddently sales matter.

eternally gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay llol

Both Nintendo fans and those that hate Nintendo have no fuckin' idea what they want. Doesn't help that they've been fucking up a lot recently.

>Hurr, Nintendo won't show just Zelda, fucking Pokemon, I hate them, how dare they give less time to Zelda, they are dead and buried
As much as I hate saying this, who are you quoting?

I wonder if it'll be usable in battle

I hope so. I love Rotom.

More like Scrotom

I might get sun version.

Why? Sogaleo is JUST tier

The majority of NEOgaf (or IGN...or both!) I guess.

Clever girl.
I'll probably buy moon and pirate sun.

Who care about IGN?

i'm getting Sun too, I always get the "Red/Fire" versions

Edgy.

okay

Which version did you get in the Black/White gen?

You mean Pokémon praise le sun

I always think of them as Pokémon: Shuriken and Pokémon: Batarang

White, Zekrom's one of my favorite legendaries

Edgy

How much deception can you take?

Who are you even quoting?

How many lies will you create?

Is there translated JP cia of Bravely Second?

Dr Pavel

There is an uncensor patch if that's what you're looking for.

It was something along those lines. I managed to find the uncensored cia so it should be all good.

youtube.com/watch?v=QiqReAXYMD4

Reshiram fans

Reminder the changes were the Japanese players' fault.

How so?

Those stupid quest ending changes were made because there was some sort of online poll around release for JP players where they complained about them, so now everyone gets a happy ending!

Not as bad as the Serena/South Park character thing.

Quitting Coke is hard.

What's that

>normie

Whatever you say, Normalfag.

stop?

Couldn't find it, it was a /vp/ thread about a guy that self inserted as a SP character that had a crush on Serena, it was some shitty paint comics with images extracted from the anime

Does she have a mega evolution bracelet?

that slowpoke real

You got Overwatch babt?

So Sun & Moon will be at E3 too?

Do the Pokemon Company usually go this overboard with new information for a mainline game?

I don't remember XY or the gen 3 remakes getting this much attention back to back. Seems like they have a lot of confidence for it.

I just want a decent game without framedrops, is it too much to ask GF?

How long took from the anouncement to the release of sixth gen? I think they are giving it more promotion because of the short exposure time.

if they couldn't fix frame drops in ORAS, I don't see how this can be any better

This game seems to run on an enhanced engine, who knows, maybe they'll fix it for N3DS.

I was gonna mention how babt wouldn't buy a console shooter but he plays Destiny

i can't imagine playing on 20 tick in sony servers

My nigga.

>red
>gold
>skipped r/s
>skipped d/p
>white (2)
>y
>omega ruby

Maybe they'll take advantage of the n3ds cpu this time

My pokemon yellow cartridge is fucked, It starts and then white screen and glitches out, sometiems it works but then crashes after 10 minutes and save is gone.

I tried opening it and cleaning the pins with an eraser or something, but still doesn't work.

*Is my cartridge just fucked ?

>Runbow, Shantae 1/2 genie hero and Minecraft will all have physical releases
My poor wallet

I care most about the cute half genie.

I wonder if Wayfoward will do like Yatch Club.

Maybe, dunno, personally don't give a shit about amiibo, just like the comic.

cute!

>selled

This was done by some spanish speaking guy, south america I think.

Has anyone here had any luck with dealing with Nintendo's customer support? Big W's fucked me over.
>Go to Big W because EB doesn't have any 15 dollar eShop cards.
>Grab one of the 15 dollar cards and head to registers.
>Some old guy is taking time paying for something with 6 different gift cards at once so one of the employees tells me to just use the self-service checkout.
>I ask her if buying the eShop card will work properly at the self-service.
>She tells me "Yeah, it'll work fine."
>Scan card at self-service.
>Have to get employee to key it in because the self-service wasn't registering it properly.
>Employee assures me it'll work fine.
>Pay for it and go home.
>It doesn't work fine at all.
>eShop identifies it as a 15 dollar card but won't let me redeem it.
>Big W won't let me swap it, return it or have it activated at the registers because the silver coating has been scratched away.
And now I have to wait until Monday morning to ring Nintendo's customer support line and see if they can help me on there end.
I just wanted to play Outrun 3D over the weekend, not get fucked over by Big W.

dont you have a debit card?

Anyway, Nintendo might take it and credit you as long as you have the receipt. They should be able to see if it has been redeemed.

I do have a debit card but I've got no money on it after all my rent/food money/etc was accounted for.
I used part of my 50 splash cash I had on me for the card because I get paid on wednesday.

I do have my receipt though so hopefully Ninty's customer support can help.

I don't know whether to get Zelda Picross or Warioware: Touched from My Nintendo.
I mean, I fucking love Picross but only 45 puzzles which are then repeated in Mega Picross? That's fucking shameful.