Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previously on /tosg/ : Cookie cutter builds:
>Consult thread before using
pastebin.com/zfAghE2H

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Can I play the game now?
New players are restricted :
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=430

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipedia (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info
All guilds are full, Either wait for guilds to kick inactives/Wait for someone to roll a templar/roll a templar yourself. You can try to whisper the guild leader if you want to join a guild.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
FOE (Jinsae)
Clover (Karga)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Cabyba)
NiceBoat (Tello)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0heefDqe35vj9Raj
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2111bbbf.18213f516a7585.1e3f4158617185.14253551
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21117799.11213f4b51667585.3a4a55.223a6195
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2111bbbf.11213f4b51667585.1f3f41586185.14253551
tos.neet.tv/skills/40604
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#3145596f.15244551.15243145.415165.152535.25314574
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>/tosg/ discord
discord.gg/0heefDqe35vj9Raj

2nd for nothing

Hi

Who wants to kiss!

Fuck you

Mia Mia

Half of paladins skills are meme noobtraps, can you name them all?

Thanks~

>tosg can be summed up as attenwhores and their beta orbiters
How does this make you feel tosg?

Is this where we hang out while nobody creates a new /ROg/?

Barrier, regeneration, conviction

which /tosg/ blogs should I subscribe to?

>only use for paladins is barrier during siaulili torch phase
>you can scroll barrier anyway
Why is paladin such a cuck class in this game?

Lolipan's
Gay catboi's
And yours

All of them.

how can we be beta orbiters if there arent any girls?

Also how come we dont have any female attention whores on /tosg/?

Just like most MMO general. Better just ignore them. They just like attention.

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2111bbbf.18213f516a7585.1e3f4158617185.14253551
First character, playing it safe. Best way to build it?
Is the 1 point in prom/sphere even worth it for filler?
Or are they better spent to get 15 elec for gem/divine might or just max out meteor?
70 con rest int?
Thanks in advance.

Mia quit

>party a pardoner friend who is also C3 paladin
>he instant kills a 150k health mob
>with a jew class
>and can heal himself
>my ele has to kite around frost cloud forever to kill the same
>he uses the pardoner skill
>instant kills another mob type

I am officially jelly.

Cattly is a girl roleplaying a gay guy.

Doesn't the instant kill pardoner skill cost silver though?

This game is way too grindy for girls and not enough cute accessories/legit hangout spots like Maple Story or Ragnarok Online did.

Are there any party missions besides Enemy's Smell, Big Mistake, and Disappearances(?) that don't have minutes long segments where you just have to defend or kill waves of things? I don't care about other inconveniences, I just don't want to be sitting for half of a half an hour in some boring "protect the thing" mission.

It is wrong to spread lies.

Has a chance to pick the silver back up.
Like a true jew.

>Is the 1 point in prom/sphere even worth it for filler?
Freezing Sphere surely isn't.
Prominence depends on your taste.

>Or are they better spent to get 15 elec for gem/divine might
You'll want to cast other skills under divine might than Electrocute anyway.

Her roommate said so.

>party a pardoner friend who is also C3 paladin

>C3 of a rank 4 class using skills of a C3 rank 5 class

I have told you many times that I am a boy. Can you not understand it?

Take a point off meteor and get 15 electrocute so you get more bounces when you party with divine might. Electrocute deals more damage ticks the more it bounces, whereas one point of meteor is only about 2k more damage, not to mention you'll be using electrocute way more than meteor overall. Prominence is worth the 1 value point. Freezing sphere is debatable, it's purely a filler skill because the damage is rubbish (about 3~3.5x your auto attack per cast) especially for the cooldown, but it helps up until ele3 where you can use it to finish off mobs that survive your magic missile. Past that though it's only use is filler or killing low level mobs for materials you need. Still does more single target damage than 1 extra point in meteor though, but personally at r7 now I don't ever find myself using it besides farming trash mobs for materials.

Let's settle it once and for all:

What's the best STR & DEX for Fletcher3. :^)

Yeah, you're a boy (girl) alright.

Did I fucked up my Kino by going 100 into int? I'll be fine if I go the rest con, right? Please don't make me go through the hell of Wiz2.

>Barrier
WRONG

I will never be a girl, no matter how many cute dresses I wear, sorry!

What happened to the cheaper SP pots?

I'm going to hold hands with a cute chronomancer!

You're going full pvp with that kino or are you planning to use it for pve to?

Why people don't pick Highlander c1 instead of hoplite c3 to combo shit with cross guard?

PvP but I don't want to be completely useless in the daily dungeon loot treadmill.

I'm going to hold feet with a cute cleric!

I'm assuming you're going wiz3kino3, which is a hybrid pvp/pve build anyway so it doesn't even matter if you have a mix of both stats. Only cryokino should definitely go full con.

When will those asshats lemme play the freacking game?

does anyone know what happened to the training dummies at the highlander training hall?

If you donate things that sell for 0 silver to pardoners you get 1 silver per thing

Here is the most optimal build which you will never reset your skills for.

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21117799.11213f4b51667585.3a4a55.223a6195

Trust me, these are the only skills you will ever used or need.

Don't listen to any of the other anons here at all.

no

HAHAHAHA

in practice it doesn't work that nicely.

New player? You can get around the block.

That's a nice warlock build you have there.

>Paladin gets a skill which instakills 2/5 of the enemy types in the game forever
>nobody uses it

It's the single most futureproof skill in the game. The only way it'll ever not be useful is if those enemy types literally never show up.

I suppose Decatose kills every enemy type with lower cooldown, but it also has a way lower chance, so eh.

Apparently they got removed because ???
I hate how that always puts me back into channel 1 lagpeda.
You can't be that poor.

Not even the Koreans uses this combo? I mean. They already go hl c2 because of the memelyner why not use crossguard into spear lunge into dragoon combo? They all play 0 ping macro metagame anyway.

I tryed the "steam://install/372000" it doesn't work.

Wrong copy pasted link.

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2111bbbf.11213f4b51667585.1f3f41586185.14253551

There

not sure nor do i care about the coreans. i'm saying from experience it doesn't work that well. maybe if ping wasn't an issue it would be better but honestly i don't do it anymore.

Some Korean do.

So new futureproof build is turn undead 15, barrier 5 to camp inbewteen cooldowns and all into spr.

>11 reflect shield
>6 surespell
stopped reading there

>reflect shield

party disbanded

>Reflect
>Shield
Worst memeskill ever. Will get you killed more because overconfidence, will get you kicked from parties.
The rest of the build is solid, though.

Ping issues. I have crossguard hotkey-ed to my C button, only time I use it with meaningful result is when I pretend to be a pelt in missions or PvPing.

You know what? I have a couple weeks left on my current token. If no new content exists by then (hahaha, that's a good one!) and we still have nobody else doing it: I WILL FUCKING DO IT.

I hate alchejews so much, I'm willing to do it in my token downtime rather than pop a new one. Thing is, I'd only reach that if I have a build that won't make me wanna kill myself. And it's gonna be something that I'll keep being until the end of time, since Alchejewing contributes nothing to combat. Also, I know nothing of wandfaggotry, so there's that. Gotta have something that'll actually keep working for dungeon/mission runs with just four class ranks to work with.

a) Pyrolinker. Full Pyro. I dunno, at least other people appreciate having a linker in the party.
b) Cryokino. Full Kino. I've seen enough videos of full kinos still having fun doing kino stuff even against lvl200+ enemies. But that might've only been possible with some synergy with other stuff, I dunno.
c) Cryokino. Full Cryo. I've seen enough full Cryos in actual play to know they don't want to kill themselves. Yet.
d) Cryokino. 2/2. Look, I don't know shit about how this works.
e) Cryokino + Wiz3. I have feeling this is a bad idea, but hey, magic missiles.

Plenty of other guys said they'd do it, but either they gave up or went full jew in the end. What would be YOUR build suggestion? Please say nothing involving Thaums. And before you try to be a shitter and ruse cruise me into a terrible build, remember: I might actually fucking keep my word. Think about that.

>I don't want to be completely useless in the daily dungeon
Then going full con would be the worst thing to do, I'd get 150/200 con max and the rest in int.

>reflect shield
Into the trash it goes.

I will not help you kill my source of income, fucking shitter.

>he thinks he won't go full jew or has the dedication for this
top kek, I will bet you an arde dagger you won't do it

Both those skills are scrollable though if people find out Turn undead is super useful won't the existing Paladin 3 Pardoner 1 Barrier scrollers just upgrade to Paladin 3 Pardoner 3's once R9+ comes out?

If I do it, will you not go jew?
Will you actually turn it over?
This might actually motivate me.

I don't give a fuck about what people wase their money on.

Nothing else is worth your points you fucking retards.

It works the same way Pain Barrier does and you don't get flintched by attacks.

It's a shit skill but if Blessing is getting scalability, why wouldn't this in the future?

I REPEAT

YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

THERE
IS
NOTHING
BETTER
TO
PUT
YOUR
YOU
MORONS

>spr
Turn Undead scales with Str (attribute) and Int (magic damage)

How much ping do you guys get? I'm really considering this Highlander stuff. To the point of using this in a new spearman pelt 1 hop 2 hl 1 or rerolling my pelt barb fencer. It's just too much damage with a apparently easy setup.

I'd rather max surespell and put the rest in energy bolt for a ranged ministun in pvp. kys

>no wugushi fixes yet

?
I'm reading that the attribute is SPR.
I must've read it wrong.

level 1 energy bolt works the same as level 15 you fucking retard

you will always use surespell off cooldown along with quick cast

no need to waste more points into it as most if not all your spells are INSTANT anyway

>he thinks alchemists are jews

Anyone knows how hit rate is calculated with accuracy vs evasion?
I went full dex and I still get hit 30% of the times from monsters 3 levels below me even when using level 3 attribute guardian

You are a clear cut case of 'shitter who talks the talk but can't walk the walk'.

Yes there is. You can put points into EB for quick tapping
You can put points into EQ for less painful leveling
YOU CAN MAX FUCKING SURESPELL AND HAVE IT NOT WHIFF AT MIDCAST
Even lethargy is better that reflect shield.
>muh future ktos patches
We won't EVER get them. Fuck off my party with your reflect shit

>kys
>kisses you softly
you're such a tsundere user!

tos.neet.tv/skills/40604
Both turn undead and barrier scale with spr.

No, you're right, I was the one who misread
You still want Str for smite and conversion

What you guys think? I might change wugu to falconer
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#3145596f.15244551.15243145.415165.152535.25314574

>getting reflect meme
this is the stuff that gets you kicked outta parties user

Reflect shield is useful in solo play and minigame tricks, 1 point is enough and you don't need to use it in parties.

Ebolt 7 with QC is fast enough, keep eq 1.

>KTOS patches never

>No, you're right

Actually, I'm a different person. I just thought that looked weird when I saw your post.

Who cares? We all user here.

Except you have to full charge a level 1 energy bolt to fire it, a time cost which could make you lose a fight, whereas you only have to tap a high level energy bolt to fire it, you stupid pve nigger.

And it's much better to be able to save yourself the cast animation and get 2 quick casts in for 1 surespell, leaving you more time to actually do damage.

*kills you swiftly*

>Can exploit spectra form forever

I personalyl don't care much about smite. There should be some builds for conviciton+oracle though where I really would take str.

Whats his plan?

You should. Wugushi is useless at C1. Falconer is a much better choice, otherwise your build looks solid.

>jew with arde, peta and what looks like a battle bracelet talking about others jewing