>Open Tournaments:
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/4m7bxj/lost_my_only_battlenet_friend_and_im_not_sure_why/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for milhouse manastorm

(Copying from last thread and fixed)

Is the 1/4 weapon for pings worth it? Or should I just get the 3/2? I think I should expect a better weapon like Rallying Blade or Truesilver later on (although I might not get that lucky)
Would you guys even consider the Blessing of Might or it's not worth shit in arena?

>craft unique decks by myself
>stuck at 15, not having any fun
>give in and craft faceshaman, rise to legend in a few days.
>still not having any fun

Guys?

where are the new zeriyah pics
why hasnt savjz posted them yet?

>retarded C'thun warrior plays 12 attack C'thun directly into my doomsayer
>doomsayer survives with one health
>then I topdeck reno to seal the game

glorious

Copied from last thread.
1/4 weapon is shit.
Blessing of Might is rarely good unless you got a lot of divine shields.

>Opponent Shaman is a complete shitter that doesn't even positions Tuskarr Totemic properly to benefit from a possible Flametogue
>He wins anyway because the deck is utterly bullshit

You're playing HS, what did you expect?

Light's Justice can be decent in slow draft but it's too early to pick it. You might get Muster and better weapons.

Blessing is irrelevant most of the time.

Pick 3/2

If he won, how bad are you? :^)

play a different game.

of course I forgot the pic

>Allways plan my shits ahead
>Try to hold in for as long as possible, to get a big as possible shit
>When it's almost at critical levels I drink some fucking BLACK coffee and stuff my lip with snuff for that nictoine/coffeine fueled shitting power
>bring my laptop and headphones with me to the shitter
>load up some Kibler highlights and get to work
>BUT I don't shit imediatly, oh no...
>I take three layers of toilet paper and clog my asshole with them
>then I press against the obstruction with all my force, making sure nothing leaks out, moulding the turd to greater and greater girth
>when my colon can't mould the shit any wider I wait
>I wait and wait and wait, watching kibler with his classical music in the background
>I'm sweating
>Shivering
>I can't hold it much longer, it's too much
>Kibler makes a sick play
>Just as he gets lethal I release the brown monster from my moist mancavern
>It erupts with a roar while I sit there shrieking in pain and ecstasy
>I'm fully erect as the victory screen plays
>the world of hearthstone is clapping for me, applauding my great toilet adventure

Thank you Kibler, for making every shit I take an adventure the likes of no human has ever seen.

>stuck at 15
>rise to legend in a few days.

suuuuuuure

>cocky ass control priest keeps spamming emotes
>i'm about to lose
>rng works in my favor
>i win next turn with roaring torch + fireball to finish
>one simple "hello" directed towards him as i win
>he adds me afterwards and cusses me out as soon as i hit accept
lol priest mains

>HURRAYYYyyy!

I hope you honesylu dont do this for every card. Drafting is really not that difficult.

It's actually not that hard when I pilot such a braindead deck, faggot.

To main Priest you have to be autistic to begin with

Stop playing hs then. Seriously.

Haha but you're winning right? That's what makes the game fun right?!

I just learned that only the Chinese players were eligible for winning the Ferrari in the most recent CN vs EU, so even if Kolento had won the tournament he wouldn't have gotten the car, anyway.

How is that even fair? Was there an EU only prize? Kolento deserves a sweet ride, too.

Thanks, good advice.
Pick n 5 was between 3/1 Worgen and Consecrate, I picked Consecrate (that was not necesary to ask)
Pick n 6 is between Tiger and Seal of Light. I'm picking Tiger (5/5 stealth)
Pick n 7 was another obvious Consec.
This is pick n 8:

I think I should get Tauren, BUT Blessing of Wisdom has saved me some games in the past. Most of the time is a 1 mana draw 2 cards, which is pretty valuable. Is can make your opponent focus a shitty minion to trade so I don't get more free draw. Do I still Tauren?
(Someone buff Stormpike Commander)

Did all the animations in the game slow down or am I just imagining things?

Yes, go Tauren. Anyway you can use Heartharena if you need help with picks

dusted mork eye and soggoth to craft nzoth
did I do good ?

Don't get Blessing of Wisdom it's garbo.
Either Tauren or Commando.
Tauren is probably best here.

>Murk eye
If you never intend to touch Wild again yeah
>Soggoth
I've heard he's decent, you may have dun goofed

alright, restarting HS seems to have fixed it.

Need Watch and Learn

Stipe#1564 (NA)

Please respond.

There's a bug when both players die at the same time that fucks up the game and you have to restart from client. I guess that's not the case.

Thanks. I can check tier lists but I want to see what you guys would pick.

n9 is Muster For Battle (thanks to all those that discouraged me from picking 1/4)
n10 is easy but I think it deserves some thought too:

Steward is fucking insane in arena, being able to Hero power an Argent Squire is amazing, I had a game with 3 of them and tons of synergies and got like 8 wins.
I never picked Tuskarr Jouster before and I think is not that amazing here. That 7 probable healing sounds bad compared to free Divine Shields. Steward it is?

jesus christ i fucking hate this game why the fuck do i keep playing it ffs send help

Yeah, Steward's awesome and heals are not so valuable in arena

Go Administradora. You have a Muster lmao.

>have a feeling Arena Rogue is waiting for an opportune time to play Betrayal
>so you spend resources on keeping your vitality totem alive that you got from Based Shredder
>near the end of the game, in a safe enough spot, fel cannon finally kills off vitality totem
>she uses it on my bog creeper to kill off my fel cannon but it's too late

I'm finally getting the intuition part of this game down but it's too late because ded game

Thanks user

>say "well played" when i lose
>instead of saying "well played" back they say "thank you"
Fuck you.

No dude, it's worse when they taunt you. Because they didn't have the balls to do it before they'd already won.

>vs zoo
>ping minion with 5 hp
>Dont have flamestrike
>He stops playing minions

:^)

>not squelching everybody at the start of every game
>emoting ever

You brought this on yourself

>DID YOU BRING SOME FISH
>summons flametongue totem
>three
>fucking
>times
>in a row

>always squelch my opponents at the start and spam thank you when I win
>plus always achieve maximum lethal damage

who /bmasFUCK/ here

respond

>Add doomsayer to every non-aggro decks I have
>Aggro matchups significantly improved
Holyshit, before it was Dr.Doom meta, now its just Doom.

Dr Boomsayer.

I notice I do it and it makes me a giant hypocrite because I hate BM.

I always mute the opponent when I'm feel like I'm getting in lethal range. Something about seeing someone emote "Well played!" BEFORE playing the lethal makes me go berzerk.
I also never let the guy kill me, I always concede as fast as possible when I realize they have lethal. It gives me a little bit of satisfaction to mitigate the induced rage.

You dont get to bring Bombs

I did so.

n11: Between Kraken and Stormwind Champion. I picked Kraken due to personal preferences but I guess Champion could be good with other cards.
n12 is between 3 cool cards: Mech Yeti, Mechwarper and the Sergeant. I think Sergeant is the third best 1 drop in arena (behind Clockwork gnome and Chow) , but I don't like 1 drops yet. I have a lot of 4 drops already and Mechwarper seems like a good 2 drop.
n13 throws Mech Yeti at me again and between 33 bear and Clockwork gnome I guess I'll go with Yeti
n14 I had two shitty 4s and I ended up with Clockwork knight
n15: Kings and Ogre are both GodTier for me. What would you choose? Ogre has direct impact on the board but Kings could swing the board back to me so I can recover.

reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/4m7bxj/lost_my_only_battlenet_friend_and_im_not_sure_why/

>reddit
GTFO

Ayy yo wadda fuq?

Please respond

read it, it's the saddest beta shit i've seen in weeks

Anger management classes are required

BoK

Would go with kings in this scenario desu
You already have two or three big minions and shit like muster and steward could guarantee you a good target for BoK.

>m-muh reddit
>in 2016

worth crafting Chillmaw to play Dragon Priest? Not the N'zoth variant, just classic dragon with Chillmaw as a big taunt against aggro.

is it even a decent deck for climbing atm? Just looking to get rank 5 this season.

Lack of Lightbomb really killed Priest

This isn't a reddit discussion board go post it on facebook or something

Dragon priest doesn't work very well right now.

why are you so triggered user? He was merely posting something funny

Alright

n16: Heckler>Dusk Boar or Elune shitty Priestess
n17: I'm going Venture Mercenary again due to having too many 4s (and Salty Dog sucks)
n18: I'm going to pick Dark Iron Dwarf before Pit Fighter because it's a 4 drop that swings the board and may recover me. But I have a lot of 4 drops too. I need cheap shit
n19: Happy panda 3/2 man over anything else
n20: Forced to pick Argus over Divine Favor or Ancient Mage
n21: TRUESILVER
n22: Alright I have too many 4s, do I pick the insane value Uldaman or settle for Worgen?

what it is boys

Why use HearthArena, Lightforge or any of that bullshit that supposely helps you at arena? Hear me the fuck out.

Im so tired of dealing with this shit /hsg/, look at me, I'm gonna use shitty evaluations and deck-building strategies, and then lose fucking anyway because some shitlord draws Flame Leviathan when you put a couple of 2-health minions on the board or Hero Powers into Dread Infernal after you just value-traded your minions or fuck it, why bother trading when you can just go for someone's face because they're never going to draw their consecration or taunts anyway. I got some asshole who made mistake after mistake; he used a Frostbolt on Turn 2 on an Annoy-o-Tron's Divine Shield when he could've pinged it, and then traded his Worgen Infiltrator in anyway, and pinged a minion before making a trade that didn't need the ping for it. But it doesn't fucking matter because he'll just top-deck a few fireballs and get the rest of the direct damage he needs from a top-decked Cabalist's Tome. And let's not even get into all the BM asswipes plaguing the Arena, I'd like to take that rope and wrap it around their Wow-spewing necks.

The best part is? When I ditched those shitty calculation bullshit websites and just drafted whatever I thought looked good? Instead of 1-3 win garbage, now I'm back to winning 4-5 games per Arena. I don't even bother with trying to get a good mana curve going or making sure I've gotten enough 2-drops or a variety of removal, just ride the fucking RNG bullshit wave to free win town.

FUCK HearthArena, FUCK Lightforge, FUCK ALL THAT BULLSHIT.

FUCK THIS FUCKING GAME

soggoth

>Don't draw Drake.
>Don't draw FOK.
>Don't draw Auctioneer.
>Nothing for 10 turns.

Ebin

>Just looking to get rank 5 this season.
Do yourself a favour: Get to rank 5 in no time with aggro shaman. Then experiment with what you want. I'm destroying everyone in my way right now who isn't zoo with a good start. I don't like it, but hell, I,ll be rank 5 before next week for sure.

It's not funny

Evil fisherman

calm down kripp

FUCK YOU

Fucking kek

I've been there too sorry bro I hoped my curse got you the golden one at least

Come on guys do I pick Uldaman or not

pick literally every uldaman

Pick keeper, it's one of those cards like truesilver and consecration that you generally pick over anything, especially if you don't have a single copy yet.

Then you'll have to be picking early game almost exclusively.

He summons those other 0/7 Doomsayers, so if you kill Dr Boomsayer, the opponent gets two 7/7s

Thanks bros

n23: 2 1 worgen
n24: FUCK MORE EXPENSIVE SHIT. Going vanilla Yeti as it is the cheapest
n25: Fucking dammit. I guess I'm going with Bog Creeper because I have 4 as a number or concept.
n26: I'm so desperate I'm doing to pick Dusk Boar over Murloc Knight. Thoughts?

In a semi Hunter control deck, what is better? Loot Hoarder or Gnomish Inventor? Loot hoard is able to challenege the early game better, but Gnomish can trade with more aggro minions. Then again, Hunter can HP on 4 with Hoarder, so it combos nice on turn 4 than inventor. Thanks!

is this a new pasta

>Semi Hunter
So.. you mean half hunter half something else? Or an aroused Hunter?

I'd go with Hoarder but I find it hard to understand what you mean

loot hoarder

maybe he meant semi control

Normally it'd be easy murloc knight, but given that you don't have enough 1,2-drops and there is possible steward synergy, there is some merit to picking duskboar

Am I retarded for putting Rafaam in literally all of my decks?

Which part?

Half control. Sorry.

Thank you. Ill see if i get more input.

no, rafaam the supreme archaeologist is a great card, if not the best card

it gets emtombed pretty much all the time

not as good with n'zoth pllay out of flavour and the fact that warrior doesn't even run a brawl anymore let alone 2

But you already got value just from the Battlecry alone.

Done

n27: I'm going to pick Scientist over BoK, I'm desperate for early drops.
n28: Picking lowly squire over stealth worgen because I'm probably going to hero power turn two-three with this shitty deck
n29: Rallying Blade without a doubt (I ended up getting both weapons, also huge synergy with Steward if I get lucky)
n30!!!: Competitive spirit (it's the less shitty option, maybe I give some use to Scientist)

This is the final deck. I give it 4/10 (shitty early). Maybe I get the enough 3 wins with it.

Second part or the deck, sorry for Spanish
Wish me luck, I'll feedback. I think I drafted the best options everytime (and the toughest options were made by you guys anyway)

>that many 4 drops
Good luck. I dont know how you messed that up.

4 drops are the most important drops in the game

:^)