/wtc/ - Witcher and Cyberpunk General - (/krw/, /cpg/)

See You Space Cowboy Edition

Blood & Wine and patch 1.21 is released!
New Region trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=ZEJT5XRftOU
Launch trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=OP-ZsLYGJfQ
Patchnotes: wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/mkt/document/Changelog-1.20-ENG.pdf

HoS developer stream: twitch
.tv/gogcom/v/21846005

Downloads:
>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books(first 5 are official, the remaining fan translations are of varying quality) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/

Links:
>Pastebin containing Witcher gear locations, TW1+2 and books info
pastebin.com/qhpfPiqJ
>Console Commands Currently broken
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15RUB-aG3Y2mRY3oWyNY1TlfDTRE-ySgNURUfTpMH0XQ/edit?usp=sharing
gwentcards.com/
>Witcher lore series for newfriends
youtube.com/watch?v=YrrzVp2HIMk&feature=youtu.be&list=PL7pGJQV-jlzCMqEAP49QApVHNJeZxxdL9
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

Previous thread:

Reminder that Skellige deck is non-canon. Gwent is an ancient tradition and it's perfect just the way it is.

Papa Emhyr is canon.

TRISS

also nth for griffin rocks

3rd for Regis is cute! CUTE!

>no one posted a screenshot or vid of that
>repeating the meme
Sure.

based painting.

>that hair
>that beard
>those glasses
>griffin
>triss

>all those places we will never visit.
Actually makes me sad. I hope we get more things within the Witcher world

Does Arondight (sp?) charge per hit? That is to say, is it faster to stack light attacks or is it dependent on damage? Do heavy charge as fast as light?

Dumb midgetposter

Geralt is the most handsomest knight

Everything about that image is awful

Is there any good reason for sparring Detlaff? I mean Anna Henrietta lives but you can do that without sparring him.

>your average trissposter

Your mum's fuckin ferret. We settle this with fists.

I wish we got to keep the wreath

You do keep it, its under quest items

Because Regis is a bro and Detlaff getting killed made him sad. ;_;

>tfw no three jackdaws

I kinda want CDPR to re-create the short stories as DLCs

I have a better idea: We settle this over a game of pure skill.

Detlaff a shit though, he kills hundreds of people by the end

Fuck vampires in general except Regis. They are disgustingly arrogant.

i prefer this one

Is there a full video of the prison ending since I got the happy ending where the sisters make up and can't bother reloading?

He did nothing wrong and was manipulated by Syanna, who however deserves severe punishment for what she has done and would/will do further.

>biting frost
>villentretemerth
I can't imagine losing against a monster deck ever.

And where should I make the save if I want to see both endings with one save?

he sicked 500 vampires on a city and they slaughtered hundreds, including women and children

But seriously, combat or alchemy build and why?

before getting the ribbon from the flint girl in shrekland

Why not both.

Who the fuck is that? Is she the same kind of monster as the 3 crones of Velen?

Because the duchess threw Syanna into Shrekland instead of letting Regis and Geralt take her to the vampire fort to meet with Dettlaff.
Go to Shrekland

5 tier alchemy, 3 tier combat

Focus on adrenaline + swift attack in combat and pick w/e you want in alchemy, the important skills are the tier 5 skills that gives you insane crit

wtf is Shrekland? I don't understand

just tell me please

Like I get that he is mad and I was totally on his side bit that was a big no no.

Btw, this chick named Viviane wants be to keep her secret that some pretty chill dude paid me to find out, what to do /v/?

>tfw no stomach

Fairy tale land.

Exactly what it says on the tin.

2/3 alchemy 1/3 red
light attack crit build

WWGD
What Would Geralt Do?
Keep his promise to the lady or let the bro-tier knight in on what's actually going on?

At least Geralt won't go hungry

It's more the fact that I only have money for one set of grand master gear. It's either cat or bear (combat or alchemy for me, respectively).

Now I regret going the Unseen route first. This route seems so much more fun.

Rest in peace sweet prince.

>all these hot new waifus

Goddamm vivienne is sexy

>you can only fuck worst girl

Why

It's like that one fairytale about the guy or was it a boy? who tricks a troll into killing itself by slitting its stomach open because he told it that if it did, it would make room for more food and thereby beat him in an eating competition

Lady of the Lake in Witcher 1: You swear an oath that you shall never lie and only tell the truth, even if it means your death."

Ursine armour w/ Levity
Heavy Attack build
Euphoria + Acquired Tolerance

Enjoy your 15k Rend Crits.

Manticore is the answer

Anyone got a compilation of all the different outfits Anarietta wears?

Being into fur = furry
Being into scales = scaly
But what are you if you are into feathers?

this is a trap right?

>not roleplaying as Prince Sigvald the Magnificent and choosing every single evil choice to get the worst possible endings

>mfw didn't prepare for dettlaff

Dumping you whatever screenshots I have of them.

Are there any repercussions for doing the sidequests before tackling the main quest? I wouldn't normally be worried by B&W is notoriously buggy so I'm afraid I'll screw something up by doing it in the wrong order

A sort of, yes.

dettlaff is pretty easy as long as you remember to back up before his bat-attack

I didn't really feel a need for prep for Dettlaff. His first form is just parrying in time and doing that three times. Second form is mostly dodging that fucking stupid bat attack that can one shot you. Third one is rolling around a lot while you hit the hearts.

Dropping you one of each and then you can spend a million hours in paint to compile them or whatever you want.

>Sigvald the Magnificent
/twg/ is that you, thought about getting tw:w but eh

One of my side quests failed because I went too far with the main quest in B&W

>blatantly reusing Yen's legs

Fucking unskippable cutscene and form two was such an annoyance for me. Raffords Decotion really saved my ass though.

Levity makes (functionally) into light armour, right? Why pick that?

Actually, what quests can fail in B&W? I got the message, but I had all the quests finished already. However, I didn't discover the full map, so I wonder if I missed something.

Crit chance w/ Cat Perk.

I found B&W to be rather disappointing. And I think Yen might have became retarded. How else can I explain her not leaving the couch when it's raining. Poor woman is like the retard that just staying on the porch all day long starring off into the sunset.

I'm on NG+ and enemy level upscaling is on, why are these drowners level 1?

Second to last unless you count her skirt torn off an outfit of its own

Here's the build I'm considering respeccing to:

>Ursine armor

>Strong attack
>Crushing blows
>Rend or resolve (haven't decided, never seems like I have enough stamina for rend, though putting more into bombs means more northern winds so I won't need to waste stamina on Axii to set up a rend)

>Everything else alchemy

Would this be pretty good? I basically want to drink a ton of potions and do amazing crits. Currently I sort of do that, but I'm realizing I don't use much of my other three red skills and would rather them be more green ones.

Mostly ursine because I can't be assed to do the quests for another set. Though manticore has +toxicity. But it might be shit otherwise for a heavy crit build.

>vivienne is sexy
Is she?
I'm a bit conflicted.
I don't think she is ''that'' attractive, but has something, there is something that makes her kind of pleasant to the eye.

Who is using debug console in here?

>literally Yen's legs

Man, Cdpr really half assed the expansion.

>cucknight
>bro-tier

I didn't like her at all as a person. Thought she was a cunt. I think Dandelion saw the same thing and that's why he didn't commit.

heavy armor, strong attack + hp gouge is pretty standard
it works

That's a yellow skill, right? Sorry for the noob question.

Dandelion didn't commit because he is Dandelion.

A bug. Sometimes enemies scale down to lvl 1.

The fact that she still thought her sister someone not to just be hung instantly by the end was pretty dumb but I guess that Blood is thicker than Wine

Should I kill the silver basilisk?

yeah, fuck that thing

Yes, it drops a good trophy to hang off roach

And last

Any reason why I can't craft this viper armour? I have all the materials and I'm a high enough level, it doesn't even appear as an option at an armourer.

it says i have 1 card left in white orchard

where could it be? dont think i beat the guy you meet at the start

The game doesn't want you to play it any more. The journey is over.

should I kill myself?

also, I do mean the viper crafting stuff you get in hearts of stone at the auction house

He was bro indeed, case in point, even you get into the brawl during the feast he had no reason to help you yet he does.

The guy that teaches you about Gwent has a card

>tfw toussaint isn't real
>tfw modern france is full of niggers

holy fuck the real world is terrible. take me away from here.

I RATHER BE AN EAGLE THAN A QUAIL

YES I SHOULD IF I ONLY COULD

You shouldn't kill yourself. Stay and haunt /krw/ forever instead.
Are you at an armourer of journeyman skill? I think the patch made it so that recipes don't show up in the armourer menu unless he's skilled enough just like you can't see the recipes for the lower level potions any more.

So I've just done Turn and Face the Strange.
Who the fuck took the professor's book from his grave?