/blaz/ - BlazBlue General

Previous thread: Console Lobby password is always vidya
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /Blaz/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- Central Fiction out in Japanese arcades with Nine and Izanami playable.
- Console release will be in autumn in Japan and in winter in the US with Es playable.
- XBlaze and CPEX out on Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/421610
store.steampowered.com/app/388750
- New manga called Blazblue Variable Heart starts getting published in June.

> USEFUL LINKS
- Match Videos
pastebin.com/g3XuzXVj
- News, Guides, Combo Listings
dustloop.com/forums/
dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Story Stuff
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue_Wiki
- Player List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PaARR543UOJHThsb4ly4Sr--0wj24yj1hoHpkEPmCjc/edit?pli=1#gid=0
- Steam/Skype Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/BlazBuru
- Other Media (Remix Heart, Bururaji, etc)
pastebin.com/EupJUZnx
- Blazblue Music
mega.nz/#!ERZFAZwJ!Os0KzK4EDU0kXl_f74sdkKO1gRlANjeHs5uGStIH0vg
mega.nz/#F!PQAmiDpY!yOAWI8ZfzJX99bLOR4r5XA
-DS3 Installation Information
github.com/nefarius/ScpToolkit/blob/master/README.md#installation-how-to

Other urls found in this thread:

arcadeworlduk.com/products/QanBa-Round-Restrictor-Gate.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for I love Celica I want to sniff her dirty socks and stuff them in my mouth or put them in boiling water and brew delicious Celica sock flavoured tea!

2nd for Izzy!

Kagura is so cool hes my hero!

Good shit

Kagura is a true alpha. All those betas hate him because they're so jealous of him.

What is this?

Reminder that this pathetic loser uses a script for this.

Reminder this pathetic loser uses a script to make responses to the first post

That's Stripy btw. He plays in the lobbies sometimes.

I don't know, I saw it on twitter and saved it because it was Izanami in one of alternate colors

Scripty more like.

Alt colors!
This Celica has cute tights!

Nice try

Stylish is _______

I love Raichi

not canon!

100% canon

Have you guys been practicing?

not really

Funny you would ask that now, I just finished a practice 5 minutes ago. Haven't even been to the bathroom yet!

I've been practicing Raven

ASW should have just added a spear using Egyptian character (some cool anime black guy who look like Shakka-Ahmose) instead of making fucking Mai, another moeblob bigboobed tranny, the token spearchucker of BB

Been playing something else and havent played for a while. Will get back to it eventually.

How about a new murakumo, shooting spears instead of swords?

is she Egyptian too?

No, she's a clone of Saya

how do I motivate myself to git gud

nope, i go straight to matching whenever i come online

You're alright

Think about the guy who's been beating your ass the most and focus on how much you want to kick his ass in a match

Why are there so many people who think just because Mai Natsume is getting a manga released in 5 days along with there being an event by Mori and Es voice actor in those days that Mai will be playable? If anything, we're just getting a rundown of Es drive abilities and a trailer of her.

>First day with a stick
This way harder than I thought it would be

Fuck motivation
Learn discipline
Go to training mode and play other people whether you feel like it or not

WE

tell yourself that if you win enough matches it'll make your waifu real

WE?

Seeing new lewds is a good motivator.

>or knives in her eyes
or a knife in the throat! youtu.be/8x4lj2p2Dhc?t=1m10s

If you put knives in your own eyes/throat you'll never have to see her ever again

>main and favorite character is a male
>not gay
>him being real would probably be bad for everybody involved
Shit.

Don't tell me you fell for the "Stick makes you better" meme

Spears aren't exclusive to black people too you know.

She probably won't be announced now, but the most obvious reason for changing Mai's weapon to something not used by other playable characters was so that they could add her to the roster.

I bought a cheap one so no. I just wanted to try it out

Getting a stick made me better immediately when I could do double quarter circle inputs

It's not about the stick. It's about knowing where you're going. Not forgetting where you started. It's about having the courage to fail. Not breaking when you are broken. Taking everything you have been given.

And making something better. It's about work before glory. And what's inside of you. It's doing what they say you can't. It's not about the stick. It's about what you do with it. It's about being who you were born to be.

That was really gay user

How much was it? I've been wanting to try out stick but I don't want to waste money if I didn't like it

>She probably won't be announced now, but the most obvious reason for changing Mai's weapon to something not used by other playable characters was so that they could add her to the roster.

They're having an even on the ninth of this month and another one in July, if she's not announced during either one then you must give up as per the law. If you don't these two are going to show up at your house and rape you with femdom sex.

You're right. Thanks!

i wish bb would get 3d lobbies

It's a Hori Fighting Stick Mini 4 for PlayStation 4 and 3 for $39.99. Warning it is small but for the price I think it's good for a first stick

Post sticks

>ninth of this month
Trinity.
>July
Jubei.

PLEASE

I know Arcsys will probably let me down, but I still have hope.

i used to have a stick, but i never really used it much and i was still generally a whole lot better on pad so i just sold it and continued with pad

not that i couldn't use it but it gave me no real extra benefits

plus i'm partial to circle gates like i grew up with in local arcades rather than the square ones common in console sticks

I bought an 8 gate for £2 and it was the best fucking thing ever.

octal gate would be pretty close i guess, but i wonder why they don't offer any circle gates

guess the hardware isn't configured to check polarity in the range of a radius rather than x,y

Love this reply.

Well here you go scamp

arcadeworlduk.com/products/QanBa-Round-Restrictor-Gate.html

if i ever get a stick in my life again, i'll look into that

but in the meantime i play just as fine as i can anyway with just muh sega saturn pad+adapter

>trying to make pupwa furious by insulting his waifu again

Thread number 56+X+23

Great. Now count how many times Celicaposting got first post

Well the whole reason why I like stick is because it makes diagonal inputs very distinct. I mean it's all digital anyway, so a circle gate would make that pretty difficult.

This man comes to your door and he says gimme your money or I'll shoot. He's carrying an AK47 with grenades. What do you do

He only started using his script recently, so

>That filename
Unicode should be burned from the earth

The script of love and dedication

Which man? I see two in that picture.

Ban Stripy from lobbies. He's a Europe shitposter that gets butthurt because nobody wants to play him so he shitposts in here all day.

i wouldn't mind playing against him if not for the connection

Celica is too powerful to be banned

Soon.

Please don't ban me.

I can sniff your butt pretending that it's Celica's cute butt, will that make things better?

Minerva™

I would never sniff someone else's butt aside from Celica's , you imposter

Please do not call me an imposter, you imposter. I love sniffing boy butts so I can pretend they're Celica's. Only boys have butts small enough to be Celica's!

I fucking wish there were real butts that smelled as nice as Celica's

does anyone actually want to play any matches in like 15 minutes

Yes, but would you like to play with me?

The Celicafag boybuttsniffer.

Celicafag celicabuttsniffer *

I'll play you i guess

as long as your connection doesn't suck for me

ok

i was overly optimistic in how soon i'd be done with certain things like capcom but now i'm ready 2 fite

gonna have a room up in a couple minutes

console room is up

same pass as usual

that connection left a bit to be desired

was fine for me :^)

>playing with butsniffer

i dunno about you, but this match was fine for me :^)

It really was. I'm just an idiot that can't deal with tager's purple throw game.
>Throw Reject Miss

Is there one of these for the mememe one?