/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General - Hosted by Based Hades

Feel The Heat Edition

Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the North American Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

For non-NA users:
Android: apkpure.com/kingdom-hearts-unchained-χ/com.square_enix.android_googleplay.khuxww
iOS: pastebin.com/615r7LbY

(KHUX guides) The reason you're here:
pastebin.com/wmabZqr2

Most recent interviews:
Unchained χ: khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-Unchained-X-releasing-April-7th-6402
HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue: khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-Commemorative-600th-Issue-6090
Kingdom Hearts III: khinsider.com/news/KH3-Nomura-Interview-with-Dengeki-Mt-Olympus-Happy-Ending-Post-KH3-Direction-Undecided-5661

khwiki.net

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline:
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DQaORGR0m6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dank Hades memes

Sniped me on the thread creation, user

this is fantastic thanks user

That's how Hades do bro.

FUCK YOU IM TELLING GOOGLE TO GIVE ME A REFUND, watch when that fucken shill starts bitching at me for getting a refund

The jewel pupils is a really nice touch. You did great work.

Hades is saving this game singlehandidly.

Might be too late now

i don't need to waste more time bitching at you. i hope after shoveling down that $15 refund's worth of pizza rolls, you have an insightful time playing KHUχ and gritting your teeth while you have hot diarrhea.

In case you guys didn't know there is a new stage for getting the new Olympia Materials.
You might need to spend 15 sheckles to play it now though.

What's special about the new Final Fantasy pull for 1500 on JP?

That stage isn't new or exclusive. I'm pretty sure it's been there since the beginning.

I'm pretty sure it just popped up because I made sure I played all the stages to the medals, besides its the underworld and that was just released as well.

It's definitely new. It wasn't there a few days ago.

It should be available to everyone on Monday, but it's part of the special dungeon unlock for people who've gotten that this week.

It contains 100% guilt versions of older FF medals. Square Enix is recycling medals.

This being said, having a 100 Guilt Cloud is pretty rad. A lot of the older medals are held back due to them being 50% guilt but are otherwise excellent.

Oh yeah, you're right. I thought you were talking about the Olympia special in general. Sorry

This was honestly a solid story update.

I's okay I was just trying to help.

;_;

Imma have to level up fast, any advice?

has anyone put an adamantite on their olympia yet? need to know if it maxes out being better than SS

Olympia +21's bonuses are:
x1
x1.5
x1.46
x2 (x2.25 upright)
x1

according to the wiki

hm, olympia only has speed and power slots, vs starlight having all 3 elements

i think i'll go with olympia here though, mainly because it looks cooler

Olympia gets mad uglies at +15

that's not exactly an exclusive note though

>he doesn't want a keyblade with fucking ripped biceps holding crossed lightning bolts while he bashes in a heartless' skull with zeus' face

no question TW has the best final form, but Olympia is close 2nd

There's a keyblade for every niche.

Starlight = Neutral
Treasure Trove = Power
Lady Luck = Speed
Three Wishes = Magic
Olympia = Speed+Power
Divine Rose = Magic+Speed
Moogle of Glory = Power+Magic

Moogle of Glory is actually kind of shit because it doesn't really change form on upgrades. It just gets shinier.

What is that fucking outfit?

>netherstone
>netherwater
>netherflame

how creative

In Japanese it's literally "underworld stone", etc.

Cerberus was disappointingly easy. Got hyped up for nothing.

oh go fuck yourself.

How good is the Olympia keyboard compared to the others now that we can reach level 17

>keyboard

Kek'd heartily.

Olympia is a Speed/Power Keyblade, the bonuses at +21 are here .

Hades needs a bigger role in this series like Maleficent does. Him, Jafar, and Chernobog. And Dr. Facilier Maybe not always scheming with Maleficent, but having agendas of their own and all. Ursula being in 3D without any Atlantica is a good sign of this sort of thing happening.

Is Final Form really worth it to use? I'm using a no orb level 80 rank 5 and it's doing like 5k or so damage for essentially 3 bars since I need to heal right after it.

Should i even bother rerolling

>actually guilting her at all
No nigga you should not invest any time or effort into that.

>Can't two turn cerberus
>remember poison exists

I love when status effects in games are actually useful. Cerberus was a piece of cake once poison decided to hit on the first turn.

>Have only one or two good Power medals.
It's gonna be a while before I am capable of one shotting Cloud.

What even happens if you guilt speed yuffie or beast?

the damage total goes ups. I've got a 5 star KH2 Yuffie with full dots that does 4500.

I agree he does need a bigger role. The problem with him having a bigger role I guess is the fact that our of all the Disney villains he is in fact actually a god.

I don't suppose there's any Bears looking for a party, are they? Just went through my list and there's a handful of people who haven't logged in in over a month so I'm in need of some people if there are any around.

Nah, you've already had to do that nonsensical act of Guilting it, don't go further, it's a waste.

Adds some damage to the fixed damage they deal. My Yuffie does something like 460 a hit now, her total say 3900 with 2 orbs.

and somehow Maleficent ends up being more effective than him. Not to mention that Jafar is a nearly omnipotent genie.

>MFW I still can't beat the new Adamantite challenge

I get so close but the last bit of damage is missing.

Are you serious? Post that set up nigga.

Mine is maxed stats 84% Guilt so it's pretty damn good, but it should still be worth it. You get HP from attacking anyway so a healer isn't strictly necessary.

>in charge of kicking people from party for long inactivity
>have someone people that haven't logged in all week
>they have really good shared medals that no one else is sharing

fuck...

I'm at work right now and don't have the game downloaded on this pc. The problem is I don't really have good blue medals. I am actually using Lady Luck and I think I can get the last bit of damage that I need once I guilt my stitch when I get home.

Oh I was actually gonna ask u about clearing some people from the party since they havent logged on since forever. Hopefully there's still some bears here looking for a new group

Wait, are you seriously using a Speed deck in the Three Wishes challenge, which is filled with Power enemies?

>You get HP from attacking anyway so a healer isn't strictly necessary.
Well, some of these later levels have you taking like 1-2k damage on some turns which kinda requires a heal since it's not always a multiple encounter thing. With a buff it does 1.8k x 4.at full health right now, I'm sure with Guilt it's much better but right now it seems terrible.

Yeah, it's been overdue I just wanted to see if some people from here would still go online which they didn't so had to clean house.

Well I am using Stich. I have KH Aerith, Leon A, Yuns, Donald B, and I bring Riku CoM friend. I was thinking of switching one of these for a guilted Stitch to see if it would do more damage.

Any coliseum tips? Was thinking of using Black Coat King mickey since his special has no attribute. Any recommendations for climbing and what skills to use?

Def Boost, Minnie, and Poison are necessary if you want to get far in Tier 10

Get minnie, def boost, poison, and sleep. Then pray to god the rng is in ur favor

what about one-turning? Is it even viable anymore at tier 10? Or is that why people run sleep/poison because it's too difficult to 1 turn

You can probably 1-turn some of the early rounds in Tier 10 but later on, the health pool will just be too much for you to 1-turn unless you whaled out and have a bunch of Guilt'd Jewel medals

One turning stops becoming viable for the most part once u reach tier 10. In tier 10 ur mainly running sleep/poison combos, with a healer that has defence boost. The other two medals are up to you, perosonall i switch between either an extra poison and paralsis, or put some strong medals to do damage as at somepoint the enemy does have to die before you run out of points to use cure.

Goddamn it, I want PATF.

I hope for it too.

only 5 hours left until good sweet prince (and friends).

Would be awesome.

Isn't this missing Hag and Queen?

Those are not epic medals

goodnight***

and they're also ugly

Is Alice any good?

What? Are you in the right thread

yes friend

Alice is going to be quite good later when you need to remove buffs from certain matches.

Belle is going to have an AoE version of her skill but Alice is Power while Belle is Speed.

Namine is also going to be really good later on.

Alice was key to me 1-turning the Hag boss.
For now she's solid to have, but not worth pulling over.

wait so all of those are going?

just tried to use an alice namine combo but it doesnt work
Namine literall copies the real time buffs so when I used alice right after it made her useless

Sora & Pals and Sephiroth will no longer be available after the banner expires. The others will still be in the pool.

What will the next limited be? I'm guessing Cloud Illustrated to tie in to an FFVIIr E3 trailer(they did the same in the JP version except for the PSX trailer)

Maybe they'll double up again and we get both Roxas SP and Illus. Clous

Maybe Cloud Illust. and Sephiroth Illust.

Right after normal sephiroth?

The medal album wasn't expanded when they updated with the new story missions, so I don't think we're getting any new medals tonight. Maybe they'll do those red/blue/green banners again. Or something similar.

Good. They need to give people a break after two limited medals.

They could probably get Keith David back to do his voice right?

of course, Keith David already works regularly with SE and there's always the extra Disney connections and shekels to back SE up.

Man, I completely forgot about him voicing Chaos.

One of the top 10 rankers was getting 1-turn triumphs up until the rank 50's, and posts the matches on youtube. However, he's also Super Saiyan Whale Super Saiyan, and guilted his FF Sora and Aladdin to 100%. So yes, for moderate and f2p players, early tier 10 is the threshold.

I'm so happy that my Android suggested "Saiyan" after typing "Super".

It sure helps that he likes voicing him.

What's the youtube? I want to see how full on impossible it is.

Even the Jews cannot control the beast they have created.

youtube.com/watch?v=DQaORGR0m6Q

Remeber when when all the racist SJWs got triggered she wasn't paired up with a black guy?
"Disney thinks black love isn't good enough! robblerobblerobblerobblerobble..."

Bakana!
Masaka!

That's why Naveen is as racially ambiguous as he is.
Blue dress a best.

Damn nigga that's a lot of damage. I can only imagine how many shekels he put into that.

AHAHAHAHAHAH FUCK YOU ALL I GOT EM!

That's still not good enough for the black lives matter crowd.

Sora had a skill too

It's good enough for me.

Well that's because you're not an sjw shitlord.

Yeah but I'm black.

I hate you.

It still applies regardless of your race.

OH GOD PLEASE DIE