Order 2tb SSD off amazon

>Order 2tb SSD off amazon
>"Shalom pajeet, I had not received my package 4 days after it said it had been delivered. Could you please see if there's anything you could do?"
>Yesh sir let me check, oh yes sir I will refund your credit card ending in xxxx. You should see the credit show up in 24-48 hours! Thank you for using amazon sir

enjoy getting raped by jamal in jail

Amazon is worth so much and they're so scummy and Jew'y I really don't feel bad for them when people do this left and right

finallya decent biz meme

I tried this meme but the tracking number fucked me up

explain

>Order a physical copy of "Rolling Buster 2" from Palcomix.com
>"Shalom pajeet, I had not received my comic 4 days after it said it had been delivered. Could you please see if there's anything you could do?"
>Yesh sir let me check, oh yes sir I will refund your credit card ending in xxxx. You should see the credit show up in 24-48 hours! Thank you for buying from Palxomix VIP"

>le package nowhere xd
>lol fuk u it's on ur country's customs ;^]
>lol epik :D sorry 4 pretending 2 be dumb

Im a piece of shit and I want to try this

But I don't understand how amazon would believe me if they track all of the packages. Do people actually get away with this?

the op is pretending like someone stole it, m8

provided you didn't sign for it, or a roommate didn't sign for it, it's actually pretty difficult to prove you ever got it.

i accidentally got free stuff one time when I ordered a bunch of shit for christmas, but it arrived something like three months late because it got lost in post, but one package got through and the whole order was declared "delivered." so I told them I wanted them to either refund me or send another shipment of the shit i was missing. they sent another shipment, and I got christmas in march and then christmas again in april.

>Im a piece of shit and I want to try this
>But I don't understand how amazon would believe me if they track all of the packages. Do people actually get away with this?

Yes it's common as fuck

Just do it. Say exactly what op said and they'll refund you. It's that simple

Ok I will try rn with something stupid

Do it with like a $400 item, too expensive and it wont work too cheap and it's a waste

Best to have legit purchaes and a long standing account too

If I do it too much, will my account get flagged? I was thinking a mousepad that I needed, like $30

Every call is recorded now a days user.

Do it too much, and it stops being an unfortunate $$$coincidence$$$, and becomes an actual investigation.

But then again you're taking advice from internet strangers, so really give it a shot.

If u do it too much yoyr credit card/address will be blacklisted, yes.

So have legit purchases inbetween don't waste iy on a mousepad. Do something $300+ imo.

So? What are they recording? Asfar as theit concerned u did nothinh wrong other than being suspicious so they ban ur acc. That's worst that'll happen trust

Thousands of people do this a day minimum

It is 3+ year old account, I've bought tons of shit with it, I need to think of an item

Good

Do one item $400 and leave it at that

Isn't 400 too much?

I already thought about doing this one, not on Amazon because I felt that it would be too risky, but rather on Aliexpress. If my account has a good standing on Amazon, is it really safe? Delivery guys around here are smart and will update the tracking process once they bring the item to my home, so wouldn't lying not work?

Yes it's safe

don't think just do it. you'll get free shit

yayyy =)

:)

Pajeets are nice people

>t-thanks

Does this work for newegg?

in a dream i was writing a book where SWIM did 100$+ item. if its to much they wont leave unless u sign. ALSO in it SWIM told SWIM after 3 ur blacklisted. works 100% safe 100%. 100% retard proof.

>>>/drug forums/
>>>/zoklet/

You know that doesn't lift any liability off you if you add "SWIM" and no one gives a fuck right? You're not getting to get your door kicked down

God damn that's funny

fuck off faggot it was a book I was writing in a dream. Which does lift liability.

>>>/fbi/

>order Amazon Fire stick off amazon
>one day it's status shows "lost in shipping"
>Shalom Pajeet, my fire stick order has shown as lost in shipping
>Yesh sir let me check, oh yes sir I will refund your credit card ending in xxxx. You should see the credit show up in 24-48 hours! Thank you for using amazon sir
>fire stick arrives next day

I wasn't even trying to scam them but hey that's good customer service however you look at it. Between Amazon and apple I've never had any customer service complaints even if I do hate their business practices.

I really want to try this but. I just don't see how it could work since there is a tracking number. I have to sign if I want to get my package. I thought about ordering a bunch of stuff and then claim something was lost.
Not American btw.

You know Amazon saves all this shit in a database, right? It wouldn't be particularly hard for them to find you with this screenshot. I might send it and this thread to them just for kicks, actually.

wow le ebin, i'm sure they'll bust down his door over an $80 item

I am sure that will happen

Didn't you sign to get the item? It's TRACKABLE, how can they refund you, I don't get it.

Oh this must be an american thing where they leave the package there lying around, in europe they make you sign so this wouldn't work.

most of the time they just drop the package at your porch

And they can't prove YOU signed for it, it could've been faked by the driver or your family member for all you know

>spend money to buy something
>lie about it not being delivered
>get refund

Why are you autists making such a great deal about getting refunds.