Embed Edition.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=muaIrJtifDw

AC7 Trailer: youtu.be/_zuBSUJfpBk
Update 13 trailer: youtu.be/y0Kyw7xXFvg

>
mega.nz/#F!Zs8nSQQB!oAp4FFtvBmgu4MHwnKU6dQ!Ykl10IIJ

>
Gold box? It's probably 30 tickets
Ace Combat 7 has been confirmed to return to Strangereal. VR equipment will not be required to play the game.
New co-op tourney up, nothing notable to fight for
An user is making an AC inspired PC game: rb-d2.tumblr.com/
Someone else is making an open-source thing based on AH assets: zxstudio.org/blog/author/razgriz/
Rumors of a PS4.5 coming Fall of this year to go along with PS VR's release
VGL6 soon

>
asm.aceinf.glasscore.net/ (use Text to export the build into a text format)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/nUWLRziU
youtube.com/watch?v=b56N17d4WnM
youtu.be/k0mLsS7Owxo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

F-35 is going to be the cover plane for AC7.

Use this OP from now on. pastebin.com/nUWLRziU

>didn't link the old thread
Can you people use even a modicum of logical thought?

Make it so.

>no old thread link
>console shitposting bait
0/10 not even being a literal carbon copy otherwise could redeem it
That goes for you too OP

Shit. The last few threads didn't have this. Missed it.

You all disappoint me

>wanting a shitty OP full of [embed] [embed] and links surrounded in brackets so you can't click on them.

>VGL soon

Eh, you mean tomorrow

Reposting

Can anyone beat my Zero speedrun time? Ace, FALKEN, TLS.

No one cares you austist.

I'll try it later today.

Kill yourself.

>implying a couple anons speedrunning is bad
would probably be good for the thread desu

>Can anyone beat my Zero speedrun time?

>not being smart enough to delete the [embed]s
I'll give you the bracketed links kne, though. Shit's annoying

Well, I've certainly got it matched. I'll see if I can beat it.

>speedrun

If you do, please do tell how you did it.

What's with the speedrun hate?
Seems like a decent way to revive a dead game

Got 56 on my first try. Got the initial laser and caught him really quick on the second stage, but I entered the third stage at a weird angle and it took me a few seconds to align properly. Infinity is also throwing off my maneuverability.
I'm also losing a lot of time listening to him talk about borders and V2.

You cucklefucks forgot the old thread again
3rd time in a row now. Quit with the copy-pasta-ing, and put in some DRIVE GAWWHHDAMMIT

And I matched my record of 52 with the second try. Everything hinges on the final stage, but I'm not sure it's possible to make an appreciable difference due to the game not displaying fractions of seconds.

Yeah well tell that to the people who made the last three threads. Shit was getting out of hand.

Nice desu
I did valley of kings a couple times today and got a good time practicing for a full game sp continue ace run
I ran with the falken and TLS to speed up Demon of the Round Table and Zero. I figured the timesaves there make up for not having FAEBs on Avalon

While warcrimes spruces up the thread with speedruns, Imma kickstart some story/lore/character discussion. How do you guys imagine the protags personalities?
>Scarface 1 "Phoenix"
>Project Nemo
>Mobius 1 "Ribbon"
>Razgriz 1 "Blaze"
>Galm 1 "Cipher"
>Garuda 1 "Talisman"
>Gryphus 1 "Nemesis"
>ANTAREEEEEEES!!
>Arrows 1 "Grim Reaper"
I imagine Mobius 1 to be very fatherly, not unlike Yellow 13 personality-wise. Perhaps the reason that Mobius 1 doesn't usually have other members in his squadron is because he doesn't want to be the ace that loses a wingmen. He doesn't become an ace to be the best, he becomes an ace to protect his comrades. If he alone can do what an entire squadron can, he shouldn't have a reason to let any of his wingmen get shot down. He also likes to play guitar, cuz fuck, everyone needs a hobby.

WHOSE READY FOR DIVEGRASS?

Nothing.

They're all me.

>Spruces up
>Not shits up

Kill yourself holy fucking shit. Why are you such a retarded sperglord?

>Mfw belka drops the ball again

Reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=b56N17d4WnM

youtu.be/k0mLsS7Owxo

Galm seems to be the very aggressive type, one who always has a piercing look. Sometimes it's a cold, indifferent expression, sometimes it's an intense, focused look, yet other times it's a fierce, hungry gaze. Most people would either be in awe or nervous while in his presence, yet I feel Pixy is one of the few who kept his cool, perhaps because he's met his match. They'd be highly competitive, prideful, show-offs, but would be able coordinate almost perfectly. He has 3 main focuses in life: money, flying, and pride. That doesn't mean he doesn't have a heart, as shown by his leaving of flowers at PJ's grave. His death probably ultimately hurt Cipher's pride, since the badass pilot he built himself up to be failed to keep his wingman alive. This could be one of the reasons Schwarze 1 said guys like them (those who survive) live in hell.
You're fun.

You have to admit though
It was funny
Belka messes up
AGAIN.

>You're fun.
But its the correct answer you fuck nugget
All silent protags are basically shells you put your very personality in
You fucking twat

>tfw there will never be a doujin of pixy meeting cipher and competing to top

>tfw I speedrun GE
>tfw it is a terrible game

>Fagging up AC characters
Fuck off.

Yes, but the point here is that the characters around them are affected by the protag. So, taking the silent protag self-insert thing out of the equation, what kind of person would the protags have to be in order to affect the characters the way that they do?

At least he's contributing to the thread.
You just scream NO FUN ALLOWED!!
You fucking twat.

>this is what happens when no average korean gf

It's not fagging up if Cipher is a grill

Cipher is not a grill you shipping cancer.

Cipher is definitely a qt girl :3

>Cipher is not a grill

She can be whatever you want her to be.

>Ivan and Spirit Guide

Where did all this shit start? Did a Nip do some gender-bend art, and it spread like wildfire or something?

Autistic faggots who like to shoehorn "Muh animu grill" into everything and pretend their shipping canon.

>Ivan and Sascha

Since you choices in AC5, we can be a bit more open about Blaze. I like to place him as dick who loves to ruin serious moments, worthy of the name "Kid". He's the kind of guy who if you ask [[Can you hear me?]], he responds [NO]. He made his all his wingmen groan in cringe right before the SOLG encounter. He gave Chopper confusing directions during Four Horsemen. He ignores his teammates questions, leaving them hanging awkwardly. However, he at least gets the job done. Another pretentious dick ace in a pretentious squadron. Where did Captain Bartlett go wrong?
You're right. Girls can't be aces.

>Konami

kek'd

>Ivan and his imouto

Genderbending is the internet's god given right.

Also, correct me if I am wrong, but in the japanese dialogue I dont think they refer to Cipher as a male or female because the japanese language.
I haven't played the game in japanese and this is an assumption

Fucking hilarious
>tfw literally qualified to keep dying patients alive
Why are speedrunners such pathetic wastes of oxygen? It's not hard to get a job where you contribute to society

That's during the day.

What did he mean by this?

Werewoman

Are you ready to see how deep the rabbit hole really goes?

Anyone else got any interpretations of pic related?
>man-woman

I always figured Blaze to be a silent type but when he spoke; people listened. Like the quiet person who always seems to be the most intuitive and knowledgeable about stuff.
Knows how to lead a group. Almost like a big-brother/mentor type person. I mean, his whole squad looks up to him. Can talk to dogs.
Called kid cause he's still a nugget really, wasn't he? Tries to be too serious sometimes to try fitting in the role of flight-lead, and made fun of it, like when Chopper refused to call him Captain in one mission. And maybe likes to ruin moments just to calm down the squad. Like with the SOLG, maybe by saying , he's trying to tell the squad not to get ahead of themselves. Sure enough: Ofnir and Grabacr appear. Maybe HE KNEW.
But, that's just my view of him. Go ahead. Call it shit.

All I'm getting out of this is that warcrimes likes crossdressing

>trap warcrimes
I am already erect.

>just when you thought it couldn't possibly get any gayer
>/aceg/ - crossdressing edition

>/aceg/ - crossdressing edition
>mfw

That's pretty good, actually. I really like the idea that he's good with dogs. He probably genuinely responded when the dog spoke up on the radio during their escape.

That's considered spoilers, dude.

>dangandick is spoilers
No other series could make it happen

Heh
Reminds me of when I did pic related
>Can the character talk to animals?
Yes
>Does the character have an association with dogs?
Yes

>tfw thunder has either stopped coming here or stopped attentionwhoring
feels good desu

>tfw everyone knows i can't be a trap because they already saw me

Hurts a little desu

desu I bet you'd still look good in a dress

So the only educated poster here leaves and now your happy the thread is filled with shit?
Your the reason why this general is the way it is

lol ok thunder
I'm happy because she was just unbearably smug.
None of the other guys that contribute to the thread or stream are so up their own ass about how important they are and how great their contributions are. They just post good stuff. Thunder was different and fucking full of herself. And that's what was annoying.

Post dumb shit you did when you were a nugget
>AC4
>Tango Line
>used A-10
>proceed to continually crash into canyon floor every time
>start Infinity
>realize mobility is a thing
>go back to AC4
>Tango Line
>choose Tornado
>finally beat it, first try

>Continuing with the thunder a grill meme
>Post good stuff
>Warcrimes is a autistic faggot who posts faggot things and now likes to show off his ebin speedrun faggery
>AC bro is another autism who found jesus playing the games and now posts hurr what do you think the protags are like guys
Absolutely good

>AC bro is another autism
What, I thought people liked him?

I've seen no indication thunder is either gender so I just say female. Does that bother you so much?

And this meme of yours cuts both ways
>thunder is literally so autistic they run an rpg where people roleplay as pilots in the ace combat universe

People do, this is just some thunder white knight.

You say female only to parrot everyone else with the le thunder is grill she wanna fug XD lel meme dont bullshit yourself

How does it cut both ways if it actually contributes to the thread and is related to ace combat?
Would you rather the rpg be about crossdressing traps riding nagase dicks with warcrimes being the leader?

>he wants the entire thread to be bitching about AC:I, puchis, and boteposting
Ok fàm

Why does everyone insist on bringing up tired shitposting about who is or isn't contributing to the thread?

>RPG is related to ace combat
Only barely
you know what's more on topic
discussing the characters in the games
and also playing the games
you retarded autist white knight

He was cool at first with him being a newcomer into the series but quickly lost its shine with this
WAO ARKBIRD FUG
OMG SOLG
OMGZERO
PIXY AMAZING
GUISE WHAT DO I DO NAO

Apparently people hate playing the games too
Sure going fast is a meme, but fuck, what else is there to do? A vanilla playthrough for the six hundred millionth time?

>I finally find another series of games I wholly like after years of either dissappointment or making do with games I already knew
>want to discuss and gush over it in its proper general
>this is a bad thing
Come user, I just want to share stuff and keep this place alive in time for AC7. Is that really so bad?

Well, you could go full burners in a foxhound on Aces. See how close you cut the openings and turns. But that's just going fast.

Do what you want but your not a special snowflake for guise im doing an a-10 only ace run XD lel this levels hard xD notice my run guise that people havent done before btw guise im a fag XD ayumi where at