/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wsM3CTp8Hfg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tharja* a best

Cutest family

Man, I have no idea which non-mamui guy will take good care of Rhajat. Can /feg/ help me out?

Eff the Weff!

Just give Sunshine her candy as is her rightful destiny user.

Stinky slamurai husband

Is witch class any good?

no dude it's complete shit
don't even bother

It's the best magic class.

Take the chocolate.

This family stinks so bad you need a gas mask! Pii U for you.

Stinky samurais are the best

Shigure or Hisame I guess. I would never wish that upon them though.

I wanna be mindraped by Ursula

I don't know if you guys are joking but proper workout stank has that moldy funk to it that is just thoroughly nasty

doesn't matter how cute the person is

Will there be gays in the next Fire Emblem?

I'd rather take her virginity.

My husband's musky scent is an intoxicating aphrodisiac
Damn str8

Hugging Hana from behind and scrubbing those stinky pits clean

I like Hana

I work out a lot too. I do gymnastics and yoga and I'm always sweaty. You get used to it

What would you know about sweat and hunks ya dumb nerd

Everyone will be gay

I want to win her over to the side of good

Sweat on its own is fine. But occasionally you run into guys and gals that smell like they've been wearing the same shit for a year, and it makes you want to vomit.

Yes. We will have gays, lesbos, tri-gendered foxkins, multiple systems, death-fat people, otakukins, marthkins, trannies, bunselves and skins of all colors.

Wait for a remake that may not even have that as an option (or happen at all) or hack fe7 yourself.
I'd do it but I'm retarded.

I want to put a baby inside cherche

I want to do things to Noire

Only for you.

Lancers a best.

I hope for your wellbeing, that she inherited that haircolor from robin and not from someone else.

Just joking, but even then - hands of my daugther or I let my waifu curse you.

Nice slippery slope.

Takumi makes me happy!

Eugenically, who makes the best blonde Noire apart from maybe Robin? I don't know much about Awakening

I hope not. It was shoehorned in and the last thing we need to do is give way for more shit like characters who exist just to be gay or bisexual.

Henry if you count white.

Like giving her rides on your shoulders and taking her and her little sister out to get some ice cream and headpats?

Probably Libra. Funfact: He's even Tharja's best support too.
>inb4 le spic and his shitty daughteru posts

Sorry, user. I don´t know. Always married her mother myself so I´m not an expert on how she farries with other men´s hair color´s. Maybe Libra?

Libra.

At a LOOOONG stretch though. Noire really wants Galeforce and that only comes from Robin, Gaius or (lol) Donnel.

Gaius is largely considered the best pairing for Tharja - their support is even kind of sweet by Tharja's standards.

That is Libra

That "honor" goes to Virion
>I was merely pretending to be your mindslave

Libra has longer hair than that.

Canon too. Her support growths with him are rocket fast.
>tfw they gained one whole support rank per map

I'd probably count white too.

>Sunshine isn't Tharja's best support. Come on user are you even trying.

>Canon too. Her support growths with him are rocket fast.

This means Robin dies a virgin though, there are no girls with fast supports with him, not even Lucina who should be canon with Laurent under the same logic

>she tell Libra he'll be second to Robin
Kinda brings the whole thing down imo

What are the pushed pairings for each self insert?
The only ones I can think of are Mark/youtube.com/watch?v=wsM3CTp8Hfg and Corrin/Azura.

Why did you greentext your own post?

Good. Morgan's questionable past depending on whether she was mothered by a 1st or 2nd gen is retarded. Besides, Robin appears in other media's anyway so chances are he traveled the out-realms.

Yeah, people often overlook the support growths but they often hint towards 'suggested' pairings.

I have a good laugh every time I remember Lonqu's non-existent support bias and how you basically have to drag him across the finish line to get him to S-Support anyone.

Benny
>Better HP, Def, and Res than Effie (70/75/45).
>Str still good, but not as good as Effie's (60).
>Spd is shit but lol Wary Fighter (15).
>Skl through the roof, gets acess to Luna, Sol, and Pavise.
>Personal effects all enemies around him, and helps allies hit more.
>Can reclass to pick up HP+5 in addition to Sol, making him an absolute tank. Weapons aren't an issue, since Heroes use axes, just like Generals and G Knights.
>Big, quiet, shy guy, very human and relateable. Loves nature. 10/10 would go camping with.

Effie
>Worse HP, Def, and Res (55/55/30). Def growth is the same as Selena's. Isn't that some shit?
>Better Str (80), and Spd (55). Str will be absurdly high.
>Why does a Knight have an equal Def and Spd growth?
>Skl is meh, but she gets higher Lck.
>Personal skill only effects her, but increases damage output.
>Can reclass for Tomebreaker and Inspiration, both great skills, but they're level 15 skills in classes that use weapons Effie can't as General or G Knight. Enjoy 0 Mag and E rank weapons in the no-grinding path. Or waste an arms scroll or two.
>100% of her support dialogue consists of "Muh Elise", "Muh training", and "Muh food". 2/10 would eat all of the rations and probably break the tent, thus ruining our vacation.

In conclusion, Benny > Effie

Vaike. When you're not letting her get Galeforce you're building up her offenses, so either Vaike for phys or Ricken for magic.

Typos are real user.

Can you imagine the shit-posting if M!Robin/Lucina or F!Robin/Chrom were more pushed than they currently are?

People get stuck-up enough on "muh self-insert freedom of choice" as it is.

>not even Lucina who should be canon with Laurent under the same logic
The difference is Lucina gets actual implications she's canon. Not that it makes an exception, but it makes for a good case in said argument. I'm not gonna argue canon though, that always just leads to shitposting.

Someday I'm gonna use this fucker. But it'll have to be the day Effie slips up and she hasn't yet.

>it doesn't exist at all unless I choose to force it
>shoehorned
Stop being such a closet case.

>The difference is Lucina gets actual implications she's canon.
>anons say Robin/Lucina is canon because implications and therefore ignore the datamine
>but in the same sentence will say Gaius/Tharja is canon because of the datamine
I hate you fuckers.

Reminder that Tharja ''loves her daughter'' and ''totally stops abusing her guys I don't just need an excuse''

You get to put two

>expecting a shitposter who uses a character for attention whoring to actually care about them

>The difference is Lucina gets actual implications she's canon.

Not really. The only thing relating to Lucina being "canon" that feels right is as FeMU's daughter. She doesn't really seem potentially romantically interested in MaMU in the slightest the same way Azura might with Mamui.

>Freddy!Brady has only 3 mods above 1 which are skill, luck and res
>Ricken!Yarne without nice extra physical classes

This is some anti-eugenics shit in here.

What happens to the Awakening waifus/children after you sacrifice yourself?
>only two
IT'S NOT FAIR

They live life without you until the power of friendship brings you back

>Chapter 13
>trying to kill Reina
>baited her out with Kamui who knocked her armor off with Disrobing Gale
>Camilla misses 1 of 2 99% double hit
>Corrin misses a 90% hit
>Reina survives and shoots Camilla out of the sky

I fucking hate this game

He knows they get him all hot under the collar.

The problem is that I have to baby him since he's so far behind the army by that chapter. Maybe use a few paralogues to get him to speed? I like using Effie.

Remember to appreciate your tsun today.

They live on.
You on the other hand awake on Elibe with brown hair since the Grima taint is gone but so are your memories.
Then you commit suicide after you lose you're waifu

You don't need fast Support growths when you're as pushed as M!Robin/Lucina is user.

Though I will take this moment to point out that like Chrom/Sumia, M!Corrin/Azura is not only pushed as fuck narrative-wise, but they also have 'fast' Supports.

>Come back to existence
>Find out you're waifu re-married while you were gone

Everything.

>dialog changes to plot scenes if married
>holding Robin's flowers on the official ost cover
>Is the only other Awakening character who crosses media with him
Don't be daft. I just said I wasn't arguing this anyway.

>after you sacrifice yourself?
The same thing that always happens. The ending choice like all other choices in the game doesn't actually matter because Robin comes back anyway.

Felicia is the cutest! I love spending time with my pretty wife! I`ll never let anything hurt her or make her sad! Every second spent with her is perfect! I want to stroke her soft hair and give her little kisses on her cheek! We`ll have each other forever and always! I love Felicia!

>the power of friendship brings you back
ARE YOU SHITTING ME
I NEVER PLAYEDD AWAKENING, I KNEW THE STORY WAS SHIT BUT YOU ARE ACTUALLY REVIVED FROM FRIENDSHIP?!

If you marry a Robinsexual or you play as FemRobin and don't marry Chrom, you get one child. Don't be so ungrateful.

That's not funny.

Effie can one-shot Ninjas and even tougher enemies like Spear Masters, without any sort of special weapon. I can't remember a physical unit that's been able to do that. I must disagree with your conclusion. Str > Def.

Come down there reddit. Yes, you're revived thanks to the "bonds" that tied you to the world, via the other members of the shepherds. But probably mostly Chrom. It's not really that big a deal.

I will now spout quotes from the meme localization.
STRENGTH IS EVERYTHING

That's why some characters have an in-between 'Medium' growth Support chain for all the Eugenic sperg-lords who let stat optimization get in the way of true love.

I'm not shitting you sadly.
Naga mentions that ''you can sacrifice yourself but if your ties to the world are strong enough there's a slim chance you will return''

The reason why MaMU doesn't have fast supports is because he can be FeMU. That said I do believe in the datameme's pushed pairings, so Lon'qu and Donnel get to go back home without wives.

Yeh.

>dialog changes to plot scenes if married

Because they literally have to to make any since in the first place if you chose to marry her.

>holding Robin's flowers on the official ost cover

And how do we know they're Robin's flowers? They're generic flowers.

>Is the only other Awakening character who crosses media with him

I guess Lucina x Chrom is canon because of PXZ2. Looks like the dadcon memes were true after all :^)

Forgot to mention
>Benny gives you a Beast Killer when killed in Birthright, which makes the Wolfskin chapter cake
>Effie doesn't drop shit

>Lon'qu and Donnel remain virgins for life
That's harsh.

Appearently you can't read so let me point out the key point of my post
>I'm not arguing this
Stay mad retard.

Of course she doesn't drop anything, she temporarily joins your side if you talk to her or Arthur.

>benny has a love of animals and nature
>whips out a beast killer

Agreed.

It's super obvious that the datameme'd pairings in Awakening are primarily romantic focused - meanwhile those in Fates are a mix of Romance and bonding with retainers and siblings.

I'm just thinking over the implications again and there's some real gems in there.

The Henry/Olivia Support chain got gutted in the localization but they have by far the best growths for one another.

>Because they literally have to to make any sense in the first place if you chose to marry her.

Not really. They don't "literally have to". There are a lot of scenes and conversations in Fates that could have benefited from an added marriage flag for different dialogue, but they just weren't present.

>I can't argue this

Fixed that for you. I'm cool with you bowing out though, your argument has debunked numerous times going back quite some time.

I guess I should be, but gerome is such a fucking faggot that doesn't even like either of us and tried to get his minerva to maul me
I don't mind being revived, but to just fall back on the power of friendship is a bit weak. At least give an actual reason like "your souls are not the same, so yours will persist at the risk of losing everything else". at least that is something more than
>the power of friendship!

>all this salt and butthurt
As expected of someone who waifu's a babbies first yandere shit.

>Because they literally have to to make any since in the first place if you chose to marry her.
Yeah, remember all those altered dialogs in fated for married couples?

>canoncancer still infecting these threads

>Implying the emotionally stunted Gynophobe could claim any ass without some huge level of hackneyed intervention from outside sources.

Lonqu is a forever alone.

I never marry Donnel on principle alone however. His 'american hick' persona in the localisation was just downright awful. I was so glad when I found out they handled Mozu with a bit more class.

>As expected of someone who waifu's a babbies first yandere shit.

Couldn't be further from the truth, I didn't marry Tharja at all.

>Yeah, remember all those altered dialogs in fated for married couples?

No, I don't. The marriage thing in Fates was even more half-assed. They shoved it all into Private Quarters and called it a day. As far as the rest of the game is concerned, no characters ever get married.