Sup Veeky Forums

Sup Veeky Forums,

I'm tired of all the retarded "I have $200 bucks, wat do" "how to affiliate marketing" "how to make money online" and similar shit and decided to do something about it.

Go here: money4anon.com

A gift just for you, Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/1398357
blackhatworld.com/seo/guide-method-complete-guide-to-making-money-with-facebook-groups.766442/
siteground.com/web-hosting.htm?afcode=14990faa543c789b3967c8a4a5fe7851
siteground.com/web-hosting.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>interested
>go to site
>please leave

ok i'm gone fuck you

>Veeky Forums is secret club

It's a joke you wanker

>following links from Veeky Forums
>ever
>Super Secret Club, Plz Leave

i made an exception for you, user

y u do dis to me?

how much do you make
post proof

whats the site?

With this method? Around 50-200ish (usually closer to the 50), but I don't actively do this anymore.

That's just residual from when I was doing this about 2 years back. Before I moved on from this I was at around 300/day with some random 500+ days in there, but I was doing it for around 7-10 hours daily because I had no life and it was my only source of income.

Fucking cry babies, there it's gone. You win.

Literally one of the best things to come out of Veeky Forums in a while.
Good job user.

>I was at around 300/day
You really made a 100k salary out of this?
I didn't think that internet marketing actually had that kind of potential.
Always thought it was just a way for "Gurus" to shill their programs.

>around 7-10 hours daily
7 days a week?

I like her tits

Guess I'll go ahead and add these links since they also relate to affiliate/internet marketing.
warosu.org/biz/thread/1398357
blackhatworld.com/seo/guide-method-complete-guide-to-making-money-with-facebook-groups.766442/

Do you have any experience with the above methods OP?
How many sites are you running at a time OP?
How long of a wait before turning profitable?
How long did it take you to reach the $50/day mark?
How much maintenance are you putting in now for your current $50/day?
Would you be willing to share one of your finished sites to give us a clearer view of what we should aim for as an end result?

Sorry, was at the gym.

>You really made a 100k salary out of this?
About. It can, but it isn't some pie in the sky get rich quick shit. There are far more lucrative ways, but they're more "legit" and take a lot of work up front and take a lot of knowledge to boot. I hint at this in the beginning of the guide.

This method is in my opinion the best stepping stone. It's relatively quick and a good payout for the amount of work done. And if you can't make it work you're out $15 but know IM isn't for you.

I think those are the same thing as doing my guide but with a blogspot or .wordpress domain. No one is going to buy what you're shilling.

Site = credibility and trust.
Some facebook page = Pajeet tier scam, no trust

>How many sites are you running at a time OP?
I've got around 30, but all but 6 aren't really active. They're just sitting there making a bit of money occasionally.

>How long of a wait before turning profitable?
Your first sale should make it profitable. It's $15 to set up a site, and most affiliate deals are 75% commission on something around $50.

>How long did it take you to reach the $50/day mark?
A few weeks to a month of 2-3 hours a day since you'll be shit at the commenting, but it will come with time. If you're perfect you'll get a sale the first day, but it's highly unlikely. Like I said in the guide, it's luck based too. Some comments will randomly surge in traffic while most don't do shit. Overtime your site and the sites your comments are on will gain some SEO and organic traffic.

>How much maintenance are you putting in now for your current $50/day?
Zero. But remember that's because I did a LOT of shilling for them back then. Tbh I don't even care about those sites anymore, the $50 a day isn't much compared to my main 2 gigs.

>Would you be willing to share one of your finished sites to give us a clearer view of what we should aim for as an end result?

desu senpai I was scarred to post the one I did in case people reacted poorly to this and doxxed me or some shit.

>Veeky Forums
>trusting your financial wellfare with it in anyway
Nah.

>Always thought it was just a way for "Gurus" to shill their programs.

Speaking of this, the best way to learn IM for real is to follow all of those "gurus" and watch what they're doing to their audience. Don't buy shit. Don't believe what they're saying. But watch what they're practicing on their audience. Read between the lines.

That and some real books help a lot. Not IM programs, but like actual books on marketing and psychology.

thanks for the info guy. how much are your main gigs paying you? are you doing the same thing or have you moved on from this 'stepping stone?'

Quite.

I'm not rich or anything, but I technically don't have to work for the rest of my life at a middleclass lifestyle.

And no, I moved on. If you give this a go and start seeing success, use the other part of your time learning a real skill that you enjoy so you can shill that later on with all the IM shit you learn.

I know "IM" usually get's grouped with blackhat spam level shit like the guide I posted, but it's just marketing online, and can be as legit as you want it.

I wouldn't count on it as a main source of income. The game has and will change at the drop of a hat. 5 years ago people were building "sniper sites" that targets single search phrases like "best electric shaver with long battery" or something that would get 1,000 searches a month, blast it with a shitload of trash tier links and throw Adsense on it to make a $1-$2/day off of it.

Then Google's algo changed and the people using this method went from making a shitload to literally zero overnight. I had a few friends that had upwards of 300 sites, supposedly, when this happened.

Sounds promising. I will follow through your guide, OP, and report back 1 month from now on whether it worked or not.

I don't trust people who can't even afford a wordpress theme

exactly what does he have to gain from this? his site doesn't have ads, he hasn't posted any referral links, so what is it?

"ehehehe i am tricking these anons into wasting their tiem!"

>all but 6 aren't really active
would you attribute this to making "evergreen niche" content that is still considered valid or due to the work building up your SEO ranking for these particular sites?
Any tips on product research in an "evergreen niche"?

That's how it begins friendo
He gets your trust, then takes advantage of you & before you know it you're buying a book.

i've never bought a book, not even in university

>before you know it you're buying a book.
I live in the south, people here buy books to burn them regardless of what this guy says.

Keep it going! More tuts! Thx bro.

How do you review a product if you don't have access to it?

What are your two other gigs?

Not OP but I'd assume you just take some other peoples reviews 'tweak' them for your own use (It's upto you how much effort you put into making it different. It's probably pretty unlikely anyone will call you out on plagiarism)

Wholly hell she's bretty.

What was the point of making that site?
Why not basically just sum it all up in the OP?

>go to amazon
>find reviews
>ctrl+C
>ctrl+V into your blog
>adsense
>spam blog keywords
>profit

Ty OP, hope you got some new stuff on that whole niche website thing.

Because first Google bots will give you a bad ranking right before you get banned from their Ad Sense program because of your non-existent content.

As long as they buy.

Step One: Pick a Niche

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nice way to make money off retards.
Fucking shill.
siteground.com/web-hosting.htm?afcode=14990faa543c789b3967c8a4a5fe7851

Same link without referral code.
siteground.com/web-hosting.htm

>What was the point of making that site?
Because it's nearly 2k words and Veeky Forums has a 2000char limit. Also you clearly can't read, so it serves as a reference you can go back to and read until you actually understand the method.

This has nothing to do with Amazon, or Adsense... You're doing affiliate marketing and making 20-$100 per sale. Amazon is 4%-8% per sale, and if you're using Adsense you might as well just not do IM.

That at it was $8 so idgaf. Didn't even bother with a theme.

No.

>Step One: Pick a Niche
You're over thinking it bro. It's not a "niche site". A huge category like fitness, or self help is fine.

>Nice way to make money off retards.
OH BOY YA CAUGHT ME!... I clearly say I make shekels if you use the link and that between Siteground, Hostgator, and Bluehost it doesn't really matter.