Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/pYdwfntu

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10380322
gamersyde.com/hqstream_the_king_of_fighters_xiv_team_art_of_fighting_trailer-37348_en.html
reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/4m7t3w/leffen_talks_about_burnout_and_skipping_pools_why/
twitter.com/ultradavid/status/738456279333507072
youtube.com/watch?v=rTfa-9aCTYg
twitter.com/yellow_motion/status/737097581055094784
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tekken 7 on PC?

Please?

So how about that blog post

is it "or so" yet?

>thread made so fast it doesnt even show on the catalog

nice Veeky Forums pass thread autist

tägliche straßenkämpfer fünf ist scheiße erinnerung

reminder that street fighter has it's own thread now

*sniff*
*vomits*
Disgusting! Someone got poop on my wife!

strawpoll.me/10380322

you think you can just say whatever you want because you dont speak english motherfucker

actual thread senpaitachi

The thing with Melee is that there's only five good players in the world, so the pools are really useless in that case. Obviously it wouldn't work in any other game because even poverty fighting games have enough top players and newcomers for top 8s to be unpredictable.

kys diaper

ACTUAL THREAD

Chariot is gay and cuckolding gay guys is gay
Haruhi is a slut
Redblade is the only one worth cucking here but the problem is he might like being cucked. Should have added Brick since I wouldn't mind fucking Elphelt but like with Redblade he would probably enjoy watching her get fucked by this rhino dick.

lol no you fag

so is street fighter dead and what can i play instead besides guilty gear bcus that game is also shit

Doug if you don't un afk i can't challenge

Well at least I tried

WHY DOES SLAYER HAVE SCARIER MIXUPS THAN MILLIA

WHY CANT I FUCKING HIT HIM WHY ARE HIS BASIC MOVEMENT OPTIONS INVINCIBLEEEEE

>scheiße
NO YOU'RE A SHISSE

>accidentally bought granny smiths instead of golden delicious
might as well just eat shit

Must be soon™

What if fighting game characters had passive skills? Could be interesting.

woah.. i just started playing rammy because i liked the single button rekkas

but wow, what is this smell?!?

kys

Shut the fuck up you stupid cuck faggot

So what, that's part of being a tournament player. If the top Smash players feel so strongly about floating all of their top players then they should just switch tournament formats to an invitation only system so its ONLY top players playing. Anything else is bullshit and not fair to everyone else who entered.

enjoy

That's stupid and so are you.

grapes >>> apples
fight me loser

"Pesticides used to treat fruit are dangerous" said Altaccz, as he opened his 8th beer of the night.

I have a handful of grapes and an apple every day.

gamersyde.com/hqstream_the_king_of_fighters_xiv_team_art_of_fighting_trailer-37348_en.html

have you ever stopped to think why some games aren't played competitively anymore?

whether it be balance issues, glitches or just an old version

Shut the fuck up no one cares about your diet you stupid cuck faggot

you guys shoul look at this leddit thread, the smashfags are actually trying to defend this:

reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/4m7t3w/leffen_talks_about_burnout_and_skipping_pools_why/

5th and some wine

the secret is to block

DFC

It takes like 5sec to look up match footage on Youtube, you don't really have to ask yourself deep questions to know.

Did someone burn off Chun-Li

Can I be her replacement date

kys void

based /sfg/ saving us from tripdiaps

No

But Evo had seeds before based on previous tournament results.

Why is Ryu eating a penis shaped snack while Chun-Li is obviously sexually frustrated

>DFC
I didn't ask for your fetish retard, besides big tits are best

David Philip Graham
@ultradavid
using cuck aka cuckold as a broad attack word imo says more about the felt inadequacy of the jerk using it than anything about their target

what did he mean by this?

Seeds and allowing players to skip pools is not the same thing. Seeding only prevents known top players from running into each other in the early rounds. Skipping them ahead in the brackets means they don't have to play ANYONE and they still end up ahead of everyone who had to play. That's bullshit.

Ryu's true love is FIGHTING and beefing up to FIGHT

Meh, my housemate returned home and he connected and it made the game crash

Guess our fateful showdown will have to wait

>I believe in white supremacy until blacks have been educated to a point of responsibility

why did ultradavid retweet that?

NCR, FR, and Stunfest all basically had the same or close to the same top 8. Should those players just be floated as well? People like Tokido, Justin, and Infiltration are clearly heads and shoulders above everyone else right now.

for cuck discussions

Why are you guys still talking about SF? I thought SF was hindering you guys from talking about so many other great fighting games.

This isn't your fucking blog shut the fuck up you stupid faggot bitch

he meant someone called him a cuck during a feminism argument and he got triggered hard enough to point out what everyone already knows about the term

that really gay wtf

a lot of people on twitter retweet offensive shit to "expose" the original poster

to everyone but them, it looks like they agree with it

2i is superior to 3s in every single way and more ppl should be playing it solely for the fact chun doesnt exist in it and everyone plays honest including yun

Why are you not banned yet?

One day I will have fiber and I will not be shackled by connection problems anymore

Brick do you play 98

I haven't played it since my FT10 with Slim but I wanna get back into it. Can I challenge you to an official /fgg/ grudge match in it

Liberals are all about condescending racism and white saviour shit

2i is more imbalanced than your diet

Dang, I was hoping he really did tweet that. But did tweet that other thing.
twitter.com/ultradavid/status/738456279333507072

bump for yuri and jacko and kula as top tier waifus

Why are you still being a faggot cuck fuck off

I don't but ok, just not now since I can't play online

youtube.com/watch?v=rTfa-9aCTYg

Only reason to play 2i is the sick tunes

I wish KoF kept the style select system throughout the franchise

I wanna charge up my super meter and sidestep instead of roll sometimes goddamn it

Do you think James and David sing songs together

twitter.com/yellow_motion/status/737097581055094784

>>>/sfg/

real thread waiting

Yeah that's fine, I didn't mean now anyway since I saw your post.

anyone sf5 eu?

oohh fuuucckkk I forgot about E3

IM JUST RUNNING IN THE NINETIES

I'm really tired of all these known players/commentators/organizers displaying their political belief on twitter and other social medias. Keep that shit to yourself. Half the people following you are voting for the other side so you're just burning off people. It's just a bad move to do, there's a reason (good) businesses stay out of politics. Especially if they're trying to be sponsored, I'd never sponsor a player who posts political crap all the time even if I agreed with it.

Jawohl, nur Hurensöhne und Köperklaus spiel immer noch mit diesen Pickel.

2i's tier list is outdated and disingenuous
had ppl played it longer tiers would be more compressed

Anyone want to play KoF 2003 or 97 later?

Maybe due to all the microtransactions, Bamco will run their own servers making crossplay possible.

>2003 and 97

nobody plays anything but 98 and 2002 m8

do any top players support trump

b-but we should encourage political correctness in the FGC to make it grow bigger!

Max and other modes in kof count as that? Also soku has system cards that permanently raise stats liek defence or spirit regen for the match.

Ok but

Which of the three has the best ass?

fuck off fatfeels

Go away you stupid faggot

Is shitting up this thread so you can say the other one is better the new meta?

>KoF 2003 or 97
y tho

>crossplay

why it's never good and nobody likes it or uses it

When is E3 again

>why

So you can play people on a different platform?

lol??

Definitely jack-o.

>10 posts in 20 minutes
looks like /sfg/ is on life support

Sideburns is still above K' and Robert

KI's is pretty good
Rocket League's is also pretty good

guess this means im right im always right

What the fuck

Sylvie and yuri are too low

They're fun

I haven't seen any who support him publicly. But I've seen SonicFox publicly support Hillary and both UltraDavid and Wizard (Through the official Evo twitter even) posting anti-Trump stuff. I think it's especially bad in Wizard's case, how many people entering Evo are voting Trump? Seems like just a bad business move. I'm not even American so it's not like I care about who you're voting for.