League of Legends General - /lolg/

IronStylus is Dead Edition

Old: Eyosongive.us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OkF51mMDgy4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

breast waifu

Now that Ironcuck is gone, will we finally see more fanservice skins for our husbandos?

What did you mean by this? I'm having trouble figuring it out

Fnatic about to fucking stomp Giants, really hope Giants finally gets relegated this split.

nope, kinda close

nope

nope

she beats fiora

>More like Clg put him on eternal tilt. Kid can't handle being wrong.

What the fuck are you even talking about

xth for don't be a fuckin flamer while playing this game you fuckin retards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>missing the clg vs skt game where blank singlehandedly fucks up and loses baron for the team while bank arcane shifts over a wall into 5 clg members and immediately dies

>jungler gets upset after getting killed in the enemy jungle
>"YOU KNOW PEOPLE GET ANGRY WHEN YOU DON'T CALL MIAS"
>he starts sperging out saying how we deserve this loss when the game just started
>"Dude maybe you should look at your own problems"
>"...like?"
>"autism."
>he starts going off on a rant about how I have no idea what autism is
>"yeah you're going to get a niceeeeee ban"

I am here to write my final post in /lolg/. I've been here since we were on /v/ and I've been playing LoL since season 1. I remember when half our threads would get derailed by Eris. I remember Tekkzy, our Riot Guy, getting fired because of that Sonafag. I remember so many memories we made together. It's been a hell of a ride, if it wasn't for you all I probably would have quit LoL a long time ago. Not sure whether to love you or curse you for that though. Eh I fucking love you all anyway, even if you did keep me playing this shit game.

These last few months...they haven't been good. Dynamic queue and all the other shit Riot has been doing to this game, it's ruined it for me. They're adding in shit no one asked for that actively makes the game worse while never adding in the shit we've asked for (and were promised) since season 1. I got to diamond by myself this season, just like the past 2 seasons. As in sit in diamond I see people that have been silver or gold for 2-3 seasons in a row. Suddenly this season they're diamond? Wow I wonder what could have possibly changed this season? It's fucking dumb, there is no reason for me to climb any more.

You know what I did the other day? I played Farmville for the first time. I was actually blown away by how much fun I had and as I thought about it I couldn't remember the last time LoL made me feel like that. That's when I realized that for the longest time I haven't really been having fun in LoL. I've just been playing out of habit or momentum. I've played for so long that I never really thought about quitting, or why I'm still playing this game. If I'm not having fun, and there isn't a reason to climb in ranked any more, why am I still playing? So that's it for me, I'm done.

I just felt like I had to say goodbye to a place that's been a part of me for so long. Thanks for all the laughs and thanks for all the memories. I truly hope to see some of you again in other games. Goodbye friends.

>virgin faggots berating Krepo for getting prime teenage pussy

Krepo/Pulse duo makes me suicidal though

>Taric VO
>PP Graves
>vlad

what else do you need

Hey dont make fun of that guy, he mean it that day.

AP Akali top, the current passive laneswap meta would let her skip her weak earlygame and starting nuking squishies. You're probably looking for Irelia though but pretty much everybody knows she will be strong

>finally it's that time where I get a chest after 5 days
>ipen chest
>it's 150 yellow essence and an ugly summoner icon

go to bed krepo

Hey Krepo how much AP does a Doran's Ring give?

Cute/sexy monster skins

MFW Riot purges the cucks from leadership positions and makes the game great again

He said before msi that skt would prove rox is 2nd best team in the world.

They gave a tough game against rng but straight up got meme trolled vs clg on day 2. I think that is enough tilt for 1 kid.

>tfw this game keeps giving me permanent ekko and riven shards

fuck off riot i already own all your shitty champs

>no image of nasus to go along with the farmville reference

>When kids shit talk when they get carried
Gets me every time.

LUCHA ADC WHEN? WHO?

Daily reminder that you can have an enjoyable thread.

See

I barely even play this shit game but man do I want that yellow jacket.

ho boy, how's my Jinx? I feel breddy gud about this one even though I tried a new way to make shades and it looks strange.
Also I'm taking requests as per usual.

contest guy is annoying but hardly worth an auto filter

imagine what twitch chat will be like if one of the teams pick Draven? He's the ultimate meme champion at this point

Xth for eternal beautiful Vlad, king of midlane and women's hearts.

>tfw no Febimir this game

I expected Febs to go for it.
youtube.com/watch?v=OkF51mMDgy4

v-vandal jax, a-user

>Pros on the MYMU patch with huge changes to an entire class of champions as well as the strength of towers and objectives
>picks are exactly the same because all the meta champions are even more broken than rework malzahar

I get all the trip filtering, but why filter vg vs vg?

>says he's been bored of league for over 2 years
>msi took place last month
>tilted
>skt won msi
>blew clg the fuck out 3-0
>tilted

>single games
>mattering

They went 4-1 against CLG across the tournament, and what makes you think ROX aren't the second best team in the world

>hurf durf cee el gee got 2nd place at MSI so dey mast b da second bezt team in da wurld xd

Crawl back into the hole you came from

>mfw he goes to volvo and resumes his """social experience improvements""" bullshit

Why is he so perfect?

thoughts

I'm not the only one who liked Ironstylus, right?
He doesn't play the game, obviously.

If I were to censor people sjw style, I would start by you, autist

>hurr durr game is boring i need to quit

More like you can't handle talking shit and getting shit on.

>mfw Schalke wins EU

> S+

>ignoring people is censoring
uhh
alright liberal sjw cuck

Ironstylus is that SJW faggot, right?

Shit, except LB which is really good, and rare.

I love Lissandra!

p decent
shockblade zed is dank as fuck, i dig mistletoe leblanc, and striker ezreals cool
not a big fan of the other ones

check mine yo

>game is dying
>everyone jumping the ship
>lolbabs in denial

Tank Karthus

Were the Swain nerfs effective? I don't know how to interpret those...

>liking bodysuits is wrong
I don't want to be right then

>getting shit on.

When did this happen?

xth for breast waifu

They're getting rid of people that players have been begging to get fired for years

If anything, they're realising Overwatch has the potentially to royally fuck them and are cleaning house

>Overwatch has the potentially to royally fuck them
Fucking how?

It's a different genre.

stfu you brain dead shill.

No, he was an eccentric man who was likely pussy whipped into being a feminist.
I was eagerly anticipating anything even vaguely related to power ranger suits since he worked on localization for some sets for SPD or some series abbreviation like that.

>building Karthus tank
I hate these people.
His damage build is vastly superior due to the fact that it doesn't matter if he dies.

>because a game is a different genre means it can't take another game's playerbase

Are you fucking retarded?

>not getting bongfiddle just for fun

don't stray too far from your safe-zone, autist tumblerite. Don't you have a hug box to masturbate into?

PC Bangs in Korea are dropping League for Overwatch

Take guesses reddit

yeah, but its attracting the attention of many players
almost all of my friends have jumped ship on league and are playing mostly overwatch now
may they come back? sure, but probably not
players can be tired of how a games going and seeing it change from the game they onced love to something else

Jhin "El Santo" when?

what's PC Bangs?

>being this mad over people filtering your shitposts

>your amumu builds cinderhulk rather than runic

Guys I need a new ADC.

Jinx or Vayne, why?

I wanted Kalista but everyone tells me she's gutted.

>Wake up
>Its a patch
>Still can't buy shards

Mariachi Jhin would be neat

Is this good?

they're a public shop filled with computers specifically designed for people to come in and play vidya for a while. Generally speaking you come in and pay for an hour or two. It's where the "open mid" trend got started.

>you will never hold hands and sit on his lap

jinx is a more viable option but vayne is ten times more fun imo

The korean equivalent of net cafes

basically it's a cafe but you also have a bunch of computers there so you can play online games away from home if you don't have a connection, or want to do it with friends. You can also play some LAN games there, and some online games have deals with PC bangs to give players extra benefits if they play from one.

Vayne is also gutted. Viable now are jinx, luc, mf, twitch, sivir, ez, cait, jhin and sometimes ashe.

TOMORROW

So Vayne?

I got it.

Jinx looks fun af too. But Vayne it is.

Time to tumble those backlines boys.

PC Bangs are gaming cafes where you go in, pay money per hour and play whatever games they have on the computer.
Jinx is strong again, Vayne is trash
Kalista is still good, but you have to actually be a main or a semi main to do well with her now.

Answer: it's shit

>implying those have one game exclusively
try harder, shilling friend

Rate em

Jinx if you want meta, Vayne if you want fun

>yellowshit shotcalling

i might throw 5 bucks on and snag it
prolly will end up getting dark candy when it comes back though

>TOMORROW
THATS WHAT YOU FAGGOTS SAID YESTERDAY!
IS THIS SOME KIND OF MEME?

I don't know, user.. Do YOU like them?

Time to AFK after feeding first blood.

faggot

The Wukong skin is nice

i'd buy the sivir and draven for sure
depends how much you like the others user
pre good

>Meanwhile chinese are getting banned.

We good

It should actually be later today

More like vayne if you want ez win
Jinx if you want fun

How come they're not picking / banning Zed in these matches? Is it gentleman's agreement or have they just disabled him because whoever gets him basically wins?

It's an alright skin but radiant wukong is so sexy

I will cross oceans of time to find you.

holy SHIT, are these...actual meaningful nerfs?

please no

the Quinn skinn is great